PDA

View Full Version : The way of waking up....Alan Watts

mike1414
22nd September 2010, 16:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7blUYJm6i-c&feature=related
http://www.alanwatts.com/

interesting thoughts and a lovely clip....

with love and peace, always
mike

John Parslow
22nd September 2010, 19:17
Hello Mike

A very interesting interpretation with some beautiful stills and clips.

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Victoria Tintagel
30th September 2010, 09:42
Thanks very much, Mike! The laughter in Watts voice, great! :)Tint.

Mluck
30th September 2010, 17:26
Thanks Mike great video

Snowy Owl
30th September 2010, 17:36
The Guiltiness Imprint on cells release cancerigeous activities. It is not all yet scientific proven but we are almost there.

Be Humble guiltiness is not necessary, stupidity, naieveness and misconception and of course all those cancerigenous elements that we drink or eat are the factors.

Hiram
30th September 2010, 18:32
Brilliant.

It makes my heart glad someone gets this.

Thank You.

shadowstalker
30th September 2010, 20:20
wow awesome stuff, watching as much as I can:cool:

conk
5th October 2010, 19:02
Oh, but Snowyowl, it has been proven by science. Dr. Candance Pert. Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Joe Dispenza and many others.

rosie
5th October 2010, 19:24
Thanks Mike, love the understated wisdom in this one.

I know way too many people who play the victim, they always have someone else to blame for their own circumstances. (years ago I was one of these people, and it was not a happy place to be in.)

in love & light :love:

Mluck
5th October 2010, 21:07
Thanks Mike, love the understated wisdom in this one.

I know way too many people who play the victim, they always have someone else to blame for their own circumstances. (years ago I was one of these people, and it was not a happy place to be in.)

in love & light :love:

Great message Rosie I think we can only be truly free and awake once we realize to forgive and let go

Hiram
5th October 2010, 21:13
Great message Rosie I think we can only be truly free and awake once we realize to forgive and let go

I agree and take it further,......you'll truly be free when you understand there is no one to forgive.

Mluck
5th October 2010, 21:48
I agree and take it further,......you'll truly be free when you understand there is no one to forgive.

Another great message Thanks Hiriam