PDA

View Full Version : Slavery by Consent

CosmicKat
4th April 2013, 12:32
Hello fellow members:

I want to bring to light the way (and some of you may already know this) we are owned by some type of Government or entity(s) from birth. The video will explain how most really don't have that right to be free and how your given name is used from birth.

Slavery by Consent succinctly outlines the deception used to enslave humanity by the global criminal class. It is a powerful statement documenting the crimes of the ruling classes.

This documentary highlights the nature and history of our enslavement, the absurdity of an all-powerful governing (controlling) class to a free human race and the philosophy of liberty which we all need to adopt if we are to ever be a free species on this planet living in balance with the natural world.

Slowly, the world awakens from the nightmare of debt slavery and illegitimate authority imposed on us which has violated the natural laws and our interaction with each other and all other species on this planet.

This series will attempt to uncover the key components that will hopefully empower each one of us, to regain control of our lives, freedoms, rights and dignity, just by using the same matrix that we’re currently living in to our advantage, rather than leaving it in the hands of those who are currently calling the shots.
From Top Documentary- http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/slavery-by-consent/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXspt459LE

Carmody
4th April 2013, 16:39
Just coming out of the Ukraine, a study that shows the radiation is making for smaller brains in the mammals in the affected area. Reduced brain size.

Now, add in Fukushima, and you've got a world wide contamination.

Was fukushima purposeful?

Well if it was not, it sure plays into the agenda.

A couple of percentage points of having smaller brains, across the board, is all it would take.

Vitalux
4th April 2013, 16:52
Hello fellow members:

I want to bring to light the way (and some of you may already know this) we are owned by some type of Government or entity(s) from birth. The video will explain how most really don't have that right to be free and how your given name is used from birth.

It is good to explore awareness.

http://i.minus.com/jFMiH2shusn3Q_e.jpg

CosmicKat
5th April 2013, 11:26
I'm not so sure that Fukushima was purposeful, I think it was a horrible tragedy. Given the earthquakes magnitude I'm suprised that the entire plant didn't fall apart sooner. The workers at the plant worked feverishly for months to contain the radiation. What was purposeful in my mind was the fact that officials didn't disclose the severity of the radiation leak. Some say that the earthquake was deliberate but again, I don't think that's the case.

With the amount of nuclear plants around the world, quite frankly I'm suprised that there hasn't been more major tragedies like Fukushima and Chernobyl.

Mammals of radiation poisoning have been severely deformed for many years afterwards..it's no suprise that they would have smaller brains to coincide with deformaty.

Flash
5th April 2013, 11:36
Just coming out of the Ukraine, a study that shows the radiation is making for smaller brains in the mammals in the affected area. Reduced brain size.

Now, add in Fukushima, and you've got a world wide contamination.

Was fukushima purposeful?

Well if it was not, it sure plays into the agenda.

A couple of percentage points of having smaller brains, across the board, is all it would take.

Add to this the thousands of nuclear bombs exploded since the fifties, which were definitely purposeful, the huge amount of thyroid cancer throughout the planet (from what my endocrinologist told me, incredible epidemic), chemtrailing, which is purposeful, EMF pollution, which is purposeful, and you have the perfect emotional dummed down human specie. And to see that upper "elites" think they will save themselves from it.... destroying the whole of humanity in the hope that a small group will be left untouched, what an illusion.

I wonder what smarter and benevolent beings are waiting to give a hand. How, in God's world, will we do to even be capable of making personal efforts to clean ourselves towards higher spiritual development if we cannot integrate our bodies fully because of substantially reduced abilities.

I bet this has been going on for centuries and the last nails are being hammered. The real jail.

I also bet that some not as benevolent beings are awaiting the complete dumming down before imposing their "superior" race openly.

I wish with all my heart that I am wrong.

CosmicKat
5th April 2013, 20:57
I wonder what smarter and benevolent beings are waiting to give a hand. How, in God's world, will we do to even be capable of making personal efforts to clean ourselves towards higher spiritual development if we cannot integrate our bodies fully because of substantially reduced abilities.

That's where the creators of mankind come in. It's my opinion that they won't let mankind wipe themselves off the map. I'm not sure if you've seen the video of the spaceship beaming a lazer at a warhead and knocking it out of commision or the fact that some type of being has also knocked out a few of our computer systems on our nuclear weapons but this might tell you or at least it does me that someone out there wants us around for a while. :)

petra
15th November 2018, 18:09

I bet this has been going on for centuries and the last nails are being hammered. The real jail.

I also bet that some not as benevolent beings are awaiting the complete dumming down before imposing their "superior" race openly.

