PDA

View Full Version : My own little theory of how it all began...

AMystic3434
10th April 2013, 17:27
There was a massive explosion at the beginning of existence. Not in this universe but in the higher dimensions. It was pure chaos right before the explosion. Then the life of a spirit was born, all of the spirits that ever existed came into existence because of the explosion. All of the lower dimesions and the matter within it came into existence because of the explosion. The spirits eventually learned to take form of a soul and over time built heaven. Then the spirits wanted an adventure. They came down through the dimensions to the 3rd dimension (this dimension) and decided to build bodies for them to occupy. They were happy with the bodies and had full memory of what it was like to be a soul in heaven. But still they wanted more of an adventure. So the spirits made life as we know it today. A life where we dont remember our souls or spirits where we have no memory of what we truly are. A place where a soul can be tested to understand and to learn....

christian
10th April 2013, 18:31
So the higher dimensions are not in this universe?
Where did that "pure chaos" come from?

Just playing the devil's adcovate. Existence is a giant mystery to me. I really don't know what it's all about. I'm somehow in it, and it feels good if I focus on experiencing and expressing what I would call love.

Anyways, your thoughts remind me of Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe series. It's full of protocols from her regressions with clients. Many related how they were for example part of certain atmospheric conditions that would help in making a planet habitable. There are so many stories in these books of so many different kinds of states of being and things that can be experienced, it's awesome. I can't tell how much of it is genuine, but it surely helped to expand my sense of what could be possible and how complex everything might be. And still, I feel I hardly scratched the surface. :)

Spiral
10th April 2013, 18:36
Isn't this the opening sequence to "Monkey" ?

Kinda showing my age there...:o

donk
10th April 2013, 18:52
It occurred to me that creation stories involving explosions or big bangs seem pretty patriarchal to me…male-ego driven. Maybe instead of big bang, we should call it the “Mass Ejaculation” theory?

The other immediate association I had from your post (I like it btw, please don’t take my lightheartedness personally) is “order from chaos”…isn’t that some illuminati (patriarchal) idea”?

What's "Monkey"?

greybeard
10th April 2013, 19:12
By coincidence I am reading a book about Edgar Cayce "There is a River by Thomas Sugrue.

From page 306/307

"So in the beginning there was a sea of Spirit and it filled all space. It was static, content, aware of itself, a giant resting on the bosom of its thought, contemplating that which it was. Then it moved. It withdrew into itself, until all space was empty, and that which had filled it was shining from its center, a restless seething mind. This was the individuality of the spirit; this is what it discovered itself to be when it awakened; this was God.
God desired to express Himself, and He desired companionship. Therefore ,He projected from Himself the cosmos and souls. Cosmos was built from the tools which man calls music, arithmetic and geometry, harmony system and balance, The building blocks were all of the same material , which man calls the life essence."

There is more in the book but different frequencies were used to create different shapes/forms.

Cayce in all his readings under hypnosis was always proven to be right,
The part I have copied is from a reading where the question was exactly in line with the header on this thread.

Chris

donk
10th April 2013, 19:18
Not coincidentally (I think) I was reading the part of "Conversations with God" where NDW explains how "all that is" had to create "all that is not" in order to experience itself...as God describes it to him: "what your scientists call the 'big bang'"

Spiral
10th April 2013, 19:25
There was a massive explosion at the beginning of existence. Not in this universe but in the higher dimensions. It was pure chaos right before the explosion. Then the life of a spirit was born, all of the spirits that ever existed came into existence because of the explosion. All of the lower dimesions and the matter within it came into existence because of the explosion. The spirits eventually learned to take form of a soul and over time built heaven. Then the spirits wanted an adventure. They came down through the dimensions to the 3rd dimension (this dimension) and decided to build bodies for them to occupy. They were happy with the bodies and had full memory of what it was like to be a soul in heaven. But still they wanted more of an adventure. So the spirits made life as we know it today. A life where we dont remember our souls or spirits where we have no memory of what we truly are. A place where a soul can be tested to understand and to learn....

If it was pure chaos before the explosion, then there was stuff existing, where did that originate ? I'm not being flippant, I've wanted to know that since I was a little chap.

Personally I think that our universe is one of lots in a multiverse, that has various densities & dimensions within it, and it all rapidly becomes far too hard to imagine !

The descending spirits resonates with me, I believe that the adventure is one of consciousness its self.

What's "Monkey"?

