PDA

View Full Version : Brockbrader finally debunked

Vitalux
2nd April 2013, 15:35
http://exopolitika.freeblog.hu/files/2012/01/bill_wood.jpg

Some of us remember ol' Bill Wood" aka Bill Brockbrader.
He has finally been debunked and is a sex offender of a 12 year old girl...not 16 as he confessed to.

His testimony on the internet via Kerry Cassidy (project Camelot) concerning his special navy seal operations, area 51 first hand knowledge, has been answered in court.

This was one of the turning points for many Avalonians where they started to wake up and smell the coffee.

Here is the court transcript.

https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1364579257312.pdf

S-L
2nd April 2013, 16:30
Many people were mislead by this man. Many such figures have come up on Avalon, Camelot, and other sites, and yet people are so easily mislead. Why? What can we learn from this?

Mistakes, if properly understood, can be turned into learning opportunities. This does not excuse the mistake, but it does render it useful. The key is not to repeat this same mistake over and over again.

"Discernment, then, becomes not a matter of judgment and criticism but a means for recognition. Instead of good or bad, it becomes yes or no. You know what to follow and what not to follow. You know who to be with and who not to be with—all without judgment and condemnation. How simple this is and how direct and natural. How life confirming this is for you who can receive it." [source (http://www.newmessage.org/wiki/index.php?title=Discernment)]

Flash
2nd April 2013, 16:44
I am sorry S-L. A rapist is a rapist, and yes, there is many. Once violence is link to sex, which is one of the strongest instinct in human beings, well once violence is linked to sex, this kind of programation is very difficult to undo.

And what did the kid learned in this, not to trust men in general??????

Violence done to women worldwide is often thought of as " well this is a lesson learned" (low life voice intended here) or "we should forgive him an give him a chance". Is this male guilt that makes on say that, I do not know, but one thing is sure, these guys should go to jail, whichever their age, because the are pedophiles and there is no cure for this to start with. Second, nobody give a hand to the victim instead, but to the rapist. This is utterly sick.

Now, if we extrapolate just a tiny little, this kind of thinking does lead to child abuse being protected in the pedophiliac ring in England, in USA, Canada and all over the world, and to satanism acceptance as well.

Someone once told me "they have a soul", yes, they do, and when they will start behaving with their soul input, they won't be able to rape anymore. In the meantime, put them away so they cannot harm.

S-L
2nd April 2013, 16:51
I am sorry S-L. A rapist is a rapist, and yes, there is many. Once violence is link to sex, which is one of the strongest instinct in human beings, well once violence is linked to sex, this kind of programation is very difficult to undo.

Violence done to women worldwide is often thought of as " well this is a lesson learned" (low life voice intended here) or "we should forgive him an give him a chance". Is this male guilt that makes on say that, I do not know, but one thing is sure, these guys should go to jail, whichever their age, because the are pedophiles and there is no cure for this to start with. Second, nobody give a hand to the victim instead, but to the rapist. This is utterly sick.

Now, if we extrapolate just a tiny little, this kind of thinking does lead to child abuse being protected in the pedophiliac ring in England, in USA, Canada and all over the world, and to satanism acceptance as well.

Someone once told me "they have a soul", yes, they do, and when they will start behaving with their soul input, they won't be able to rape anymore. In the meantime, put them away so they cannot harm.

Flash, I meant the mistake that the Avalonian community made in ardently believing this man. I will correct my post to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion.

RMorgan
2nd April 2013, 16:53
Thanks for posting this Vitalux,

I hope Kerry and other alternative media reporters learn from now on that not every story-teller out there is worth interviewing.

Really, I´m so tired of the alternative media pushing one new "whistle blower" telling completely unsubstantiated stories every month; These people need to get the facts straight before giving public visibility to douchebags like Bill Wood.

The alternative media urgently needs to quit storytelling and get into serious investigative journalism, otherwise, it will lose whatever is left from its credibility, if there´s any credibility left at all.

I hope people here learn to use discernment. Anyone who was here during the Bill Woods hype knows what I´m talking about. There were very few people here back then who were smart enough to see this man for what he really is.

Seeing something on your favorite talk show doesn´t even remotely means that what you´re seeing is the truth. The sooner you learn this the better.

Flash
2nd April 2013, 16:55
Fine and thanks S-L and I agree with you, believing this man was a mistake. His non verbal was not coherent anyhow with his words. I am keeping my post anyhow because it does express what I think of men looking for excuses and of women thinking, at least mine.

And hi to a fellow montrealer. But today here is cold, I would rather be in Brazil..;) and yes thank vitalus for the information

S-L, shut, we don't know where Vitalus is from...in Canada :p??

S-L
2nd April 2013, 17:07
Fine and thanks S-L and I agree with you, believing this man was a mistake. His non verbal was not coherent anyhow with his words. I am keeping my post anyhow because it does express what I think of men looking for excuses and of women thinking, at least mine.

And hi to a fellow montrealer. But today here is cold, I would rather be in Brazil..;)

I know right? What happened to spring? :) Montreal seems to be a bit of a hotspot for the alternative community - there are a few of us here on this board.

Kimberley
2nd April 2013, 17:08

He has finally been debunked and is a sex offender of a 12 year old girl...not 16 as he confessed to.

His testimony on the internet via Kerry Cassidy (project Camelot) concerning his special navy seal operations, area 51 first hand knowledge, has been answered in court.

This was one of the turning points for many Avalonians where they started to wake up and smell the coffee.

I would like to know where you found this? I would like to find out if it is real. Thank you!

Swan
2nd April 2013, 17:18
Here are Bill Brockbraders own words on the issue:

" I made my truth public in my Kerry Cassidy video. I do not know if the Judge and the Prosecution in my current matter is aware that in the 1998 Court martial the testimony I gave was a script I was made to read. So any testimony I now give in my current matter that contradicts that script will be used against me.

It has also come to my awareness that the Prosicuter is requesting that the interview I did with Kerry be taken down based on the most recent testimony I was forced in to giving to avoid giving the prosecutor the opportunity to charge me with more. I ASK EVERYONE WHO CAN PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SAVE the interviews I have done.

I have no proof that I can give regarding the existence of SEAL team IV and if I did I would be endangering more then myself."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57125-The-Potentiality-Of-Love-A-letter-from-Bill-Posted-19th-March-2012-by-Eva-Moore.&highlight=letter+bill

If I understand him correctly, he means he had to give the same testimony he did 1998. And that that testimony was false.

RMorgan
2nd April 2013, 17:18
I would like to know where you found this? I would like to find out if it is real. Thank you!

Hey Kimberley,

Well, since you live in the US, you can call the phone number (208) 989-3455 or even email gayle-at-nwtranscripts-dot-com to know more about the legitimacy of this transcript.

The contact info is available at the end of the document.

Let us know if you have any success.

