PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy's Awake and Aware 2013 - Panel Discussion

Camilo
10th April 2013, 13:59
3viM4X1HFqw

http://youtu.be/3viM4X1HFqw

Caren
10th April 2013, 14:16
Thanks Camilo, I'm looking forward to viewing this later today and also sent the link to a friend.

Cidersomerset
10th April 2013, 18:13
Thanks Camilo...........

3viM4X1HFqw

Cidersomerset
10th April 2013, 22:00
It was a interesting panel discussion although a dozen participants was
a little on the large side. Kerry kept it going and focused, with only a little
friction as some of them had polar views, on some questions as you might
expect.

Kerry mentions the documentary she & Bill did about poss Mars bases,
so I amwatching it again and posted it here in case anyone else does.....

also to bump the thread ...LOL...

slQD0rUqbGo

BrianEn
10th April 2013, 22:33
Watching right now. Henry Deacon spoke a bit after Jordan Maxwell.

Limor Wolf
11th April 2013, 07:33
A Diarrhea of endless words. We are at a time now where individuals do not need to be at the center of attention, the planet is where the focus needs to be, no celebreties, no people sitting on stage, no disinfo, no conglomeration of words are required...

The route of the alternative media has clearly, unfortunetly, been diverted. I feel a feast of everything that is the same old energy that we wanted to say goodbye to, being represented in this conference, It is sad to watch.

We are marching on a wheel, apparently getting nowhere and not managing to make an exit, much to the delight of some of the viewers who were aspiring to pull us there. I do not write this to to put the participants or those who find interest in the conference down, Just to maybe say that silence time is needed now. A time for reflection. Try to desist from turning around our own tail and see what is happening around us. Apparently only few keep their eyes open in the back as well as in the front which allows them to feel the small nuances. This conference is not right, it is not needed at this time. There are traditions that are worth breaking when they're not serving us anymore.

There is a time and a place for everything. There are many influences around us at this time, we need to keep in mind that there are those who are fighting for their lives, fighting to stay in control. Like a tiger that is trapped in a corner, they will attack, manipulate, try to make us weak in any way they can.. they can play a little game with our minds and turn our honest intentions into a game.

This Awake & Aware conference is a game, The real original intention was lost in myriad considerations and different needs, some of them are the needs of the personal individuals. some of the participents have proved to provide with wrong information, in not walking in integrity to the fullest. no explanations where ever given..

A visit to the circus was a nice time spent when we were children, But, we are not children anymore and it might well be the time to see that under the on going desires to provide us "audience" with 'information' and continuing interests, there lies the trap, and the circus animals may not be as happy as they seem.

The remedy at this time may be to put the purpose of why we are here infront of our eyes at all times.

Best wishes to all ~

ExomatrixTV
11th April 2013, 08:06
~just an idea: cutting out what is actually new information, what is pure philosophical & speculations, what is useful & practical, what is NOT about "the other" but focused on your own living experiences (even if most is not "provable"), the funny parts ... the blaming others parts etc. etc. ... what you get is better oversight (and re-upload that edited version) for those who do not have much time and can chose the latter.

I organized international conferences dealing with conspiracy research & suppressed news myself since 1992, been in discussion panels, leading discussion panels and preparing & testing the microphones sensitivities (feedback loops) loudness "over the red" over-modulating that CAN create a unrepairable TOTALLY PREVENTABLE distortion of the sound ... but it seems that most UFO, Conspiracy, Alternative News, New Age etc. conferences do NOT take really effort to test the sound quality all the way to the recording device-settings WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE?

... and I studied over 200 conferences last 23 years! Most sound-quality is crap :doh:

I enjoyed & loved the video though :popcorn:

cheers,
John

... sorry that I was in the mood using different colors in my rant :director::lalala:

BrianEn
11th April 2013, 20:57
I'm just trying to be the change that I wanna see. Simple easy straight to the point. Hard to practice though.

daci
11th April 2013, 21:14
A Diarrhea of endless words. We are at a time now where individuals do not need to be at the center of attention, the planet is where the focus needs to be, no celebreties, no people sitting on stage, no disinfo, no conglomeration of words are required...

The route of the alternative media has clearly, unfortunetly, been diverted. I feel a feast of everything that is the same old energy that we wanted to say goodbye to, being represented in this conference, It is sad to watch.

