PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps The Only Hope Left For This Country (USA)

Hip Hipnotist
23rd April 2013, 16:13
are young people like this...

http://news.yahoo.com/eighth-grader-arrested-over-nra-shirt-returns-school-130218866.html

http://www.wboy.com/story/22041738/eighth-grader-suspended-over-t-shirt-returns-to-school-wv-logan-middle-school-jared-marcum

Lifebringer
23rd April 2013, 16:38
They are taught to stand up for their rights, regardless of what they are. They figure OUR forefathers had a reason for their Constitutional rights of citizens. When they hear their parents yearning for the good ole ok coral days, they long to play also.

Only the video games teach them it's for keeps.

Prodigal Son
23rd April 2013, 18:16
Once the class starts and everyone is sitting down, its hard to imagine how this kid's t-shirt can cause a disruption.

It's unfortunate that human beings, in their present state, can't be given much authority without them getting drunk with it. Must be the Pharisee syndrome that trickles down from the top of the dung-heap that they created.

spiritguide
23rd April 2013, 18:20
The young people get it. They know what is going on in our schools and they are resisting the psyche-op. Good on them.

RMorgan
23rd April 2013, 19:10
I admire such kind of attitude indeed. He is is a brave young man.

On the other hand, there´s this kind of kids as well:

XeQUlr4Xc3s

There´s only hope if the "NRA shirt" young people outnumbers the "Obey Authority" ones.

Raf.

Hip Hipnotist
23rd April 2013, 19:25

XeQUlr4Xc3s

Jeez, Raf. That's about as frightening as the Boston bombings! Maybe more so.

However, click through to the video on Youtube and look at the thumbs up vs. thumbs down.

There still is hope. ;-))

Ellisa
24th April 2013, 07:24
i really don't like to see children being brainwashed either way! They should be encouraged to explore all points of view, and not be dogmatic--- here's time enough for that when they become closed minded adults!

Atlas
17th June 2017, 11:33

XeQUlr4Xc3s

Jeez, Raf. That's about as frightening as the Boston bombings! Maybe more so.

However, click through to the video on Youtube and look at the thumbs up vs. thumbs down.

There still is hope. ;-))
What do you guys think of this?

alliance ethnik - respect
qO1KkOf-ypI
Ménélik - Bye Bye
-wHOS586xo0

craig mitchell
18th June 2017, 01:58
Hello Hip, it seems to me this kid didn't cause any disruption. The problem wasn't even with the other kids as far as I can tell, but with the teacher and administration. A big to do about nothing a' la Shakespeare. Suppression of free speech........so back off you dim wit petty authority types, and leave our citizens alone. (kids are citizens too)