PDA

View Full Version : The Avalon Symphony

Fred Steeves
4th April 2013, 17:18
Like any great piece of classical music, the human struggle spans the entire note scale, while utilizing every instrument. Avalon is no different, save for the fact she contains amongst the most talented of musicians. The music can take you to the highest of highs, the lowest of lows, and then leave you breathless during the succeeding pregnant pause full of wild possibilities, awaiting to see where it will take you next.

Every instrument has it's place, whether barely audible and used only once, or the mainstay piano or violin. All are vital, same as the conductor is nothing without an orchestra, and the orchestra is nothing without a conductor. Sure we can each go our separate ways and sing our own "song", but the true magic is in "singing" as one.

Doesn't this sound familiar? Especially to people who have been here for some time?

Presently, it would seem that Avalon is at that pregnant pause in between movements. There are well known terms for this, like "you could have heard a pin drop". My favorite example is in Kenny Rogers' "Coward of the County", when the story comes to the line at the end: "And you could have heard a pin drop, when Tommy stopped, and locked the door". Major change coming!(LOL)

Have we just gotten to the point where we've pretty much said all there is to say about this stuff? Dunno, just maybe... If so then what? Is it time to kick things up a notch, and take our explorations, studies and remembrances into uncharted waters? You know what, I really hope that's the case. Because if not here, then where?

We are composer, orchestra and conductor all wrapped into one, and we create this symphony as we go. There are no limits. So what does the next movement bring us? As always, we make the call.

Cheers,
Fred

Calz
4th April 2013, 17:23
Shields up ... lock and load ...

... or else something beyond what most on the rock can comprehend.

Interesting times as many have suggested.

RUSirius
4th April 2013, 17:27
Fred, you have wonderfully as usual pinpointed my sentiments as well, wish I had my answer as to the next step, I find myself with little to say, few thoughts to any new or old topic, and waiting to see whats next, currently if I "got something" I dont know what it is. Something tells me this is all "on purpose" though.

Post edit:

I might add, to me, this thread is very relevant in a hidden sort of way.

jagman
4th April 2013, 18:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeHu7omCC6w

MorningSong
4th April 2013, 18:38
Irregardless of what our futures hold for each of us individually, we're here and we will all, everyone of us, have to make decisions. Some of us may not get that chance; others may become great leaders, heroes. Avalon has helped us all, with our unconditional sharing, to face what has come, what is in the now and what will come. Thank-you, Avalon!

Thank you all. I send my loving light into the future this very minute as it becomes present and as it will fade into the past in the next microsecond.

v4TP81Uy72Q

Kryztian
4th April 2013, 18:46
A symphony has a beginning and an end, a fixed number of measures with predetermined moments of development and recapitulation. We aren't confronting a masterpiece of Beethoven, but the masterpiece of Creation itself, and it is far more unpredictable and chaotic. If it has an order and a structure, I am just not seeing it. I tend to think of Avalon as one big jam session.

It's been 3 years since I began to wake up and see how much deception there is in the world, that things are not what they seem. As I researched this movement, I could see that there was always a small minority that thought something was just about to happen: the aliens would land, the world economy would collapse, that free energy was about to become available, the Illuminati would force us into prison camps, that we would become 5-D and love and light would reign supreme. It seems that the number of us that think that way is growing and building up momentum. Are we on to something?

I can't say that anything has happen as of yet that has astonished my friends who think more conventionally about the world. They still believe that they are at the top of the food chain here on planet earth, tune in to the mainstream media, and go about their lives as usual. No event has convinced them otherwise. Are they sane and those of us here on Avalon crazy?

Then again, maybe their consciousness has changed. They are far more cynical about politics and are willing to criticize people within the party they vote for, although 3rd party candidates are definitely out. While Hollywood and the MSM pump out the fear, they don't seem to be reacting to it as they did 10 years ago when Homeland Security published its color coded scare chart.

It's been about 6 months since Bill Ryan put out his e-mail on the forum home page, stating that "something" would happen in 6 to 9 months. Will it, or if life has not radically changed in 6 months, if a major event in history has not passed us by, will we be still waiting for it? Or will we just assume that things have been delayed?