We are marching on a wheel, apparently getting nowhere and not managing to make an exit, much to the delight of some of the viewers who were aspiring to pull us there. I do not write this to to put the participants or those who find interest in the conference down, Just to maybe say that silence time is needed now. A time for reflection. Try to desist from turning around our own tail and see what is happening around us. Apparently only few keep their eyes open in the back as well as in the front which allows them to feel the small nuances. This conference is not right, it is not needed at this time. There are traditions that are worth breaking when they're not serving us anymore.

There is a time and a place for everything. There are many influences around us at this time, we need to keep in mind that there are those who are fighting for their lives, fighting to stay in control. Like a tiger that is trapped in a corner, they will attack, manipulate, try to make us weak in any way they can.. they can play a little game with our minds and turn our honest intentions into a game.

This Awake & Aware conference is a game, The real original intention was lost in myriad considerations and different needs, some of them are the needs of the personal individuals. some of the participents have proved to provide with wrong information, in not walking in integrity to the fullest. no explanations where ever given..

Best wishes to all ~
Exactly! Ditto above!

greybeard
11th April 2013, 21:21
Sometimes people have an enormous investment in their position and their story--their claim to fame = specialness.
Basically the ego would rather die than proved to be wrong, or let go of uniqueness/specialness.
That's a generality and I’m not saying it applies to all at the Awake and Aware.

Chris

Fred Steeves
11th April 2013, 22:02

Couldn't agree more Limor, and thank you for your bold statement! What was needed and appropriate just a few short years ago no longer is, as things are moving just that quickly.

A visit to the circus was a nice time spent when we were children, But, we are not children anymore and it might well be the time to see that under the on going desires to provide us "audience" with 'information' and continuing interests, there lies the trap, and the circus animals may not be as happy as they seem.

No doubt, we are by and large not children going to the circus any more, atleast here at Avalon. The "audience" has moved on, and any more I'll garner far more new insights from an impromptu live Skype chat with one or more Avalonians, than wading through 10 of these types of conferences. There are amazing people right here within our midst, and a round table has replaced the stage.

To re-emphasize, this is no disrespect to the participants, it' just how it is. Things have changed...

Project_Buggy_Beach
12th April 2013, 00:06
Sean David Morton's rant at the end is uplifting (the idea of a single event or group thought influencing reality in a positive way)...

ExomatrixTV
12th April 2013, 09:22
Sean David Morton's rant at the end is uplifting (the idea of a single event or group thought influencing reality in a positive way)...

totally agree :wizard:

Limor Wolf
12th April 2013, 20:23

Couldn't agree more Limor, and thank you for your bold statement! What was needed and appropriate just a few short years ago no longer is, as things are moving just that quickly.

Hi Fred, I can hardly believe it, but I am going to quote from the bible (There is always a first time for everything)

Hebrews 8:11

"And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest."

The modern explanation-

"And they shall not teach every man his neighbor ... - That is, no one shall be under a necessity of imparting instruction to another, or of exhorting him to become acquainted with the Lord. This is designed to set forth another of the advantages which would attend the new dispensation. In the previous verse it had been said that one advantage of that economy would be, that the Law would be written on the heart, and that they who were thus blessed would be regarded as the people of God

And every man his brother - Another form of expression, meaning that there would be no necessity that one should teach another.

For all shall know me - That is, all those referred to; all who are interested in the new covenant, and who are partakers of its blessings. It does not mean that all persons, in all lands, would then know the Lord - though the time will come when that will be true; but the expression is to be limited by the point under discussion. That point is not that the knowledge of the Lord will fill the whole world, but that all who are interested in the new dispensation will have a much more full and clear knowledge of God than was possessed under the old. Of the truth of this no one can doubt"

From here one can interpret as they see fit.

Camilo
13th April 2013, 16:04

The remedy at this time may be to put the purpose of why we are here infront of our eyes at all times.

