PDA

View Full Version : Remember who you are !! Wembley arena october 2012

Cidersomerset
9th April 2013, 16:06
This is Davids presentation at Wembley stadium last year...It may not
be up for long, that why I did not put David Icke in the title of the thread.
Cheers steve...

tB64jVk1zZw

_N2kY7hEQJs

d-VfW3QNZ-M

yoRIxeoGPqQ

Cidersomerset
9th April 2013, 20:39
H5nxniamNgw

soleil
9th April 2013, 20:48
thank you! i was missing part 4 this whole time :)

chancy
9th April 2013, 21:24
Cidersomerset wrote:
"Remember who you are !! Wembley arena october 2012"

"This is Davids presentation at Wembley stadium last year...It may not be up for long, that why I did not put David Icke in the title of the thread.
Cheers steve..."

Hello Cidersomerset and Everyone:
I must be missing something because lately there's alot of threads/posts that have the most "blank" titles. Some are supposedly to get us to look and some I guess are suppose to get us to be fearful, happy or whatever.
My question is because I am obviously way, way, way behind the times is:
why would this post about David Icke not be here without this title?

I don't get it and this is why I am asking? I am getting really tired of sensationalism to get everyone to look. All to find that it's in most cases a ruse. Let's keep it real if there is such a thing
chancy

Daren
9th April 2013, 21:31
Was there, did do my own video untill I was stoped by security staff who wanted to take my video from me. I did stop and enjoyed the hole experance with my better half. But I still have audio of the hole show and the sercuity staff telling me about not filming . But this time is about uniteing, not deviding us. I have a video of some strange object south east of the moon on the 25th of dec 2012 did any one else see this, I will put the footage on youtube 74revolution74 when I can . Looked diamond shaped and was flashing. Happy safe 2013

Cidersomerset
9th April 2013, 21:53
Cidersomerset wrote:
"Remember who you are !! Wembley arena october 2012"

"This is Davids presentation at Wembley stadium last year...It may not be up for long, that why I did not put David Icke in the title of the thread.
Cheers steve..."

Hello Cidersomerset and Everyone:
I must be missing something because lately there's alot of threads/posts that have the most "blank" titles. Some are supposedly to get us to look and some I guess are suppose to get us to be fearful, happy or whatever.
My question is because I am obviously way, way, way behind the times is:
why would this post about David Icke not be here without this title?

I don't get it and this is why I am asking? I am getting really tired of sensationalism to get everyone to look. All to find that it's in most cases a ruse. Let's keep it real if there is such a thing
chancy

I've posted these vids before and U'tube took them down,presumably by Davids
people as he was still selling it on stream, which is fair enough.The DVDS are
now available, so it might go down again.There is a big clue in the title and
date..LOL..

Its probably because the U'tube does not say David Icke, it has not come
down yet.Well that was my reasoning, for not putting his name on the tittle.....

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/2010-02/wembley-dvd-onwhite_headlines.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/82613-david-icke-live-at-wembley-arena-dvd-available-now

Cidersomerset
9th April 2013, 23:21
thank you! i was missing part 4 this whole time

I've been looking for it off and on since the last time I posted it,
as I never got to part 4 either ..LOL..He gets quite spiritual at the
end...(Not religious) good stuff.....

ghostrider
10th April 2013, 02:19
Remember who WE are... a genetically altered race, decendants of the sons of heaven ... locked for now in the school of earth ...

AwakeInADream
10th April 2013, 04:01
Thanks CiderSomerset!:) I had all parts except part 3! I hope it doen't get removed before my download completes...

Edit: Oops! I already had part 3, I'd just saved it as part 2 :doh: I'll try again....Downloading part 2....

AwakeInADream
10th April 2013, 04:12
thank you! i was missing part 4 this whole time :)

Hi Teradactyl!:)

Part 4 was the first one I downloaded when it first appeared. I like to skip to the end first to get the message of hope, before I look at the more negative (but necessary) stuff.

soleil
11th April 2013, 13:24
thank you! i was missing part 4 this whole time

I've been looking for it off and on since the last time I posted it,
as I never got to part 4 either ..LOL..He gets quite spiritual at the
end...(Not religious) good stuff.....

awesome, im looking forward to watching it! thank you again!

AwakeInADream
13th April 2013, 11:33
Wow! Part 2 which I was missing turned out to be the best part, lots of new info that I had been missing about the Saturn/Moon Matrix.

As it turned out the profile picture I had been using (not my Avatar, that's Isaac Newton) was a Blake painting that Icke said represented Saturn/Satan!:eek: So I had to quickly change that. It seems these Saturn symbols are everywhere you look... Its not a flag that I want to inadvertently fly...

D-Day
13th April 2013, 11:45
Is there any new information in this presentation?

Or is it essentially just the same old stuff he's been going on about for the psst decade or so?

Fred Steeves
13th April 2013, 12:05
Is there any new information in this presentation?

Or is it essentially just the same old stuff he's been going on about for the psst decade or so?

Actually, if Wembley does indeed sit on a key ley line intersection, just injecting it with the energy of freedom doing the happy dance was quite new and insightful. Perhaps a stroke of genius.

Even putting that aside, David continues to pioneer like no other public person in this arena.