Frankly, I don't think the "Illuminati", the ETs, disembodied beings of light, or an other secret organization can really control this. Only the Creator, the great symphonist him/herself, knows when the next crescendo will occur.

RUSirius
4th April 2013, 18:55
A symphony has a beginning and an end, a fixed number of measures with predetermined moments of development and recapitulation. We aren't confronting a masterpiece of Beethoven, but the masterpiece of Creation itself, and it is far more unpredictable and chaotic. If it has an order and a structure, I am just not seeing it. I tend to think of Avalon as one big jam session.

It's been 3 years since I began to wake up and see how much deception there is in the world, that things are not what they seem. As I researched this movement, I could see that there was always a small minority that thought something was just about to happen: the aliens would land, the world economy would collapse, that free energy was about to become available, the Illuminati would force us into prison camps, that we would become 5-D and love and light would reign supreme. It seems that the number of us that think that way is growing and building up momentum. Are we on to something?

I can't say that anything has happen as of yet that has astonished my friends who think more conventionally about the world. They still believe that they are at the top of the food chain here on planet earth, tune in to the mainstream media, and go about their lives as usual. No event has convinced them otherwise. Are they sane and those of us here on Avalon crazy?

Then again, maybe their consciousness has changed. They are far more cynical about politics and are willing to criticize people within the party they vote for, although 3rd party candidates are definitely out. While Hollywood and the MSM pump out the fear, they don't seem to be reacting to it as they did 10 years ago when Homeland Security published its color coded scare chart.

It's been about 6 months since Bill Ryan put out his e-mail on the forum home page, stating that "something" would happen in 6 to 9 months. Will it, or if life has not radically changed in 6 months, if a major event in history has not passed us by, will we be still waiting for it? Or will we just assume that things have been delayed?

Frankly, I don't think the "Illuminati", the ETs, disembodied beings of light, or an other secret organization can really control this. Only the Creator, the great symphonist him/herself, knows when the next crescendo will occur.

Whats up Kryztian, very well said here indeed, thank you for this.

AutumnW
4th April 2013, 20:28
Beautiful Fred. Thank you! Perhaps that pause you refer to is a pregnant pause. To use another metaphor, maybe the last few years of awakening to a deeper reality, experiencing trauma and change in a condensed form is like a python swallowing a watermelon. And who knows, perhaps the approximate date of Dec 22, 2012, was remarkably significant. Maybe we have all given birth, digested the watermelon and don't even realize it. Are we waiting for a triggering event or series of events where we can act on newborn wisdom? Maybe we'll understand the significance of the date of crystallization of wisdom in retrospect sometime in the future.

Fred Steeves
4th April 2013, 20:41
Are we waiting for a triggering event or series of events where we can act on newborn wisdom? Maybe we'll understand the significance of the date of crystallization of wisdom in retrospect sometime in the future.

Hi Autumn, I don't think we are waiting on anything but ourselves. Like the Hopi prophecy says: "We are the ones, that we've been waiting for".

AutumnW
4th April 2013, 20:51
True, but we can't divorce ourselves from our surroundings. As we move through a series of events that we have to act on we may find that we did indeed give birth to ourselves. For a large number of us the date December 22, 2012, may actually represent the approximate date.

We can feel or think we have reached some kind of nadir but without a real world testing ground, it remains less clear.

ceetee9
4th April 2013, 20:59
Being a musician I especially loved your analogy Fred. Thank you!

I wish I knew if this “pregnant pause in between movements” (another great line) is because we’ve run out of things to say about all this stuff, or we’re just tired of preaching to the choir/beating a dead horse, or if few, if any, of us have any real idea of how to “fix” it all.

