PDA

View Full Version : Stewart Swerdlow - History of the Galaxy

Helvetic
29th March 2010, 05:59
28 February 2010—Stewart Swerdlow discusses our solar system and how civilizations from other worlds played a significant role in our world as we know it today. Stewart details how extraterrestrial influences have effected our past, present, and what their plans are for the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyHYd2Qc4dI

Vidya Moksha
29th March 2010, 07:41
I really dont know what to make of Stewart. However this was great post, thanks, and it does tie in many threads I have been aware of in recent months, especially the 'seeding' of humans from off world sources (as per lloyd pye's excellent talk, also posted here in AV2)

stardustaquarion
1st May 2010, 13:41
One of my favourite subjects

Link to the page http://www.argusoogradio.org/?page_id=5519 it is the interview dated 2010-04-30

:wave:

stardustaquarion
1st May 2010, 14:38
In the second half of the interview has very interesting information about ETs, the different faction and what is really going on with project blue beam

Gita
1st May 2010, 16:49
Great interview - still not finished listening to it though!:thumb:

turtlepace72
4th May 2010, 18:13
That was one of his best!

Etherios
5th May 2010, 08:34
Well he is deleting and saying that alot of what ppl are saying are brainwashing... i dont know it just makes me wonder...

Swami
5th May 2010, 11:36
That was one of his best!

Really.......?
Around minute 42.......
http://www.argusoogradio.org/?page_id=4229
April 30th.

Pinguins at 33:44.......:suspicious:
(just kidding Fred, now you put in that "radiobar" for me, will you?.... :biggrin1:)

http://data.argusoog.org/radio/ArgusoogRadio-20100430-TheWatermanFiles.mp3

shiva777
16th May 2010, 00:52
download the Swerdlow interview..interesting Montaulk,timne travel ET info etc

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/whistelblower-radio-hp.html

Victoria Tintagel
9th August 2010, 20:19
Video: Stewart Swerdlow Talk - History of Mind Control - 2 Hours ...31 Oct 2007 ... Video: Stewart Swerdlow Talk - History of Mind Control - 2 Hours 25 Minutes. A talk about aspects of Mind Control techniques which have been ...

loveforlife.com.au/content/07/10/31/video-stewart-swerdlow-talk-history-mind-control-2-hours-25-minutes - 86k

Hi there, here's Stewart Swerdlow, talking about the history of Mind Control. I noticed that he mentions the 1947 evacuation of Nazi technology to Antarctica and I remember Igor Witkowsky talking about the same subject, although he couldn't understand how people could manage, while staying in such cold conditions. It's an interesting topic that's put more in the context of world events in this talk of Swerdlow. When the link doesn't work, just Google "Stewart Swerdlow on History of Mind Control" Thought this is valuable info, within Project Avalon.

Deega
9th August 2010, 20:56
Video: Stewart Swerdlow Talk - History of Mind Control - 2 Hours ...31 Oct 2007 ... Video: Stewart Swerdlow Talk - History of Mind Control - 2 Hours 25 Minutes. A talk about aspects of Mind Control techniques which have been ...

loveforlife.com.au/content/07/10/31/video-stewart-swerdlow-talk-history-mind-control-2-hours-25-minutes - 86k

Hi there, here's Stewart Swerdlow, talking about the history of Mind Control. I noticed that he mentions the 1947 evacuation of Nazi technology to Antarctica and I remember Igor Witkowsky talking about the same subject, although he couldn't understand how people could manage, while staying in such cold conditions. It's an interesting topic that's put more in the context of world events in this talk of Swerdlow. When the link doesn't work, just Google "Stewart Swerdlow on History of Mind Control" Thought this is valuable info, within Project Avalon.

Hi Tintagelcave,

I will add the first video of twelve (12) series video of Stewart on the "Blue Blood, True Blood" on YouTube.

"A gifted medical intuitive, Stewart Swerdlow is a clairvoyant who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30dLTqYL9x0&feature=related

All my blessings.

Deega

Victoria Tintagel
10th August 2010, 13:07
Thank you, Deega! That's wonderful, these exchanges here on Avalon......

Deega
10th August 2010, 13:33
Thank you, Deega! That's wonderful, these exchanges here on Avalon......

