PDA

View Full Version : Sirius documentary review

RMorgan
23rd April 2013, 17:37
Hey folks,

I would post a link to the documentary, but it seems they have removed it from youtube for copyright issues.

I was lucky to watch it for free before it was removed, but if you havenīt seen it yet, you can watch it for U$9.99 on their website (http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/).

Anyway, hereīs is my opinion about the documentary. It may contain spoilers.

Overall, it is a well produced documentary for the general public. For us, who have been investigating such subjects for a long time, there is really nothing new.

The first thing I disliked about it is that it started by talking about Hindu mythology, and how it may indicate that nuclear warfare may have happened thousands of years ago.

Well, in my opinion, if they want to deal with such subject seriously, they should have stick to science and facts, not mythology. Interpreting religious symbolism and myths as historic facts is kind of starting with the wrong foot for an allegedly science based documentary.

Also, right in the begining, they briefly talked about UFOs in art, which is a very controversial subject. All image examples showed in the documentary regarding this specific subject were already cohesively refuted.

The above issues could, and should, be left out of the documentary, since they open space for discrediting. In fact, such information doesnīt really add to the film at all, so thereīs really no reason for it to be part of the film in the first place.

If you are a veteran truth seeker, like I am, you will find a numerous amount of clips and interviews taken from other previously released documentaries; Since this film targets the main public, this is not bad, but at least for me it felt like there was a lot of copy/paste material.

Another thing that slightly bothered me is that a big part of the film is very focused on Greer himself. I got the feeling that it should be called Greer movie instead of Sirius. I know, he deserves recognition, but I think the overall result would be better if they had focused on the real information, not in Greerīs life story.

Regarding the title, Sirius, I felt like it has got a bit meaningless, since thereīs no reference to Sirius or the Canis Major constellation in the movie whatsoever.

As a side note, and I know this is controversial, I didnīt like David Wilcock being part of the documentary. First, because his presence was not really needed; He spoke about issues that any other person could talk about, not about his personal research data. He didnīt bring nothing special to the table. Second, because his credibility is highly compromised by now. He doesnīt add to the film at all, but opens space for skepticism. Anyway, we know how heīs skilled in managing to always find a place under the spotlight.

Finally, the "alien" body examination, which seemed to be the major card in this movie, was highly inconclusive. After all the DNA analyses, they have concluded that the DNA is human, although leaving margin for some unanswered questions regarding his genetic characteristics. They end up saying that it may be a deformed human, or it may be an alien...In other words; totally inconclusive.

Overall, I would rate this movie as 6.8, in a 10 scale. Itīs really interesting for the main public and new truth seekers, but thereīs absolutely nothing groundbreaking as they have promised.

Regarding other previous Greerīs productions, The Disclosure Project wins hands down. I still consider it to be the apex of his career.

Personally, I didnīt have higher expectations regarding this documentary, so I was not disappointed. I know how marketing works so I donīt fall for marketing hypes. However, for those who were expecting groundbreaking news from this movie, I would say it totally fails to deliver.

Anyway, I would still recommend it to friends and other people who are not veteran truth seekers like us. What isnīt new for us may be an eye opener for them.

So, how about you? What are your impressions of Sirius?

Cheers,

Raf.

aranuk
23rd April 2013, 18:08
Well Raf, I think you have described it well enough for me. I suspected it was going to be like you say so I will give it a miss.

Stan

ThePythonicCow
23rd April 2013, 18:23
The first thing I disliked about it is that it started by talking about Hindu mythology, and how it may indicate that nuclear warfare may have happened thousands of years ago.

Well, in my opinion, if they want to deal with such subject seriously, they should have stick to science and facts, not mythology. Interpreting religious symbolism and myths as historic facts is kind of starting with the wrong foot for an allegedly science based documentary.
Good review - thanks.

Yeah - starting out with ancient religious symbols and myths is problematic. Even though I personally tend to think that our "modern science" leaves much out that is hinted at in these ancient symbols and myths, still that is perhaps not the best way to reach an extended audience (not that I know any better way.)

Strat
23rd April 2013, 18:26
I know how marketing works so I donīt fall for marketing hypes.

You're absolutely speaking my language.

Literally within the first second of the official trailer you can smell the marketing. At the same time I don't think this is always a damning issue. If I were in Dr Greer's shoes I'd use some degree of marketing because unfortunately, that's how you're going to send a message to the larger audience. One could argue that it's hitting a 'watered down' audience, but wouldn't it be better for that audience to get credible material rather than bs?

That is of course, assuming Dr Greer has credible material.

Anyway, good review. I will check it out at some point.

InCiDeR
23rd April 2013, 18:26
I totally agree with you RMorgan, actually in every single statement you wrote.... interesting! The only thing I want to add is following:

There are some scenes in which they come close to what some people would consider "New Age"-mentality. I belive this will open up the doors for some skeptics and ridicule. They should have stayed closer to evidence and scientific facts in my opinion, and maybe they should have waited with the documentary until the final examination of the body was done. As it is now, nothing is really confirmed conclusions, mere speculations.