Or maybe it’s because of the constant barrage of propaganda, mindless entertainment, RF waves, chemtrails, and countless other toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis that’s finally taking its toll on our bodies and brains. Has anyone else noticed more and more people doing incredibly stupid things and/or walking and driving around like zombies lately? Or is it just me? I don’t know, but I do seem to care less and less about just about everything these days. Oh, oh, I feel a dirge coming on. ;)

jLDhx6yMBO8

AutumnW
4th April 2013, 21:35
Ceetee, I wonder if Russians under Communism had this eerie twilight zone sensation--minus the Internet and plus breadlines

Calz
4th April 2013, 21:38
Very nice concept Fred.

Always appreciate those who think "outside of the box".

well done :)

Fred Steeves
4th April 2013, 23:28

Or are groups simply gravitating to their appropriate space/time lines?

Food for thought...

Selene
4th April 2013, 23:57
So eloquently put, Fred. As always. And everyone who has contributed here as well.

Yes; exactly: the silence within which we can absorb the previous frenzy – and rest and restore ourselves for the onslaught to come.

I love this silence. It is truly holy to me.

I have been sinking deeply within myself since the new year, grateful for this pause in the action, deeply silent and reworking my inner being. We will need our best and fullest capacities for the journey ahead. Every day of peace and normalcy now is to be treasured; there is more adventure to come, for sure.

Use this time wisely, my dear friends. Sleep well, meditate, laugh fully, tend your garden and breathe deeply. Enjoy the peace. It ain’t over.

All best regards,

Selene

Cidersomerset
5th April 2013, 00:05
Have we just gotten to the point where we've pretty much said all there is to say about this stuff? Dunno, just maybe... If so then what? Is it time to kick things up a notch, and take our explorations, studies and remembrances into uncharted waters? You know what, I really hope that's the case. Because if not here, then where?

I know what you mean Fred, I thought I knew a fair amount about the political and military history over the last century, but since
getting access to the web in 2007 and finding Camelot early on then Avalon and many other researchers from then I feel I've
been on an open university course on the real reality we are living in. We are at a junction at the moment , especially after
many got caught up in the 2012 hype. I keep my head in several worlds, at the moment ours here, the mainstream and
the Ionic meme which I reference from time to time. Its all fascinating stuff, from the scary warmongering daily news ,to the fact
we are all 'gods' experiencing this reality and many more interpretations. Some of us are treading water, while new people
find this info for the first time, for now its best to keep the Forum buzzing and see what develops...Cheers steve

Heres to the Galactic symphony...

Fifth Element Diva song - full version. SINGING - EVGENIA LAGUNA
SPf2ANjUbrY

northstar
5th April 2013, 00:15
Or are groups simply gravitating to their appropriate space/time lines?

Food for thought...

I feel this is happening Fred. I feel it around me energetically, with my discernment. It feels like the light of grace. It feels new and fresh and different. People I know have been dying and I know their souls have chosen not to be here at this time. I am wrapping up most of my karma with people I have had energetic issues with during my life. I am coming to a place of peace.

Some people are fading out of my life in interesting ways and new souls are entering my timeline for manifestation and co-creation.

I have a hard time describing this in a logical, linear, left brained way because it is something I am experiencing with my heart-mind, which is non-verbal.

Peace, peace, peace to all reading this.
Blessings, peace and love.

mosquito
5th April 2013, 03:17
I'm currently experiencing all manner of things in my life and quite frankly I wouldn't know where to begin to describe what's going on. I'm also quite confused by much of it, so the stillness, the silence is really important to me. I did find this yesterday, so for those of you who haven't listened, here is an interview with Inelia which resonates well with me and maybe with the mood on Avalon right now. Thanks Fred.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57724-Inelia-Bentz-Interview-Spiritual-responsibility-and-manifestation

Finefeather
5th April 2013, 11:22
Hi Fred and All
One of my favorite pastimes is sitting quietly watching children play. It's as if they are in a world of their own...totally engrossed in their fantasies, imitating the grownups and just very busy examining everything they get their hands on and see before their eyes...not a care in the world...such quiet beauty and joy to behold.

Despite the hard shell we have erected around us to hide our faults...disguise our feelings and pretend we are happy and content we have this little voice...like a child...which spurs us on towards those little mad things we inwardly love to think we would like to do or to be like.