Anyway, it´s quite intriguing how this man could say anything and people would instantly believe him without even thinking about asking for any evidence, but now when someone posted an apparently official document potentially proving that this man is a liar and a rapist, (which was always my opinion, by the way) people ask for evidence.

Raf.

patiguti
2nd April 2013, 17:36
Hi, I'm new here in the forum like member. I had followed your post about 3-4 years I think. Please forgive my english, my mother language is spanish.

about this person, I would ask, it this really the true??? He has confessed?
You know, it has been about ten years that I am a true seeker. I don't trust anyone, in the sense that there is a lot of things manipulated. I don't want to be a sheep anymore.

So, I guess I will think twice before take a "true" like a "true.

Patricia

Vitalux
2nd April 2013, 17:42

I found it here.
Nexus, although I am NOT a member there, I find they have a pretty good record for really debunking everything.

http://nexusnow.info/forum/search.php?searchid=876200

SilentFeathers
2nd April 2013, 18:02
Perhaps we should email David Wilcock or Drake Bailey to get their perspective on this document?????????????

RMorgan
2nd April 2013, 18:06
From justice.gov (http://www.justice.gov/usao/id/news/2013/mar/brockbrader03282013.html) website:

Garden Valley Man Sentenced To 30 Months In Prison For Failing To Register As A Sex Offender

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 28, 2013

BOISE – William N. Brockbrader, 40, of Garden Valley, Idaho, was sentenced today in United States District Court to 30 months in prison followed by ten years of supervised release for failing to register as a sex offender, U.S. Attorney Wendy J. Olson announced. Chief U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill also ordered Brockbrader to pay a $10,000 fine.

Brockbrader was convicted by a federal jury in Boise on December 5, 2012, following a three day trial. The jury heard evidence that Brockbrader was convicted in 1998 of three sexual offenses against a minor. He was serving in the United States Navy when he committed the offenses. After serving three years in prison, Brockbrader was paroled in Utah in 2001. Although he initially registered as a sex offender in Utah, Brockbrader failed to update his registration status when he moved to Nevada in early 2009. Brockbrader was arrested during a traffic stop in Nevada in April 2011, and it was determined that he was a sex offender who had failed to register. Brockbrader completed his registration under protest while he was in jail and was released. He left Nevada in early 2012 and moved to Garden Valley. Brockbrader was non-compliant with his Nevada registration requirements at the time he left the state and failed to notify Nevada or Utah authorities that he had moved to Idaho. Brockbrader subsequently failed to register as a sex offender in Idaho. United States Marshals arrested him on May 15, 2012.

The case was investigated by the Sex Offender Watch Task Force in Southern Idaho and the United States Marshals Service, with assistance by the Nevada Department of Public Safety, Nevada Attorney General’s Office, and the Utah Sex Offender Registry.

This case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse. Led by the United States Attorneys' Offices and the Criminal Division's Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section, Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state, and local resources to locate, apprehend, and prosecute individuals who sexually exploit children, and to identify and rescue victims. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, visit www.usdoj.gov/psc. For more information about internet safety education, visit www.usdoj.gov/psc and click on the tab “resources.” For more information about registered sex offenders in Idaho, visit www.isp.idaho.gov/sor_id/.

Looks like the transcript posted by the OP was sent by Don Shipley to this website. (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=34774)

lunaflare
2nd April 2013, 18:19
I recall the donate the one dollar campaign too...

Star Tsar
2nd April 2013, 18:23
Is this really that much of a surprise given the nature of his alleged former job?
The testimony of the likes of Kaye Griggs, shows us the tactics they use control & silence people!
I am not condoning any behaviour just wanted to point this out before witch hunting takes a hold.

:confused:

Kimberley
2nd April 2013, 18:33
I called the number and got a recording that said "This is Gayle at nw transcripts please leave a message"

I did not leave a message however I will now send an e-mail... I am also going to contact Eva, Bills wife, and see what she has to say...

Also FYI last week Bill was sentenced to 30 months in prison & 10 years probation March 28 2013

Here is an article that tells why he is in prison...

Bill Brockbrader – Sentencing Today – 28 March 2013
http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/bill-brockbrader-sentecing-today-28-march-2013/

RMorgan
2nd April 2013, 18:52
Here is an article that tells why he is in prison...

Bill Brockbrader – Sentencing Today – 28 March 2013
http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/bill-brockbrader-sentecing-today-28-march-2013/

Sure...The guy is a convicted sex offender that again admitted during trial to have had sexual contact with a twelve years old girl.

Then, he rightfully goes to jail for failing to register himself as a sex offender, which apparently is a law up there in the US, and, of course, he´s innocent..?? The PTB convicted him as "an attempt to keep him silent about State Terrorism conducted by the United States." Come on...

Honestly, let me ask you a question Kimberley, with all due respect and no offense meant: Why do you believe him in the first place?

Did he ever proved or backed up any of his claims? No, he didn´t. So why do people believe him?

Sincerely, I will never understand how people can believe alleged "whistle blowers" who are always telling the most outlandish stories without showing zero evidence to back up their claims; This is beyond my comprehensive abilities.

Flash
2nd April 2013, 18:56
And wifes are often the last ones to know anything. He could be a serial rapist and she would think he is an excellent man, because they are that good at hiding. The Canadian colonel who was killing girls was an excellent husband.

Kimberley
2nd April 2013, 19:33
Being a member of the Avalon forum for over 2 years now I have learned many things and one of them is that I am not here to debate or defend myself or anyone else. That gets me nowhere.

I am here to share new things that I learn & learn new things from others.

I like Bill B. and so this document has me perplexed. So I just want to find out if it is real or a forgery. If it is real than I would like to understand more.

So I am investigating it.

I e-mailed and called Gayle at nw transcripts. I asked Eva what this is about.

I will let you know what I learn.

RMorgan I do not know why I "believe" anyone or anything. I just do believe somethings and not other things. And I honor all for their beliefs. My beliefs change all the time.

For example I initially believed that terrorists flew into the WTC in 2001. Now I know differently. How do I know? I don't know.

Much love! :grouphug: Much peace :peace:

Nerge
2nd April 2013, 19:55
Is this really that much of a surprise given the nature of his alleged former job?
The testimony of the likes of Kaye Griggs, shows us the tactics they use control & silence people!
I am not condoning any behaviour just wanted to point this out before witch hunting takes a hold.

:confused:

Point well made - it's interesting to see how rabid some appear to become whenever the Brockbrader subject is raised, almost as if it's a personal mission of theirs to prove and highlight his 'guilt'.

Considering the types of topics we deal with day-to-day here, and how many examples we have of the PTW screwing with people with potentially damaging information to expose; yet in this case it's apparently a done deal.

He's being judged in their system by their 'employees' - I'm sure it's all aboard, right?

One way or another the full truth with full data will come out at some point; sorry if I don't buy into their system's version of it - too much potential for corruption at this point and in this case.