Still worth 2 hours of your time-space, but nothing groundbreaking. 6/10

RMorgan
23rd April 2013, 18:44
I totally agree with you RMorgan, actually in every single statement you wrote.... interesting! The only thing I want to add is following:

There are some scenes in which they come close to what some people would consider "New Age"-mentality. I belive this will open up the doors for some skeptics and ridicule. They should have stayed closer to evidence and scientific facts in my opinion, and maybe they should have waited with the documentary until the final examination of the body was done. As it is now, nothing is really confirmed conclusions, mere speculations.

Still worth 2 hours of your time-space, but nothing groundbreaking. 6/10

Yes, I agree my friend.

People meeting in the desert, singing mantras and meditating to attract UFOs may indeed look ridiculous for the main public.

From my perspective, I would actually give it a 5.5 out of 10, because itīs really the average kind of documentary for us, veteran truth seekers.

I gave it a 6.8 considering that some aspects of it, like the suppression of alternative energy projects and the trillions of dollars spent in black operations by the US government may be eye openers for the average Joe.

I still consider the Zeitgeist series, despite all its flaws, to be the best introductory documentary for new truth seekers, followed by The Disclosure Project.

Cheers,

Raf.

Lifebringer
23rd April 2013, 19:08
I believe Steven and others who gave all they had and promised more information released this because of the Congressional and Senatorial hearing on UFO's April 29th through May 4th, 2013 in DC. WE have a whole lot of sleep people, and if the very glimmer of possibility sheds some light in their sometimes small world, the shock of their presence won't be a shocking when it occurs, and it WILL OCCUR.

The intent is well placed, especially since History channel's Ancient Aliens Series. It puts the pieces togeather and soon C-Span will have the hearings on the subject, "under oath."

Wish I was a fly on the wall, as they divided two hour intervals for press and public beginning at 10am throughout 4pm. I can't wait for the trumpets of truth to blare loudly and clearly, the lies and hidden history of the people who made riches knowing it. Capitalization in it's earliest forms through laws has been around for a long time of life times. Just look at the ruins around the emotional world that is to evolve to loving beings of intolerance....I think and know, this is just the beginning, and when the "brass" testify, WE will be in a new paradigm of truth, demanding it be told, with a firm HUMAN NEED TO KNOW AS WE ARE THE STEWARDS OF THIS PLANET AND THE OLDSTER POLLUTIONIST, WILL NOT BE PART OF THE CHANGE, IF ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS THE CHANGE IN THEIR BANK ACCTS.

Bing!!!!!!! Bong!!!!!!! bells are ringing in their heads at the mainstream media and I passed around more links today.
Everyone participate in waking the rest of the world up. God knows they need to wake up.

Lifebringer
23rd April 2013, 19:16
Best part about it is it will soon be on Netflix, Infinity and we can view it with family members for 9.99 and they can stop looking at us like we've lost a few marbles every once and a while.
LOL

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

I think as popular as Independence Day, Aliens 1, 2, and 3, as well as the Stargate and Star Trek audience eats this up, it will be alright for the 3rd public attempt by Steven who's been at this since he was a young child and died.

Ilie Pandia
23rd April 2013, 20:01
I am disappointed. I was hopping this will be better than the disclosure project, but it does not even compare...

No idea why it was called Sirius, and ground breaking DNA analysis was not ground breaking at all. As far as I am concerned Loyd Pie did a far better job with his star child skull, and he used to be a "one man" project.

This movie lacks focus and a clear script. "Copy paste" job is a perfect description.

I did fall for the marketing hype and had high hopes this will cause some waves... Not so...

What can make this "documentary" great is to become viral and be an eye opener for those new to the subject, but as far as disclosure or free energy goes, it did not make a dent.

SilentFeathers
23rd April 2013, 20:05
It'll do what it was intended to do.....which is to fill Greer's pockets with a bunch of Ben Franklin's (and some of his buddies pockets too).

Mandala
23rd April 2013, 20:08
I ordered a copy of the DVD, not haven't seen it yet, but it does seem disappointing. As soon as I review it, I'll let you know what I thought, but sadly, I feel my assessment will be similar to Raf's.

Tangri
23rd April 2013, 20:10
You are right with your view after seeing whole documentary.
I believed it was another warming film by main media when they decided to make that production.

I will stay a way to criticize the director and producer's intent. Handlers of the puppets' string are very greedy and not willing to give up easily.

I think I will open a new post for . The anatomy of the whistle blowers to try to explain why it is impossible to lay out the whole truths.
Love and Hope

Silo
23rd April 2013, 21:06
It'll do what it was intended to do.....which is to fill Greer's pockets with a bunch of Ben Franklin's (and some of his buddies pockets too).

I'm not bothered by people making some money......I know what it takes and I could sell my soul if I wanted to.

He seems to be genuine about wanting to change the world for the better no matter his angle.....

10 bucks is nothing.....

