PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrail Testimony of Kristen Meghan (Seargent Kristin Edwards)

Dennis Leahy
11th April 2013, 02:20
Ex-Military Bio-Environmental Engineer | Kristen Meghan | Blows Whistle On Air Force | Chemtrails

Firsthand testimony from a seargent in The US Air Force regarding chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxXyMAmBMs
(I recommend downloading this. I don't expect it to be up for long.)

"Published on Apr 9, 2013 At the 2013 Atlanta Music Liberty Fest, Kristen Meghan, former Air Force Bio-Environmental Engineer gave a ground breaking presentation of what she had discovered about Chemtrails while serving her Country. This BRAVE young lady has put her livelihood / life on the line for U.S. Please take a minute to thank her and help U.S. by redistributing this Video and any other VALID information about Chemtrails to as many people as you can! This is a GLOBAL issue, other countries must get this information as well. "they" are spraying the majority of the population... Why?"
Dennis

chancy
11th April 2013, 03:05
Hello Dennis:
Thanks for the post if this video! I must say that this is the best video I have seen for along, long time! I keep remembering all the discussions we have had on this forum regarding chemtrails etc. with some absolutely opposed forces against even talking about it. Example the airline pilot from england. Trying to tell us all that it was the size of the engine on aircraft when we showed him aircraft equipped with the means to spray chemicals such as Evergreen's 747.
Now to finally get a person to tell the truth even though her life may be in jeopardy for it.
My hat is taken off for this brave woman! She needs not a medal but safety shield of people around her to keep her and her daughter always safe for the honesty and intergrity she has brought to the people of the world!
I thank her for her bravery, honesty and integrity.
chancy

ceetee9
11th April 2013, 03:06
Thank you Dennis! I wonder how many more TRUE American heroes/patriots have to put their reputations, careers, and lives on the line before the American Sheeple start to get it? Thank God there are still some people left out there who value ethics, humanity, and truth more than their pay check, reputation, and hides.

JohnEAngel
11th April 2013, 03:24
thanks for sharing. downloaded! i only wish more would come forward. what a brave soul she is.

Sidney
11th April 2013, 03:49
All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks dennis. Great find. Share Share Share!!!!! Best testimony so far.

william r sanford72
11th April 2013, 03:59
i have a whole town that needs to see this vid.impressive.

Referee
11th April 2013, 05:12
Great Find Dennis! Shared with all!

sheme
11th April 2013, 09:01
Well done Dennis thanks for this important share.

Sunny-side-up
11th April 2013, 11:12
Another big thank you and well done to Dennis and of course Kristen Meghan (Sargent Kristin Edwards) Positive powers look over you.

I know this is a few months old now but wanted to show again. It realy shows how heavy the Cr*p is that comes out of these mass polluter's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78rKNoR4T0w

Wind
11th April 2013, 17:59
Bravo.

http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/133939356243.gif

Spiral
11th April 2013, 18:15
Brave woman, I salute her, how can these people poison the very planet they live on ???

This is a bit of footage I shot myself, of something that I see all the time, it shows what I believe to be con & chem trails separating.

How can mere water vapour separate into different trails ?

Please feel free to copy this, post where ever etc.

lktvgLHB8uY

Fred Steeves
11th April 2013, 18:40
Great story of her wake up call. It's not a moment one tends to forget, and I'm sure many of us found ourselves nodding as she described it.

Mighty brave woman, thanks for sharing that Dennis.

Fred

P.S. The more I think about it, the more her fiery spirit reminds me of Mrs. Steeves. :nod:

GrnEggsNHam
11th April 2013, 18:44
Excellent, I have shared it as well.

PurpleLama
11th April 2013, 19:05
Another big thank you and well done to Dennis and of course Kristen Meghan (Sargent Kristin Edwards) Positive powers look over you.

I know this is a few months old now but wanted to show again. It realy shows how heavy the Cr*p is that comes out of these mass polluter's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78rKNoR4T0w

78rKNoR4T0w

Muzz
11th April 2013, 19:12
What a fantastic speech. Sending this on to as many as I can. Thanks Dennis. Bump.:clap2:

Marin
11th April 2013, 19:25
Great find Dennis.

I hope others are inspired and follow in her footsteps.

For all the whistleblowers out there - putting their neck out on the line, exposing the truth and connecting the dots - despite all the risks (in service to others)...
Thank you!

Lisab
11th April 2013, 19:57
Listened to her speech twice now. Amazing lady. So glad she's on our side!

mahalall
11th April 2013, 22:53
Timely post, Thank you

Have been pondering on how the military bought into and were sold into the whole Chem trail plan.

Academic papers of which many highlight the catastrophic effects of solar storms-and the proposal effects of stratrospheric aerosols in reflecting solar energy. One can give the military the benefit of their duty of the responsibility to maintain societal security and defence. But the extent and stupidity of the depth of Chemtrailing has gone the military's duty to protect.

The metaphysics of morals wont support the unethical action of chemtrailing. Patiently the voice grows louder, may they continue to come forward on the understanding that sharing the truth is their and our freedom.

Poly Hedra
12th April 2013, 01:58
Amazing person! Bump!!!

Edit: just sent her an email inviting her to PA so hopefully we might see her around.

christian
14th April 2013, 16:11
This speech is pure awesomeness, very touching and encouraging, share it far and wide! :)

Ex-Military Bio-Environmental Engineer | Kristen Meghan | Blows Whistle On Air Force | Chemtrails, April 9, 2013

rAxXyMAmBMs
At the 2013 Atlanta Music Liberty Fest, Kristen Meghan, former Air Force Bio-Environmental Engineer gave a ground breaking presentation of what she had discovered about Chemtrails while serving her Country. This BRAVE young lady has put her livelihood / life on the line for U.S. Please take a minute to thank her and help U.S. by redistributing this Video and any other VALID information about Chemtrails to as many people as you can! This is a GLOBAL issue, other countries must get this information as well. "they" are spraying the majority of the population... Why?

Realeyes
14th April 2013, 17:07
Brilliant speech - the real truth needs to get out there. What a courageous woman! :cool:

Thank you for posting this. :hug:

Hip Hipnotist
14th April 2013, 17:10
This was posted two days ago.

Was good then.

Still is. ;-)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58024-Chemtrail-Testimony-of-Kristen-Meghan--Seargent-Kristin-Edwards-&p=660626&highlight=Kristen+Meghan#post660626

Kimberley
14th April 2013, 19:13
WOW!!! Thank you! Sharing ....

Much love! :grouphug: Much peace! :peace: