PDA

View Full Version : Identifying triggers for the release of thoughts.

naste.de.lumina
11th April 2013, 16:08
Dear friends.
Facts proven by scientific researches say that our thoughts generate energy waves with frequency and vibration, miles of our physical location.
Agreeing with the fact that the thoughts of the human community, creates the reality in which they live, then it would be of fundamental importance, knowing much deeper into how this process develops and ends.
Otherwise, even with good intentions, ignorance under the same operation, will generate unintended results.
An example:
In thought, 'I want a new car but do not have money to buy'.
In this case, we have 2 types of triggers.
The first case, trigger only at the end of the sentence.
Resulting in denial of the goal, sent an order so you energy to yourself, that there will have the new car.
The second case, we have a trigger 'I want a new car' and another trigger 'but I have no money to buy'.
One positive and one negative, may cancel up.
The option would be 'I want a new car
I'll find a way to get '.

So the question can be seen in discovering what triggers different and how they work in this way can reshape their thoughts so they enter the virtual reality acting in your favor, not against.
Does anyone have any tips on who and how are these triggers?
Wander Brazil.

Sérénité
11th April 2013, 16:32
I think maybe each of us gives out a frequency like a radio station. Depending on our frequency, we attract and emit outwards to likewise frequencies to our own.

When you are on a certain frequency level others pick up on it, so we attract the like minded. So when we are in a bad mood, we emit low energy and vibrations, attracting bad to us.
Why is it when we're having a bad day, we seem to attract everything negative, from people to events.

Its like our lower vibrations are resonating on a certain radio frequency and attracting other negative people and events towards us like a magnet!

I guess the triggers are your over-all mental and physical energy, you must try to keep your personal energy on a positive level and let your daily feelings be predominantly directed in what you want and wish to attract?

'Every person is surrounded by the thought atmosphere….Through this power we are either attracting or repelling. Like attracts like and …we attract just what we are in mind.' - Ernest Holmes

sheme
11th April 2013, 17:04
I think maybe each of us gives out a frequency like a radio station. Depending on our frequency, we attract and emit outwards to likewise frequencies to our own.

When you are on a certain frequency level others pick up on it, so we attract the like minded. So when we are in a bad mood, we emit low energy and vibrations, attracting bad to us.
Why is it when we're having a bad day, we seem to attract everything negative, from people to events.

Its like our lower vibrations are resonating on a certain radio frequency and attracting other negative people and events towards us like a magnet!

I guess the triggers are your over-all mental and physical energy, you must try to keep your personal energy on a positive level and let your daily feelings be predominantly directed in what you want and wish to attract?

'Every person is surrounded by the thought atmosphere….Through this power we are either attracting or repelling. Like attracts like and …we attract just what we are in mind.' - Ernest Holmes

The above has been my experience.

"I have a new car" would be a better way to manifest that New car, intention is vital it should never be selfish or be accompanied with guilt, as you could end up with that new car because the insurance paid up!

sheme
11th April 2013, 17:26
Now heres is a good example The other day some of us played with that Find your Animal totem on Avalon Mine was- 1st Hawk, 2nd Fox.

Next day it was cold and I had to go into the cold to feed the Bantams, I found myself wishing that I didn't have bantams, that very same day Fox came and took two and killed two more and my neighbour saved two, The two dead Bantams where thrown on to the shed roof under the Oak for the Buzzard to eat.

So you see what you wish for you may get, I was served by that Fox and the Hawk was also involved as she got a couple of free meals.

GloriousPoetry
11th April 2013, 19:30
Think from the end.....you have what you want...drench your thoughts in emotions and feelings......

conk
12th April 2013, 17:50
Think from the end.....you have what you want...drench your thoughts in emotions and feelings......So true. Thinking you already have it and giving thanks for it, and feeling the emotions that go with having it is key. Step into that Vortex, as Ester Hicks would say.