Earth Angel
23rd April 2013, 21:16
I think science is overrated......as mentioned in the movie people have been killed for coming up with scientific evidence that countered the accepted scientific data.......also scientific data has been altered to suit the purpose when needed.......I was disappointed that there was nothing new, but I guess like Thrive it is a good synopsis for people who maybe need a place to start waking up

Freed Fox
23rd April 2013, 21:16
I know how marketing works so I donīt fall for marketing hypes. However, for those who were expecting groundbreaking news from this movie, I would say it totally fails to deliver.

This is pretty much what I was expecting... I was ready to be pleasantly surprised, but it looks like that won't be the case. I'm glad I didn't waste any money on it.

Thanks for the review, Raf. Seems like a fair critique to me.

Corncrake
23rd April 2013, 21:20
I have just finished watching this and have to say that while I agree with most of the opening post I did enjoy it. I managed to get my husband and son to watch it too which was quite an achievement in itself as they think my interest in the subject is a bit of a joke. As has already been said, for veteran UFO/ET enthusiasts there was little new. I don't need to be convinced in the reality of UFO's as I already know there is other life in the universe and was more interested in what they had to say about free energy which sadly was not very much. I think some of the best information and advice on this subject is to be found on Wade Frazier's thread. Anyway, I will recommend it to newbies.

RMorgan
23rd April 2013, 21:20
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone for your comments.

For those who want to see the documentary, but canīt afford to pay for it, itīs already available on major torrent websites, ie; PB.

Cheers,

Raf.

kersley
23rd April 2013, 21:58
What a fantastic review Raf. You should consider doing this type of things as a pro..
I have been watching a lot of videos on Dr Greer lately. Something just don't sit right with me. Maybe because he keeps boasting how much he can bench press?
Not many people will pay 9.99 to watch a video about this kind of stuff.. when you can watch Ancient Aliens for free..

However credit is due, he has done a great job with the disclosure project and done wonders for the UFO community.

The One
23rd April 2013, 22:00
Ok for all who have not seen this go here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58500-Sirius-world-premiere-implications.Sirius-Movie--Full-Documentary-

Cheers

RMorgan
23rd April 2013, 22:08
Ok for all who have not seen this go here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58500-Sirius-world-premiere-implications.Sirius-Movie--Full-Documentary-

Cheers

Thanks my friend. :)

I believe it wont stay on youtube for very long, since the previous upload was quickly removed for copyright issues.

Anyway, since youīve removed the main title, maybe it will stay there.

Raf.

The One
23rd April 2013, 22:25

Cheers

I believe it wont stay on youtube for very long, since the previous upload was quickly removed for copyright issues.

Raf.

Cheers mate i hope so i have not made it public so fingers crossed.This film was payed for by the people so i believe it should be free for everyone

RMorgan
23rd April 2013, 22:35

Cheers

Raf.

Cheers mate i hope so i have not made it public so fingers crossed.This film was payed for by the people so i believe it should be free for everyone

Yes. If Iīm not mistaken, I believe it was supposed to be released for free, since it was completely crowd-sourced.

I am a bit surprised that they are charging U$9.99 to rent it for 72 hours.

Raf.

schneider
24th April 2013, 00:17
I watched the video for free and would not pay for it. Nothing new and so much hype. I don't think this movie will help with disclosure at all. Didn't they say that the mitochondrial DNA of the 6 inch being was from a Chilean woman?

AutumnW
24th April 2013, 00:21
'Greer the Movie.... Siriusly!' Stephen Greer stars and the universe co-stars! I hate to sound mean. I think his early work was superb. But it's hard to have respect for a mission that is built around one man's narcissism. Color me disappointed.

mojo
24th April 2013, 00:47
Thanks for the review Raf, my hope in the writing of the other post was to determine if we will be any closer to breaking through the barrier of silence. In regard to that question where are we missing it?....cheers

apokalypse
24th April 2013, 00:50
i fall asleep half way of the movie...

RMorgan
24th April 2013, 01:04
Thanks for the review Raf, my hope in the writing of the other post was to determine if we will be any closer to breaking through the barrier of silence. In regard to that question where are we missing it?....cheers

Hey mojo, my friend.

Man, I donīt believe this documentary will have any consequences over the mainstream position and blockage regarding the UFO and free energy subjects.

Honestly, the final product didnīt come even close to meet the expectations created by the strong marketing campaign, which labeled it as a "groundbreaking documentary".

Greerīs Disclosure Project was a hundred times better than this one and, at least regarding global official authorities, it didnīt have much of an impact. So, I donīt expect Sirius to lead us any closer to official disclosure as well.

Anyway, personally, I coudnīt care less about official disclosure. I donīt give a shilt about governments and I donīt need their confirmation to know that aliens exist.

Contrary to what Greer thinks, even if thereīs a global official disclosure regarding alien intelligent life, I donīt think it would necessarily be coupled with free energy disclosure. They could very well publicly admit that we are not alone while, at the same time, keep their suppressive instance regarding free energy.

The governments will disclosure the alien subject either when it is convenient to them or when it becomes impossible to deny, like in case of a massive worldwide UFO landing. Nothing else will force them to disclose. This is a major card and they will keep it at all costs until a situation where they can take maximum advantage of it arises.