Hi Tintagelcave,

Welcome!

I thoughts of opening a Tread on it though, but I made a search, and I saw that you already had one opened with the author, so that is how, I posted this information to your tread.

All my blessings.

Deega

Swami
21st September 2010, 15:02
The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSkrF7elO4

This serie of vids always fascinates me..
Anybody seen it and what do you think about it...??
Could it be related with the Nazi Bell...??

Victoria Tintagel
22nd September 2010, 09:55
Hey, Swami, ik ga dit eens bekijken, dank voor je interessante en boeiende post hier! Onlangs heb ik een hele serie You Tubbies gezien met Swerdlow, over Mind Control. Hij is naar mijn inzicht iets te weinig neutraal in zijn presentatie. Hoewel ik hem een heleboel zinnigs hoor zeggen, vooral over wat het is en waar het zich bevindt. Ik heb nog iemand anders gevonden die over dit thema spreekt en ik moet dat thuis even opzoeken, ben nu op mijn werk. Daarvan zal ik iets posten binnenkort, dat is erg leuk om te vergelijken met Swerdlow, oh ik praat Nederlands, nou ja....laat ook maar...:) Tint.

Swami
22nd September 2010, 10:01
Hey, Swami, ik ga dit eens bekijken, dank voor je interessante en boeiende post hier! Onlangs heb ik een hele serie You Tubbies gezien met Swerdlow, over Mind Control. Hij is naar mijn inzicht iets te weinig neutraal in zijn presentatie. Hoewel ik hem een heleboel zinnigs hoor zeggen, vooral over wat het is en waar het zich bevindt. Ik heb nog iemand anders gevonden die over dit thema spreekt en ik moet dat thuis even opzoeken, ben nu op mijn werk. Daarvan zal ik iets posten binnenkort, dat is erg leuk om te vergelijken met Swerdlow, oh ik praat Nederlands, nou ja....laat ook maar...:) Tint.

Mwahaha, thx.......
You will like this serie..
I think this is connected with the Nazi Bell.
The last episode of this serie is very funny.
He, Preston Nicols, talks about working toghether with Greys and Reptilians and how and why they got them drunk........

Operator
22nd September 2010, 13:23

Hi ... ja, nederlands wordt wel gesproken hier maar is in de minderheid denk ik ;)

Maybe an idea for the administrators of this forum: http://translate.google.com/translate_tools

I have implemented this recently on several websites. It's very easy and adds a lot of power to this forum
(Be sure to open "Show optional settings" ... that's were the gems of the settings are)

Just add a drop-down menu in any corner or container and each page can be translated in almost any language. I would say that 98% of the translation is correct while the remaining 2% can be easily corrected by the reader him/herself.

shiva777
24th December 2010, 21:23
Stewart Swerdlow - From Montauk to Mind Expansion

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/universaltruthevolution

A gifted Hyperspace Intuitive, Stewart A. Swerdlow moves his consciousness beyond time and space to determine your foundational mind-pattern upon which all your life experiences are based. His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was “recruited” for specific government mind-control experiments, including 13 years at the Montauk Project, which enhanced his natural abilities. Stewart, a linguist who speaks ten languages, is an expert in deprogramming and determining which Illuminati programs are embedded in the mind-patterns of any individual. His mission is to help others heal themselves in a positive way, thus avoiding the negativity he experienced. Stewart's website can be found at the following link: http://expansions.com - Please join us in welcoming Stewart Swerdlow to Universal Truth Evolution.

Connecting with Sauce
25th December 2010, 07:57
Stewart Swerdlow - From Montauk to Mind Expansion

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/universaltruthevolution

A gifted Hyperspace Intuitive, Stewart A. Swerdlow moves his consciousness beyond time and space to determine your foundational mind-pattern upon which all your life experiences are based. His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was “recruited” for specific government mind-control experiments, including 13 years at the Montauk Project, which enhanced his natural abilities. Stewart, a linguist who speaks ten languages, is an expert in deprogramming and determining which Illuminati programs are embedded in the mind-patterns of any individual. His mission is to help others heal themselves in a positive way, thus avoiding the negativity he experienced. Stewart's website can be found at the following link: http://expansions.com - Please join us in welcoming Stewart Swerdlow to Universal Truth Evolution.

with blogtalkradio is there a way of downloading the show as an mp3, I don't have iTunes? This way I can listen away from any pc on my sony USB mp3 player :) initially there doesn't seem to be a way ...