Best wishes to all ~

Ok, so let's hear from you, if you were to set up an event like this one, what would be the topics you would propose, and who would be the guests you would invite to the event?

lunaflare
13th April 2013, 20:08
Hey Camilo, you ask a good question.
Perhaps Limor is expressing that we are in a period of earth history that does not require a panel of "experts" and information which may/may not be accurate. I did not not attend the conference and nor was I drawn. However, over the years, I have benefited greatly from the research and views of many of the speakers on the panel. I am grateful for their contributions and passion. I am less engaged now and this is my choice to spend more time in Nature and self. The many individuals who organize these events do so for a wider audience to learn and participate and possibly expand in consciousness. Teaching/learning is a reciprocal process. Ego is always involved and is not necessarily a bad thing- simply a part of the fabric of our personality and ego most certainly can be found in many posts on this forum!

I found Limor's post to be rather patronizing with the opening words,
A Diarrhoea of endless words... (I corrected the spelling)
Who knows who stands to benefit from these speakers and from attending this conference?
Perhaps there were those who attended such an event for the first time.
Time Travel is a complex concept to fathom and experience.
I did listen to the you tube and was thankful that it was FREE for viewers. Thanks for posting. It is far easier to sit back and be critical and far more challenging to step out and speak your viewpoints and participate with others and their egos/personalities.

My opining of course....

Camilo
13th April 2013, 22:01
Hey Camilo, you ask a good question.
Perhaps Limor is expressing that we are in a period of earth history that does not require a panel of "experts" and information which may/may not be accurate. I did not not attend the conference and nor was I drawn. However, over the years, I have benefited greatly from the research and views of many of the speakers on the panel. I am grateful for their contributions and passion. I am less engaged now and this is my choice to spend more time in Nature and self. The many individuals who organize these events do so for a wider audience to learn and participate and possibly expand in consciousness. Teaching/learning is a reciprocal process. Ego is always involved and is not necessarily a bad thing- simply a part of the fabric of our personality and ego most certainly can be found in many posts on this forum!

I found Limor's post to be rather patronizing with the opening words,
A Diarrhoea of endless words... (I corrected the spelling)
Who knows who stands to benefit from these speakers and from attending this conference?
Perhaps there were those who attended such an event for the first time.
Time Travel is a complex concept to fathom and experience.
I did listen to the you tube and was thankful that it was FREE for viewers. Thanks for posting. It is far easier to sit back and be critical and far more challenging to step out and speak your viewpoints and participate with others and their egos/personalities.

My opining of course....

I personally think that time traveling will continue to be a relevant issue until humanity become able to do it.

Limor Wolf
14th April 2013, 11:00
=== There are some extremeties of opinion in this post, be warned.
The responsibility is now with the reader :p ==

Originally posted by Camilo:Ok, so let's hear from you, if you were to set up an event like this one, what would be the topics you would propose, and who would be the guests you would invite to the event? "
Hi Camilo, first let me say that I do hope that you did not find my post offensive, I am only expressing my own personal feelings on the matter and to offend was not my intention. I am aware that I can be sharp and spiky in some of my responses and also may sound a bit patronizing in the way I chose to word myself (which I hope to improve) , I wouldn't suggest that I have the correct answer, just wondering, observing and thinking aloud.

I think that what I am trying to say is that an event like this might not at all be needed now.
The question that comes to my mind is ,What is the purpose of such a gathering? If this is a social gathering then, yes, it's a succsses in every measure. Like minded people arrive from all over to meet and spend time together, that is important in itself. If the main purpose is to exchange some valuable information regarding what is happening all around, then it might or might not be effective. It seems that the level of disinfo is higher in percentage for the last couple of years than the few real crumbs that can be picked here and there, which is of course very intentional. The grass root was formed spontaneously with the awekening of people and gatherd leverage when the primery need was to become aware to the grand picture that our world consists of and so that certain truthes will rise above and break the programs of illusions that we live in.

I think we (by ''we I mean the people who already walked some distance and are mostly the ones who are attending the conference) are well aware by now to big chunks of what is going on and in some way the constant chewing of same issues over and over may not be effective. That is only one small part of what I mean. the second part is much more important - motives. This is were we all fall, since we all have them, whether we admit it or not. The trick is to be able to see what they are, and if not suitable try to resist. When other considerations are being mixed with the prime desire to know the truth and to seek a solution then doors are open for all sorts of game players, and we can be sure that the top players are lurking in the dark waiting for our human attributes to stumble us, sometimes their emissaries, aware or not are directly sitting on the stage (By that, I do not refer to any one participant in the Awake & Aware conference).

