PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Soviet Mars 3 Lander Re-Discovered in NASA Mars Photos

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th April 2013, 17:55
http://news.yahoo.com/mars-photos-may-reveal-1970s-soviet-lander-203839074.html

It would appear that the Soviets successfully landed a probe on Mars in 1971,
and 14.5 seconds later, transmission capability was disabled. :mad2:

"...The Soviet Union lander was the first spacecraft to survive a Mars landing long enough to transmit data back to Earth. However, after transmitting for just 14.5 seconds after landing on Dec. 2, 1971, Mars 3 went dark for unknown reasons..."
~Clara Moskowitz | SPACE.com 21 hrs ago

I guess my question is, did something fry due to natural causes OR was this craft disabled by a foreign entity or some hitherto unknown technology in orbit of Mars?

I don't think anyone will ever know what really happened, what with the Cold War.
Come to think of it, I don't recall ever once hearing in school that the Russians managed to land anything on Mars... all we got to hear (over and over) was the "success" of our own astronauts in supposedly landing on the moon.

Maybe I am a little too ignorant about the risks of space travel, even during unmanned missions -- but to me the fact that it DID transmit (for only a few seconds) is one of the greatest mysteries we've encountered in the space race (that we know of).

Did something native to Mars, or orbiting Mars, disable the Soviet Mars 3 Lander?

Nasa photos below:

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/tmZD2Dxpvn6fLwMCynyyfQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MjkzO2NyPTE7Y3c9NTc1O2R4PTA7ZH k9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0yOTM7cT04NTt3PTU3NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_US/News/SPACE.com/New_Mars_Photos_May_Reveal-eaaff66110982ece09401b897932f328

Sunny-side-up
12th April 2013, 22:46
Well Gratz to the Soviets if they actually soft landing a probe on Mars all the way back in 1971, if that's what these images show, just makes you wonder..

watchZEITGEISTnow
13th April 2013, 01:16
Nasa - big money, very very small images.

The Truth Is In There
13th April 2013, 08:34
some say it it was disabled by german technology. they sent the first mission to mars in 1945 and started terraforming it in the early 50s.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th April 2013, 17:54
some say it it was disabled by german technology. they sent the first mission to mars in 1945 and started terraforming it in the early 50s.

I believe they were advanced enough to do it too.
Because of the Glocke and other things.
We were the ones who were behind them and if it wasn't for the defectors we would have lost the war!

@@

Vitalux
13th April 2013, 18:03
All I know, is if I ever went on an Easter-Egg search for Truth, NASA is the last place I would look.

My only wish, is wouldn't it be neat if when people told a lie, their nose really would grow longer.
Perhaps then, people could spot the BULL CRAP NASA tells.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/pinocchio1.gif

The Truth Is In There
14th April 2013, 09:56

I believe they were advanced enough to do it too.
Because of the Glocke and other things.
We were the ones who were behind them and if it wasn't for the defectors we would have lost the war!

@@

they got a lot of useful technology from time travellers under the condition to use it for defense and peaceful purposes only. by 1944/45 they had free energy devices, several different types of flugscheiben (UFOs), extremely advanced u-boats and other gimmicks. a lot of that stuff was used to evacuate people out of germany to antarctica, south america and to secret bases which had already been built in our time and other times (accessed through time portals they found, going back as far as atlantis).

it would have been much more beneficial for the world if germany had won the war because it would have ended the zionist rulership. contrary to public opinion hitler was a leader who wanted the best for his people and did everything for them. he'd have made sure that advanced technology like free energy devices get released to the public. the opposition from britain and usa under the zionist and freemasonic puppets churchill and roosevelt was intended to prevent the world from entering the golden age under german leadership. perhaps the biggest mistake hitler made besides attacking russia and relying on unreliable allies like italy was to try to negotiate with the zionist controlled government of the uk instead of the people. if the english hadn't been fed lies by their government and media and not entered the war against germany the world would look vastly different today.

what most people forget is how the law of resonance works - ETs (let's call them that) with positive intentions are attracted and work with earth governments with overall positive intentions, the 3rd reich in this case. those with negative intentions like greys and reptilians work with the governments of the usa and others. that's telling. in the 3rd reich the people were not poisoned through food, water and pharmaceuticals. they were not robbed and enslaved by banks or the government. one of the first things hitler stopped after 1933 was animal testing. a ruler who is evil incarnate doesn't get over 90% of votes in public elections. people don't love him and fight for him and his ideals until the very end. that's what many forget nowadays after almost 70 years of brainwashing. i'm drifting off topic but this is something that needs to be said every once in a while.

mojo
14th April 2013, 13:19
it would have been much more beneficial for the world if germany had won the war because it would have ended the zionist rulership

maybe understand some of your reasoning, but unacceptable the murder of millions and think its more beneficial... can't let that comment slide... even the statement on the Georgia guidestones of sustainable 500 million human population is a slap in the face of humanity

i recall a Russian probe that was lost during a brief transmission I wonder if that is the same as what your saying in the op?

The Truth Is In There
15th April 2013, 12:22
it would have been much more beneficial for the world if germany had won the war because it would have ended the zionist rulership

maybe understand some of your reasoning, but unacceptable the murder of millions and think its more beneficial... can't let that comment slide... even the statement on the Georgia guidestones of sustainable 500 million human population is a slap in the face of humanity

i recall a Russian probe that was lost during a brief transmission I wonder if that is the same as what your saying in the op?

see, that's brainwashing in action for you. get historical facts straight and then think again. but of course at first you have to sift through tons of lies and zionist propaganda to find the truth which is suppressed everywhere. people who expose the truth are imprisoned or suicided or have "accidents" (mossad/cia are experts at this as we know) because if the truth ever came to public awareness it would end not only the payments of billions of euros from germany and others to the state of israel but humanity would wake up from their stupor and realize who has (quite successfully) been trying to enslave and secretly kill us all.

there's only one race in the world that sees all other races as non-human, they even have a word for it, and that race is not germans or "arians". that race is heavily used by non-human entities and this is the reason why all throughout history it has always acted anti-human and to the detriment of humanity.

who do you think created the georgia guidestones, the germans? in which country have they been erected, in germany in 1933? oh no, my bad, it was 1980 in US-rael. could secret societies such as freemasons and the zionist rulers of the world be involved with that, the people hitler fought against his whole life? the truth is out in the open but people can't see the forest for the trees.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th April 2013, 20:35
I hate the banks too,
they kill us softly,

but Hitler killed people like my baby boy because they were mentally disabled,
and if he couldn't find a special job for me i would have been rounded up with the rest of the unfit,
and would have been a victim of the mercy killings

by your logic, because they were disabled, people like Beethoven and stephen hawking would not exist.
they would not have been given the chance to succeed in the Nazi world because of their flaws.

you need to read up on the perfectibilists and the bohemians that preceeded hitler before calling him a hero.
he was just a puppet inspired by worse than the devil himself.

i really wish that some of his aircraft and energy ideas had not been suppressed.
it was the fault of whoever blew up hindenburg that **** got so bad between usa and germany imo

obviously not everyone supported hitler, i would imagine some of his so called friends were really stabbing him in the back,
fueling his hate for the european jew while the american banker sat safely on american soil,
while people like my great grandfather were sent to die in the trenches

I hate Nazis
i hate the natl security act of 1947 that created two nazi-like agencies in our own country,
the cia and the air force,

but those are just my kooky opinions