Connecting with Sauce
25th December 2010, 08:01
Doh... found it further down... under "download" funnily enough... :D

shiva777
25th December 2010, 18:10
that was a very interesting interview...unlike a lot of "insiders" who are one trick ponies and who have a very limited understanding of what they were and ARE involved in ,Swerdlow has a deep understanding of spirituality and he walks his talk in teaching others spiritual techniques to awaken dormant abilities...Swerdlow talked of proj Bluebeam,2012,ET's,artificial intelligence etc,etc...

here's another little bit of news from Swerdlow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_gJgSYKHs&feature=player_embedded

shiva777
13th January 2011, 19:45
Stewart Swerdlow – Mind Control, Ritual And Numerology In Arizona Shootings
Thursday, 13 January 2011 14:46

Stewart was once in the Montauk mind control project on Long Island, New York

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QAfjX8jWf4&feature=player_embedded#!

and this is one of the spin-off's

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/glock-pistol-sales-surge-in-aftermath.html

shiva777
11th February 2011, 19:13
Comet Vomit
Posted On February 11th, 2011 by Stewart
Before I get deluged with emails and postings about this topic, I am going to set it straight now. It involves the approaching Comet Elenin, which was discovered on December 10, 2010, one of my sons’ birthday.

According to some websites, this comet’s north pole will align with our planet’s South Pole and cause a physical shift of the axis somewhere between March 6 and March 15, 2011. Also according to these sites, this is the reason for the FEMA movements across the country and why the US ambassadors have all been recalled to Washington, DC.

Well, the comet will not even be visible in march at all. You will need a powerful telescope to see it then. Many other comets have come much closer to Earth with no affects. The comet is only the size of 2 football fields, hardly big enough to cause such an influence from such a distance. These websites are part of the End Times triggering plan to scare people into activations. They want to cause upheavals on people and make them flee for their lives.

Comet Elenin will approach close to the Earth around September 9, 2011. Interesting date: 9-9-11. At that time you will be able to see it. It will fly by the planet close enough to see with the naked eye at night, but far past the orbit of the Moon. Depending on the electromagnetic fields of this object, there may be influences on the weak tectonic plate systems. But, the real effect will be the Book of Revelation “signs in the skies” trigger that will be rampant in all religious programming.

As I have been saying, all year we will hear space stories and threats. These are in the media on purpose. Do not be triggered by them. Do your work and stay grounded. The world is not coming to an end.
stewart Swedlow expansions.net

unplugged
11th February 2011, 19:25
The unsupported linkage between Comet Vomit and the March timeframe concatenates two streams of information. One stream concerns the increase of FEMA activities re requests for provisions (food and blankets), energy and gas backup plans, etc., and is linked to concerns about the Madrid faultline. The second is an even more specious association between Comet Vomit and the March timeframe. This one associates the identical FEMA activities associated with the Madrid faultline with comet activities, despite the comet not having much pertinence re Earth until the September timeframe.

The FEMA documentation does have linkages to Southern states stretching from the Madrid fault link out to North Carolina and up and down the East Coast. The East Coast is where the blankets, oil and gas and food supplies are supposedly being stocked-piled.

I agree with Stewart re our requirement to do our tasks and stay grounded. The Mass Scream Media is but one of many tools activated at this time to ramp up fears through whatever means possible.

Thanks for your sensible post.

Snowbird
23rd February 2011, 02:38
On February 4 of this month, Mel Fabregas interviewed Stewart Swerdlow. When I listened to segment one which is free, I was very interested in what was discussed, but not nearly as interested as I was in hearing what would be discussed on segment two. At that point, I was not a member. I am now.

Stewart Swerdlow discussed issues on segment two that are very current and pertinent to right now. I'm glad that I joined. I've been meaning to do this for some time.

Swerdlow talked about many topics, but one of them was seeing the 11:11 numbers on the clocks and what it means. Its not good and fuzzy like some would have us believe. Its a control, but he explains in that segment two just what type of control and why.

