PDA

View Full Version : Hopi Prophecy Is Now Fact

Skywizard
9th April 2013, 17:11
The nine signs of the Hopi end times prophecies. Eight of these signs have come to pass. Has the ninth and final sign passed? The blue star prophecy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEzpP7L25tI

peace...
skywizard

Jeffrey
9th April 2013, 18:22
Hello Skywizard,

Thanks for the video! :)

The Blue Star could be the comet ISON (http://www.theweatherspace.com/2013/04/08/comet-ison-nucleus-larger-than-thought/).

http://i.space.com/images/i/000/026/245/i02/comet-ison-130307a-02.jpg?1362688295

Jeffrey
9th April 2013, 18:55
-----------

Here is another Indian prophecy (Sioux) that appears to be in it's final stages.

6mlV40wnnrc

Jeffrey
9th April 2013, 19:29
-----------

NASA | Comet ISON's Path Through the Solar System

40wICUY5VmU

Its orbit is nearly a perfect parabola, meaning this is probably its first ever pass into the inner solar system.

[...]

So thatís pretty cool. This also means the comet is a virgin, so to speak. That makes it more interesting, astronomically: Every time a comet gets near the Sun it dies a little bit, losing gas and dust to space. If this is ISONís first pass, that means it has a full quiver of material to shed, so it could be pretty bright.

Source: http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2013/04/03/comet_ison_a_comet_to_keep_your_eyes_on.html

soleil
9th April 2013, 19:54
I cannot watch these videos today, is there any way they can be summarized?

Skywizard
9th April 2013, 20:04
I cannot watch these videos today, is there any way they can be summarized?

Try the source URL below the videos.

Gemini
9th April 2013, 20:38
@teradactyl

Here's the Hopi prophecy from the first video with the sign interpretations between brackets.

I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter. The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

First Sign:

We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder.
[Guns]

Second Sign:

Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices.
[Covered wagons]

Third Sign:

A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers.
[Longhorn cattle]

Fourth Sign:

The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.
[Railroad tracks]

Fifth Sign:

The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web.
[Power and telephone lines]

Sixth Sign:

The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.
[Asphalt roads and their mirage-producing effects.]

Seventh Sign:

You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.
[Oil spills]

Eight Sign:

You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom.
[Hippies]

Ninth and Final Sign:

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

ghostrider
10th April 2013, 01:50
One of our visitors from another world , left something with the hopi, and soon they will do what they have agreed to do with it ... the hopi faithful have much more knowledge of star people than they are given credit for ... by the way this visitor still lives on earth today , he resides in texas ... He communicates with them still, something is brewing for shure ... Indians , one of the three original earth races ... real wisdom ...

soleil
12th April 2013, 16:48
what exactly does the hopi mean, that their "the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."?

Aurelius
12th April 2013, 20:25
blue star (http://bluestarenterprise.com/)

Youniverse
12th April 2013, 22:35
They say that the blue star will fall with a great crash, so I would rule out the passing of a comet or asteroid or something like that. When they say a great crash, I imagine they would probably mean on the Earth. My guess would be that it is a meteor hitting the Earth. But who knows may be they mean it crashes into some other celestial body. I've been very interested in the hopi prophecies for some time now. They are impressively accurate. Does anyone know how long these prophecies have been passed down through their generations?

Youniverse
12th April 2013, 22:49
-----------

Here is another Indian prophecy (Sioux) that appears to be in it's final stages.

6mlV40wnnrc

Yes I couldn't agree more with the gentleman in this video. It's got to be a global spiritual solution.

Camilo
12th April 2013, 23:00
Prophecies are obsolete, we are to live in the now to the best of our ability giving the best of us, one day at a time, co-creating the world we want to live in.

eaglespirit
12th April 2013, 23:24
...what I put in bold at the end of this reading I know most all of You fully understand..
this IS the time of "creation" like no other, right now...
what do YOU want to create as the Fifth World?
"Create It"

WHITE FEATHER SPEAKS ABOUT THE NINE SIGNS

The Ninth and Last Sign About to Come True?
through White Feather, Bear Clan, Hopi Tribe (date unknown)

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign : We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)
"This is the Second Sign : Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)
"This is the Third Sign : A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)
"This is the Fourth Sign : The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)
"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)
"This is the Sixth Sign : The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)
"This is the Seventh Sign : You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)
"This is the Eighth Sign : You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign : You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease. (Is this a space station?)

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

epi-note: Please keep in mind as you read this and related information that it has become accepted widely amongst [spiritual/religious] elders of diverse clans and other nations that the "predicted shift" (of consciousness) has already begun, some years ago actually, and with this beginning has come a "shift" in the understanding of these both ancient and modern messages, and even of the "results."
Much of prophecy spells out tragic events, and even the ultimate demise of humanity ...as we know it . What was not known until recent decades is how, during the so-called "near-end" time, our potential gradual awakening would actually interact with and effect the outcome of events, even change them. Drunvalo speaks about this in depth, as do the Native American Elders of the various tribes, and the Tibetans, and many other Spiritual Leaders. If you check out the Hopi interpretations of the Glyph on what is commonly referred to as Prophecy Rock, it speaks clearly about this "choice."
The choice to live in fear and hate, or to grow in compassion and wisdom, is yours to make ...every moment of every day. This is probably the oldest wisdom, and it has never been hidden. You create the world you "choose" to live in. This may mean more to humanity now than it ever has, if, as our spiritual leaders teach, this is "the time" spoken of in the Ancient Sacred texts. It doesn't necessarily mean you or I won't suffer, but it does mean we have the choice, and the power, to enrich our life, to engage and create a new life, or simply throw it away.
I say, the tragedies that are propagated upon us are propelling us to where, ultimately, "we choose" to go. And our choices are shaping this world, your world, our reality, in ways we can only imagine. Imagine... Keep Imagining... As the teacher spoke, "We are the ones we have been waiting for," ...choose ...imagine... that.

http://www.twohawks.com/hopi/hopififthworld.shtml

DeDukshyn
12th April 2013, 23:25
what exactly does the hopi mean, that their "the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."?

I take that to mean things will be dramatically different. If we have "connected" to the "Christ Consciousness" sometime throughout this (which likely won't be as sudden or dramatic as anyone would like to think, it may take years and years to complete and it may be a very subtle shift in motivations for decision making) -- rituals and ceremonies would no longer be relevant or useful. Just a thought ;) Call me an optimist. It has to happen eventually in some method.

This thread was started at 11:11 ;)

mosquito
13th April 2013, 03:19
This thread was started at 11:11

Depending on where you live.

(Ninth sign) You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

This could very very easily be applied to the Lockerbie disaster, or any other air crash, it doesn't have to involve aliens or UFOs or disclosure.

dim
13th April 2013, 04:46

it didn't start where you live

Paul
13th April 2013, 06:05

I don't think the thread started in the timezone where DeDukshyn observes the 11:11 timestamp, either :).

dim
14th April 2013, 04:32

I don't think the thread started in the timezone where DeDukshyn observes the 11:11 timestamp, either :).

meant it doesn't depend on where one observes from