PDA

View Full Version : Meet Mr Frank Chester. The Chestahedron

Bryston
17th April 2013, 02:04
Frank Chester's research into lawful geometrical properties is compelling to say the least.

He has modeled the actual physical vortex flow of the human heart.

http://heartisticscience.org/about/

His discovery of the Chestahedron appears to be disseminating into the larger academic, and artistic communities. Permitting a welcome expansion, and unification of long held knowledge, and new ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OPT1EeAneA

:hail:

Superb

Hazel
17th April 2013, 07:05
Bloomin' faskinating...
'pushing the edges'
of known boundaries

a determined pragmatic chaps genius approach revealed all.. architecture-poetica

Thank you Bryston, trust you to bring us a lateral result

Bryston
17th April 2013, 07:16
Mr Chester is great isn't he. Its like a dream.

I want this in my TARDIS.;)

Hazel
17th April 2013, 08:59
Such elegance will serve as NEW TARDIS nicely me thinks :smokin:

sheme
17th April 2013, 11:58
I have seen this three times now, don't you just love his dedication?

Bryston
17th April 2013, 15:23
This is a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FYo263X-LU&list=PLBF964E10CD13D91A

Praise Uncle Frank :biggrin:

Delight
18th April 2013, 14:27
Thanks for these posts. I have been loving his work. The larger angle on this information is that he did the process of investigating and work in his own apartment on the proverbial kitchen table.

we are originators through our own eyes and that means that we extend the bounds of creation as we see beyond the given. Even when the "beyond" is US rediscovering just what is meant by something we heard about but through our own understanding. We can just stop mimicry by subjecting everything we hear to the "law" and seeing if it makes sense...not because we were told but because we then know. That is what we are here to DO and why we are extremely powerful so everyone can benefit and we contribute our piece of the puzzling out of the REAL matrix....the lawful hologram laid out for our edification (NOT the HACKED matrix. If you don't know the difference...see David icke)

Maggie

Hazel
18th April 2013, 15:29
Here.. here
well said Delight

Bryston
18th April 2013, 19:28
Thanks for these posts. I have been loving his work. The larger angle on this information is that he did the process of investigating and work in his own apartment on the proverbial kitchen table.

we are originators through our own eyes and that means that we extend the bounds of creation as we see beyond the given. Even when the "beyond" is US rediscovering just what is meant by something we heard about but through our own understanding. We can just stop mimicry by subjecting everything we hear to the "law" and seeing if it makes sense...not because we were told but because we then know. That is what we are here to DO and why we are extremely powerful so everyone can benefit and we contribute our piece of the puzzling out of the REAL matrix....the lawful hologram laid out for our edification (NOT the HACKED matrix. If you don't know the difference...see David icke)

Maggie

Great Vibe! Welcome on my TARDIS anytime.:cool:.

Delight
4th July 2013, 22:31
I just discovered Arthur Young
He reminds me of Frank Chester and his focus on "7" and its good to bump this thread anyway for new and review.....

7 Frank Chester
qn0pDls_DDI[/YOUTUBE]

Arthur Young: The Seven-fold View
JqqxioYGDg0[/YOUTUBE]

Pi, the Torus and Consciousness: Arthur Young
8gu7c70t9pc

Arthur Middleton Young (November 3, 1905 May 30, 1995) was an American inventor, helicopter pioneer, cosmologist, philosopher, astrologer and author. Young was the designer of Bell Helicopter's first helicopter, the Model 30, and inventor of the stabilizer bar used on many of Bell's early helicopter designs. He founded the "Institute for the Study of Consciousness" in Berkeley in 1972. Young advocated a process theory, which is a form of integral theory. These theories attempt to integrate the realm of human thought and experience with the realm of science so that the concept of universe is not limited to that which can be physically measured. Young's theory embraces evolution and the concept of the great chain of being. He has influenced such thinkers as Stanislav Grof and Laban Coblentz.

SCIENCE AND ASTROLOGY
A Selected Excerpt p. 38
UNIFICATION OF RELATIVITY AND QUANTUM THEORY

http://www.arthuryoung.com/astroexc.html

conk
5th July 2013, 16:08
So, is the hole in the torus the same as the 'less than nothing' space inside of Chester's geometric illustrations? Am I understanding that it may be the point of creation? That inference or intent sets in motion the creation of matter? I'm getting dizzy!

Delight
5th July 2013, 17:18
So, is the hole in the torus the same as the 'less than nothing' space inside of Chester's geometric illustrations? Am I understanding that it may be the point of creation? That inference or intent sets in motion the creation of matter? I'm getting dizzy!

Do you mean the hole in Torus is the 5th chamber?
Interestingly Arthur Young references the heart here. he said that the model of the heart as a pump was a Place to play. I infer that the pump versus the other model as a vortex that modulates energy are neither WRONG. Each model is POV of a creation and we, like Frank Chester (the asymmetrical unfolding geometry) extend that POV and see new models....on and on creation spills out..... in this matrix. This matrix is NOT the hacked version but a gift from the CREATOR.

So this ties in to what I am feeling. We are part of something that we participate within very importantly.
That is dizzying
This is an outstanding introduction to Arthur Young.

neegp54V5wE