PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bombing Facebook Page Created 2 Days PRIOR?

Skywizard
17th April 2013, 14:17
Potential proof they (someone) may have known about the bombing two day prior, like Sandy Hook. Oh... by the way the original page was deleted, but not before commits were made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4l9yK6vtCU

A lot of unanswered questions... or is it a hoax?

peace...
skywizard

Jeffrey
17th April 2013, 14:35
This is nothing! You can change the name of a Facebook page after you create it.

There are apparently rules and requirements; but it can be done.

Prodigal Son
17th April 2013, 14:37
[B]Potential proof they (someone) may have known about the bombing two day prior, like Sandy Hook. I think it's quite substantial proof, but the drills are the slam dunk. :mad2:

BrianEn
17th April 2013, 14:44
I wish I knew how to scrutinse stuff. I like evidence being brought for but that eviidence has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. However the scrutinizing must scrutinized also.

Jeffrey
17th April 2013, 15:26
[B]Potential proof they (someone) may have known about the bombing two day prior, like Sandy Hook. I think it's quite substantial proof, but the drills are the slam dunk. :mad2:

It's actually quite insubstatial as proof. The drills aren't a slam dunk either. They do fit a recurring pattern, yes. They also could have been doing a drill because there were bomb threats and the drill would ward off public concerns while positioning bomb squads in ready position.

There may be a number of threats during major events and therefore security has to be enhanced. It's prudent.

I'm not discounting that this may have been a false flag, but I've yet to see anything conclusive.

DeDukshyn
17th April 2013, 15:38
My take is that if the "elite" were involved - as they were in 9/11 -- they would use fancier materials than pressure cookers, and create a bigger explosion and really kill some people. Now if someone opened fire with an assault rifle -- now that would likely have been a false flag because we all know the exact motivation for this in the current context.

Going by my intuition, I say its not worth paying much attention to -- better look elsewhere, perhaps it is merely a distraction from other important happenings.

risveglio
18th April 2013, 01:08
I don't know if this one is a false flag. I would not be surprised to find out eventually that it is another one of those FBI plots that went horribly wrong. Like the '93 WTC bombing or the times square car bomb attempt.

Though, if you are looking for a distraction, this resolution was passed today. Just a step closer to war with Iran.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/senate-resolution-us-will_b_3099788.html

JohnEAngel
18th April 2013, 02:20
it seems that the pre-terror event FaceBook postings are becoming a trend. it only muddles a developing perspective if you stop to consider them.

araucaria
18th April 2013, 06:46
Going by my intuition, I say its not worth paying much attention to -- better look elsewhere, perhaps it is merely a distraction from other important happenings.

Such as perhaps the fertilizer plant explosion 20 miles from Waco and 20 years (within two days) after the incident there?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/18/texas-explosion-fertiliser-plant-blast

DeDukshyn
18th April 2013, 15:46

Such as perhaps the fertilizer plant explosion 20 miles from Waco and 20 years (within two days) after the incident there?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/18/texas-explosion-fertiliser-plant-blast

ROrpKx3aIjA

ceetee9
19th April 2013, 00:27

It's actually quite insubstatial as proof. The drills aren't a slam dunk either. They do fit a recurring pattern, yes. They also could have been doing a drill because there were bomb threats and the drill would ward off public concerns while positioning bomb squads in ready position.

There may be a number of threats during major events and therefore security has to be enhanced. It's prudent.I question whether a bomb squad drill around a major event would ward off public concerns. I would be inclined to avoid the event for the very reason you cited as warding off public concerns. However, it would be interesting to know how many "drills" were staged around major events where nothing happened. If the number was zero then I think that would provided more evidence that they know which events will have false flag events.

Jeffrey
19th April 2013, 00:38

There may be a number of threats during major events and therefore security has to be enhanced. It's prudent.I question whether a bomb squad drill around a major event would ward off public concerns. I would be inclined to avoid the event for the very reason you cited as warding off public concerns. However, it would be interesting to know how many "drills" were staged around major events where nothing happened. If the number was zero then I think that would provided more evidence that they know which events will have false flag events.

Hi ceetee9,

A quick google search reveals at least one instance where a precautionary drill was conducted surrounding a major world event where nothing bad happened.

London 2012 Olympics: pre-Games anti-terror drill taking place on Underground to test security in case of attack (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/9097856/London-2012-Olympics-pre-Games-anti-terror-drill-taking-place-on-Underground-to-test-security-in-case-of-attack.html)

Allow me to clarify what I mean when I say "warding off public concerns".

A threat may have been made, or the authorities may have received a tip about a possible bombing. Therefore, they beefed up security. Instead of informing the public (which they probably rarely do, if ever), they found it prudent to conduct a drill surrounding the event. In this way, they could be better prepared against countering such a threat -- increased readiness.

Obviously, it didn't work out if that was the case. Yet, it could account for the increased security.

The city may have even hired the personnel from Craft for added security measures. I do think it's strange that they were there though, but it's not outside the realm of possibilities considering the aforementioned scenario.

If they did have prior knowledge of a bombing, you bet they'd try to cover it up. If this thing could have been avoided and people find out, there would undoubtedly be outrage and public officials would share accountability. They tend to keep things like this from the public because it would weaken the public perception of their projected power and system of control.

They like keeping secrets, which leaves us guessing within a wide range of "what if" scenarios.

Freshly after the Sandy Hook incident, many are happy to color the secrecy with false flag conspiracies. This may or may not be the case. What I'm more sure of than anything is that the gov't won't let this crisis go to waste. Whether they're behind it or not.

Positive Vibe Merchant
19th April 2013, 06:23
but is there anywhere that difinitievely states, from any government website (in the event that you could go and say, yes this actually happened) where its been published a drill was actually taking place?

Skywizard
19th April 2013, 12:57

I found this with Alex Jones. The name of this thread is - PROOF! Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack. Watch this video and then lets have some feed back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axQtAFtmtVA#!

peace...
skywizard