PDA

View Full Version : I think I know the illuminati plan

AMystic3434
2nd April 2013, 12:37
I think I know the illuminati plan. They are doing rituals and trying to open negative dimesional doorways for bad spirits to come though to the earth plane (including bad aliens) to take over the world. They are devil warshippers and trying to bring the devil himself through the portal to earth. But to do this they must do rituals and open the gates to the negative dimensions. I think the aliens are demons that will come through these dimensional portals as bringers of peace at first. But they will turn on us and try to make us there slaves. I think the war between good and evil is coming soon.

Sidney
2nd April 2013, 12:43
Well, we already are their slaves, so I am afraid its already been done my friend. : (

dynamo
2nd April 2013, 13:06
there always has been a battle between good and evil on this plane of existence.
it begins in your own heart.
to transcend it, let go of ego.
let love and light guide you to higher dimensions.
at some point in time, those that focus on darkness will feel the pain themselves that they are causing to others.

AMystic3434
2nd April 2013, 13:24
Can the darkness turn the light to dark

sirdipswitch
2nd April 2013, 13:28
I think I know the illuminati plan. They are doing rituals and trying to open negative dimesional doorways for bad spirits to come though to the earth plane (including bad aliens) to take over the world. They are devil warshippers and trying to bring the devil himself through the portal to earth. But to do this they must do rituals and open the gates to the negative dimensions. I think the aliens are demons that will come through these dimensional portals as bringers of peace at first. But they will turn on us and try to make us there slaves. I think the war between good and evil is coming soon.

Where you been sleepin???

We've had that for ove 150 years now!!

Oh, I know, I'll bet you're one of those that think our first civil war, was over slavery, eh?

Our civil war started over who controls the money, North or South. Linclon added slavery, as an insult, to those good ol boys down south.

sirdipswitch
2nd April 2013, 13:41
Did y'all know that the founders of Boston, banned an entire group of people from their town? Yep! Said they were totally untrustworthy and would steal you blind, by their use of many knowledgeable sounding words, that the common man could not understand.

Know who that group of people were???!!!---Lawyers

Snookie
2nd April 2013, 13:56
Did y'all know that the founders of Boston, banned an entire group of people from their town? Yep! Said they were totally untrustworthy and would steal you blind, by their use of many knowledgeable sounding words, that the common man could not understand.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. How true. The legal system has caused us nothing but grief for millennia.

dynamo
2nd April 2013, 13:58
surely it can.
depends where you want to end up, I'd reckon.
and I don't mean "heaven or hell".
i mean do you want to grow spiritually to a peaceful coexistence or dwell in an existence of constant battles?
something like that, anyway LOL.

Kryztian
2nd April 2013, 14:12
I think the war between good and evil is coming soon.

The war of good and evil has been going on every since the light separated from the dark. We might be just gearing up for a slight intensification in the conflict.

Wind
2nd April 2013, 14:47
It has been this way since the fall of consciousness, I think that the dark ages are over now... The old system is collapsing. We can choose to go down with or choose to be part of a new world which is based on love, not control.

donk
2nd April 2013, 15:08
You should look into aleister Crowley, that was the plan that a lot of folks say he succeeded in (cameos by Jack Parsons & L Ron Hubbard in that one).

I'm sure under his giant ego and opiate-rattled brain he felt he was doing the "right" thing.

I don't know much, but I do know that the free will we were given is the ability to create light or darkness as we see fit within our own existence, so unless you can find & stop these portals and the actors presently creating them in the cosmic drama you are imagining (I'm not dismissing the idea, sounds possible to me), then all you can do is turn your focus internally--bring as much light into your existence as you can.

If enough of us can successfully do that, we might be able to turn the paradigm around--why not? As "below", so above...and all that.

Either way, as long as you can learn to not take it (anything) personally, it's all good fun. Well, interesting, at least...suffering is definitely not fun. But trying to end suffering is as good a thing to do as anything else, gives you a purpose--if you need one.

Love, light, and blessings to all!!

Sidney
2nd April 2013, 15:14
They don't need to bring the devil. We have monsanto. Same thing.

andrewgreen
2nd April 2013, 18:28
This post seems like it belongs on the GLP forum.

kreagle
2nd April 2013, 19:28

Not according to the Scriptures!

John 1:1-5 (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Your brother, friend, and servant,........kreagle

music
2nd April 2013, 21:31
Light and Darkness are nothing but two sides of the same coin. To carry the analogy further, the third part of the trinity is the intrinsic value of the coin - an intangible thing, but the thing that gives the coin an existence over and above the amalgamation of metals used in its minting. Now consider this ...

WE ARE TAUGHT TO FEAR DARKNESS BECAUSE THIS CUTS US OFF FROM OUR POWER

The light, the dark, and the animating force called spirit or magic is the true trinity. Unfortunately, we are for the most part scared of our own feminine natures in the way children are afraid of the dark. Yes, what we fear as darkness is merely the distorted energy of repressed aspects of ourselves which have been tied to feminine principles and a construct called "evil", which has no existence outside of consciousness.

The fear and uncertainty of this time is the effect of the cyclical return of the mother principle to ascendance; those who have prospered under the masculine regime - who have constructed philosophies and religions that exalt the masculine and deny the feminine - are reluctant to leave the realm of the ego-dominated intellect for the return to the heart.

The purpose of physical reality is to finally unite the disparate parts of the trinity within ourselves - to become whole again - to live in love and unity, not fear and separation.

Eram
2nd April 2013, 21:45

Wauw!!!

It is not the first time that I consider this to be true, But I have never peaced it together quite as clear as this.