Some may be happy to to see this as a done deal, but I feel it is not done yet; there's more to this story I think, time as they say will tell.

kersley
2nd April 2013, 20:00
I think I give Avalon a miss this evening. I'm sure someone will come along soon and SHOUT April FOOLS...
I just fell for the youtube shutting down one. Please not again..

Kimberley
2nd April 2013, 21:36
Hey I just realized this thread is in the "Ufology, Extraterrestrial Contact" topic...why is that?

Anyway I now have confirmation from Gayle at nw transcripts that the incomplete pdf is real.

I will share my e-mail correspondence below.

So now I am waiting for Eva to reply to me and tell me why Bill said under oath that he was not a SEAL. That is the part that has me perplexed and I want to know what she has to say about that before I come to my final conclusion.

Perhaps he chose to lie about that under oath to protect himself and others...I do not know about this part. And I am not judging any of this I am just wondering.

ALL The best!!

READ FROM BOTTOM UP

Yes, this is an audio recording from the federal court in Boise, Idaho. A
transcript is not made of every case, just ones where either party has an
issue, i.e. appealing, or writing a brief, et cetera. So, yes, this case
was heard in December and a transcript was not ordered until February and
completed in March, (a 30 day order). The ordering party, which was the
U.S. Attorney's Office here in Boise is the only one I show that placed an
order on this case. I have had no other copy orders. I did have someone
from back east call me about a week ago inquiring about a copy, but decided
instead to order a CD disk instead from the court. In comparing my pages it
looks identical to what is posted on the internet. I hope I've answered all
your question, if it would help we can talk via telephone. Thanks.

Gayle

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:08 PM
To: Gayle Lutz
Subject: Re: An Important question about a transcript!!

Thank you for your reply.

It appears that this case was December 19 2012 and dated as transcribed
3/13/13. Is that typical to not transcribe until months later?

Was this transcribed from an audio recording of the trial?

Has anyone else contacted you asking these questions?

If not did you open the file I sent and compare it with what you have?...I
want to be sure this is not a forgery and is the same as what you have. And
yes I realize it is not a full transcript.

Thank you very much for your time answering my questions.

Kimberley

On Apr 2, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Gayle Lutz wrote:

Kimberley,

This is actually a case that we transcribed in March. I see that
whoever is putting this on the internet has only put sections up. The
total page count of this case is 47 pages. Let me know if I can help
you with anything else.
Thank you.

Gayle.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:02 PM
To: gayle@nwtranscripts.com
Subject: An Important question about a transcript!!

Gayle,

I left you a voice message and am following it up with this e-mail.

This (incomplete) pdf transcript is circulating on the internet and I
want to know if this is real or a forgery. Your name and company are
attached to it.

If this is real why is the date on the last page after the
Transcribers name 03/13/13?

Thank you for you assistance.

Kimberley

music
2nd April 2013, 22:48
This was my comment on the donate a dollar campaign: An Old Con Man's Trick and Distraction from Purpose (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40026-An-Old-Con-Man-s-Trick-and-Distraction-from-Purpose)

That really should have rung alarm bells for everyone.

Agape
2nd April 2013, 23:04
I just happened to be reading here so sorry for the brief intrusion to your time-space .
Kimberley deserves thanks for inquiring about authenticity of the transcript which is very telling in my opinion.
It was clear from the glance almost that many claims made in the course of that interview were well prepared to fit the 'whistleblower agenda' ,
and like with many other 'whistleblowers' in these interviews ..story is/was being created on a go.

I likewise do not think that the 'rape and punishment' scenario comprises the very hard core of the trouble here. Yes it could be perfect cover story to get rid of a man forever. Period.

On the other hand ... what annoys me a LOT is how many of these 'whistleblowers' would definitely alter or even deny their testimony when facing court hearing,
does it matter on what ?

No it does not. There are some who want to testify in front of parliament members, again , it's usually 'former parliament members' instead 'standing parliament members' it seems to me so what's all the theater about if the same people would fail if facing legal court hearing on any such a matter .

Falling to hands of justice can be result of good or bad luck in some instances but who can really rob you of the right to speak truth ?

As far as I'm concerned ..and my report ignored by most of the alternative media for not suting their immediate agendas and military stories,
and the style of how people 'out there' relate to it, as if it was a fairy tale just because I'm not a member of the military apparatus and do not claim to have any such 'valid' connection with what's already circling around for 60 years ,
is disgraceful as well in many instances and I can pretty assure you that I am free to state the same what I did in the Camelot interview in front of any righteous court with full details and no shame .

Paul
3rd April 2013, 01:24
There was some discussion in this thread regarding the appropriateness of sex with a 12 year old. I removed that discussion (12 posts and a couple of sentences in other posts.) While in the personal experience of some, or in some genetic abstract, sex with a 12 year old may be defensible, we do live in a society where such abuse is endemic and can cause severe and lasting trauma, so it is asked that other members respect the pain that some of us have to deal with.

Flash
3rd April 2013, 01:34
i wish I could have answered Carmody, I had a scientific answer that contradicted his point as well as Kimberly's. Well, another time.

Kimberley
3rd April 2013, 01:58
i wish I could have answered Carmody, I had a scientific answer that contradicted his point as well as Kimberly's. Well, another time.

Ok I guess this thread is open again... Flash what do you mean by "I had a scientific answer that contradicted his point as well as Kimberly's"

Vitalux
3rd April 2013, 02:05
:yo:

The hope in threads like this .....is that it is to reminder to us all......that sometimes we just have to laugh both at ourselves and at life. :lol:

I LOVE Bill Brockbrader ( aka or Bill Wood) as a spirit.
I feel so sorry for what battles, trials, and tribulations that this man has encountered.
I am sure, had it been me walking in his shoes, I too might have buckled under the pressure that living as a human being causes.

One thing we can't deny is we all share naiveness that goes with being in human form.

A good thing about being human and telling untruths, eventually it all comes out in the wash. :rain:

I am also in LOVE with Truth, and I follow it to where it takes me, which I hope one day....is back home.

:yo:

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/digitall_angell/38000872/180917/180917_original.jpg

DeDukshyn
3rd April 2013, 02:06

Ok I guess this thread is open again... Flash what do you mean by "I had a scientific answer that contradicted his point as well as Kimberly's"

Let's leave this alone ... and let's keep in mind what a personal opinion is -(to flash), and leave this issue at that.

ghostrider
3rd April 2013, 02:07

ET made our DNA to be that of warriors with a short life span, we originally were to be their army because they removed violence from their being, and were pushed out of their home world by another warrior race ... violence is in all of us, just some of us refuse to give in , we keep it in control of the higher self ...I dig your post ... Brockbrader always kinda struggled to speak , and I never understood that coming from a so called soldier ...

