PDA

View Full Version : Scientist Proves DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

music
5th April 2013, 23:05
THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mindís influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered ďjunk DNA.Ē The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of ďjunk DNA.Ē Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.] The bottom line was: ďLiving chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.Ē This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used

Full article here (http://www.collective-evolution.com/2011/09/02/scientist-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies/)

grannyfranny100
7th April 2013, 09:37
May this information be used positively rather than as mind control.

Dah
7th April 2013, 17:07
If our DNA is the theoretical pipeline, that turn us into the database of sorts? ... wow. I think I understand what you are trying to say here. I was digging into something yesterday and I came across a patent that really caught my interest. It sort of plays into what you're talking about here ... in a non round about way. Thanks music.

Aurelius
8th April 2013, 01:15
bump...

I had a dog called woogie .. what a doggie he was .. he always buried his bones .. in the most unusual of places.

Think of DNA as (1) a factory and (2) a complex antenna system linked to information that is non-local.

GarethBKK
8th April 2013, 06:21
Thank you, Music. This is fascinating stuff. Everything resonates in a cosmic dance: voice, DNA molecules, everything.

I read Rupert Sheldrake's The Science Delusion last year, and enjoyed his explanation of morphic resonance. He makes fun of materialist views by using the analogy of a TV set. The sceptic who rejects the idea of invisible influences might start pulling out wires, transistors, etc. and discover that the TV's picture and sound are affected. He might conclude that the picture is stored in the TV's hardware somewhere and miss that it is received through an electromagnetic field.

This from Chapter 6 Is All Biological Inheritance Material? of Sheldrake's book:

"DNA molecules are molecules. They are not 'determinants' of particular structures, even though biologists often speak of genes 'for' structures or activities, such as genes 'for' curly hair or 'for' nest-building behaviour in sparrows. Genes are not selfish and ruthless, as if they contained gangster homunculi. Nor are they plans or instructions for organisms. They merely code for the sequence of amino acids in protein molecules".

I'm off to give my DNA a good talking to.

CD7
8th April 2013, 13:56
Humm how very important is the dialogue we say to ourselves and the grand affect tht has on us

Sidney
8th April 2013, 14:38
Fantastic thread! So, whats the best conversation for repairing our broken DNA? This really could open some doors here.

waves
8th April 2013, 17:25
Fantastic thread! So, whats the best conversation for repairing our broken DNA? This really could open some doors here.

I have a funny feeling it's going to be super simple like....... Clear intent....Trust/Believe/Expect.... Forget/Let go.

The rub is..... if you doubt for one second, that's intent too!... works just as well, and counters what you just intended.

Peace of Mind
8th April 2013, 17:58
*from one of my older threads"..

Could language (particularly) the English language be part of the plan for confusing the masses?
For exampleÖWe drive on the parkway and park in a drive way? lol

The more I think about the story ďTower of BabelĒ I canít help but to think how much we are being duped every day. Not only does language separate the masses but it also promotes false outlooks on intellect and present disempowerment. Now, Iím no English Major but I like to think I choose my words carefully. For those that have read some of my past post may gain some understanding to why I write a certain way.

At times I feel the language itself was set up to express things in terms of lack-
EX: ďHow are you?Ē You see, this short question already implies that you might not be well. We have been tricked into using words that are disempowering. To use the Hopi Indianís language is to understand that everything is one and inside of you, no need for looking outside of it and the language speaks of no lackÖmany indigenous languages have no past tense. When speaking, you influence the field around you. Everything is vibration and words do have an impact on your lifeÖprobably way more then we know. Perhaps certain words unlock and/or lock certain abilities. In some cultures verbal sounds are more important than the actual word. This could be a clear indication of why certain racial groups respond in various ways to certain words and pitches. Sense one of my past times is producing music, I can always see how music affects people through vibrationÖ so why not words? Sticks and stones may break bones...but words can actually kill...giving the power to do so.

Lawyers are a prime example of how the language is manipulated. They literally take your words and twist them into something else, they make fortunes doing this. Why is there a need for having different words with the same meaning? Or having different words that sound the same but spelled differently? (do, due, to, too, two, center, centre, etcÖ) It not only seems like lazy, but could this be purposely created to cause misunderstanding amongst the people, especially when itís been declared the international language. Iím thinking the Alphabet was carefully crafted to use certain sounds with certain thoughtsÖ.Itís the only real understanding I have for so many of the letters to have the same sound/pitch (B,C,D,E,G,P,T,V,Z). 26 letters doesnít make up the many sounds we can create. Maybe one day we will have a new more meaningful and less cryptic universal language.

Animals use grunts, moans, howls, squeaks, humming and hissing to get messages across. An Elephants voice can travel through the ground and air for large distances and so can a Lions. Many of these animals communicate with the same voice. For instance, most cats sound alike and if you place 10 of them in a room youíll probably have a hard time figuring out which one is which if you had to rely on your ears to do so.