Is this the child in us, the real solar angel, the real us, captured by our own devices...locked into narrow thinking...lead into conformity...silenced by threats?...I think so.

Time for us to become like little children again...to live our lives as if there is no tomorrow...everything becomes just too precious to put on the waiting list...now is the time to enjoy what is before us.
We cannot do anything about the past...the future depends on what we do now...now is the moment to put our best efforts into making our future a better place.
If we start off our day with yesterdays problems...we have no time to enjoy today.

Love you all
Ray

donk
5th April 2013, 11:56
We are composer, orchestra and conductor all wrapped into one, and we create this symphony as we go. There are no limits. So what does the next movement bring us? As always, we make the call.

You forgot the crowd--like the noisy student/critic who occasionally shuts up and takes it all in and gets blown away by how brilliant the symphony can be (when I'm able to pay attention or not in the bathroom or bull****ting in the lobby or texting and mangling candy wrappers).

Also thanks to all the attendants/mods who keep it all together...not to mention the original composer/organizer himself.

I think it's important to try to reach those--to get to the "music" to--those on the outside (not even wanting to look in)...otherwise the building gonna crumble on us, and we may as well be on the deck of the titanic

Fred Steeves
5th April 2013, 15:04
I feel this is happening Fred. I feel it around me energetically, with my discernment. It feels like the light of grace. It feels new and fresh and different. People I know have been dying and I know their souls have chosen not to be here at this time. I am wrapping up most of my karma with people I have had energetic issues with during my life. I am coming to a place of peace.

Some people are fading out of my life in interesting ways and new souls are entering my timeline for manifestation and co-creation.

That intuition and discernment is vital isn't it? The bigger picture can't even begin to be grasped via our intellect. Same here with people dying, coming and going btw. Every one of them, friend and foe alike, have played/are playing their unique piece in this grand symphony with impeccability. It's simply up to our musical ear to hear and flow with it.

Reminds me of the old Tom petty song with the line:

People come and people go
Some grow young and some grow cold

How will we grow, and how will that affect the world around us?

crosby
5th April 2013, 15:34
dRKF2V6Xmcw

i have been feeling this pause as well. it has been a time of serious contemplation for me and my family. we know how life works now and now we are trying to find a peace within the structure. this is one of my favorite musical compositions. it reminds me of the ebb and flow of life and how we have risen and fallen throughout time. great thread Fred.
thank you.
warmest regards, corson

william r sanford72
5th April 2013, 15:55
spring on a farm...theres this moment at this time of year here and all over whan nature holds its breath...then POP!!..a green blade of grass shoves its self up through the dead brown above it...the sparrows bicker and mate...the bees sudden apearance.the first spring peepers...the first bloom...and the calves running and playing.a musical i watch with wonder and awe every year and am still humbled by..i guess my point beeing...that all things move in a cycle.maybe thats what this is...and at the end of this current cycle. well who knows???...i like to think we are that blade of green grass...pushing up.

northstar
5th April 2013, 17:50
spring on a farm...theres this moment at this time of year here and all over whan nature holds its breath...then POP!!..a green blade of grass shoves its self up through the dead brown above it...the sparrows bicker and mate...the bees sudden apearance.the first spring peepers...the first bloom...and the calves running and playing.a musical i watch with wonder and awe every year and am still humbled by..i guess my point beeing...that all things move in a cycle.maybe thats what this is...and at the end of this current cycle. well who knows???...i like to think we are that blade of green grass...pushing up.

That is beautiful!!

PHARAOH
6th April 2013, 00:56
I guess we've been conditioned to think that "calm, peace and tranquility" only brings on a "storm". We no longer appreciate the simplicity of life. We are all-ways looking for the "what if" in all things. After decades of PSYOPS and mass conditioning, we have been reduce to paralysis. I have a sensing that we are in the process of becoming ever more conscious and aware to the point where, we are slowly coming to this realization. We have a knowingness about things as opposed to a belief. This knowingness will only intensify to the point where we will begin to communicate telepathically. We are now feeling each others feelings, thoughts, emotions and energy etc. I know I am. What about you?

