PDA

View Full Version : If you can not buy someone, how can you intimidate them?

Tangri
19th April 2013, 05:53
If you desperately want something, but a key person do not need your bribe or personal intimidation what should you do?
If they have a children you can put some paper their backpack written to their parents non sense sentences. This one is going to alert the parents about intimidation.
If they are still ignorant and in misjudged their off spring's safety they need to be forced to become understood that no one is safe if enough determination is exist .

Even if they are protected by host country's security, still you can touch the presumable untouchables.
Do you want a sample:cool: Check the background of the victims of the Boston marathon bombing.
Do not try this at your home

Do not forget every action cause a counter action if you have a child don't even think about it. There is always a drunk driver at the corner of your kid's school road.

GoodETxSG
19th April 2013, 14:42
Respectfully,
NO ONE IS AN ISLAND, Every one has a weakness. One only has to be patient, methodical and observe. Once that soft spot is found they are yours to exploit. For those who live moral lives and live enough in the lime light to where they feel their family is safe... They are just shown that anyone can be reached.

The only dangerous people are those principalled people with no dirty laundry or family, people or "things" that they care deeply for. OR just have nothing to loose... Those are the only hard nuts to crack and are usually just taken out.

The rest of us... as tuff as each war hardened Vet is/feels OR former Black OP, and Social Group/Family Blood Line Alliances you may be a part of... When you have seen close family members forced to kill another one to save a younger one to prove a point in a foreign war torn country you understand that no one is beyond "REACH".

I do not kid myself on that matter, I keep my head down and my NOSE out of where it shouldn't be. I have had warning on occasions. I leave that kind of work to those who have less to loose. If you knew how many Sociopaths you brush shoulders with every day it would keep you awake at night.

My 2 cents... sorry it is on the FEAR side of the Dial... I prefer Love. But this is something that people should be aware of and keep in mind if you plan to be active in certain issues.

Carmody
19th April 2013, 15:21
Respectfully,

The only dangerous people are those principled people with no dirty laundry or family, people or "things" that they care deeply for. OR just have nothing to loose... Those are the only hard nuts to crack and are usually just taken out.

Now we're talking. Where are all those people?

One will be left alone, in many ways, if that person has something they individually may (all) want.

BrianEn
19th April 2013, 16:51
Respectfully,
NO ONE IS AN ISLAND, Every one has a weakness. One only has to be patient, methodical and observe. Once that soft spot is found they are yours to exploit. For those who live moral lives and live enough in the lime light to where they feel their family is safe... They are just shown that anyone can be reached.

The only dangerous people are those principalled people with no dirty laundry or family, people or "things" that they care deeply for. OR just have nothing to loose... Those are the only hard nuts to crack and are usually just taken out.

The rest of us... as tuff as each war hardened Vet is/feels OR former Black OP, and Social Group/Family Blood Line Alliances you may be a part of... When you have seen close family members forced to kill another one to save a younger one to prove a point in a foreign war torn country you understand that no one is beyond "REACH".

I do not kid myself on that matter, I keep my head down and my NOSE out of where it shouldn't be. I have had warning on occasions. I leave that kind of work to those who have less to loose. If you knew how many Sociopaths you brush shoulders with every day it would keep you awake at night.

My 2 cents... sorry it is on the FEAR side of the Dial... I prefer Love. But this is something that people should be aware of and keep in mind if you plan to be active in certain issues.

Thank you for sharing that. What I found in my personal life is there is always individual that is willing to sink so low in getting what they want. They don't respond as another would. Their behavior doesn't make sense. They won't stop for anything. What I find most is that 99% of people wouldn't stoop to their levels to do so-called battle with them. As on the levels of the PTB I can't fathom it.

william r sanford72
19th April 2013, 17:25
my family has seen this first hand...and we are nobodys...2 years ago i would have laughed and said such paranoia was crazy and did more harm than good...whats it like for the people that can make a differance in the public realm or if said target has something they want.i cant fathom it...fear is there weapon..if that doesnt work they have a list of lovely methods to pick from...killing is only one of em.peace and light.