Mixing friendships and business, especially the 'business' of truthseeking is becoming somewhat an impediment and when there is no clear boundary between the personal and the professional the truth can come out a little crooked. financial considerations are also a hindrance as well as the on going desire to provide a constant flow of news (rush of adrenaline) and maintaine a certain status, even if was gained with complete justice and achieved via honorable means.

The third point is pretty simple, but apparently the most challenging of all and that is - integrity. We live in a very polorized environment where evil is investigating itself and going very deep, if change is what we want on this planet, then taking the higher road of high integrity is the way we need to go, it will be good for our growth as well. I have no way to describe it without falling to what may seem as a complete righteousness but I will write it nevertheless - If what has caused this planet to be in the total myhem state that it is and which we are going towards are the greed, power and control frequencies then the way to balance it is with the frequencies of purity of intentions, at least trying to avoid the everyday distractions and compromising.

That includes considering to not give a stage, a voice and public support for a researcher who was involved in serious accusations against another person without sufficient and honest counter response from that same person who was accused, and when other researchers (and I do not mean it personally) no doubt keep going on and on in the same road that never materialize and adapt their predictions with the same flexibility that a chameleon adapt its skin, then we have some kind of a problem.

And it is not even up to the PTB to get themselvs involved because we in the Alternative way of thinking are doing some good jobs ourselvs

Yvonne
14th April 2013, 12:37
I like Richard Hoagland, but it would have been nice to hear from some of the others on the panel. Steven D. Kelly has good things to say, and didn't really get to talk, as well as Sean David Morton. If Sean hadn't stood up at the end, his contribution would have been limited to TRYING to say something only to have Kerry shut him down.

Camilo
14th April 2013, 15:22
Hi Limor, I didn't find your post offensive at all. I may agree up to a point with your initial statement and your later clarification. For sure we don't need to chew on the same issues over and over, we need to reinvent ourselves and co-create a new and different approach to life itself and society at large, so I really would like to hear from you, and from people like you, what kind of issues, topics, material would you consider of interest and appropriate to attend and/or participate in an event of this nature?

pyrangello
14th April 2013, 15:27
Limor, ah the ying and yang at work, nice points you make. I think the importance of the Avalon family and all that share opinions here is that for many when we chose to listen to a gathering event as this, we also choose to determine what connects with us or not. What we process as to what agrees with us and what does not. Our gut intuition, our higher self . Limor you bring up so many valid points but on behalf of so many around the world that are new to Avalon or are the freshman so to speak , this in my opinion is part of the process to elevate thru the fog. Back in the day before Avalon I just wanted to learn so much and convey what I was taking in, then I settled down and started processing what doors have been opened for me. This has been a learning course for me like no other, From David Icke to so many who voice their inner selves here such as yourself, there is a value no matter how large or small and what a remarkable experience it has been.By that I mean if in the 2 1/2 hours of discussion and for myself there was 10 minutes of true value there for me personally ,something that really clicked, then to me it has brought me another step up the staircase. For others it could be an hour's worth and for yourself none at all. We all started somewhere and oh what a journey this is isn't it! Enjoy the day!

gripreaper
14th April 2013, 17:06
In a nutshell, the salient points are:

Consciousness directs our reality and our manifestation in this density based on our perceptions in the collective. Matter is malleable based on this perception, and change occurs on the quantum level of light particles, which coalesce within the matrix of all that is, while time is an illusion and all things happen in the now when viewed from the perspective of the soul.

Jumping timelines, time travel, manipulation of reality and manifestation, are constructs of a perception stuck in this density where perception is linear, and have minimal effect on the dharma of consciousness and the collective dream to experience all the aspects of creation as a filament of the light of all that is, as an aspect of this wholeness.

Separation is part of this illusion, as well as our perceptions from just the terrestrial chakras, as we are so much more than this. The great transducer of the heart, which is the energy in all things, connects us to the matrix of all that is, that light from which we have fractalled, and that to which we remain joined as one.

The age of the guru and the student has passed in our consciousness as we embrace our own divinity and access the truth of our collective experience internally and integrate the wholeness of that which we hold as the collective dream.

Justin Hayward's Broken Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPPpmwYWgM

Limor Wolf
14th April 2013, 18:07
Originally posted by Camilo: " so I really would like to hear from you, and from people like you, what kind of issues, topics, material would you consider of interest and appropriate to attend and/or participate in an event of this nature?"