One of the most interesting things, to me, that he discussed was Niburu. I simply wasn't ready for what he told the listening audience and neither was Mel. Quite the shock.

If you have a membership, I highly suggest this interview. If you don't have a membership, I highly suggest that you sign up...even if it is for a short time.

Veritas

http://www.veritasshow.com/

Snowbird
24th February 2011, 02:54
I failed to mention something about what Stewart Swerdlow said about the Kuiper Belt and what and who it is made of and formed. He states that "these" most likely have intentions of ridding this planet of the controllers, but the problem is that "these" are worse than those.

I don't for a moment believe that we are doomed, but I do believe that those who refuse to open their eyes and ears and minds, will be left subservient to "these".

normam2
1st March 2011, 10:55
Could you please recap the second hour , I just discovered that show today and i was very intrigued by Stewart Swerdlow's outlook on things. Seems quite contradictory to what kerry and Bill believe. I do not have a membership yet but if you could just bulletpoint the most interesting/useful/relevant information that would be tremendously appreciated!!

thanks in advance,

Isabel

Donna O
1st March 2011, 11:02
On February 4 of this month, Mel Fabregas interviewed Stewart Swerdlow. When I listened to segment one which is free, I was very interested in what was discussed, but not nearly as interested as I was in hearing what would be discussed on segment two. At that point, I was not a member. I am now.

Stewart Swerdlow discussed issues on segment two that are very current and pertinent to right now. I'm glad that I joined. I've been meaning to do this for some time.

Swerdlow talked about many topics, but one of them was seeing the 11:11 numbers on the clocks and what it means. Its not good and fuzzy like some would have us believe. Its a control, but he explains in that segment two just what type of control and why.

One of the most interesting things, to me, that he discussed was Niburu. I simply wasn't ready for what he told the listening audience and neither was Mel. Quite the shock.

If you have a membership, I highly suggest this interview. If you don't have a membership, I highly suggest that you sign up...even if it is for a short time.

Veritas

http://www.veritasshow.com/

I'm sorry, but if this were groundbreaking, need to know information, then I shouldn't have to pay to learn it. I won't be paying a penny to Swerdlow or Veritas, they either tell me or they don't.

Not to knock your enthusiasm for this, ii's a personal thing that's all.

Peace

kersley
1st March 2011, 11:58
Go to youtube and type Mel Fabregas - Stewart Swerdlow. part 1-6 the first 2 parts is Mel speaking to Barry King Via phone.
Hope this helps?
Kers

shiva777
10th March 2011, 20:53
sex,Mind Control and Programming. Janet's interview is a follow-up to Stewarts interview on November 17, 2010. We will talk about sex, mind control, the Illuminati and it's effects on the world

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anglelicva/2010/12/02/get-the-latest-inside-scoop-on-the-illuminati-with

TigaHawk
10th March 2011, 21:03
god.... if i hear sex one more time.... or look up after hearing a music video to see 6 chicks in barely any clothing poledancing like they're worshipping the rapper singing the song....

I will want to pull my eyes out with a rusty spoon and fill my ears with cement.

Sorry - but yeah - good topic. Just makes me angry, along with advertising, that you cant realy get it out of your'e face. Even tho you're not "forced" to see it. They do a pretty damn good job of keeping it in you're face none the less.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd this is another reason why i love my other half so much. You could walk a topless chick past him and he wouldent notice! I have to point them out for him! :)

ulli
10th March 2011, 21:11
god.... if i hear sex one more time.... or look up after hearing a music video to see 6 chicks in barely any clothing poledancing like they're worshipping the rapper singing the song....

I will want to pull my eyes out with a rusty spoon and fill my ears with cement.

Sorry - but yeah - good topic. Just makes me angry, along with advertising, that you cant realy get it out of your'e face. Even tho you're not "forced" to see it. They do a pretty damn good job of keeping it in you're face none the less.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd this is another reason why i love my other half so much. You could walk a topless chick past him and he wouldent notice! I have to point them out for him! :)

This post gave me hope, but then i realized it was written by a woman. Tigerhawk, I really misread your avatar and name. Misjudged, you...thought you were this enlightened guy.

I have a lot to learn about not always going by appearances.
But seriously, dear readers, wouldnt it be a much nicer world if men would stop seeing women as prey?

