PDA

View Full Version : joining the ranks of terrorism.......

crosby
10th April 2013, 12:31
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/military-warned-evangelicals-no-1-threat/

this article is very interesting. i wonder how the evangelical military personnel will take this information????? Here is a quote from this article:

“Men and women of faith who have served the Army faithfully for centuries shouldn’t be likened to those who have regularly threatened the peace and security of the United States,” said Col. (Ret.) Ron Crews, executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty. “It is dishonorable for any U.S. military entity to allow this type of wrongheaded characterization. It also appears that some military entities are using definitions of ‘hate’ and ‘extreme’ from the lists of anti-Christian political organizations. That violates the apolitical stance appropriate for the military.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/military-warned-evangelicals-no-1-threat/#28vqZhcmHrQrhqm4.99

i also wonder what buttons this attitude will push in the near future.....
regards, corson

christian
10th April 2013, 13:14
Michael Snyder: All Over America Evangelical Christians Are Being Labeled As “Extremists” And “Hate Groups” (http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/all-over-america-evangelical-christians-are-being-labeled-as-extremists-and-hate-groups)

ocVtG53r0mw

greybeard
10th April 2013, 13:24
Mellen Thomas Benedict of Near Death Experience fame said that Fundamentalism of all kinds is more dangerous than the atomic bomb and its that which keeps the illusion of separation going.
That is separation from Creator and therefore each other
Chris

buckminster fuller
10th April 2013, 19:17
I often see hatred from christian fundamentalists. Not everyone is a willing lamb.

donk
10th April 2013, 19:25
If you're defensive about a label given to you, shouldn't you question what it is you're doing?

Isn't that more constructive than getting defensive--or worse--lashing back?

When will we grow up and stop worrying about the names other people call us?

If someone called me a terrorist or hater, I'd simply ask: how did cause terror or spread hate...

If you are mindful in your words and deeds, you don't have to worry about this nonsense. Unfortunately, so many among our species cling and need and give so much power to labels...rather than think. Rather than being responsible.

I weep for my children.

music
10th April 2013, 21:45
We are all terrorists here because we hold this quaint notion of self-determination.

(NB all foot soldiers of intelligence gathering communities: the above statement is an example of irony (look it up), and does not constitute an admission of guilt or intent, so no need to open up a sinkhole under my house, K?)

Many Christian groups are well aware of what is going in the world, and have been before many of us here "woke up". In fact, pro rata, they may be the most aware "single" group as far as the NWO agenda is concerned.

But ... religions are labels, and yes, therefore divisive - eventually all these labels will disappear, even the label "human".

crosby
11th April 2013, 11:37
it really just breaks my heart that the need to label exists at all. the continuing saga of separation and division. i wouldn't be surprised if in the near future everyone and everything isn't labeled as such. what a shame. how is mankind ever to grow past this infancy stage and become something greater if they are held back by dogma and ritual? the never ending cycle continues on.
warmest, corson

music
13th April 2013, 06:42
Labels are often a necessary evil, we just need to remember that things that are labelled are always much more than is implied by the label. I used an analogy in enfoldedblue's discernment thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57947-Discernment) that I like: I have the label "dangerous snake" that I apply to the numerous species of potentially fatal snakes around our home to keep my son from trying to touch them. These beautiful animals are so much more than just "dangerous snakes", but for the purposes of keeping my son alive, I communicate the label to him.