PDA

View Full Version : Why does society have to be this way?

apokalypse
8th April 2013, 12:38
yesterday one of my relative got an accident at workplace Distal Phalanges which are part of Thumb-Index and Middle got cut off. after Today visit him and aswell other peoples and see him cried which got me thinking asking question Why popup in my head..why do we have to live this way. instead spend money on war why can't they spent on Science-technology to improve our daily life and medical to improve our health. why we must have corporations who only think about profits and their self interest not for the people. why society full of negativity with fear and scarcity? there's so many stuff coming in my head right now all at once and i'm frustrated on the society and the sheep.

i just can't understand how can people accept we have to live this way and never raise that question Why society have to be this way?

Sidney
8th April 2013, 13:24
yesterday one of my relative got an accident at workplace Distal Phalanges which are part of Thumb-Index and Middle got cut off. after Today visit him and aswell other peoples and see him cried which got me thinking asking question Why popup in my head..why do we have to live this way. instead spend money on war why can't they spent on Science-technology to improve our daily life and medical to improve our health. why we must have corporations who only think about profits and their self interest not for the people. why society full of negativity with fear and scarcity? there's so many stuff coming in my head right now all at once and i'm frustrated on the society and the sheep.

i just can't understand how can people accept we have to live this way and never raise that question Why society have to be this way?

This is why most of us at avalon feel we don't belong here. Aren't from here, and don't want to share the dna with our species. It is an embarrassment, and an insult to our intelligence. Can you imagine what people from other planets must think of us. We have got to be the laughing stock of the universe. : (

S-L
8th April 2013, 14:06

It's true that most people never raise such questions. I'm glad you are though - that gives me hope. I don't pretend to have any real answers but here's how I look at things.

I'm someone that loves keeping up with current events and I agree - the world can be a tough and ugly place. I try not to condemn it, however. This is not always easy. It helps to remind myself that people just make poor and ignorant decisions (regular people, our leaders, everyone) because they simply do not know better.

Within every single being there is that inner light, the connection to Source that has been forgotten. This is the nature of Separation. People just forgot who they truly are. If they knew they would certainly act differently. We'd surely have a better societal system. Everything would be different!

Should we condemn people and the world for just not knowing any better? It would be like condemning a 5 year old for making a mistake. I'm not saying we should excuse error, but condemning people is not helpful. This is sometimes hard - especially when people do terrible things. But I remind myself that they just don't know any better. I do the same when I make a mistake, then I try to learn from it. I have compassion for myself and try to extend that to others and indeed the whole world. It's challenge but a worthwhile one.

The importance is to make a contribution. The nature of this contribution depends on our unique calling and talents. If the world was a perfect place we would not have this opportunity to contribute. Contribution is the biggest reason we have incarnated here! Condemning the world is like walking into a hospital and condemning people for being sick. That does not help anyone. Perhaps it is better to sit down next to a patient and talk to them, or paint the hospital walls, or donate money... All depending on what we can best give.

"Do not, then, condemn the world when in fact it creates the right conditions for your redemption." [source (http://www.newmessage.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_world)]

Kraut
8th April 2013, 14:40
This is why most of us at avalon feel we don't belong here. Aren't from here, and don't want to share the dna with our species. It is an embarrassment, and an insult to our intelligence. Can you imagine what people from other planets must think of us. We have got to be the laughing stock of the universe. : (

Part of me agrees with you, sometimes humanity seems disgraceful. But it has immense potential too, I would never give up on humanity. It may not absolve them from responsibility, but many people simply are in ignorance. Give them the chance to make an informed decision and they will do better.

Besides that I doubt that all civilizations out there are more advanced ethically and spiritually.

Lifebringer
8th April 2013, 15:32
Everybody's mind/light bulb, doesn't light up at the same time. I was in a restaurant with my obese daughter who for years has not really tried to stick to a healthy non fattening diet at the ate of 24 289 lbs 5'5'', okay? Anyway, i was blessed w/tax return and treated family to buffet brunch. Let me tell you about my daughter who is beyond muffin top:-) said with love, she was pointing out other people who were heavier than she was, all the while stuffing hot dinner roles of white bread, and creamy sausage gravy biscuits and ot any fruit. I have been tellign her about Universal law/Karma and mentioned that she should not be talking about others, as she struggles w/her own weight. Mind you there were a few shirts that didn't cover tummies, but it was NOT for jesting.

At 24, her lights weren't going off, until I mentioned how easy it was for her SHEGO to change who she really is, and recognize that some people were like her, and simply not thinking and overeating.

The whole world, isn't quite all on the "same page" yet. Some of them aren't even reading the book/signs/feeling emotions. It is for this reason the "founding fathers" ensured that corporations would not rule over the people, because they are NOT flesh and blood, don't have a soul or morals, and only care about the bottom line, not the drone worker bees filling the hive, if you know what I mean.

Some are in 2nd dimension with an "ant mentality" of work/participate or die.

The planets lightening up in the souls, and the tugging of knowing something is coming on your soul, may not be felt by a corporate entity, monopoly/offshore shareholders.

Sunny-side-up
8th April 2013, 16:57
I know there are many, many, many and ho so many more loving soul'd humans on planet Earth (Growing in numbers). I feel/see the human race is now developing very fast and becoming virtually two species. On one side the Avalon species (Light Souls) that should be the main influence here on Earth and the other kind of humans who are causing all the harm. These others (Dark Souls) we do not like or won't to be grouped with but! I see this as part of our challenge, part of what we need to grow through to become full flowing good spirits of light. These dark souls are all to often the one's in so called control, we need to keep turning up our contrast by evolving into the light and grow away from such dark parts of our species.
At the moment we are not fully in control of our selves we contain dark seeds,
so we are still growing into the light.
I truly think you can feel encouraged Apokalypse, your question is being asked more and more by greater numbers of people the world over every day.

sheme
8th April 2013, 20:01
Sometimes bad things happen to good people to help them do what they came to Earth to do, do not be sad this is a chance to force change for the better if your friend can take the plunge, this may be someones wake up call. peace to you and your friend.

apokalypse
7th May 2013, 11:07
my family member who is over 70+ current in hospital with gallbladder issue and just have required surgery, since yesterday this question popup in my head again. before the surgery seeing my family in pain and distress is something i just unable to see, i'm stress out and unwell when look around so many patients and people waiting at emergency hospital for bed. if You could please give him some prays.

Hospital is one of the worst places to be. After went to Emergency Hospitals and i feel uneasy want to get out of there quick. seing people in pain is damn hard to see for me.

on positive note, right now i'm determine and will be Vegan consume good food which alot of you guys mention. i'm doing heavy research on this(if you have any recommendation, please do)...being Asian, we tent to eat alot of rice.

The more i think about it the more i'm frustrated, why we let this corporations running the country? these bastard destroying our health and alot of stuff we consume is toxic and unhealthy. we need to improve our education to educate people from both side on mainstream and on Alternative all the stuff we talked about from condition to souls. there's thing you can put money or values on but Health and Hospital is one of those thing you can't. put money on science & engineering or whatever to improve on treatment. spent freaking Trillions and Trillions on War is BS.

i find alot of people are genuine and nice people including priest but they are just fall asleep which is damn sad to see.

i just can't stand this ****s any longer and the world we currently lived on. just wish people wake up...speaking from their side and step foot into their world still unacceptable being a sheep. how can people accept all of the bull**** is going on?