I believe the sounds we make with our mouths are way more important than the actual word, however, there are clear signs that the words we use are also geared towards having a sense of lack in oneís life. Every day we use phrases and words that corrupt our desired manifestations. We have been disempowering ourselves in so many ways, ways that are often over looked and have brought false intellect into our lives. Below are some examplesÖ

"I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, go break a leg, Iíll never get anything done, Iím feeling tired today, thatís driving me crazy, what an awful day it is outside today, I wish I knew, I donít have the time, the world is such a mess, the fighting in the Mid-East will never stop, youíre damned if you do and damned if you donít, better to do nothing, I canít do it, I donít know how, Itís too difficult, etcÖ"

I can imagine other wordly beings having a hard time understanding us when we use phrases like: raining cats and dogs, bite the bullet, paint the town red, kick the bucket, through the grape vine, etcÖ

And then we haveÖ"falling" in love? We often get hurt when we fall. Doesn't ascending in love sound more like love feels? Much of the disempowering comes from small talk. EX: ďI donít know but I will tryĒ . When you are trying to do something, you are not doing it. You build in failure by using the word ďtryĒ.

More phrasesÖ..

thatís the way itís always been
thatís the way weíve always done it
donít make waves
donít rock the boat
we like the old-fashioned ways
I donít need to know anymore than I already know
If it was good enough for ________________, then itís good enough for me
Iím not paid to make those kinds of decisions
Itís not my job
It was like that yesterday
nobody cares
let somebody else worry about it
itís good enough for now
why change now?
this is the only way
money doesnít grow on trees
life is hard
you canít have everything you want
I can only do one thing at a time
itís just not possible
Iím set in my ways
you canít teach an old dog new tricks
Iím too old to learn something new
itís impossible
thatís not part of my job description
let me check on it
Iíll have to get back to you
Iím not qualified to handle that
itís out of my hands
nobody told me
why should I be the first?
your expectations are too high
Iíll do it tomorrow
theyíre just lucky
they think they are so smart
they think they are better than everyone else
I donít see the upside
Iím not a guinea pig
life is a rat race
why want more?
nobody showed me how to do it
I donít know how to do it
we canít afford it
do you think Iím made out of money?
someday, Iíll ___________________
one day, Iíll ____________________
itís a waste of time
why should I do it?
whatís in it for me?
tell somebody who cares
itís not my fault
Iím a loser
I canít do that
itís not my style
why change now?
itís a waste of time
I should have known better
lifeís a bitch
you canít change the world
Iím nobody
nobody listens tome
does it really matter?
you canít do that
what will everybody think?
donít stir things up
leave it alone
Iím only one person
what do you expect me to do?
I canít go along with that
donít go out on a limb
donít stick out in a crowd
I donít believe in compromise
itís not my problem
if you ignore it, itíll go away
donít expect me to do it
donít count on me
itís out of my hands
itís beyond my control
I canít do it all
I donít have it in me
donít put me in that position
donít look up to me
why canít you do it?
I would but _____________________
I donít want to
whatever ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
today is not good for me
what is the point
why me?
you want me to do what?
whatís in it for me?
whatís the rush
God damn it
ask me if I care
donít be stupid
itís out of the question
there are no exceptions
thatís not my style
Iím not able to _____________________
I donít have the skills
Iím not technically minded
Iím not smart enough
itís not worth my time
I canít talk in front of people
I canít ____________________________
itís too risky
what if I fail?
what will everyone think of me?
Iím afraid
itís over my head
" i've been better"
" it could be worst"..
"Hell yes!!"
--------------------------------------------

Peace

meeradas
8th April 2013, 18:02
Humm how very important is the dialogue we say to ourselves and the grand affect tht has on us

Reminded me instantly of Dr. Emoto's rice experiment:

Ehlw-9PJkIE

CD7
8th April 2013, 21:20
singing to the choir ..peace of mind :)

another twist on "how Are You" Like a question how did u come to be? How are u who u are? lol

CD7
8th April 2013, 21:40

To me it would generally be productive statements, truly loving oneself from the inside out...i am ...i will...i can..followed by productive ideas

When i was a counselor in an alternative program...i noticed almost every youth's internal dialogue was "lacking" to themselves/others....conflict/fighting was a common conversation in their head--the girls would say how ugly they were or how they werent good enough...their life seemed to mirror their thoughts and their thoughts mirrored their life. i would tell them the importance of their internal dialogue..to pay attention to wht they were saying to themselves.

No one's perfect--the uglies creep in, i would think to most of us... however an extreme descent into everything destructive in one's thoughts materializes inward and outward...

The trix happen in our language as peace of mind pointed out...thts where the intent in the heart comes into play as well. Its important as the heart ignites the intent..so perhaps wht ever lexicon language one may be using...the intention of a cultivating manner will make its way into the world regardless of wht the words play.

