PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Henry Deacon/Project Camelot etc

New Dawn
23rd September 2010, 13:54
Hi all, I'm sorry if this has been a topic already covered...I've been really busy with Uni for over the last three years, and the amount that I have been able to watch had diminished a lot, especially over the last year.

So, I have two questions - first off, what happened to Bill and Kerry working together, has that totally ended?

Also, where the hell is Henry Deacon?

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd September 2010, 14:39
Where have you been? in a cave:) Bill and Kerry went there seperate ways an now bill has Avalon and Kerry has Project Camelot Productions and Henry Deacon has dissapeared out of the public eye. Hope this helps. Hurritt

New Dawn
23rd September 2010, 15:11
Haha, I figured that much out, was just wondering what happened? Why did they part ways from the team they were? and I hope Deacon is ok!!

23rd September 2010, 15:37
http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/about_project_camelot.html

New Dawn
25th September 2010, 10:01
Ok thanks for the link. I'm reading through it all now!

Bill Ryan
25th September 2010, 14:55
Hi, there (and welcome to the forum!) -

See the 4 August update on the main Project Avalon blog:

http://projectavalon.net

This statement is necessarily enigmatic at the moment (please forgive us that) - but we're currently involved in two or three joint projects which we're keeping under wraps for the moment. They'll see the light of day a little later on.

This was certainly not what Camelot's enemies intended: for us to be ever working together again in any guise. Kerry and I have spent quite a bit of time with one another this summer working very effectively with one another, shoulder to shoulder. It was a pleasure for us both.

HURRITT ENYETO
25th September 2010, 16:05

This statement is necessarily enigmatic at the moment (please forgive us that) - but we're currently involved in two or three joint projects which we're keeping under wraps for the moment. They'll see the light of day a little later on.

This was certainly not what Camelot's enemies intended: for us to be ever working together again in any guise. Kerry and I have spent quite a bit of time with one another this summer working very effectively with one another, shoulder to shoulder. It was a pleasure for us both.

Bill, i am so glad that you and Kerry are still able to corroborate as i think you work well together and i cant wait to see what these new projects are you mentioned ????? Take care bud. Paul.

onawah
25th September 2010, 18:41
The statement reads""The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes, and ships, and sealing-wax,
Of cabbages, and kings,
And why the sea is boiling hot,
And whether pigs have wings..."

A week ago I flew into Los Angeles to start work on an interesting and challenging joint project with Kerry Cassidy. It was nice to see her, and we spent quite a few hours talking about even more things than were debated by the Walrus and the Carpenter. Tonight, we'll be joining David Wilcock for dinner: the first time we'll have all met together since last September.

We'll say a little more about this later, but for the moment, while our websites and YouTube channels remain separate to best showcase our differing styles and interests (and the differing preferences of those who follow our work all over the world), we're looking at some creative ways to collaborate in various new ventures in which the whole is likely to be greater than the sum of its parts.

We think you may be interested, and we hope you will approve. A similar announcement is being made by Kerry on Project Camelot Productions today."

This will be good news to all PA and PC fans. Personally, I always enjoy David Wilcock, as he is so upbeat, whether he gets it right or not all the time.
Thanks to Bill, Kerry and David.

New Dawn
26th September 2010, 10:10
Thanks Bill :)

I'm glad you two are getting on better..The worst thing we can do is let the enemies separate us! Good luck with all the new stuff coming up, and if you read the pm I sent you, that still applies dude!