Cheers,

Raf.

wobbegong
24th April 2013, 01:23
Thanks Raf for this review, I very much agree.
I would say that most of it would be good info for a novice, at the same time the fact that Greer continues to promote 'ET contact' as if it were a saving grace for humanity is IMO irresponsible, around 1h10' he actually colours any caution about visitors as something vicious.
Another thing...I may have misunderstood, but while Greer asked 'the People' to fund the expensive research on the small alien, Gary P. Nolan (around 26'15") says 'the techniques are available...the techniques are cheap...".

Dennis Leahy
24th April 2013, 02:00
I too have to agree with Raf, Ilie, and others that this was kinda ho-hum.

As someone who desperately needs an executive editor (when I write), I would say that this was something quite lacking in the movie project. The audience was not Avalon folks (generally speaking) but was intended for a much wider and much less "UFO and free energy savvy" (for lack of a better phrase) audience. I think it was supposed to be the opening door for neophytes and skeptics.

An executive editor would have left in the information about meditating to try to make contact "CE-5", but would have left out the chanting in ancient tongues. Hey, that's coming from me, a Kundalini Yoga practitioner that chants in Gurmukhi. Too strange and "woo woo" for neophytes.

Why was the youtube prank video about jumping in the pool included? Regardless if they wove it in to the Sirius narrative, it was stupid. An executive editor would never have left that in.

When Greer did speak about free energy technology suppression, and what free energy would mean to the world, it was like symphonic music (to me): hit hit all the right notes, and those sequences were well presented. That comprised maybe 5 or 10 minutes of the entire movie! Damn it! He even said that disclosure was nothing in comparison to unleashing free energy, in terms of a positive paradigm change. He should have repeated that several times, and should have powerfully ended with it.

The little alien-looking critter was evidently mothered by a human... and the geneticist admitted that because the computer algorithms used to try to determine the genetics of the creature are looking for human sequence, the program simply discarded the other genetic data. I doubt that very many people really knew what that meant. It meant, they do not have a computer program that can analyze alien DNA and say, "Yep. Alien! From Rigel 7!" - all it can do is reject non-human genetic sequences. So, the analysis was a "rule-out" analysis, not a determinant analysis. I was left with the fuzzy notion that the creature was probably an alien/human hybrid, but if you think about even that, if the theories that all of us humans on Earth are already hybrids, then perhaps what we think of as a "human" sequence is actually alien or alien/hominid hybrid (we are quite similar to chimpanzees, for example.) Too much time spent on that critter for such an inconclusive, anti-climactic, non-event. I suspect they had most of the movie done, and were waiting and waiting for the geneticist to provide the BANG! POW! ending, but it didn't come, and they decided to just go ahead and leave all the relatively way-too-long critter footage as the lion's share of the movie (or at least it felt that way to me.)

See, I told you I need an executive editor!

Sadly, there was not a single image in the movie that could convince a neophyte or skeptic that even UFOs exist. Just lights in the sky - some that move quickly, some that make turns, but never an image that would make the average person say, "Yes! Absolutely!" So, if that was why 2/3rds of the movie was spent on that, that part failed. Yes, the same people in the disclosure project - who are superb witnesses by have no evidence - are as powerful as ever... but that is not enough for the average popcorn munching TV watcher.

4/10

Dennis

tnkayaker
24th April 2013, 02:05
you know i have to say kudos to you for seeing Wilcock as I do also, yeh he has some interesting things to say or offer, but over all i think he is full of himself, selling his website over actually caring about people as he claims, i sent him a few e-mails back a few years ago and he made fun of me asking the question "so if i am suppose to ascend what will happen to my animals?" he sent me back a cartoon of a guy asking the question " so are they asking about their animals again?" haha with a cartoon character laughing at the question at hand, well my animals are dear to me and they are my family, my doggies are part of my life just as the few people i consider friends, so it pissed me off that he didnt have the courtesy to approach this subject with care and sensitivity, way off base in my book, then all of his predictions that didnt happen at the turn of 2013......hmmmm what about that???? i dont need a movie with Wilcock coat tailing with an already intelligent speaker like Greer, i like Greer , he is on a mission and a good one from what i have seen and read about him, but as you said Wilcock would only bring down anyone that is already producing an intelligent broadcast, again as you said Greer touted this movie as "ground breaking" and a movie of the century or something like that, watching cut and pasted old news is just that, OLD NEWS, its a shame i was thinking his movie would make some huge difference , maybe the marketing will get this first grade info out to new folks and some new brains that have not considered what ufo's are here doing and what they are about, and this little "alien" that was suppose to change the world's consideration in regards to ET life.....im sorry but that is totally disappointing, havent we all heard enough in-conclusive evidence in regards to dna results?

Operator
24th April 2013, 02:23
I haven't seen it yet. I downloaded the torrent version and I am currently seeding it to the max.

