PDA

View Full Version : Thatcher Cremation Early?

karelia
17th April 2013, 00:18
From an observant member:

I was walking my dog at around 20:45 GB time. I walked past a crematorium as I normally do, but tonight was very different.

I have never seen the crematorium in action in the evening, especially not with flood lights installed and beaming onto the building's roof. Not only the night time activity and lights were very strange, but the lights were set in a way to outwardly dazzle onlookers' eyes and not light up the ground around the building.

Now, the only people I could see where Police, several flat capped officers as well. Police at every dimly lit entrance and several pairs walking around the darkened grounds of the crematorium.

My wife and I have been puzzled by this activity, and the only explanation we came up with was a sort of covert dry-run for Maggie's grand-cremation tomorrow?

But a dry run with the furnaces lit and smoke coming out of the chimney?

I would't be at all surprised if she wasn't going up in smoke covertly.

Just a coincidence?

Anyone else have similar observations?

sheme
17th April 2013, 11:32
"What ever you do don't touch the duck pate" quote from the bishops speech at Maggie's funeral may she rest in peace.

Most moving occasion it filled me with pride. I would love to share her grand daughters part in the service with you all, she read a Lesson I thought it was aimed directly at the PTW. I will do my best to find out from what part of the bible it came.
Here it is......

read by
Amanda Thatcher,
Granddaughter

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of
the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual
wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the
breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Ephesians 6. 10-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfi0ts_D-0 Enjoy In Paradisum from Faures requiem.

The funeral was planned in detail by Thatcher herself.