PDA

View Full Version : GLP now supper pin a thread saying some scandal will destory Alex Jones

Airwooz
19th April 2013, 04:44
Just because a Super pin, everybody there started to criticize Alex Jones without any proofs, seems like a manipulated method to me, so I just questioned them on Glp, then I got banned immediate......WTH

:dizzy:

ZQbkoRmxRoQ

Jeffrey
19th April 2013, 04:54
I've just recently voiced a similar concern about Alex on another thread. I hope nothing happens to him. He's garnered a lot of attention and is pressing hard. That's great, but I think he needs to play it smart. He's getting to be a big name.

That video is hilarious by the way.

SKAWF
19th April 2013, 04:59
well........... that should tell you all you need to know.

the way i see it is, if something is legit,
no one minds a doubter asking questions.
if its dodgy..... you get an unexpected reaction.

i laugh when i get threatened with a ban. (erm... mostly)

i'm an isolationist so i dont need to be part of a group,
but while i'm there, whatever site or organisation it is has limited influence over me.
but if they ban me, they lose that influence.

as it happens, the worst thing they can do to you,
is probably the best thing that could happen.

the more you disconnect from things... the more free you become.

BEYOND...................... tangy tangerine.

Deej
19th April 2013, 04:59
I remember Clif High from the webbots saying that this week was going to be crazy and full of disinfo for the alternative media.

Jeffrey
19th April 2013, 05:06
I remember Clif High from the webbots saying that this week was going to be crazy and full of disinfo for the alternative media.

He did say that. He also expected big ("severe") news for the silver/gold markets ... which happened as well. Huh, some hits for ol' Clif.

golden lady
19th April 2013, 12:52
He did say that. He also expected big ("severe") news for the silver/gold markets ... which happened as well. Huh, some hits for ol' Clif.[/QUOTE]

Thinking what else he said, I do hope he doesn't have too many more " hits "

Earth Angel
19th April 2013, 15:02
last night on Alex Jones show at 7 he was saying how he had never been more excited about anything in his career than blowing this Boston false flag cover wide open......then he made a very clear point of saying he LOVES life and he would NEVER kill him self......wonder if he was trying to warn us if he is 'suicided' don't believe it.......of course us not believing it won't mean he isn't dead! he did also say that he was very scared breaking this news.

Airwooz
19th April 2013, 16:55
last night on Alex Jones show at 7 he was saying how he had never been more excited about anything in his career than blowing this Boston false flag cover wide open......then he made a very clear point of saying he LOVES life and he would NEVER kill him self......wonder if he was trying to warn us if he is 'suicided' don't believe it.......of course us not believing it won't mean he isn't dead! he did also say that he was very scared breaking this news.

Exactly, he could be end up suicided, MSM will likely labeled him as a conspiracy madman and then people will swallow whatever stories TPTB feeds them.

aniN
19th April 2013, 17:12
interview ( also about latest events ) on C2Cam George Noory with Alex Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_3dYDpHoM&list=PLWu87FyQe-QD3mr9v6Dxab7S3oH4MJ6Pl&index=3

jackovesk
19th April 2013, 17:37
Alex will be Ok, he's way to big all over the world...

Lindsey Williams did say...

"That his source told him, Alex would be last on their 'Hit' list if it should ever come to that..!

Not that, that is any consolation...

PS - I understand Alex is not everyones 'Cup of Tea' but I've learnt more about 'Spirituality' than from anyone hear that have never truly bothered to rise 'above' all the (:director: SHOUTING) and really listened to his uncanny and somewhat accurate wisdom...

You just can't be 'Defeated' Alex no matter what they 'Throw' at you or 'Do' to you...:nono:

Because you've got the (TRUTH) on your side...:yes4:

Alex Jones (will) go down in 'History' as a grassroots Activist who help right the 'Ship' of Humanities AWAKENING...:yes4:

As for the 'Naysayers' :noidea: Whatever...

The 'TRUTH' is the 'TRUTH' and your not getting it from the MSM...:no: