PDA

View Full Version : Malaria vaccine to be introduced in my island - need help!

vje2
16th April 2013, 16:30
I have been invited to a 3 day workshop in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (West Africa) in which the host -Sanaria- will explain the upcoming Phase III for the Bioko island Malaria control program.
Sanaria, - http://www.sanaria.com/index.php?s=1 - has developed an anti-malaria vaccine and hopes to test it in EG early next year.

Needless to say that the words "vaccine", and children come hand in hand:

Plasmodium falciparum malaria is responsible for more childhood mortality than any other single infectious agent. Sanaria’s vaccine development efforts are focused on African children, the population most urgently in need of protection. Annually, malaria is responsible for more than 100 million cases and 1 million deaths among African infants and children. Globally there are additional unmet medical needs of enormous proportions, and multiple potential markets.

I am concerned about the way in which companies like this go almost un-challenged to a third world country (due to its many "reputable" publications) to introduce a vaccine that could indeed affect our children´s future and nobody is doing anything because as far as they are concerned (people in government, health world), is the right thing to do to prevent further deaths... (God bless marketing!)

I do not know what to do to raise the flag, especially living in a dictatorship (although for the international arena we are known as the Republic of Equatorial Guinea). My life and those of my family could be made very difficult or we may even dissapear, no kidding.

Many people here in government/health positions are totally unaware of what is really going on in terms of the awakening and some of them frankly could not care what happens if a company introduces a vaccine that could potentially i.e.

- increase the incidence of autism, ADHD disorders etc so common these days among our little ones

- carry nanotechnology that could harden children´s pineal gland closing for good that connection to Conciousness.

What to do when I go to the workshop?
I will go either as a translator or as a guess, still not decided.
But I feel I must do something if only small.

Any suggestions are really welcome.
Thanks for reading

vje2
16th April 2013, 16:34
Forgot to mention that the workshop will be held on 24-26 April.

delfine
16th April 2013, 17:06
Maybe you could collect some info, vids etc. about the dangers of vaccination, and show them to those resonsible for the workshop,
and thus make them think twice?

Hervé
16th April 2013, 17:13
[...]

What to do when I go to the workshop?
I will go either as a translator or as a guess, still not decided.

Any suggestions are really welcome.
Thanks for reading

Check who gets kickbacks in the "Health Ministry" from that company...

Check the story of Jim Humble in south America re "Health Fundings" to the government... and the threat of cutting off those if they kept using MMS.

Otherwise, there are plenty of threads re vaccinations on this forum giving references to publications.

westhill
16th April 2013, 17:24
This is the kind of posting that matters. I really feel for you and the children.
You may need to speak to the people and bypass the ruling government. Is there
any existing organization that has been successful in getting information out?
Are there alternatives (like sleeping nets) that are less costly?

Sadly I suspect a lot of money has already changed hands. This is a war and the
outcome is to stem population, seise resources, experiment on the young. Really ugly.
Keep us informed. I hope someone has better help.

Flash
16th April 2013, 17:48
Be VERY careful. This is a multi billions dollars industry and they have chosen your country for trials. Of course, everybody has already been paid upstream and those who have not been paid are risking their life if they talk about what they know. So nobody will be much interested to hear about vaccines dangers because if it goes around, their payments are at stake or worst, their life.

And in a dictatorship, it does not take much for your head to roll and your family's.

The only thing I would may be do would be to collect a few videos from other African countries where some vaccines turned out bad (different types of vaccines) while at the same time naming how good it is when it turns good, and ask if there is any chance this negative happenings may happen with this vaccine in your country, as gently and gullibly like I could.

You can surely decipher non verbal language typical from your country. You will see right away in the non verbal who has most probably been paid, who is afraid for their life, who is endangered by your comments, and then, if you see those negatives, retract immediately.

Deej
16th April 2013, 18:03
wow... I thought that anybody under the threat of Malaria would have heard about Jim Humble and MMS

Tesla_WTC_Solution
16th April 2013, 18:10
there is a 10 billion dollar project ongoing at the University of Washington in WA, the malaria vaccine project

it actually had me worried because it was initiated on the date 6/6/6, lol

my husband saw some of the order forms associated with the project and i was like, omfg 10 billion

incidentally, mefloquine (an anti malarial) causes horrific brain damage and that is one of the things wrong with the troops.

maybe for once Gates and them are making a good vaccine?

but be careful out there, don't volunteer unless you know your area is at risk

getting rid of the places mosquitoes breed is priority #1 and these vaccine freaks downplay sanitation hardcore.

in fact there is no reason to vax in the USA but it's a multibillion dollar industry end of story.

Fred Steeves
17th April 2013, 10:23

Hi vje2. I agree with Flash, "be VERY careful". Trying to alter this course of events in your country, is likely akin to trying to alter the course of a speeding train by standing on the tracks. But, you CAN calmly and carefully advise those within your own little sphere of influence to at least stay off the tracks. Something is something, and we do what we can do.

It reminds me of the old question: "How do you eat an elephant?" Answer: "One bite at a time".

Watch your step and keep your cool.

Good Luck!
Fred

The Truth Is In There
17th April 2013, 12:09
unless it's madatory don't take it and if you catch malaria kill it with mms. what else can you do? tell other people about it and make sure you don't get imprisoned.

seko
17th April 2013, 14:54
If you can get MMS and learn how to use to get rid of malaria, dengue, cancer and any other diseases, that will be the thing to do, and I agree with Flash too, don't fight against them, it's a dead end street.

Be safe vje2.

vje2
17th April 2013, 15:35
I do have MMS with me and this is how I have been treating myself and family members. And I can testify that it works!
But would they listen?
I dare not to tell many people about it, as I do not want to set up any eyes upon me...or at least not for now.

Will continue to be on the low, until better times.
Thanks for your support

Orion197
17th April 2013, 20:31
Dear vje2
You should be proud of yourself in the way you are attending this event to hopefully change some minds for the good of everyone, innocent children in particular. No deed is too small if it is intended to help humanity --- it all adds up.
The problem in dealing with "authorities" and "expert scientists" etc. is that they are left-brain prisoners.
Talking about consciousness and the power of the pineal gland to most of them will be futile and they will consider you crazy, look away and never listen to you again. The way to make them listen is by slowly introducing them via videos and research done by people as "close" to mainstream as possible but done by people who are conscious of the damage vaccines can do to a body.
For example, there are certified medical doctors breaking the silence and raising awareness.
Search youtube for presentations done by Dr. Sherry Tenpenny. She has made some quality videos with research to back it up. Also, Dr. Russell Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon who is amazingly aware.
Many research papers have been written on the negative consequences of vaccines.
Perhaps then, MMS and it's success rate can be shown to the left-brain establishment but by then, more people will already be at least more aware and, especially if they have children of their own, start asking question of their own.

nenosema
17th April 2013, 21:13
Mugwort - Artemisia Vulgaris, may be a natural cure for Malaria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hksjaHE65EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KV-Dj0IFMY

"In folklore it's mostly famous for being considered a “dream” herb, enhancing remembrance of dreams, both during sleep and in trances, and precognitive dreaming or dreaming of future events.

Additionally, mugwort is used as a folk and herbal remedy for various ailments including colds, epilepsy, colic, fevers, asthma, bronchitis, sciatica and kidney problems and there is some scientific indication it can lower blood sugar levels." Source - health benefits and side effects (http://www.herbal-supplement-resource.com/mugwort-herb.html)

Please note: drinking too much of this tea in one day is not good, but i like to make my tea strong and have never had any problems. it is also very relaxing.