PDA

View Full Version : The D&D Take on Luciferians/Reptilians (Very ironic and well-written blurb)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
22nd April 2013, 18:45
http://amiawiki.shatuga.com/images/c/c6/Asmodeus3.jpg

I was reading some D&D stuff from the Book of Vile Darkness today (was bored) and came across a blurb you guys might keep in handy when the next person asks you about OTO, Satanism, Hollywood Occultism, etc. We were looking at a thread on here today in regards to certain celebrities openly embracing Satanism/Luciferianism/"Reptilian" Agendas, and I wanted to point out that even many billionaires and philanthropists may well fall into this category of belief structure!

Let the Dungeonmasters say it best! The following quote regarding the mythical lord of Hell (Baator in D&D) refers to the entity Asmodeus, a near-omnipotent figure of evil and manipulation.

I am going to replace "Asmodeus" with "Lucifer" and wait for you guys to tell me what to think. Lol!

Worshippers

Though Lucifer's faith is by far the largest of the diabolic cults, few of Lucifer's' followers are known by name. A notable exception is Christophe Jean Markosian, "The Devil Behind Thrones," a hierarch of the Horned Society. Most of Lucifer's worshippers are based in the towns and cities of humans and demihumans, though Lucifer has some monstrous followers as well. His cultists use his faith as a stepping stone to wealth and power. They form secret alliances, using their wealth and connections to bring status and power to other members of the society.

According to the Guide to Hell, though he has worshipers and does occasion to grant them clerical powers, his true identity as Ahriman (Serpent!) makes him loath to expand his cult. This is because his true motivation is to spread atheism through the multiverse and make all believe that "gods" are not divine at all, but beings who have achieved great power. In his plan, when belief fails, the outer planes will cease to exist. As Ahriman the evil lawmaker of the whole of the cosmos and unfettered by belief himself, he can then remold the multiverse perfectly according to his desires, and this time not having to share in its creation with Jazirian: the good creator of the multiverse's orderly structure. There will be no remnant of chaos as a result, or any missing rules in this future outer ring of planes, which will be the exclusive domain of Lucifer.[6]

Dogma

Lucifer is devoted to oppression and might through subversive action. He imposes strict rules and harsh punishments on his followers. The cult of Lucifer urges its adherents to seek power over others, to repay evil with further evil (an eye for an eye), to exploit kindness for personal gain, and to show no compassion for the weak and downtrodden. All done in the most legal possible manner of course, and never overtly.

Typical rhetoric from worshippers of Lucifer will discuss "promoting personal excellence and independence," "taking care of one's own affairs" and "ridding oneself of weakness". Sometimes one will hear of "ascending to godhood", or "no gods, no masters". When harming innocents, their actions are discussed as "providing motivation to succeed". Most often, ritual practices are deeply secretive and not publicly discussed. Most followers will not publicly admit their worship of Lucifer, as that would compromise their potential bargaining position for greater power over non-followers.

Judging by the logic above it would seem that people like Oprah and Bill Gates might fall into the achetype of Luciferian!

When harming innocents, their actions are discussed as "providing motivation to succeed".

This sounds like David Icke, for whom I do have some respect, maintained at a careful distance!!! :spy:

Love me little, love me long!!

P.S. D&D is not Satanic -- it's educational! Through fiction people are able to say many things that they could not say in normal conversation.

DouglasDanger
22nd April 2013, 23:01
All of the D&D players and D&D bassed RPG Players I know are so fast asleep and so hard to wake up, it is like punching your way through a brick wall only to hit another brick wall. I am serious , they are some of the thickest and quickest to belittle and ridiculize people on the planet. But if you read thier lore, understand thier books and dimentions, it is closer to the truth than what they realize, try and explain that to them and your insane.. It is almost as they have written so much fiction so close or closer to reality to keep people asleep telling them it is not real that it is just a book from someones imagination, Like the illiminati card game,fiction,...or is it..

Anchor
23rd April 2013, 07:51
All of the D&D players and D&D bassed RPG Players I know are so fast asleep and so hard to wake up, it is like punching your way through a brick wall only to hit another brick wall. I am serious , they are some of the thickest and quickest to belittle and ridiculize people on the planet. But if you read thier lore, understand thier books and dimentions, it is closer to the truth than what they realize, try and explain that to them and your insane.. It is almost as they have written so much fiction so close or closer to reality to keep people asleep telling them it is not real that it is just a book from someones imagination, Like the illiminati card game,fiction,...or is it..

It was not always this way.