I'm wondering the same thing still. I know they're out there, and I think they're already giving a hand. Since they're nice, I imagine they're keeping quiet because they don't want to frighten anyone. I'd also imagine this has been going on much longer than centuries if we go ahead and include other planets (we surely can't be the stupidest planet, can we?!)

That's where the creators of mankind come in. It's my opinion that they won't let mankind wipe themselves off the map. I'm not sure if you've seen the video of the spaceship beaming a lazer at a warhead and knocking it out of commision or the fact that some type of being has also knocked out a few of our computer systems on our nuclear weapons but this might tell you or at least it does me that someone out there wants us around for a while. :)

Wants us around for what, I wonder? A garbage bin, perhaps?
I get that garbage bins are useful, and if we didn't have garbage bins we'd be up to our eyes in garbage, but I really don't think I'd want to BE the garbage bin.

I've been thinking a lot about slavery lately, and something a PA member said in another thread about slavery hit a chord with me. They said: "There is a difference between voluntary and involuntary servitude". Yes indeed.... quite a big difference!

I enjoy servitude, and that makes me worry if I could be programmed to be that way. I'm not masochistic about it, it's hard to explain. I'm like the medieval warrior that just wants to serve her king (but only if he's a nice king, of course)

Valerie Villars
15th November 2018, 20:09
Let me give an anecdotal incident. I have an average I.Q.

However, when I went through my "awakening" my I.Q. and understanding went through the stratosphere. I understood concepts with lightning clarity with some of them being medical and pharmaceutical insights, in addition to a very thorough understanding of symbolism, literature, music and esoteric and spiritual concepts.

The question is, where did that come from? Did my I.Q. change or just the wiring of my brain? In other words, somehow I was utilizing parts of my make-up that I can't ordinarily access. And this lasted for months.

So, if someone with an average I.Q. can access that kind of intelligence, then it is possible in many, many cases, no matter how artificially we are dumbed down.

They cannot prevent us from having the ability to access superhuman abilities. And what I was experiencing was superhuman. Physically, too. There was real power there.

Flash
15th November 2018, 21:15

I'm wondering the same thing still. I know they're out there, and I think they're already giving a hand. Since they're nice, I imagine they're keeping quiet because they don't want to frighten anyone. I'd also imagine this has been going on much longer than centuries if we go ahead and include other planets (we surely can't be the stupidest planet, can we?!)

Wants us around for what, I wonder? A garbage bin, perhaps?
I get that garbage bins are useful, and if we didn't have garbage bins we'd be up to our eyes in garbage, but I really don't think I'd want to BE the garbage bin.

I've been thinking a lot about slavery lately, and something a PA member said in another thread about slavery hit a chord with me. They said: "There is a difference between voluntary and involuntary servitude". Yes indeed.... quite a big difference!

I enjoy servitude, and that makes me worry if I could be programmed to be that way. I'm not masochistic about it, it's hard to explain. I'm like the medieval warrior that just wants to serve her king (but only if he's a nice king, of course)

my post dates 5 years back. I am so much in a different place in my being right now!!! I did not recognized myself in that post lolllll

I now know that we can turn this planet around in not time if the will and wisdom is there, which is not the case as long as we have those cosmic and human psychos weighting on us.

I also know that the psychos out there correspond to the psychos in here. We clean our thought and enhance our hearts, and they have no more power.

I also know that the biggest bullies are the one with the biggest fright, so much so that they are completely unaware of it. But, if we develop, they lose this world. Anhilitation is possible and they know it. We decide, once we are conscious.

We will not get higher help and inspiration if we do not ask. We have to ask and once asked, be very very discerning not to get whatever we do not wish.

petra
16th November 2018, 15:17
my post dates 5 years back. I am so much in a different place in my being right now!!! I did not recognized myself in that post lolllll

Ha ha! Happy Throwback Thursday? :)

I know this will happen to me as well, sooner or later. Even now, I think back to some things I've done/said in the past and wonder "who in the heck was THAT?" lol

We will not get higher help and inspiration if we do not ask. We have to ask and once asked, be very very discerning not to get whatever we do not wish.

This is very well put. Except... I kind of demanded... :blushing:

I like the double negatives. Reminds me of the monkey paw story (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey%27s_Paw). I joke that my will has technically more like a "will not". I will NOT wish things! lol

Asking is OK... I just think the nasty stuff is also listening, at least sometimes. And so that is why I try to be distinct on my intentions, while being somewhat vague with my words. They use everything against you, and don't even read you your rights. :silent: :facepalm: Whatever you think, feel, do, look at, hear etc will be used against you.