Camilo, by people 'like me' I hope you mean you, cause you and I are the same (just having different aspects on some things) :)

Maybe I did not express myself in the best of ways, and I appologise if I didn't, I will try to make my point again.

It is not about the what, it is about the who and how. The theme of 'time travel' is fascinating no doubt, and there is so much more we can learn about it and find out in relations to our millitary and to Et's contacts, since we are only in our diapers stage. By the way these are not information for those of us who only begin their journey, so I would assume that the conference was aimed more towards the Camelot audience which is already familar with the talked about subjects. I might be wrong though.

There is no other way to say it, we are in an emergency situation. Things pile up, and we need to step up the game accordingly. Maybe not everyone feels it yet, but we all will with time. There are different ways of attacks that is going on against individuals who try to pass information to the public, more and more people are being targeted towards what they believe in and might jeopardize the current regime. new weapons are being used (new to us, not necessarily new technologies) and another layer of the onion is being revealed. What I am trying to say, Camilo, is we are at a time now that we are all under attack and I am not so sure that everyone knows it. we suspected years ago that it might happen if not enough of the people will wake up and begin to ask questions. so here we are.

At this time, knowing that manipulations are going strong, that we are played with via our minds and that we can not stay on the fence anymore, we need more than ever to walk the right line and with full integrity, It can't be emphasized how important that is. the conference and the discussions are not the problem if done in a way which refelcts real integrity.

I personally do find interest in some of the speakers, and as pyrangello said there is value in everything (and everyone), I also recognise the additional considerations which I already specified and will not repeat it again.

pyrangelo, I enjoyed reading your comment, thank you. You wrote:

"..on behalf of so many around the world that are new to Avalon or are the freshman so to speak , this in my opinion is part of the process to elevate thru the fog."

I do understand what you mean, but my criticism if I may call it that is that presicely on behalf of those who are new, the responsibility of the organisers of such gatherings who declare their intention to spread truth and potentially valuable information to the unaware public, is to try and do what they can to remove the chaff from the wheat. Even if they are friends with the chaff. high Discernment is needed as well as integrity in who they chose to invite to speak, if for all intents and purposes the whistleblower/researcher has deviated from the track, or it's been found they were never there in the first place, or they were constantly bringing disinfo and enthusiastically continue to do so, or behaving outside of the accepted norms then no real service is done and perheps it might even damage the general cause.

Time to step backward and see things from a more distant perspective is as important as stampeding at full speed towards the opposite court only to find you placed the ball in your own .

Camilo
14th April 2013, 18:23
Limor, I get your point and I couldn't agree more. Perhaps the event was just necessary for new comers at Camelot. Keep in mind that not everyone is at the same level, more and more people all over the planet start awakening everyday and for some all of this material is just new and amazing to them, as it was for us a few years back.

Limor Wolf
14th April 2013, 18:31
Cheers Camilo, again, the point that I try to make here is not against the need to arrange conferences to newcommers, you are right, we were all there and are still learning our lessons every day. It is towards the responsibility for high discernment and integrity that is needed when organizing such conferences and to know that you have something new to provide the listeners and it's as valid as it can be.

This, I feel, touches base with the whole alternative media and not specifically to this or that person. I could have certainly put it another way, but all the above is what came out.

gripreaper
14th April 2013, 18:57
It was jokingly stated when the panel was being introduced that this was "the last supper" for Camelot, as twelve panelists sat in a row at a table discussing the viewpoints of reality and consciousness, both extraterrestrial and multidimensional, from the perspective of physicality.

My takeaway, is that we must go inward. The rest is conjecture based on models which are inherently patriarchal and cannot embrace the consciousness of unity and does not reside within the parameters or the constructs of divinity.

sandy
14th April 2013, 21:55
IMHO I would just like to add that all is a distraction and a path eventually, to find that it really is all about going within and understanding "guess who" !!

Again IMHO and experience one can only achieve this through heart intelligence and thus the conundrum..................for the most part who wants to take responsibility for their intentions and resulting behavior and the emotions as a result. This takes inner discernment and integrity and can be painful to say the least so all else becomes the ways and means to avoid such revelations about self.

It is all a process for sure and a step by step learning when one seeks the path to one's own happiness and finds eventually that it all resides within. :)