Vitalux
3rd April 2013, 02:08

Kim with all do respect and love....lets keep this thread from getting into heated debates. My hope is that we are going to refrain from taking it into the opinions that caused it to get locked in the first place.
I adore Paul's patience, but I respect that it has limits too. :tea:

jackovesk
3rd April 2013, 03:31
Talk about 'LESSONS LEARNED'..!

Unified Serenity - You were right all the way along...:yes4:

http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/d42b9683fc4df0a237d023542c17b8b6?s=200&r=pg&d=mm

Bill Brockbrader / Woods Admits He’s a Child Rapist
http://unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/bill-brockbrader-woods-admits-hes-a-child-rapist/

...and what did you get for your Honesty, nothing but ABUSE..!

PS - Your (WRONG) about Bill Ryan though, he had nothing to do with it...:nono:

JohnEAngel
3rd April 2013, 03:52
seems to me that any 'whistle-blower' can be wholly subjected to the domination of TPTB and not TPTW as they still seem to have quite a stranglehold on the human race. not saying that i disbelieve only asking how can we trust, consider or accept anything anymore?

Flash
3rd April 2013, 03:53

My answer would make the thread derail once again, so I refrain. IT was not personal opinion Debuishin but out of the thread topic.

Carmody
3rd April 2013, 04:13

I believe you, I never said I supported it. It was looked at with no emotion. No need to cover it. Too much emotion, not enough rational thinking. Put the ego down, walk away from it. Does a person's body rule their thoughts, of can they see through it's coloration? can they clear that coloration? In effect, that has been the core of the hook and the line, for the fish to squirm on, since the dawn of time and the idea of having a body. Nothing more than that.

As for Brockbrader, I've no idea. Never really looked at him or the interview, beyond some casual viewing, in order to get a feel for it.

I'm from the backwoods. You know what happens to people who do such things, in those locales...and are caught. Things that don't end well - For anyone who is involved, on any side of it. If anyone is satisfied with any of those backwoods situations, those questions and answers, then there is something fundamentally wrong with them.

Sirius White
3rd April 2013, 06:31
I never really saw the interview. But you can still be a "rapist" AND a whistleblower yall know that right?

Now that being said, they could be burying him. Doesn't mean that he wasn't a rapist. It could be they are just enforcing that angle full force to shut him up. Period.

Flash
3rd April 2013, 07:12

I believe you, I never said I supported it. It was looked at with no emotion. No need to cover it. Too much emotion, not enough rational thinking. Put the ego down, walk away from it. Does a person's body rule their thoughts, of can they see through it's coloration? can they clear that coloration? In effect, that has been the core of the hook and the line, for the fish to squirm on, since the dawn of time and the idea of having a body. Nothing more than that.

As for Brockbrader, I've no idea. Never really looked at him or the interview, beyond some casual viewing, in order to get a feel for it.

I'm from the backwoods. You know what happens to people who do such things, in those locales...and are caught. Things that don't end well - For anyone who is involved, on any side of it. If anyone is satisfied with any of those backwoods situations, those questions and answers, then there is something fundamentally wrong with them.

I am misunderstood Carmody but that is fine cause I was not clear not wanting to derail the thread. So, all, allow me derailing for 2 minutes. I was answering to Carmody's statement that kifd girls are ready for se x at 13. Which is, following natures and menses, true.

However, my point was not emotional, it was statistical. Although the hormones are starting to work on them at that age, they are not ready for s e x. Why:

I will have to search for the statistics but what I know is the following: although girls menstruate at 13 on average (Carmody's point) and although sexual desire, thanks to hormonal input, may be there at 12, therefore some form of desire (I do remember my 11 years old), this does not mean at all that the mind and body are ready for it.

In fact, a 12 years old getting pregnant will almost assuredly die in childbirth if left to natural delivery. She will just not open up, her hips are not ready. Her body is not ready for childbirth. Even for most 15 years old, death is to be contemplated, so, with the actual epidemic of teenage pregnancies, most doctor will deliver through c section because the risk of mother's mortality are much too high and frequent (not because of their insurance).

I bet anything that the brain overall readiness parallels the body readiness.

No problems with deliveries start at around 16 on average, when the girl is finished growing up. On average, she finishes growing up about 2 to 21/2 years after her first menses.

I also bet anything that it is why most societies in the past were very adamant at making sure the girls do not get pregnant, therefore married, before their 16 years, la fiesta rosa for spaniard, sweet sixteen for British, why, because now they are ready to meet boys and have children.

To me, marrying little 9-12-13 years old as in some countries is only a demonstration of how women and girls are considered, like pieces of nothing that makes no difference if they die in childbirth.

PathWalker
3rd April 2013, 07:47
Greetings Reader,

I sense with my intuition that:
1. Brockbrader is framed and he picked the best option for him.
2. The information coming from a whistle blower, is valued Intelligence information regardless the whistle blower personal character and morals.

That was my intuition, as for my mind.
We always receive information that is half truth and semi truths. It takes experience and skills to filter the nuggets. And we make mistakes all the time.
The information received from Brockbrader was not 100% true, and it is fullish to expect that.

music
3rd April 2013, 08:51
Whistleblowers are dangerous because the ones that are agenda-driven speak as much truth as the ones who are true to themselves. The tricky bit is that amongst the truth in the (lets face it) agent's postings, there is at best misdirection, at worst, words framed to insinuate ideas that might, on a conscious level, be rejected. It is very cleverly done, and many find their ideas changed to suit the agenda as a result. If in doubt, consult your heart.

Sexuality is a different matter, most people cannot discuss it rationally, and few have a deep heart-based understanding of what it entails. Best not to discuss it as relating to minors, and best to accept the fact that as adults, we have a massive responsibility in that regard, and that most of us are ego and biology-driven in regards to sex, not driven by spirit.

andrewgreen
3rd April 2013, 09:46
I'll listen to what most people have to say with discernment and even if I agree I won't follow them. This includes Bill and his recent flow of negative event's are about to happen articles. As much as I like him and respect him everyone regardless of their knowledge can be misled as was proven with Charles.

sheme
3rd April 2013, 10:46
What if 'they could arrange for this to happen to anyone of you.
What if they could manipulate anyone to do what ever they liked.
I know nothing about this man or his message or his crime, but what if they stitched him up? I don't know! but if they could do it -don't you think they would do it?

http://aerialtelly.co.uk/derren-brown-heist.php

CosmicKat
3rd April 2013, 12:31
I want to thank you personally for bringing light to this matter. Bill Brockbraker sure sells a good story. I highly doubt that the rest of his story is real. What a complete creep.

RMorgan
3rd April 2013, 12:42
That´s great...He´s already becoming a martyr.

I can already see a new donation campaign to help his wife while he´s in jail, or maybe one to help him paying his U$10.000 fine.

With all due respect, folks, this is simply pathetic.

How do you know the difference between a whistleblower and a storyteller?