If people are looking for a movie to inform others I can recommend Roswell (1994) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111021/).
My wife is a staunch skeptic of extra terrestrials already being on the earth and so are my kids.
We usually have family movie nights on Friday and Saturday and I had this one on last weekend.
Because some scenes can be checked with historical facts this is a good soft disclosure docudrama.

Instead of aggressive questions and ridiculing the subject I now got questions that showed they
were interested and they accepted it as potentially true. No other material achieved that.

Ok, let me stop here ... I don't want to derail this thread.

aranuk
24th April 2013, 03:04
I did watch it Raf, but I don't think it was that bad for the general public. Hopefully a few more people will join us in our search for disclosure. My guess is the PTW will use the alien disclosure as a trump card for a false flag attack to maybe bolster their terrorist war to something even worse than it is now.

Stan

kersley
24th April 2013, 06:22
Absolutely.. We the people funded this movie, Why we the people have to pay to see something we funded?
I feel a bit let down. I was looking forward to seeing something that would once and for all nail the coffin. Irrefutable evidence that would go viral.
I think disclosure will come from the Vatican. Same reasons why the last Pope had to resign, He just wasn't the guy that could break the news to us. Again, same reason why this is now the last Pope, There will be no more Vatican after this event.

ViralSpiral
24th April 2013, 06:53
Irrefutable evidence that would go viral.

That hit the nail on the head for me.
I too saw the You-tube version and even though I did enjoy it, and there were great/credible whistle blowers highlighting 'hidden agendas', the lack of authentic whistle to blow did not encourage me to make more noise about it.
What were my expectations? Especially the title? Real disclosure?

Expectation..... the mother of of f*ck ups

;)

Thanks for your review Raf!

Mike Gorman
24th April 2013, 07:10
I was a contributor, modest 10 bucks, so I had a free 72 hour link-i had hoped for the many hours of compelling whistle blowing footage that I know they did-but they only showed brief synopsis-they brought out 'We can take E.T home' statement from the Skunk works guy...
Black ops was glossed over. Really guys, I was disappointed -there were some high points, but that 'contact protocol' stuff is a little New Age and self gratifying-trans dimensional craft, night vision goggle footage. Meh! Van Ordinaire-you could have put together something as good from YouTube videos.
Shame, had hoped for more.

The One
24th April 2013, 09:32
Roll on this event

I think this event will be of historical significance. It is about Disclosure and about how suppression of the presence of ETs by the US government especially, is holding our planet back particularly in terms of technology that could give us free, safe, clean energy.

There are 6 former members of the US Congress as well as many respected and credible international witnesses and whistleblowers from government, military and academia including UFO investigators, pilots and astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

It only costs $3.80 to purchase the live webcast and/or archives for later viewing.I think it will be more difficult to keep the truth about ET presence and what it signifies under wraps after this event.I hope we will be coming back to discuss it

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - April 29 - May 3
National Press Club
529 14th Street, NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Media Coverage: http://www.citizenhearing.org/citize...edia-coverage/
Webcast: http://www.citizenhearing.org/live-s...t-live-stream/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...-on-Disclosure
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Citizen_Hearing

The Hearing will be webcast in English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic and will be archived in Mandarin. Webcast is accessed here.

Audience seating is first come, first seated. There is no admission charge. The room will be cleared for the afternoon session and a new audience.

The Citizen Hearing Committee is complete and the final group of witnesses is being assembled. The committee includes: Senator Mike Gravel (2 terms), Congresswomen Lynn Woolsey (10 terms), Carolyn Kilpatrick (7 terms), and Darlene Hooley (6 terms), and Congressmen Roscoe Bartlett (10 terms) and Merrill Cook (2 terms).

Collectively this Committee represents 76 years of service to constituents and the nation. Relevant Congressional committee service includes:

House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (3)
House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (Energy & the Environment Subcommittee) (2)
House Committee on Science, Space and Technology (Research & Science Education Subcommittee)
House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Armed Services (Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee)
House Committee on Armed Services (Sea Power and Projection Forces Subcommittee)
House Committee on Appropriations (Defense Subcommittee)
House Committee on Environment and Public Works (Environmental Pollution Subcommittee)

The pool of witnesses who will testify before this committee in sets of panels on various topics presently includes:
[Note: the panel schedule will be posted soon.]

Stephen Bassett
Sgt. John Burroughs (USAF, ret)
John Callahan (FAA, ret)
Grant Cameron (Canada)
Anthony Chionetti (Argentina)
Dr. Anthony Choy (Peru)
Peter Davenport
Richard Dolan
Maj. George A. Filer, III (USAF, ret)
Lt. Co. Richard French (USAF, ret)
Stanton Friedman (Canada)
A. J. Gevaerd (Brazil)
Dr. Steven Greer
Paul Hellyer (Canada)
Gary Heseltine (United Kingdom)
Linda Moulton Howe
Antonio Huneeus
Dr. Rodger Leir
Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. (Col. ANG, ret.)
Denice Marcel
Jesse Antoine Marcel, III
Dr. Edgar Mitchell (USAF/NASA, ret.) (by Skype)
Sgt. James W. Penniston (USAF, ret)
Roberto Pinotti (Italy)
Nick Pope (United Kingdom)
Dr. Kevin Randle (LTC USAR, ret.)
Capt. Robert Salas (USAF, ret)
Col. Ariel Sanchez (Uruguay)
Col. Oscar Santa Maria (PAF, ret.), (Peru)
Donald Schmitt
Daniel Sheehan, JD
Dr. Sun Shi-Li (People's Republic of China)
Geoffrey Torres for Dr. Milton Torres (Maj. USAF, ret.)
Dr. Thomas Valone
Dr. Robert Wood