P.S. Now is not the time to doubt yourselves.

sleepy
6th April 2013, 11:51
xxxxx xxxxx

AutumnW
7th April 2013, 02:30
Northstar, I am going through the same thing. It is necessary but remarkably painful at times.

northstar
7th April 2013, 03:45
Northstar, I am going through the same thing. It is necessary but remarkably painful at times.

The path of suffering is a valid spiritual path. Many people, especially those trapped in the Matrix, tend to anesthetize or deaden painful emotions which can lead to all sorts of terrible problems for the individual, the community and society.

I don't say this to minimize anyone's pain of course. I believe the suffering we experience on our life path can be for many souls a sacred calling, and as such, I try to be as mindfully present as I can be with whatever suffering shows up in my life. Grief is there to be worked with just as everything else that shows up is there to be worked with.

And despite the hurt If I was offered a magic pill to take away my ability to feel, I would reject it.

Anyway I think I have rambled off topic, late night posts will do that. :)

Tale care and if you are dealing with personal loss or grieving at this time, may blessed angels shelter you tenderly with love until your hurt is healed.

Peace and love.

Fred Steeves
7th April 2013, 12:00
Hi Fred,

For me, it is like when I am driving in areas I know well, I like music and I turn on the radio. Sometimes, I like it loud and I sing a long as I am driving. When I am in unfamiliar territory and there is heavy traffic or I am not sure about the next exit and where I need to be to make that exit, I turn off the music so I can concentrate on where I am going. Once I get the feeling that I know I am on the right road and I am confident that I know the way, I turn the radio on again. Sometimes I need silence or I end up lost.

So true sleepy. Nothing brings blissfully singing along with the radio to a screeching halt faster, than suddenly realizing: "Oh s**t, where am I?" (LOL)

I was passing through Atlanta during morning rush hour one day last week, and the radio silence rule was firmly in effect. Once through? Time to crank up some Neil Young for I-75 South. :rockon:

AutumnW
7th April 2013, 16:13
North Star, thanks for your wise words. A couple of years ago I went to doctor, burst out crying in his office and be quickly wrote a prescription for Prozac for me that I took for a few days and then quit. I do think meds have their place, but I was already pretty emotionally numb, so what I really needed to do was process grief naturally. I am still a bit numb but coming out if it slowly. When grief hits I just let it move through me. It doesn't take long.

Dealing with the root causes of despair rather than anesthetizing with drugs and alcohol is a way of striking back at the matrix.

Thanks again. With peace and love to you as well.

AutumnW
7th April 2013, 16:21
Sleepy, what a perfect analogy. Thanks! My horror story about being distracted and losing focus, happened on an Los Angelas freeway. Completely unfamiliar territory-- replete with horror stories about what could happen if you took a wrong turn! We ran out of gas...the ultimate panic inducing scenario. Luckily we were able to coast on fumes into Long Beach.

So yes, antennae up, ready positions, remain still and attentive. Avoid hyper-vigilance and paranoia! Be effective and kind and caring!

sleepy
7th April 2013, 16:53
xxxxx xxxxxx

CD7
8th April 2013, 14:25
Glory b the day all instruments are included in the symphony and the music is alive and ever flowing...

northstar
8th April 2013, 16:36
When grief hits I just let it move through me. It doesn't take long.

Dealing with the root causes of despair rather than anesthetizing with drugs and alcohol is a way of striking back at the matrix.

Thanks again. With peace and love to you as well.

Glad to hear you have found something that works for you. :)

What most people don't realize is that when we numb out or deny the bad feelings we also lose access to the good feelings. And I believe that we do not have access to our full powers as sovereign humans if our feeling capacity is suppressed or diminished or damaged.

It is sad that the control system uses our human feeling capacity as a control mechanism. When people start healing their own denied emotional wounding, a massive amount of trapped energy will be released and if used wisely, that energy could literally bring the control matrix down.

We hold the keys to open our own jail cells.