Well, the first is obliged to show at least a minimum amount of evidence connecting him to the things he say. This man didn´t show anything and you know that. Anyone that regularly reads the alternative media could come up with stories like his. Honestly, I could be a better fabricated whistleblower than most of this people, because most of them aren´t even intelligent enough to create coherent stories.

Watch out folks; If you think the qualifier for being entitled a whistleblower is simply being interviewed by Kerry Cassidy or any other alternative reporter you are definitively being mislead. You are allowing for the alternative media to manipulate you the same way the mainstream media does. You´re giving these people too much credential and control over your opinion making decisions.

Can´t you realize the circus that it all has become? One new whistleblower every month? One new absurd "theory" every week? One new apocalypse date every year? And you all buy it, hook line and sinker...Then you call other people sheep...Tell me about the pot calling the kettle black.

Things like this makes me an inch close to leave this place. It seems that gullibility is here to stay and there´s nothing I can do about it.

Hervé
3rd April 2013, 12:47

[...]

Indeed,

See: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan)

Excerpts:

Ghost Busting - Baiting the Weapons Testers
It is merely speculation as to why the traitorous CIA/DoD weapons testers choose most of the people that they do. Everyone asks, "Why me? I'm nobody." That may be exactly one of the criteria. One rough breakdown of the people targeted by the weapon is: 70% random selection, 5% government whistle blowers, 5% outspoken liberal activists, 10% DoD scientists who worked on secret technologies, 10% lifestyle choices, < 1% appear to be real targets like Saddam Hussein.

Test patterns
I was able to interview over 500 people that know they are/were electronically harassed, slipped drugs, fed radiation, MKULTRA mind controlled, or directed energy weapons test victims. Several have died while writing this book. They range from children to the elderly, from poor to wealthy, from religious to atheist, from uneducated to educated. People are chosen at random like in all their other tests. There is a segment that is overwhelmingly large for a random testing pool and that is government whistle blowers. FBI agents, military personnel, or cops in particular are targeted by these weapons if they testify against other government agencies. It is just so heart breaking to hear all these stories. I met a few families where everyone was targeted suddenly with voice to skull and with the EEG replay of the pains which they are collecting and storing from other people. Most people get a slight variation of all TAMI’s capabilities, I assume to make any test patterns less noticeable. Some people only get voice to skull, Stocklin’s patent. Some only get tortured and physically manipulated limbs. Some get the remote MKULTRA programming.

wobbegong
3rd April 2013, 12:50
... What a complete creep.
...I guess now it's too easy to go for the old 'told-you-so', but creepy was the first impression I got too...

SilentFeathers
3rd April 2013, 12:58
I am very disappointed in how the underage sex issue earlier in this thread was handled by the moderators.

I understand why I was censored due to I was being direct and blunt towards a certain member here, but I do not understand why this certain members post was edited by the mods and the issue was swept under the rug. IMO the reputation of this forum was harmed by the team of moderators doing this action as it shows that this forum supports certain members that think an adult man is justified to have sex with a 12 or 13 year old female child because the child thinks about sex at that age and perhaps is genetically "ripe" so to speak. This certain member also claims that a female (minor or adult) is partly to blame for being raped, that a rape victim is just as responsible because we all make our own destiny! this is f**kin ridiculous!.....that rape comment was also "edited" out.

This morbid neanderthal mindset by this certain member was "covered up" IMO by this forum's team members!

This thread then turns back in to the direction that what this Bill B. guy did was basically okay because he is possibly an okay dude because he is a whistle blower who was possibly being set up. Folk's, the evidence does not show that but it shows the opposite, that this Bill B. dude is unreliable and most likely a complete liar and child molester! This is unacceptable to me how with all the evidence (some even deleted out of this thread too) showing this guy to be a pedophile etc etc etc and an unreliable source, that this basically cover up occurred, and is occurring on this forum.

If this forum and certain members want to support a "self admitted" convicted child molester/rapist and pedophile and will cover up/protect this individual by deleting damning evidence posted proving he is a pervert, and supports certain members here who think this behavior is acceptable and that rape victims are also responsible for being raped, well, I wish to no longer be a part of this forum.

I know there are many great people here and this has nothing to do with them.

I slept on this issue, this morning I still feel a line has been crossed with me...........

Therefore I request that the moderation team here terminate my membership effective immediately.

greybeard
3rd April 2013, 13:04
Silent Feathers leaving will not change anything.
I suspect that the great majority of members do not support rape or taking advantage of another.
Under age is under-age--the law was broken.

Best wishes
Chris

Carmody
3rd April 2013, 13:17
I don't support the idea of 'pulling the wool over the eyes' of people who are my equal on all levels. I'm certainly not interested in going after anyone who is above or below that level of awareness or mental capacity.

One thing I'm not having happen to me, is to have my emotions polarized into a big mess of ego reflected energies, and thus break with myself and everyone else.

And this situation with Brockbader, this story of rape, and his so called testimony or interviews by anyone...is not high on my list of things to be breaking myself over. To be emotionally indulgent with.

Do I control my emotions, or do they control me? A simple matter of energies put into self realization. Until people get down to that level of dealing with it, so their emotions can't drag them around anymore, then they will continue to be dragged around by them. That their emotions will color things to the point that they have no conscious self, just a ball of emotional perceptions that create and rule their thought patterns.

And if someone wants to run off in a huff, well, consider. Find reason and move in on it, work at harder than anything else you've ever worked with. As until then, one's emotions will be in the drivers seat, forming and controlling all thoughts and their creation, as it is allowed to be that way by the unaware driver of the avatar.

Don't confuse the emotions and ego that creates them as being the self. This is the core issue, here, on this planet. the final stage of becoming an actual integrated being on this planet involves removing control of the thought creation in the body/ avatar - from the emotional body.

And yes, it has everything to do with this thread.

If you want this human world to be fixed, then fix yourself first. And that goes for a good +99% of you. There is no escaping that. This is how deep the problem is.

I might be able to pull it off and exempt myself for a while, every now and then, but as long as I integrate with humans who are not clear on this level, I will be infected by this aspect. To get back to where I was, I'd have to isolate myself, completely. I got there due to this major component of isolation. Thus the solitary life of the thinker, the alchemist, the magician, the guru in the genesis stage, and so on. Buddha went into the woods. Jesus of Nazareth went into the desert. The creator of the I Ching was isolated in a jail cell. And so on. Same story. Same isolation, forced to deal with the self. Finally.

You hear stories about evolved beings saying what it is like to deal with 'humans'. It's ugly and like being covered in ****, inside and out. No self control, no self recognition, no motion toward it, no awareness of their mess they live in.

Jesus or whomever cannot give you one good god damned thing. Only you can do that.

sleepy
3rd April 2013, 13:23
SilentFeathers,

As a woman and as a mother, I thank you for your post. Take some time off if you need to to but don't terminate your membership unless you really feel you must.

sheme
3rd April 2013, 13:31
With out going over the possibilities this forum becomes a sham we must discuss agendas, I always suspect the media/info merchants, I am aware that free thinking honest men are being manipulated every second by some one that has an objective.

