PDA

View Full Version : Neo Nazis, Press Coverage, Prison Gangs, etc. Domestic Terrorism in the USA? related?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th April 2013, 21:20
**it's 3 days from Hitler's birthday**

There are a LOT of threads on Avalon this week about the Boston marathon bombing. It is only natural to expect some kind of reaction when something this bad happens in America. We are upset by violence, collectively confused and disoriented by the well-placed sting of terrorism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

I wanted to ask you guys something, though. Do you remember the trouble in Ireland not long ago? We were hearing all the time of the IRA bombing stuff, right? In fact, when I initially entered the military, someone in Intelligence asked me a question about that situation and I was unable to answer him. Because I knew nothing about it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing

I wanted to ask you guys, how familiar are you with the idea of domestic terrorism being real? Do you believe in the power of gangs, and if so, what do you think of when you consider a white gang with nation-spanning power both in and outside of the prison system? What would you say if I told you that the Mafia itself goes to these gangs for help when they need it?

Have you been keeping up with the news this month in regards to the Aryan Brotherhood, the Aryan Nations, press coverage of Neo Nazi trials, etc.? Do you know what terrorist groups resort to when they don't feel heard? They strike out at the public in retaliation for the public's lack of consideration for the terrorist's agenda.

White terrorism in England that is similar to the Boston bombing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London

27 March 1976: A bomb placed by the Provisional IRA exploded in a litter bin at the top of an escalator in a crowded exhibition hall, Earl's Court. 20,000 people were attending the Daily Mail Ideal Home Exhibition at the time. 70 were injured, 4 people lost limbs.[15]

The 1996 Manchester bombing was an attack carried out by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) on 15 June 1996 in Manchester, England. The bomb, placed in a van on Corporation Street in city centre, targeted the city's infrastructure and economy and caused widespread damage, estimated by insurers at £700 million (£1 billion as of 2013). Two hundred and twelve people were injured, but there were no fatalities.

...the biggest difference I see between the IRA bombings and what happened in Boston is that clearly, the people were the target.

Unlike the manchester and WTC incidents, which targeted buildings more than people, this Boston marathon incident strikes at the heart of Americans because it savages the very image of our country -- people pursuing happiness.

We have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Whoever bombed the Boston marathon has a problem with Americans being happy doing normal things. They want us to look up from our own tables and regard them.

__________________________________________________ ________________

the truth about domestic terrorists:

~many of their leaders are in prison already for heinous crimes
~disarming the general populace only makes them stronger
~their agendas oppose those of the general populace
~they are secretive and cultlike to hide the depth of their evil
~they attempt to force the general populace to accomplish their goals
~too many of them are in key government positions and other places of power
~they are well-networked and widespread, like a disease
~they DO exist! they DO exist! they DO exist!

__________________________________________________ __________________

2012 May Day terrorism thwarted by FBI

Suspected Neo-Nazi Planned Attack on Consulate to Influence US Presidential Election, FBI Says
Published May 18, 2012
Fox News Latino

The affidavit alleged Thomas wanted to carry out the attack on May 1, a day used in recent years by activists in the U.S. to hold rallies for immigrant rights. But he later said the attack couldn't happen that day, blaming personal reasons and noting more police were in the area, the affidavit said.

Thomas also suggested placing hoax explosive devices along the May Day parade route in the Twin Cities, saying he had video of prior parades so he could identify parade participants.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/05/18/neo-nazi-planned-attack-on-mexican-consulate-to-influence-presidential-election/#ixzz2Ql2kdFjh

i have to run for now but will try to get more info for this thread... :(

Zelig
17th April 2013, 21:42
Thank you for this. I like it when people provide fresh perspectives on issues, particularly when it lifts me high up above the landscape and allows me to see things I'd otherwise have missed or not considered. Even better is when it is presented in a well-written and non-condescending way, complete with links for further research and enlightenment.

Lefty Dave
17th April 2013, 22:05
One mans' terrorist is another mans' freedom fighter...i don't think finger pointing solves anything....nor do I feel violence solves anything either...but, as our forefathers taught us, it is the last resort when your back is against the wall. It then becomes self-defence.

It's clear to this reader that there is a faction here on earth that thrives on deception, theft and atrocities of the most vile nature, and until they are dealt with, all this madness will continue.

Mulder
17th April 2013, 22:16
I hate to sum-up my view in a few sentences - but Terrorism is a form of Government according to Aldous Huxley (talking about terrorism by dictators like Hitler):
hKvZdKQG8wU

Also, many of the IRA bombings have been "handled" by the British Govt and MI5 agents in the IRA (IMO all of them have, but of course, all evidence is covered up).

So I don't believe in domestic terrorism in Western countries. However, it clearly exists is places like Israel, but I'm sure the Mossad runs alot of it to keep the Jews supporting the genocide in Palestine...

william r sanford72
18th April 2013, 04:47
we have the aryan cockaroaches in iowa even.all over small towns even..couple here couple there..they are like a virus. good thread.