Note: the documentary, Sirius, which will premiere in Los Angeles on April 22, will have its Washington, DC premiere on April 29, at 8 p.m. at the National Press Club after the first day of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The audience will be first come, first seated. There is no admission charge.

Operator
24th April 2013, 11:45
Roll on this event

I think this event will be of historical significance. It is about Disclosure and about how suppression of the presence of ETs by the US government especially, is holding our planet back particularly in terms of technology that could give us free, safe, clean energy.
Note: the documentary, Sirius, which will premiere in Los Angeles on April 22, will have its Washington, DC premiere on April 29, at 8 p.m. at the National Press Club after the first day of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The audience will be first come, first seated. There is no admission charge.

Right, I wonder what is happening here ...

I am a software designer/developer and consequently frequently have to debug software to find mistakes.
If it really is a software error there must be systematical behavior. So that's what I am looking for.

What's systematical about disclosure is that every time there's a date/event and we put our hopes up.
Then we're disappointed and move on to the next event.

They made us into a bunch of 'believers' and keep our hopes alive to keep us inactive / waiting ... with success!

I posted earlier that a Dutch MSM newspaper announced this documentary. They today published an article with
the gist of "Nothing to see here folks, just a human. Move on". I sense that they were expecting this anti-climax
and use it to have people not look into the issue at all.

I sometimes wonder WHEN do we REALLY wake up ?

HaulinBananas
24th April 2013, 11:57
I was almost successfully discouraged from watching this documentary. But, I did watch it. It's excellent.

wobbegong
24th April 2013, 11:57
They made us into a bunch of 'believers' and keep our hopes alive to keep us inactive / waiting ... with success!

So true, that's what we really have to start realising.

SilentFeathers
24th April 2013, 12:14
I "tried" to watch the whole thing and ended up skipping around and fast forwarding through most of it. Thought I seen Greer morph into a reptilian a couple times throughout the clip, but Wilcock's soothing voice brought me back to reality.

The whole thing seemed like a recap and re-introduction for Wilcock and Greer to re-market themselves again (and make a little money doing so).

Same ole same ole in my opinion, except for aborted human fetus cleverly modified to look like an alien, now that was a clever twist and was the attention getter to market this movie, this alone pulled a few in for sure......leaving everyone hanging with the DNA tests is surely a strategy to market a part 2 to this siruis, whoops, series.

My over all opinion, this documentary is crap....a waste of time, and brings absolutely nothing new to the table......I'm personally tired of these types of vampires pulling people away from the real things in life that are more pressing right now. I'm personally beyond this type of garbage.

I've never believed nor trusted Greer, perhaps why I have such a "negative" opinion about this.

ADDED: I watched it on youtube and did NOT pay a cent to see it!

BrianEn
24th April 2013, 13:44
Nothing new for the likes of us at all. Nice film for someone watching for the first. The hype was a little much. Still for me the only attraction was the dna testing on that small corpse. That's something for me to follow. I spent the tenner on the premiere and wondered if I was the first to fall asleep during the evening. I don't think that I was. So I was glad to have to days but have since watched it on you tube.

Carmody
24th April 2013, 16:24
Regarding ancient Hindu texts and weapons:

You can go and dig in the areas where the supposed high power devices where apparently used...and you will apparently find a carbonized and radioactive layer in the soil, a layer that corresponds to the supposed dates of the use of these 'weapons'.

RMorgan
24th April 2013, 16:51
Regarding ancient Hindu texts and weapons:

You can go and dig in the areas where the supposed high power devices where apparently used...and you will apparently find a carbonized and radioactive layer in the soil, a layer that corresponds to the supposed dates of the use of these 'weapons'.

Yes, Iīm quite aware of it.

However, the same phenomena, such as those vitrified and slightly radioactive soil and rocks, is reported in many locations in the world as well, and itīs mostly connected to meteor impacts.

So, using Occamīs Razor; Whatīs more likely to have happened? A nuclear device explosion, given the fact that thereīs no archaeological or circumstantial evidence pointing that such technology existed back then; Or a meteor impact that could have happened tens of even hundreds of thousands years ago?

In fact, the description commonly used to explain such allegedly event comes from a French book called “Morning of the Magicians”, not the Mahabharata itself.

The book “Morning of the Magicians” says:

Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana [fast aircraft],
hurled a single projectile [rocket]
charged with the power of the Universe [nuclear device].

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.