We of all people should question the status quo', The act of Paedophilia is reviled by all right thinking people, therefore it is going to be the weapon of choice for those that wish to deter others from crossing their line.

That is all that has happened here, another possibility has been thrown into the ring.

jackovesk
3rd April 2013, 13:37
Perhaps we should email David Wilcock or Drake Bailey to get their perspective on this document?????????????

:pound:...

RMorgan
3rd April 2013, 13:38
With out going over the possibilities this forum becomes a sham we must discuss agendas, I always suspect the media/info merchants, I am aware that free thinking honest men are being manipulated every second by some one that has an objective.

We of all people should question the status quo', The act of Paedophilia is reviled by all right thinking people, therefore it is going to be the weapon of choice for those that wish to deter others from crossing their line.

That is all that has happened here.

Sheme,

I´m not sure if you´re tracking this subject since the begining.

The man was convicted in 1998 for child abuse, much longer before he eventually grabbed the attention of the alternative media and became a "whistleblower".

This time, he was convicted for failing to register as a sex offender when he moved to another state.

Anyway, his stories are no different from other fabricated whistleblowers such as Charles or James Casbolt. He´s got no evidence to back up his claims, so there´s no reason for the government to set him up. He didn´t say nothing new; just the same old mumble jumbo.

So, it´s as simple as that. He was convicted for not registering as a sex offender. Period.

jackovesk
3rd April 2013, 13:43
This was my comment on the donate a dollar campaign: An Old Con Man's Trick and Distraction from Purpose (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40026-An-Old-Con-Man-s-Trick-and-Distraction-from-Purpose)

That really should have rung alarm bells for everyone.

Don't worry Music, it 'DID' for those paying attention...:yes4:

Carmody
3rd April 2013, 13:49

[...]

Indeed,

See: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan)

Excerpts:

Ghost Busting - Baiting the Weapons Testers
It is merely speculation as to why the traitorous CIA/DoD weapons testers choose most of the people that they do. Everyone asks, "Why me? I'm nobody." That may be exactly one of the criteria. One rough breakdown of the people targeted by the weapon is: 70% random selection, 5% government whistle blowers, 5% outspoken liberal activists, 10% DoD scientists who worked on secret technologies, 10% lifestyle choices, < 1% appear to be real targets like Saddam Hussein.

Test patterns
I was able to interview over 500 people that know they are/were electronically harassed, slipped drugs, fed radiation, MKULTRA mind controlled, or directed energy weapons test victims. Several have died while writing this book. They range from children to the elderly, from poor to wealthy, from religious to atheist, from uneducated to educated. People are chosen at random like in all their other tests. There is a segment that is overwhelmingly large for a random testing pool and that is government whistle blowers. FBI agents, military personnel, or cops in particular are targeted by these weapons if they testify against other government agencies. It is just so heart breaking to hear all these stories. I met a few families where everyone was targeted suddenly with voice to skull and with the EEG replay of the pains which they are collecting and storing from other people. Most people get a slight variation of all TAMI’s capabilities, I assume to make any test patterns less noticeable. Some people only get voice to skull, Stocklin’s patent. Some only get tortured and physically manipulated limbs. Some get the remote MKULTRA programming.

Our basic hind brain functions are very similar. Our reactions and visualizations, input/output, etc, are unique... but the mechanisms, the wiring, in the basic sense, is very similar. That we can be driven mad or what not, but the madness is unique in shape, flavors, and colors.

It makes the manipulation hard to recognize due to this factor, but it also saves us from unified manipulation as we each interpret differently.

This is tied to how humanity steers itself through probability, in forward time. many avenues are open, the path is general. Media manipulation is a steering attempt on that basic design.

It appears the attempt is to find a unified handle on humanity. Something that is not so generalized. False flags that are relentlessly in the media, those 'sort of' work, but not as well as they'd like.

Billy
3rd April 2013, 13:52
Anyway I now have confirmation from Gayle at nw transcripts that the incomplete pdf is real.

I will share my e-mail correspondence below.

So now I am waiting for Eva to reply to me and tell me why Bill said under oath that he was not a SEAL. That is the part that has me perplexed and I want to know what she has to say about that before I come to my final conclusion.

Perhaps he chose to lie about that under oath to protect himself and others...I do not know about this part. And I am not judging any of this I am just wondering.

ALL The best!!

READ FROM BOTTOM UP

On Apr 2, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Gayle Lutz wrote:

Kimberley,

This is actually a case that we transcribed in March. I see that
whoever is putting this on the internet has only put sections up. The
total page count of this case is 47 pages. Let me know if I can help
you with anything else.
Thank you.

Gayle.

I never did allow myself to be sucked into the drama of Bill Brockbrader. I also have no judgement towards Bill. What goes around comes around, therefore whatever Bill has given out towards others either positive or negative, will come back to him. This is the natural universal law.

But thank you Kimberley for bringing to light the facts that this document is genuine, That Bill said under oath that he was not a seal, (for what reason we do not know) and that we have only been presented with 8 pages out of the 47 original pages.

Therefore as yet we do not have the full story of the court hearing.

Please do not allow yourselves to be attached to other peoples drama's. No judgements, Stay grounded, neutral and balanced at all times. Then there is no reason to leave Avalon.

sheme
3rd April 2013, 13:55
Simple! but I thought this was well known as a modus operandi .

1/Set them up. 2. Get them to do your bidding. (black mail) 3. Finish them off. They are disposable. The real target is discredited ! How does the timing look with this affair? He is probably just another victim.

The truth must be told "IN PLAIN SIGHT".

Ok I have just read the court record or the part that is designed to destroy his character and make him out to be an untrustworthy lier , It is interesting that the transcript is partial just as they get to the nitty gritty it stops.

This hearing appears to be stage managed. A "keep me out of jail" compliance
He probably knows if he goes in he wont get out alive.

ulli
3rd April 2013, 14:26
What worries me most about the alternative community
is that due to it's liberal nature it tends to attract flawed predators;
people who are failures at the art of self management.

That same spirit sunk the Hippie movement in the late sixties...
the lack of self regulation within the movement.

If these people were just in need of belonging, ...fair enough,
and there should always be room for them,
but if their actions and participation in the alternative community only serve to discredit the core of it's principles
in the eyes of those who are close to waking up then we are never going to succeed in getting the truth out there,
and we won't stand a chance at all.

What I don't get is that while Wilcock's "big ego" and Stephen Greer's expensive outings have been repeatedly criticized
despite the fact that they have done diligent service towards disclosure, here we have the case of a guy
who's only contribution is to affirm the military's darker side, (as if that needs any more confirmation),
while he himself has admitted to committing a crime towards a minor, as well as lying about being a Seal,
and being in the Middle East, all the while setting up a Donate account for himself.