You have no idea what you have missed, LOL

K2huJqFsFDE

greybeard
10th April 2013, 19:27
Whilst the creation is interesting--- for me i am more interested in was is now.

God is the totality, all of it, this is what the mystics say---that is their direct experience--- God realisation it is called in India.
There is no place where God is not---there is no separation.
The Bible says---"Look under a stone and you will find me there etc"
So when God is everywhere without exception, then there is no empty space--- separation requires empty space---space between.

Chris

Ernie Nemeth
10th April 2013, 19:36
Whilst the creation is interesting--- for me i am more interested in was is now.

God is the totality, all of it, this is what the mystics say---that is their direct experience--- God realisation it is called in India.
So when God is everywhere without exception, then there is no empty space--- separation requires empty space---space between.

Chris

I like to say, and this might be a quote but I do not quote: "Reality abhors a vacuum."

Aurelius
10th April 2013, 21:48
those interested might want to review this (http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9763&start=50), target = The physical universe / origin.

if you're serious about the answer, invest some time reviewing the data.

DeDukshyn
11th April 2013, 00:28
This is pretty much the basic premise in the little thought experiment book written but Scott Adams of Dilbert cartoon fame.The book is called "God's Debris'. It is small and inexpensive and I highly recommend it - especially for those that just need to get a some stimulation going in their minds. I lend it to my skeptic and atheist friends, and it seems to go over rather well, as it is just presented as a thought experiment that incorporates many common beliefs around evolution and science to make its point.

No matter who you are its a great little read.

FREE COPY!! http://www.andrewsmcmeel.com/godsdebris/

Maunagarjana
11th April 2013, 00:33

That's the Gospel of Thomas. Not included in the Bible....unfortunately. It must not have been deemed disempowering enough by the powers that be of the day.

ghostrider
11th April 2013, 00:56
I like to think creation was more of a ballet, with soft intro music, and then a build up to an apex of all that is , and then gently the ringing of cello's continues which leads right into human vibration taking over what was begun ...the entire thing was so beautiful that flowers and giant trees just sprang up overnight ... just a dream , but soothing none the less ...

DeDukshyn
11th April 2013, 01:10
I like to think creation was more of a ballet, with soft intro music, and then a build up to an apex of all that is , and then gently the ringing of cello's continues which leads right into human vibration taking over what was begun ...the entire thing was so beautiful that flowers and giant trees just sprang up overnight ... just a dream , but soothing none the less ...

Hmmm .. very nice, simple artistic description.

East Sun
11th April 2013, 01:32
greybeard,
That Cayce book is one of my favorite books. It set me off on a journey with confidence instead of great doubt. He was an exceptional man. If you have not already read "The Edgar Cayce Companion" I recommend it highly. It is the most dog-eared book in my collection.

ceetee9
11th April 2013, 03:54
It occurred to me that creation stories involving explosions or big bangs seem pretty patriarchal to me…male-ego driven. Maybe instead of big bang, we should call it the “Mass Ejaculation” theory?LOL! I was thinking more like a premature ejaculation Donk. While God was contemplating creating a multiverse containing infinite expressions of itself, our universe accidentally came (pun intended) into being before he realized what a cluster f#@* it would be with all the divisive and opposing behaviors and ideas. Oopsey! I am you, you are me, we are all a part of Thee. ;)

Frank Hewitt
11th April 2013, 06:19
"Casually" i was thinking about that a few hours ago, and this is my conclusion. I must first say that i am a taoist in my own way (taoism is not a religion). One of the most interesting things about yin and yang is that opposite poles are in direct contact, for example, the guy who may seem as the most wise and spiritual man in the world could be in fact an agent of the NWO, as Tenzin Gyantso...
This can also be used in an universal scale, if the big bang theory is right as it seem to be then that means that at the "beginning" there was an infinit amount of yang in the universe, everything in infinite density, infinite energy and infinite mass, that means that just before that, the universe was in an absolutely expanded, cold and in a motionless state. To keep the balance, there was a "big crush" in wich if you add the huge contraction +9 to the huge expanded universe -9 you would have equilibrium as there always is.
That also explains the "dark energy" mystery in which the universe is expanding every time more quickly, and it is simply because energy cannot be created or destroyed, therefore, as the initial yang of the universe has nor reached the point of complete coldness, the expansion necessarily has to continue, that means that in every second there is more expansion that is added to the expansion that was before, lets say that the expansion was of 5 meters per second and the expansion was forced to add another meter per second, that means that the expansion now is of 6 meters per second.
So that means that the universe will keep expanding until there is no matter and radio waves become almost banished, and then the contraction will begin again and that will keep going on "forever".
I dont like materialism very much but that is my materialistic "theory".
Many years ago i remembered that chaos is actually the ultimate order, so in fact, freemasons are very dumb because they actually try to create disorder.