However, what the Mahabharata actually says is:

Gratified with him, the holy one then showed Utanka that eternal Vaishnava form which Dhananjaya of great intelligence had seen. Utanka beheld the high-souled Vasudeva of universal form, endued with mighty-arms. The effulgence of that form was like that of a blazing fire or a thousand suns. It stood before him filling all space. It had faces on every side. Behold the high and wonderful Vaishnava form of Vishnu. In fact, seeing the Supreme Lord in that guise, the Brahmana Utanka became filled with wonder."

So, in fact, people who defend the ancient nuclear bombs idea should actually check their sources, instead of regurgitating the same disinformation over and over again. They have repeated this passage from “Morning of the Magicians” so many times that they actually ended up believing that it actually belongs to the Mahabharata.

Anyway, thereīs a nice Ancient Aliens Debunked video about this. I recommend watching it:

K9ed_hWZnl8

Earth Angel
24th April 2013, 17:04
hey while we are tearing it apart lets not forget David Wilcock's Shirt!!! ....... I enjoyed the movie, yes it was lacking in anything new for people who have researched this subject but still think it was worth watching, funding and paying to view

Hervé
24th April 2013, 17:30
Being unable to envision and seriously consider nuclear wars and blasts "that far back in time," most scientists fall back to possiblities they know of: volcanic eruptions and/or meteor bombardments...

However, the occurrence of "Green Glass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite)" all over the planet, through the same reasoning of an "impossibility" of atomic explosions "that far back in time" leaves scientists to substantiate the only possible and plausible solution left to them through academia's canons of sanity: meteoritic air bursts and bombardments.

Otherwise, one would have to seriously consider that "we" are not alone and have never been... which is another serious challenge to anyone's dogmatic sanity.

See this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45635-Excavating-The-Empty-Tomb-The-Gospels-based-on-Homer-s-Odyssey&p=506302&viewfull=1#post506302) <--- and this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30888-Tirelessly-updating-Avalon-on-the-El-Hierro-eruption.&p=532687&viewfull=1#post532687) <---

RMorgan
24th April 2013, 17:43
Being unable to envision and seriously consider nuclear wars and blasts "that far back in time," most scientists fall back to possiblities they know of: volcanic eruptions and/or meteor bombardments...

However, the occurrence of "Green Glass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite)" all over the planet, through the same reasoning of an "impossibility" of atomic explosions "that far back in time" leaves scientists to substantiate the only possible and plausible solution left to them through academia's canons of sanity: meteoritic air bursts and bombardments.

Otherwise, one would have to seriously consider that "we" are not alone and have never been... which is another serious challenge to anyone's dogmatic sanity.

See this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45635-Excavating-The-Empty-Tomb-The-Gospels-based-on-Homer-s-Odyssey&p=506302&viewfull=1#post506302) <--- and this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30888-Tirelessly-updating-Avalon-on-the-El-Hierro-eruption.&p=532687&viewfull=1#post532687) <---

Well, in the lack of better, or any evidence indicating that artificial nuclear explosions happened in this planet before the twentieth century, I must say Iīd rather support the scientific point of view.

Itīs worthy remembering that meteor blasts can be thousands of times stronger than nuclear weapons and, knowing that big meteors had hit Earth numerous times in the past, I tend to agree that ancient "trinitite" was indeed caused by them.

Anyway, it doesnīt mean I donīt believe in ET presence, current or ancient. I do believe it. I just have no reason to believe that artificial nuclear blasts happened in the past.

This is an interesting subject, but quite controversial. My opinion regarding it being present in the Sirius documentary, is that they should have avoided to talk about such controversial issues that may open space for skepticism. The whole part about the alleged Mahabharata nuclear explosion is totally untrue.

Raf.

jagman
24th April 2013, 17:54
I honestly have to say i fell asleep half way through the movie lol I was sick yesterday but my honest opinion of Sirius movie was
from start to finish it was shameless self promotion of Dr. Greer.

danimyl
24th April 2013, 19:23
I'm relieved that Greer has so successfully wounded his credibility so I don't have to work so hard explaining the lunacy of the CE-5 premise. The only correct stance regarding foreign visitation is extreme caution and defense. Perceptions of benevolence/malevolence/opportunism really don't even matter when you're talking about the logical stance that humanity should be taking about guarding its borders from forces it can't possibly understand from its position.

HaveBlue
24th April 2013, 23:32
Sirius torrent:

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=32681

A well timed build up to Stephen Bassetts' event next week.

Youniverse
25th April 2013, 00:16
Hey folks,

I would post a link to the documentary, but it seems they have removed it from youtube for copyright issues.

I was lucky to watch it for free before it was removed, but if you havenīt seen it yet, you can watch it for U$9.99 on their website (http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/).

Anyway, hereīs is my opinion about the documentary. It may contain spoilers.

Overall, it is a well produced documentary for the general public. For us, who have been investigating such subjects for a long time, there is really nothing new.

Also, right in the begining, they briefly talked about UFOs in art, which is a very controversial subject. All image examples showed in the documentary regarding this specific subject were already cohesively refuted.