I picked Project Avalon in favor of Project Camelot because I trusted that PA was
going to do a better job at finding the truth and clearing a path through the conspiracy jungle.

Hervé
3rd April 2013, 15:12
Oh, well...

... another successful distraction...

Swan
3rd April 2013, 15:43
He´s got no evidence to back up his claims, so there´s no reason for the government to set him up. mumble jumbo.

Well, I don´t know if it counts as evidence, but Michael Jaco, author of "The Intuitive Warrior" did say that he remembered Bill Brockbrader from when he was training Navy Seals.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40808-More-truth-revealed-by-bill-wood--bill-brockbrader-

Sammy
3rd April 2013, 15:56

Hey Kimberley,

Well, since you live in the US, you can call the phone number (208) 989-3455 or even email gayle-at-nwtranscripts-dot-com to know more about the legitimacy of this transcript.

The contact info is available at the end of the document.

Let us know if you have any success.

Anyway, it´s quite intriguing how this man could say anything and people would instantly believe him without even thinking about asking for any evidence, but now when someone posted an apparently official document potentially proving that this man is a liar and a rapist, (which was always my opinion, by the way) people ask for evidence.

Raf.

When I was younger (and in the midst of alcohol and drug addiction though that component is not meant to suggest Bill was), I would twist truths just like it appears Bill has done. This was my style... tell "some truth ish" but paint the picture as best as you possibly can when you are put on the spot about something that could be held against you.

I sense Bill's mind saw and perhaps still sees his actions with the 11 / 12 year old as innocent and that only when she was 15 / 16 and they finally went to another level... that of having intercourse, that is (at least what he admits to himself) was when (in his eyes) he crossed the line with this young girl and so he feels justified that he has 'told the truth" by painting the picture as he has. But by then, she probably was quite willing and likely also enjoyed what they did (which provided him further justification he was doing nothing morally wrong).

Since I am not a court of law and certainly based on my past have "no place to judge anyone ever for any reason" I am still able to throw in my two cents.

Assuming that Bill did all these things he admits to in this court transcript...

That this young girl was his wife's sister tells me that his character at that time was garbage. Besides the obvious... sexual activity (even if this starts only as desire and then the hinting around, etc that can follow) with someone so young (starting at 11 or 12 years old) while you are more than twice their age is a bad thing in the eyes of the general public, the emotional "crime" that his wife had to have endured is maybe not a legal crime but a terrible thing to put someone through who trusts you enough to be your wife.

Now... that a person, with that sort of trust... who has a wife who has a young sister and thus probably innocently trusts her husband... in fact, probably could never even conceive of the possibility that her husband could be capable of what it appears now he did is pretty bad IMO.

I am not diminishing the severity of the actions, I am raising further issues about this man and pointing out how sociopathic lying (behavior I am personally affiliated with in my past) can come about... how over time, a person takes truth and then twists it where, yes, you are still getting the truth perhaps but obviously not the whole truth which then we must consider when we hear anything from a person like that as their life continues on and so why all this long post?

Because I am setting up these questions -

a.) Do we believe a person like this could change?

b.) And that a person like this could become a rigorously honest person?

c.) And that a person like this could now use good, moral judgement in every thought, word and deed that they put forth in their life and do so very consistently and never be involved with suspect words or actions?

Don't jump to conclusions about why I am asking this question. I am not defending him nor suggesting anyone forgive him nor suggesting anyone should trust him.

I am wondering about us - us on this forum and what our answers would be to these three questions - I hope some of you would answer them. I will give my own answers very soon.

Thanks, Chester

Vitalux
3rd April 2013, 16:09
Talk about 'LESSONS LEARNED'..!

Unified Serenity - You were right all the way along...:yes4:

http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/d42b9683fc4df0a237d023542c17b8b6?s=200&r=pg&d=mm

Bill Brockbrader / Woods Admits He’s a Child Rapist
http://unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/bill-brockbrader-woods-admits-hes-a-child-rapist/

...and what did you get for your Honesty, nothing but ABUSE..!

PS - Your (WRONG) about Bill Ryan though, he had nothing to do with it...:nono:

Not trying to toot my own horn, :nono: but I definitely remember that I took the hot seat back when Bill Wood first made his appearance via Camelot's video.
I was I believe one of the original people that became vocal and called this Guy out for what he was, a liar.

I took so many hits and it eventually caused me to change my nickname.
It even caused me to cancel my membership for a spell.

It was a difficult time for others that had too expressed the same concern and disbelief as myself.

It was a learning curve at that period.

That is where I first really became aware that Truth comes in 3 stages.

http://media.dailyfx.com/illustrations/2012/10/04/Three_Stages_of_Accepting_a_Strong_Money_Managemen t_Plan_body_Picture_4.png

Whippet
3rd April 2013, 16:25
Then what will?

I would gladly say more, but my last three posts in two separate threads have been deleted by the moderators here. This is not feeling like a forum to me any more.

Kimberley
3rd April 2013, 17:23
I apologize that some feathers were ruffled by me stating my view. I do not agree with the moderation of this thread however I have great respect for the moderators and thank you all for who you are!

Chester thank you for your post and your 3 questions. Great questions and my answer is ABSOLUTELY YES to all three questions!

I wrote a bit to Eva and this is my last question to her :

Ok I have now gotten confirmation that this transcript is real. So at this point all I want to know is why did Bill testify at this trial that he was not a Seal when he told us all that he was... that is my only question.

I received this cryptic answer from Eva
Today
1:18am
Eva Moore
Hi Kim i did adress and not to worry we will be more at this moment im seeing my son fir the first time in 4 months and of dc for 4 days but i dont want you to think im ignoting yiu but sufice it to say thete is a good teason thanks for undetstaning

I decided to not correct her typing. I wonder if I will ever get an answer? Time will tell. And I am not going to hold my breath about it.

So at this point I have nothing else to say on this topic except that it has gotten 2,860 views in only 26 hours and there sure are more important things to be done.

So have a great day! Much love! Much peace!

sheme
3rd April 2013, 17:59
Peace and love to her and her family . I assume she knows that you are posting her reply on a public forum. Thank you for you efforts. Peace and love to you Kimberley.

Paul
3rd April 2013, 19:25
I understand why I was censored due to I was being direct and blunt towards a certain member here, but I do not understand why this certain members post was edited by the mods and the issue was swept under the rug. IMO the reputation of this forum was harmed by the team of moderators doing this action as it shows that this forum supports certain members that think an adult man is justified to have sex with a 12 or 13 year old female child
From where I sit, that is not so. We removed posts which supported or took some other more abstract view of such sex, without sufficient respect for the abuse that some others have endured.