Then with the last line I was feeling relief. Your other half sounds like he can't be manipulated. Free man.

Dorok
10th March 2011, 21:14
But seriously, dear readers, wouldnt it be a much nicer world if men would stop seeing women as prey?

You might be preaching to the choir here :)

Note: writer is a man who sees women only as an equal compliment to men

Lord Sidious
10th March 2011, 21:34
Hang on, wheres the pics?
FALSE ADVERTISING!
I want my money back and.................hang on.
Oops.

modwiz
10th March 2011, 21:54
OK, Ulli here is some hope. I am a man and cannot stand the whorization of women. I do not like them in heels even.
Goddesses don't wear heels, they have their feet in as much contact with Gaia as is possible.

The common music video of today is vulgar and lowers frequencies. Even the second chakra is fed the vibrational equivalent of junk food.

This is all a planned assault on our higher natures and serves a purpose similar to gladiatorial games. It is the circus part of bread and circus.

heyokah
10th March 2011, 21:56

Maybe your other half has eyes in the back of his head....... I would just check if I were you . LOL

Anchor
10th March 2011, 22:00
Or may be he has learned when to STFU and keep his eyes from moving :)

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 22:14
Thank you !
Intresting points they make !

Hmmm dont think orgam feeds the iluminati ! Sorry Ha ha ha

Odah
10th March 2011, 23:42
Well when people thing it stops at the illuminati . They do not get anything from the acts they don't directly perform.. there is spiritual forces above them that feed of all more excited states of human emotion.

TigaHawk
14th March 2011, 01:11
This post gave me hope, but then i realized it was written by a woman. Tigerhawk, I really misread your avatar and name. Misjudged, you...thought you were this enlightened guy.

I have a lot to learn about not always going by appearances.

Then with the last line I was feeling relief. Your other half sounds like he can't be manipulated. Free man.

Haha :) I get that alot. I realy have no idea as to why. Honestly, it baffles me! /scarcasm.

I wont wear a dress, makeup, or dress up to look more "appealing" at all. It seems to me alot of women like all the attention. Personaly i cant stand it. They way some guy's look at you makes me feel sick.

And i quite happily take the "What the @#% is that??" look over the "nice tits!" look any day.

As for enlightend..... definately not :P He takes great fun at calling me a crazy person and trying to debunk stuff i say. If he cant debunk me with logic he'll just start making stuff up :pound:

I love him to bits tho. Been together coming on 2 years and the only time we've come anywhere close to an argument - was when the cat did a whoopsie on the carpet. And he was telling me not to put so much carpet cleaner on it.

and i yelled NOOOOOOO I'LL PUT AS MUCH ON AS I WANT CAT PEE NEVER GOES AWAY!!! in a very agro voice :P

On another note - have you seen the new Wii game that has come out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liy-hy5RPYw

It's rated G or something , safe for kids!

The commercial for it... it show's adults, both male and female, then female/female, kissing the Wii Remote.

Then it has another where they put the remote down their pants. lay over their mates lap and get slapped in the arse.

And they want kids to play this game?

Parents have been waving it off going it's just modern day spin the bottle it's harmless!

Harmless if the children were both the same age, and both in an innocent and curios mindset.

This day and age - it's never the case. By chance you've got the same age thing pretty much out the window. And when you've got all this brainwashing sex sex sex everywhere - You know that one child has an end goal. It is not playfull curiousness. It's one child using another to get what they want. Which is to do what they've seen on TV or heard about.

Heather2017
14th March 2011, 01:20
God bless men who appreciate women as people. I don't have a problem with men looking at attractive women. I look at attractive people of both sexes. I can appreciate a beautiful woman even if I'm not physically attracted to her.

Unfortunately our culture places way too much value on youth and arbitrary standards of beauty. At least the standards have expanded a little.

It does seem most men are wired differently from most women when it comes to emphasis on the visual.

Kindred
14th March 2011, 03:06
In response to the issues first described (although I saw no need to view the video), I offer the attached...
http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-1-riding-the-wave/

Somewhere in the first 5 chapters, lies the reason for gender (sex)... take from this source what you will... to me it feels 'right' - I cannot put it any other way.