I used to be obsessed with D&D (AD&D was my brand, circa 1978 - 1984), and loved creating my universes for others to play in :) - I reminisce fondly about those days. Many of my crew were to young to have been hippies, but another 6 years older and we probably would have been. All on the path of discovery.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
23rd April 2013, 08:44
url]http://rense.com/general72/GATES.HTM[/url]

Bill Gates: Satanist In
Sheep's Clothes?
Theosophy And The 'New Age'
By Henry Makow PhD
7-9-6

When Warren Buffet gave $31 billion to Bill Gates' Foundation last week, I assumed it would advance the New World Order. But when a reader showed me Gates' connection with the pagan anti-Semitic Lucis (formerly Lucifer) Trust, I sat up and took notice.

Established by Alice Bailey in 1922, the Lucifer Publishing Company changed its name the following year for obvious reasons. Based at 120 Wall Street, the "Lucis Trust" is a vital part of the satanic cult that controls the Western world. It started the New Age Movement to deviously induct society into the Luciferian mindset. Apparently, it is the official publisher of the United Nations and manages its "Meditation Room."http://www.ordination.org/together.htm

http://arcticcompass.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-do-you-know-about-bill-gates.html

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/koreans-slap-bill-gates-rude-handshake-113610749--abc-news-topstories.html

Gates Nuclear Ventures

Koreans mad at Gates

Koreans Slap Bill Gates for 'Rude' Handshake
By Joohee Cho | ABC News Blogs 3 hours ago.. .

Koreans Slap Bill Gates for 'Rude'

SEOUL, South Korea - The buzz in town today is this photograph of Microsoft founder Bill Gates' shaking hands with South Korea President Park Geun-hye.

Gates, 57, might have not realized it Monday, but a one-hand shake in Korean culture - and also in Asia - is notably casual, done only when the other party is a good friend, of the same or younger age. Using one hand with the other tucked in the pants pocket is considered rude here, done when one is expressing superiority to the other.

"Perhaps it was his all-American style but an open jacket with hand in pocket? That was way too casual. It was very regretful," said Chung Jin-suk, secretary general at the Korean National Assembly.

President Park's office has not responded to the handshake and Gates is traveling today.

But Internet chat rooms and social network sites are filled with views debating cultural differences and analyses of Gates' laid-back style.

"I don't know if that was ignorance or just plain disrespect," Cho Park, a Korean student studying in New York, said. "It was pretty rude of him. The thing is I'm not sure if it is rude in Western culture."

The controversy doesn't end there. Gates had met with two other previous South Korean presidents: Kim Dae-jung and Lee Myung-Bak. He apparently gave the proper handshake with both hands to the late Kim in 2002 but was spotted giving an improper shake to President Lee in 2008. That also became a subject of debate.

Some South Korean media have been speculating that perhaps it was intentional, showing his political preference; respect for the opposition leader Kim but disrespect for the ruling party leaders Lee and Park, 61.

"Cultural difference or bad manners?" the Joongang Ilbo newspaper wrote.

"A disrespectful handshake or a casual friendly handshake?" DongAh Ilbo newspaper said in its photo caption.

"It's a head of state we're talking about," said Rick Yoon, a brand retailer in Seoul. "And she's a lady. This is not just a Korean thing. It's an international protocol.

"Maybe it was intentional. Otherwise, he has a very strange habit."

Gates was in South Korea on a three-day visit to promote his start-up TerraPower, which is developing next-generation nuclear reactors.

ABC News' Joanne Kim contributed to this report.

DouglasDanger
23rd April 2013, 23:20

It was not always this way.

I used to be obsessed with D&D (AD&D was my brand, circa 1978 - 1984), and loved creating my universes for others to play in :) - I reminisce fondly about those days. Many of my crew were to young to have been hippies, but another 6 years older and we probably would have been. All on the path of discovery.

The RPG Never Winter Nights was originally based on the 3.0 AD&D rules and provided at its release a toolset for building your own world for the game and!, providing you with everything to turn it into a server so you could run a Persistant world. Your D&D imagination into virtual reality, I still play on one of these servers ;) ..

Blake Elder
24th April 2013, 15:51
It is a game, not meant to be taken seriously at all. I played D&D, AD&D, Palladium, RIFTs, MARVEL and many other roleplaying games. They do make you think about interesting ideas, but I never took any of them seriously. Any awareness of conspiracies or world events came from other sources.
I've had complete skeptics (skeptical about all aspects of conspiracy or the paranormal) as fun roleplaying companions. They love the game and get involved, but they never take any of it seriously. I guess its just a personal journey.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th April 2013, 16:14
Every moment is an opportunity to learn!

:)