This left some other posts, such as yours, "without context" as I like to say, since they were mostly quotes of and replies to the originally removed posts, with briefer responses that were all quite reasonable, but which would not have made sense without the original posts. The discussion was triggering some significant and also quite justified trauma in some other members.

christian
3rd April 2013, 19:52
Obviously you can object to Brockbrader's integrity and behavior overall, but he still deserves a fair treatment, also in regard to the rape allegations. As far as I can see, any sexual relationship with a minor is a crime in the US, which is why he got in trouble. The question of whether or not it was consensual doesn't seem to be essential for the judicial assessment. He's obviously a liar and a man with a disreputable ethics, but still every action should be judged on its own merits and it should be pointed out that it's not evident whether it was statutory rape or plain rape. Being fair is hard especially when it comes to being fair to those who you despise.

GrnEggsNHam
3rd April 2013, 19:54
Sexuality is a different matter, most people cannot discuss it rationally, and few have a deep heart-based understanding of what it entails. Best not to discuss it as relating to minors, and best to accept the fact that as adults, we have a massive responsibility in that regard, and that most of us are ego and biology-driven in regards to sex, not driven by spirit.

I could not agree more. I remember my crazy hormone teenage years(14-16) and I was literally like a male puppy(4-7 months). I make this analogy because I currently have a cutie pie whom I just had neutered and he was a humping machine.

http://i.imgur.com/8vr1qHp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2qsxMUV.jpg

RMorgan
3rd April 2013, 20:07
I think the moderators will need to close this thread. No matter what they do, people keep coming back to the sex issue.

Anyway, independently of what you think, it´s the law. Period. If the girl´s family was happy with it, they wouldn´t file a complaint and he wouldn´t be arrested in the first place.

If someone filed a complaint which consequently started a police investigation leading to judgment and conviction, is because either the girl or her family weren´t happy with the situation.

Let alone the extremely questionable fact that his victim was his wife´s sister...

Anyway, I don´t care anymore. Go on with your show.

I´m not sure if this demonstration of gullibility is exclusive to America´s dense television culture. All I know is that it´s perplexing how you defend a man you don´t even know, a man who can´t back up any of his fantastic claims, just because he appeared a couple of times on your favorite talk show.

Kimberley
3rd April 2013, 20:16
Thank you Christain!

I was going to mention this earlier but since you brought it up...from my understanding it was statutory rape not rape and the title of this thread is not fair in my opinion.

over and out again...

:grouphug:

sleepy
3rd April 2013, 20:27
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39685-Bill-Wood-Update-Be-Ready-to-Have-Your-Minds-Blown-WIDE-Open-&p=416003#post416003

"Just taking in to account what BW has stated and not anything anyone else has said; IMHO, to say the least, he is embellishing his own story. I am not trying to focus on his crime but I am focusing on the facts surrounding the crime and his story.

BW is supposed to be highly intelligent, even psychic, but he didn’t realize that when he was offered a plea of unlawful carnal knowledge that it literally means the same thing as child rape and he was told he was going to plea to something completely innocuous. A person of normal intelligence should know the meaning of the charges levied against him and the definition of the word innocuous.

BW stated that he didn’t know he had to register as a sex offender but that he was made to register because the government wanted to monitor him. Here in the United States, since 1994, all sex offenders must register, period. Not because they have some top-secret clearance but because of the Jacob Wetterling Act. His ignorance of the law doesn’t equal a conspiracy against him. It also does not, in my opinion, equal gifted intelligence to not understand the basic laws surrounding a crime you are charged with and then convicted of.

If this comes across as negative it is because I get a negative feeling about his story. "

Kimberley
According to BW, he was charged with unlawful carnal knowlege. And IMO some of your statements were unfair to his victim.

Carmody
3rd April 2013, 20:53
IMO, the thread title is wrong. The thread title is provocative. All anyone really knows is that he was convicted of a crime. Beyond that, only a few people really know what went on. As stated before, I am neither for or against. I'm just peering in (looking at it) on the situation. I watched part of the first interview, and that's it.

GrnEggsNHam
3rd April 2013, 20:55
Our basic hind brain functions are very similar. Our reactions and visualizations, input/output, etc, are unique... but the mechanisms, the wiring, in the basic sense, is very similar. That we can be driven mad or what not, but the madness is unique in shape, flavors, and colors.

It makes the manipulation hard to recognize due to this factor, but it also saves us from unified manipulation as we each interpret differently.

This is tied to how humanity steers itself through probability, in forward time. many avenues are open, the path is general. Media manipulation is a steering attempt on that basic design.

It appears the attempt is to find a unified handle on humanity. Something that is not so generalized. False flags that are relentlessly in the media, those 'sort of' work, but not as well as they'd like.

This is something I contemplated as a child and perhaps it will help people to understand this statement. Or perhaps I am way off :wave:

Let's use colors as that is what helped me grasp this concept.

What I perceive to be the color Blue may actually be a different color through another's perception. The color is always perceived to each particular person as the same color. Therefore they will recognize said color as Blue. However if I were to step into someone else's perspective I may see the color Blue.

This is heady stuff and I hope this helps instead of the opposite :p

Kimberley
3rd April 2013, 21:00
Thank you to whomever changed the title of this thread! :hug:

Sammy
3rd April 2013, 21:03
Then what will?

I would gladly say more, but my last three posts in two separate threads have been deleted by the moderators here. This is not feeling like a forum to me any more.

Hi Whippet - I reacted to a recent post of yours in very poor taste and was very wrong to say what I said. For what its worth, my post was deleted and I was admonished for my post by a MOD via a PM.

The MOD was right - my post was unacceptable. I apologized to the MOD and admitted my error and that it was wrong.

I apologize to you directly and publicly. Don't let folks who can sometimes be jerks get to you (like I tried to) - please, stay with the forum. I also have enjoyed many of your posts and appreciate someone who appears to be speaking their mind honestly.

Chester

Vitalux
3rd April 2013, 21:59
I think the moderators will need to close this thread. No matter what they do, people keep coming back to the sex issue.

My dear fellow Avalonian, I don't think the thread should be closed, simply because the news it was bringing brings simple closure or awareness to those that had heard earlier reports of the child (12 yrs) to which was the subject of controversial debate.
It is now in factual evidence before the eyes of public simply that Bill Brockbrader was caught in lying.
The morals around such an action is only debatable in another topic thread.
The purpose this thread is solely only to inform our membership of such truth. Many of us here, have an invested interests in this sort of information coming to light.

IMO, the thread title is wrong. The thread title is provocative. All anyone really knows is that he was convicted of a crime. Beyond that, only a few people really know what went on. As stated before, I am neither for or against. I'm just peering in (looking at it) on the situation. I watched part of the first interview, and that's it.

I disagree my fellow Avalonian.
I did actually ponder rather to title it that way.
My reasoning was;

It is a fact.

christian
3rd April 2013, 22:20
This thread is closed now.

To quote Goethe: "Curd that we tread isn't hardened, but spread."