Star Tsar
18th April 2013, 08:54
In my home town of Brixton in London we had a nail bombing about five years ago and it was slated as a racial attack as there is a large ethnic mix here.
(I know not in the US but similar themes)
:rockon:

The Truth Is In There
18th April 2013, 11:28
of course around april 20th the nazis are the scapegoat, the rest of the year it's the islamists. who's really behind it? well, i don't have to say it, we're on a conspiracy forum after all. funny how easily people who should know better jump to conclusions.

Cidersomerset
18th April 2013, 11:46
Interesting Tesla I was thinking of the Irish/Boston connection it was often said
that the collection tin was passed around the Irish bars etc. To what extent is
speculation, but the British government were always complaining to Washington
about it, according to our media. The main IRA ( Irish Republican Army ) conflict
with the UVF ( Ulster Volunteer Force) and other groups finished in the late 1990
's.Though the troubles are still simmering in some quarters and could kick off again
as some groups officially have not given up the gun. Even though the first minister
in Northern Ireland is Martin Mc Guinness a former provisional IRA commander.

Murals were painted depicting all aspects of the struggle....

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1850/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1850-28634.jpg

There always comes a point when any down trodden society will fight back and that
is natural.The big problem is TPTB have used the 'Terror' card and manipulated it
to the extent we do not know who a lot of the groups are. Al Qaeda is a data
base of known Islamic groups from various countries struggling against regimes
thru out the Middle east.It was the CIA that named them hence the term 'CIADA'
we use today.

Then there are the other type of activists and local groups that can resort to
terrorist acts in their own countries. More people know that the official media
can be misused and in many totalitarian states as well as democracies in the
name of national security or to cover up some covert act or scandal.

What we know from mind control and intelligence manipulation anything is possible
and we have to keep our eyes and hearts open to these age old deceptions. Yes a
lot of it is genuine and many people are dying in Pakistan, Afghanistan the Middle
east and else where and Boston may turn out to be misguided group or individual
or another 'False flag' in the current agenda to scare the US population into
excepting more 'security' at the expense of individual freedoms. This seems to be
the trend and it will be interesting if we do not get an attack over here shortly.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th April 2013, 20:10
I totally agree that the gov't has had a hand in some of these unfortunate events,

but I also believe that people come up with plenty of evil crap all on their own,
and it was inevitable that one day we would hear some feedback from the Neo Nazi groups,

and by the way, the militias who DO foster racist agendas and allow Nazis into their armed forces are totally in the wrong,
they are sabotaging our freedoms by consorting with terrorists, and ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, that includes the mexican and the black and the asian and the italian, and the arab too.

there is way too much racial violence like the persecution of the Sikhs who feed our homeless,
people who go to church including blacks whose churches suffer arson,
the mosque that got burned in Joplin,

how can anyone on this forum discount the PROOF of nazi activity in our country and say it's all the government's fault?

maybe the gov is trigger happy but who do we blame when crap happens? them.

i think the people who fear the FBI etc are retards, sure there are mistakes and even corruption,people do get framed,
but none of us are in prison for what we've said and i don't understand the level of fear and denial some people express when the idea of domestic terrorism presents...

buy a gun if you dont feel safe, whatever, it is just another expression of fear
and fear is the enemy

you can't shoot a bomb.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th April 2013, 20:17
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/fHv2yI.DEzIxMjxmH6xg_w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTU0MDtxPTg1O3c9OTYw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.reutersnews.com/2013-04-18T142028Z_1_LOVE93H13U3OO_RTRMADP_BASEIMAGE-960X540_USA-TEXAS-EXPLOSION-AUDIO-ROUGH-CUT-O.JPG

MEANWHILE, IN WACO TX

P.s. not that this is related right off the bat, but a goddamn fertilizer (bomb ingredient) factory exploded in texas today,

texas is the home of the aryan brotherhood @@ lol

MEANWHILE, IN WACO TX

Rescuers search ruins of Texas fertilizer plant

Rescuers search ruins of Texas fertilizer plant after explosion levels parts of small town
By Nomaan Merchant and John l. Mone, Associated Press | Associated Press – 1 hr 41 mins ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/rescuers-search-ruins-texas-fertilizer-183643958.html

WEST, Texas (AP) -- Rescuers searched the smoking remnants of a Texas farm town Thursday for survivors of a thunderous fertilizer plant explosion, gingerly checking smashed houses and apartments for anyone still trapped in debris or bodies of the dead. The accident killed as many as 15 people and injured more than 160 others.

Daylight revealed a breathtaking band of destruction extending for a four- or five-block radius around the West Fertilizer Co. in the small community of West, about 20 miles north of Waco. The blast shook the ground with the strength of a small earthquake and leveled homes, apartments, a school and a nursing home. Its dull boom could be heard dozens of miles away.

p.s. this explosion was so violent and extreme that it likely destroyed all evidence of an unnatural source of ignition.

chances are the authorities may never know if the explosion was intended.

keep in mind that there have been HIGH PROFILE murders in texas this month and it originates in the prison system...

:spy:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-sends-letter-warning-fertilizer-purchases-explosives/story?id=12991048

FBI Letter Warns of Fertilizer Purchases for Explosives

By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell)

DENVER, Feb. 24, 2011

On the same day federal authorities announced the arrest of a Saudi Arabian man in Texas on charges of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, ABC News today obtained a letter sent by the FBI to businesses across the country, warning them to watch out for anyone who might be planning a terrorist attack using fertilizer, chemical or pesticide-based explosives.