Sunny-side-up
8th April 2013, 23:09
Reminds me of a positive affirmation and visualization i used to do while falling asleep.
This is sort of what I used to say to my little invisible night-worker-healers " Do what you would normally do to repair our bodie tonight search and repair, cleans and strengthen. But if you have time and or can see ways of making things even better, look for new abilities then please do so, but only do things that cause no harm and or can be turned back if needed" I used to say something like this many times while bathing my mind and my little helpers in worm golden glowing feelings.
Maybe it was my DNA i should have been talking too :)

CD7
9th April 2013, 00:25
Reminds me of a positive affirmation and visualization i used to do while falling asleep.
This is sort of what I used to say to my little invisible night-worker-healers " Do what you would normally do to repair our bodie tonight search and repair, cleans and strengthen. But if you have time and or can see ways of making things even better, look for new abilities then please do so, but only do things that cause no harm and or can be turned back if needed" I used to say something like this many times while bathing my mind and my little helpers in worm golden glowing feelings.
Maybe it was my DNA i should have been talking too :)

I would think tht it would b more beneficial to do it on our own then rely on invisible others...i dont know about dna? I like to think of something deeper then dna- "codes" I mean writing our own "codes" creation/cultivation would b the ultimate goal perhaps?

kirolak
9th April 2013, 05:11
I am convinced that the music we choose to "feed ourselves" is extremely important to our evolution; garbage in, garbage out. . . .there seems to be a particularly entraining beat to so much popular music, to the extent that one song could just as well use the beat track from almost any other. And it is everywhere, inescapably - from elevators & shopping malls to passing cars with blaring speakers.

Perhaps I am generalizing, but as I suffer from hemiplegic migraine attacks I am very sensitive to repetitive sounds. A lot of music seems to me to be more of a psychic assault than a source of energising, enlightening listener response. But with, for example, Bach, I have actually seen & felt my chakra vortexes aligning. I feel that DNA restructuring is definitely possible, via words & music, but that while we "should" strive for increasing DNA activation, we should also hold the awareness that our true Self is actually not DNA either. . . .it is not a "compounded thing" - fwiw

music
9th April 2013, 22:00
I am convinced that the music we choose to "feed ourselves" is extremely important to our evolution; garbage in, garbage out. . . .there seems to be a particularly entraining beat to so much popular music, to the extent that one song could just as well use the beat track from almost any other. And it is everywhere, inescapably - from elevators & shopping malls to passing cars with blaring speakers.

Perhaps I am generalizing, but as I suffer from hemiplegic migraine attacks I am very sensitive to repetitive sounds. A lot of music seems to me to be more of a psychic assault than a source of energising, enlightening listener response. But with, for example, Bach, I have actually seen & felt my chakra vortexes aligning. I feel that DNA restructuring is definitely possible, via words & music, but that while we "should" strive for increasing DNA activation, we should also hold the awareness that our true Self is actually not DNA either. . . .it is not a "compounded thing" - fwiw

Consider music in relation to frequency (briefly, since it has been discussed often here). We now pitch the note A below middle C as A = 440 Hz, but that is only a recent change. The change was advocated by Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, and by the Rockerfeller Foundation (unholy alliance, Batman!). 440 Hz (all notes) is antagonistic to the human energy field, and is not divisible by 3, 3 is the natural trinity of female/male/magic, and the "3" is missed in the destruction and binary reconstruction of a natural sound into computer speak. It is useful to make analogies about humans and computers, but please, let's not forgot that we are not computers - computers have no soul, and computers miss the "magic". We are more than a succession of on/off switches, which is fundamentally all a computer is. A = 432 Hz (all notes) on the other hand is divisible by three, and all frequencies of notes at this pitch resolve to numbers we know from sacred geometry. It is in perfect resonance with the human energy field. The power of the triplet in music, where 3 beats are played over 2, lies in the affirmation of spirit over matter. Music today is played at a sickness and madness inducing pitch, and if not played on on/off switch instruments, then it is converted to machine nothingness before we listen to it. Digital music also misses the sub-sonic and super-sonic resonances that are heard and felt by our higher dimensional selves. The modes of music are meaningless in 440 Hz, but in 432 Hz, each mode (eg dorian, myxolidian) relates to a chakra, resonates harmonically with that chakra, and conveys the "feel and function" of that chakra to the listener. Plato, for example had trouble with the dorian mode, which relates to the sexuality of the sacral chakra, and to psychological fear.

GarethBKK, you might be interested in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57846-The-Nature-of-Reality&p=658854#post658854)where I discuss Sheldrake a little in relation to morphic fields and the creation of reality.

Yes, very important I think CD7

Pathfinder, thank you, could you perhaps link to that old thread of yours? Sounds interesting.