It's like a big (belltower) bell just went off in my head and it will keep on echoing for some time.

very nicely put music!:thumb:

Kiforall
2nd April 2013, 22:04
Light and Darkness are nothing but two sides of the same coin. To carry the analogy further, the third part of the trinity is the intrinsic value of the coin - an intangible thing, but the thing that gives the coin an existence over and above the amalgamation of metals used in its minting. Now consider this ...

The light, the dark, and the animating force called spirit or magic is the true trinity. Unfortunately, we are for the most part scared of our own feminine natures in the way children are afraid of the dark. Yes, what we fear as darkness is merely the distorted energy of repressed aspects of ourselves which have been tied to feminine principles and a construct called "evil", which has no existence outside of consciousness.

The fear and uncertainty of this time is the effect of the cyclical return of the mother principle to ascendance; those who have prospered under the masculine regime - who have constructed philosophies and religions that exalt the masculine and deny the feminine - are reluctant to leave the realm of the ego-dominated intellect for the return to the heart.

The purpose of physical reality is to finally unite the disparate parts of the trinity within ourselves - to become whole again - to live in love and unity, not fear and separation.

We are also taught to be fearful of fire,

I'm just wondering about this hell thing and Sun worship and where this ties in with the visions/experiences

I'm getting that involve an inner flame which gets so strong it sounds like a furness in my head. It's as

though the Sun is inside me. Only a few weeks ago I was feeling like I was water...............

Is this God or the Devil?

Sirius White
2nd April 2013, 23:33
What you outlined is not even the tip of the iceberg.

The "devil" as you believe in it does not exist.

Music is right.

Fear of devil, of darkness, etc. is the most insidious and evil practice on this planet. You see, duality is a fragmentary illusion. You cannot "return" to WHOLENESS, or "God" without rejoining every aspect of you that you perceive to be "separate." The Devil is an equal aspect to God as it is to you.

You cannot use 2dimensional, 2,000 year old primitive religions to understand the complex nature of the physical and spiritual universe.

ghostrider
3rd April 2013, 02:49
As long as the light shines , darkness must flee ... just a little more patience and our paradim will change for the better , but we are in for tough times to get there ... I see a future that is awesome, gravity driven travel, no fossil fuels anymore, long life spans, floating cities, all sickness gone, a total transforming of the minds of the earth inhabitants, living in peace, searching for knowledge to evolve into builders of solar systems that the cosmos hasn't even considered, we still have our sense of adventure and wonder and dreams... our best days lay ahead... bravo my fellow creators , thanks in advance ... The dream becomes and idea, the idea becomes research, the research becomes science, the science becomes production, the production leads to building the dream into reality ...

Sidney
3rd April 2013, 16:19

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

It is all a lie from the beginning. Because before there was WORD, there was THOUGHT. A very important fact that has been ommitted since the beginning .

donk
3rd April 2013, 16:57
Guess this is good a place as this any:

Watching both "The Fourth Kind" & "Communion" yesterday and pondering what I would possibly think could be an explanation to something I imagine all abductees would think: Why me?...I thought it was wild the responses Dr. Tyler & Whitley Strieber got--the former something like "I'm god, suck it" and the latter was kinda like "why not you...it's all fun & games".

Anyway it lead me to think more along the human motives, what would motivate MILAB activity (besides trying to figure out why the other element was operating). Which lead me to thoughts of the "owl" that seems to be the common mind block image when these things occur.

So my thought train at the moment: the "illumanati" that we get to hear about are just another "owl" to block awareness of real element of control. That the real agenda is so beyond our comprehension, or so vulnerable if revealed, that this elaborate ruse is like Strieber's dancing gnomes and greys--no real explanation but just distraction. That's all the political and economic and social nonsense going on is--there is no "plan"...just a big giant circle jerk...

...Speaking of which: Has the giant owl statue at Bohemian Grove been linked to the abduction scenario?

Sirius White
24th July 2013, 23:15

It is all a lie from the beginning. Because before there was WORD, there was THOUGHT. A very important fact that has been ommitted since the beginning .

Indeed, the THOUGHT (LIGHT) was what gave the information needed for the WORD (first original sound) to vibrate things into physical existence.

Because before Light existed, there was nothing but darkness. But I don't mean, darkness as the opposite of light. I mean a Void....this is the Limitless Ein Sof. The Light came "after" when physical existence, or matrix (and this doesn't mean just 3d) came into being.

HORIZONS
24th July 2013, 23:27

"If thy light be darkness, how great is thy darkness?"
There is only one True Light, and in that Light there is no darkness at all!
Where there is no light darkness prevails, but where there is light the darkness fades away.
So no, darkness cannot overcome the Light - but Light can overcome the darkness.

Violet
25th July 2013, 00:10

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. How true. The legal system has caused us nothing but grief for millennia.

On the other hand, how many people dare confidently go to court and face their charge with no lawyer knowing very well opponent has the better if not the best lawyer in town. I'm not promoting anything.

kreagle
25th July 2013, 01:15

"If thy light be darkness, how great is thy darkness?"
There is only one True Light, and in that Light there is no darkness at all!
Where there is no light darkness prevails, but where there is light the darkness fades away.
So no, darkness cannot overcome the Light - but Light can overcome the darkness.

HORIZONS,

Very astute,.....and 'spot on', brother!

1 John 1:5
King James Version (KJV)

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

As 'always',....your brother, friend, and servant,.......kreagle

conk
25th July 2013, 16:02
Can the darkness turn the light to darkNever, ever! When holding the light of love in your heart no darkness can exist. There is no greater power than love and love is light.