The FBI's Denver field office has sent a letter to farm supply stores in its region warning employees to be aware of anyone who might be acting in a way that could indicate potential terrorist activity.

well if the FBI is tracking fertilizer movement i guess the smart terrorist would just blow up the point of source... the plant....

you know lots of parolees get jobs like that, which maybe an arab could not...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=v%20mask&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=r4scejPPSYzIsM&tbnid=xQb5SvoXVOOTuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vvallpaper.net%2F2011%2F08%2F v-for-vendetta-logos-guy-fawkes-mask-hd.html&ei=Y1dwUdf4G4bSigLI3YGYBw&bvm=bv.45373924,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNGLFi74_b6m99g38MiGbQYytTv7nQ&ust=1366403291686859

http://www.everyjoe.com/tag/fertilizer-plant-terrorism/

Topic: fertilizer plant terrorism

Was the Waco Plant Explosion a Terrorist Attack? Branch Davidians Connection
14 hours ago by Stephen Kersey
1 Comment and 3 Reactions
Share a Tip

Another tragedy has struck the United States with the Waco fertilizer plant explosion that has reportedly killed at least 60 people including firefighters and police. The Wednesday night blast is initially being called an accident. But can we be sure? … More »

Read more: http://www.everyjoe.com/tag/fertilizer-plant-terrorism/#ixzz2QqgeAnL6

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th April 2013, 07:42
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/texas-explosion/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

"The blast came as the nation remained on edge after the Boston Marathon bombing on Monday that killed three and left about 180 injured. It happened two days before Friday's 20th anniversary of a fire in Waco that ended a federal agents' siege against members of the Branch Davidian sect. More than 80 sect members and some federal agents died.

What's clear, though, is the blast stunned residents of this town about 75 miles south of Dallas and about 20 miles north of Waco and left behind a trail of charred devastation."

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st April 2013, 02:29
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/suspect-aunt-says-she-suspicious-investigation-190616201.html

An aunt of Boston bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said she doesn't believe her nephews could be behind the attacks.
“I know them as angels,” Maret Tsarnaev told the National Post in Toronto. “I’m suspicious that this was staged.”

In a press conference later aired by CNN, she reiterated her suspicions and said she has doubts about the photos released by the FBI that show her nephews at the scene of the Boston Marathon bombings on Monday. She also said she has doubts about the story behind the 9-11 attacks. The suspects' father told CNN Friday that he believed they were "framed."

The message was starkly different from that delivered by one of the brothers' uncles, who said in a press conference on Friday afternoon that the two men had brought shame upon their family. Ruslan Tsarni speculated that his nephews were "losers" who were angry that they didn't fit in, though he said he had not been in touch with the family for years.

Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with authorities early Friday morning, while Dzhokhar fled the scene on foot.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/20-years-since-waco-raid-explosion-nearby-fertilizer-161223083.html

WEST, Texas—Wednesday’s deadly blast at a fertilizer plant here that left at least 14 dead and injured more than 160 came just days before the anniversary of another fiery explosion in Central Texas that captivated the world.

Twenty years ago this week, on April 19, 1993, a federal raid on a cult compound in nearby Waco ended when the building exploded into a massive fireball that left nearly 80 people dead, including more than a dozen children.

Federal agents had raided the site known as Mount Carmel after a 51-day standoff with a religious group called the Branch Davidians. The group was headed by a charismatic leader, David Koresh, whom federal officials believed was illegally stockpiling guns and other weapons.
For some, Wednesday’s plant explosion just 20 miles north of Waco immediately brought back memories of the raid deadly fire, which still traumatizes the community two decades later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s.[1]

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2013, 05:31
http://news.yahoo.com/rumor-check-tsarnaev-brothers-double-agents-jihadi-networks-235429954.html

Rumor Check: Tsarnaev Brothers Are Double Agents for Jihadi Networks
By Mytheos Holt | The Blaze – 3 hrs ago...

Could it be the case that Dhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev are, in fact, United States intelligence officers seduced into working with jihadist terrorists after going undercover within those terrorists' networks? According to at least one article by the Israeli-based intelligence and military news blog DEBKAFile, which has since gone viral, the answer is yes:

The big questions buzzing over Boston Bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have a single answer: It emerged in the 102 tense hours between the twin Boston Marathon bombings Monday, April 15 - which left three dead, 180 injured and a police officer killed at MIT - and Dzohkhar's capture Friday, April 19 in Watertown.

The conclusion reached by DEBKAfile's counterterrorism and intelligence sources is that the brothers were double agents, hired by US and Saudi intelligence to penetrate the Wahhabi jihadist networks which, helped by Saudi financial institutions, had spread across the restive Russian Caucasian.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2013, 05:34
I wanted to point out something silly/odd,

not sure if there is a link between the name "Tamerlan" and "Tamerlane", which was the name of a descendant of Ghengis Khan.

Ghengis Khan was the leader of the Mongol Hordes who came west and devastated the known world.