Along the same line of thinking, I found the piece http://ufocasebook.com/etoriginofmankind.html to be particularly fascinating; (I had written previously in another thread that "I Remember This!) For me it provided another link to a small portion of my history, and I can see a connection with the 'Wave' series.

I would particularly like the thoughts of others in regards to both of these sources and their information!!!

I continue to seek further understanding of my own history, for this is the path to true enlightenment.

I wish/Will the same for ALL.

shiva777
29th March 2011, 22:30
http://Expansions.com/global-mens-group/ Stewart A. Swerdlow hosts his first ever global Men's Group meeting. Important and timely issues as they relate to the male condition are discussed in detail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFAGRhiNpk&feature=player_embedded#at=4772

The HoppyBunny
29th March 2011, 23:35
Am gonna share this with my boyfriend :)

Snowbird
16th April 2011, 18:48
I was recently watching an older video lecture by Stewart Swerdlow and happened to run across this video where he describes and defines the purpose of the Teletubbies. I've had a rather passive attitude toward these funny looking beings up until this video.

The forces that are creating the catastrophes on our earth are training the very young very early.

You may or may not agree with his interpretation, but I've wondered for years what those funny looking symbols on their heads meant. He may be on to something.......

Stewart Swerdlow on Teletubbies Mind-Control and Programming

cRGAfPvV7zg&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRGAfPvV7zg&feature=related

ktlight
14th August 2011, 11:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK_0YkcYYOM&feature=player_embedded

Muzz
14th August 2011, 12:07
DAVID ICKE & STEWART SWERDLOW - MIND CONTROL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK_0YkcYYOM&feature=player_embedded#at=28

JoeHenryJr
14th August 2011, 12:40
got security checked when I shared this link on facebook.......anyone else?

Ria
14th August 2011, 13:04
Very important thread. you can see how they have torn families apart sent half the young people mad
a friend of mine working with young people well over 50% are depressed and on medication.

Cidersomerset
15th May 2012, 18:43
Reptilian Hierarchy & Staged Alien Invasion - Stewart Swerdlow

G-kTehJ3jL8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stewart mentioned in the above short he ws involved in the Montauk project...

-C1ESlGlYE0

http://WWW.MTKCHRONICLES.COM MONTAUK CHRONICLES A FILM BY CHRISTOPHER P. GARETANO It has been referred to as Area 51 east. Montauk is a remote U.S. town located on the very eastern tip of Long Island, New York. High on a hill above the rocky waters of the Atlantic Ocean looms a giant rusted radar tower. It's a ghost relic of the past that local fishermen use as a marker to help guide their ships safely to shore. The old military tower is also a landmark for what once was an active Camp Hero Air Force Base. The base has a recorded history that dates back to the revolutionary war. During world World War II Camp Hero was used as a defense station and was equipped with giant mark seven cannons that were loaded and ready in the event of a Nazi attack.
There are those who say that in the 1970s the base was used for a much different purpose. Montauk Chronicles is the story of three men who claim they were brainwashed and forced against their will by a clandestine organization to take part in secret experiments. Evil atrocities are said to have occurred deep beneath the surface of the Camp Hero Air Force base. Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, And Preston Nichols all tell tales of experiments that were conducted on nearly one hundred thousand people over the course of about ten years. Kidnappings, murder, torture, time travel, mind control, and extra terrestrial contact are all said to have occurred at Camp Hero.

Montauk Chronicles is the very first and honest examination of the Camp Hero Legends.
It raises many questions of our place in the universe and what the future may hold for humanity.
It's an entertaining journey into the unknown and a study of fear, lies, paranoia and the truth. For more information please visit: WWW.MTKCHRONICLES.COM

A scene fom Montauk Chronicles - The Beast (Junior)

th4bWV34VTM

ExomatrixTV
14th February 2013, 20:31
u8HmWtYvY9A

DZtil_ZsrOE

ExomatrixTV
3rd April 2013, 15:52
kcsiBysrEwI

soon a edited version here (audio copyright issues with youtube)

Mulder
3rd April 2013, 20:58
You video doesn't play - its been removed by user... do you have another link?

ExomatrixTV
3rd April 2013, 23:58
bt4B7EpvHrw

vhjiMCoHaA0