Sunny-side-up
11th April 2013, 12:29
It occurred to me that creation stories involving explosions or big bangs seem pretty patriarchal to me…male-ego driven. Maybe instead of big bang, we should call it the “Mass Ejaculation” theory?

I agree donk plus; no Big Bang cause no Bang (Sound) with out Air and or the right gas type medium for the wave to travel through! am I right?

I think of the so called Big-Bang type explanation should be called the "Big Hernia"or "Big Rupture"! :rolleyes:

And Chis thx

To day science tells us there is only one atom and it is every where at the same time. So yes God (If he/She is made of Atoms that is) is every where and so are we and my Dog :)

donk
11th April 2013, 13:58
When I was kid, absolutely tripping balls—I mind completely out of my mind, one of my very first experiences with acid and definitely the first gathering of hippies I ever intended (synchronistically enough—on the actual street my current gf grew up on—she may have been within a block of me when this happened)—my friend who’s house it was and I were enjoying the impromptu drum circle—everybody banging on stuff on the basement if they couldn’t find a drum…and he said to me—and I can’t remember how we got to this point, very little memory of anything else that happened that day, he said to me (in response to “how did we get here”): It’s just energy, and energy made a conscious decision to change.

I had nowhere near the experience or information to make any sense of that at the time (almost 20 years ago now), but it stuck with me like very few things along the way in my life have.

It’s amazing how an 18 year old kid losing his face took all that good energy in the house at that time, and transmitted that message in a way that resonates 2 decades later.

greybeard
11th April 2013, 14:14
There was string theory then membrane theory.
However if you leave consciousness out of it then you will only get part of the equation.

Mystics described it like a spiders web--- there was the out breath of God when everything came into being then the in breath when all was drawn back into --what??? Creation and Dissolution.
Everything connected by the web (membrane)
Mystics say that "I am That" existed before creation and will exist after dissolution.
I believe that science is coming closer to proving the conscious universe.

Chris

Sunny-side-up
11th April 2013, 23:55
[QUOTE=My own little theory of how it all began...[/QUOTE]

It's all so simple!

We are the "Sponge Experiment"

We, back when we where one, got liquidized by God's blender.
We now as individual little bits of sponge are all running around soaking up a bit of this and a bit of that. Rushing around ever faster as we go.
Slowly, slowly, slowy re-forming as we go.
But we where to smart, we gathered enough little bits and became cleaver(Group Minds Starting To Work Together) and so created bodies to help speed up the soak up.
Now we have the extra problem, we forgot we made our bodies just as a tool, we fell in love with them instead.
For so, so, so long we fell asleep dreaming of our new bodies and all what we could do with them, losing sight of our sponge selves and the whole.
Because of this body addiction our little bit of sponge self (The Soul) has to Soak-Up and Re-Group and also the extra burden to Evolve-On-Out of the bodie so that we can Re-Form into our true Self, the together as one self.
Together as one complete Sponge again..

That all explains myself anyways.
I've a brain like a Little bit of sponge; which is my big problem lol.
I need to gather in more of the sponge and forget about the material illusion world/universe and the body (Tool) so I/we can become one again (Transcend) ;)
Become that total-in-oneness Sponge.
Then God can finally wipe the sweat of her/his brow again.

Ha it's well late here as you might tell from my last rambalings of the night haha. Night all, see you in my dreams

DeDukshyn
12th April 2013, 23:48
It occurred to me that creation stories involving explosions or big bangs seem pretty patriarchal to me…male-ego driven. Maybe instead of big bang, we should call it the “Mass Ejaculation” theory?LOL! I was thinking more like a premature ejaculation Donk. While God was contemplating creating a multiverse containing infinite expressions of itself, our universe accidentally came (pun intended) into being before he realized what a cluster f#@* it would be with all the divisive and opposing behaviors and ideas. Oopsey! I am you, you are me, we are all a part of Thee. ;)

I don't mean to keep pimpin' Ken Carey texts, but that is similar to how it was explained in some of his ;) -- there was no time between the question and the experience of the answer (it happens when you don't have an Ego buffer ;-) - the "result" is the answer to a question asked. When we have experienced enough, both the question will be remembered, and the answer will be known.