The above issues could, and should, be left out of the documentary, since they open space for discrediting. In fact, such information doesnīt really add to the film at all, so thereīs really no reason for it to be part of the film in the first place.

If you are a veteran truth seeker, like I am, you will find a numerous amount of clips and interviews taken from other previously released documentaries; Since this film targets the main public, this is not bad, but at least for me it felt like there was a lot of copy/paste material.

Another thing that slightly bothered me is that a big part of the film is very focused on Greer himself. I got the feeling that it should be called Greer movie instead of Sirius. I know, he deserves recognition, but I think the overall result would be better if they had focused on the real information, not in Greerīs life story.

Regarding the title, Sirius, I felt like it has got a bit meaningless, since thereīs no reference to Sirius or the Canis Major constellation in the movie whatsoever.

As a side note, and I know this is controversial, I didnīt like David Wilcock being part of the documentary. First, because his presence was not really needed; He spoke about issues that any other person could talk about, not about his personal research data. He didnīt bring nothing special to the table. Second, because his credibility is highly compromised by now. He doesnīt add to the film at all, but opens space for skepticism. Anyway, we know how heīs skilled in managing to always find a place under the spotlight.

Finally, the "alien" body examination, which seemed to be the major card in this movie, was highly inconclusive. After all the DNA analyses, they have concluded that the DNA is human, although leaving margin for some unanswered questions regarding his genetic characteristics. They end up saying that it may be a deformed human, or it may be an alien...In other words; totally inconclusive.

Overall, I would rate this movie as 6.8, in a 10 scale. Itīs really interesting for the main public and new truth seekers, but thereīs absolutely nothing groundbreaking as they have promised.

Regarding other previous Greerīs productions, The Disclosure Project wins hands down. I still consider it to be the apex of his career.

Personally, I didnīt have higher expectations regarding this documentary, so I was not disappointed. I know how marketing works so I donīt fall for marketing hypes. However, for those who were expecting groundbreaking news from this movie, I would say it totally fails to deliver.

Anyway, I would still recommend it to friends and other people who are not veteran truth seekers like us. What isnīt new for us may be an eye opener for them.

So, how about you? What are your impressions of Sirius?

Cheers,

Raf.

How do you know for sure what's JUST mythology and what's rooted in historical facts? I haven't seen "Sirius" yet so I can't comment on it's content. I suspect it is as many of you have labeled it as, directed to a broad audience of fence-sitters and skeptics. Though getting the word out is a good thing because it can draw more people into doing independant research and getting more involved.

Maunagarjana
25th April 2013, 00:21

I'm not bothered by people making some money......I know what it takes and I could sell my soul if I wanted to.

He seems to be genuine about wanting to change the world for the better no matter his angle.....

10 bucks is nothing.....

If he wanted to make a lot of money, he could still be practicing medicine. He has talked about what he wants to do with the proceeds. He wants to set up a very serious lab where people can build "free energy"/overunity devices, and have the whole thing broadcast on the web so people can watch and they'll have private security and all that, that way TPTB can't bust it up and stop what they are doing. Good idea, I think.

Youniverse
25th April 2013, 00:35
I'm relieved that Greer has so successfully wounded his credibility so I don't have to work so hard explaining the lunacy of the CE-5 premise. The only correct stance regarding foreign visitation is extreme caution and defense. Perceptions of benevolence/malevolence/opportunism really don't even matter when you're talking about the logical stance that humanity should be taking about guarding its borders from forces it can't possibly understand from its position.

Yeah like we've 'defended our borders' so wisely in the recent past. There are many things that we have a choice regarding. Then there are things that just ARE and we can either work with it and have faith or we engage in destructive behaviour. Regarding ET visitations to the Earth, I would say that there have probably been many, many 'positive' ones in the past and they continue on today. Some of us continue using the old dualistic analogy that there always has to be bad guys and good guys and that we are far more likely to end up in the Aztecs meet the Spaniards type of scenario. If some malevolent reptilian ET race has indeed enslaved us for millenia, then how much worse can things get short of an all-out doomsday scenario?

I would guess that any ET civilization so advanced that it can come from light years away to visit us, is probably more than capable of getting around any kind of defenses we put up. We're probably like ducks in a pond that way. So forget the defenses discussion. And when logic fails us, and it will, then what? That's where faith comes in.

Flowerpunkchip
25th April 2013, 00:43
Ok, just watched the movie... not impressed with the pop video at the end, and yes, there is some Greer self promotion but f*** all the criticism I hear.
This film is not for us believers and for people who think outside the box, it's for the unbelievers.
Yes, he's probably wrong about nuclear weapons used in the past, and probably wrong that all aliens are peaceful. (I think most of them are) but please give Greer some credit and ask people to watch the movie freely on the internet. Please help for disclosure by at least talking about it to your neighbours, friends and family.

If I was someone who knew nothing about this stuff, I would give the movie 5 stars.

Youniverse
25th April 2013, 00:55
Ok, just watched the movie... not impressed with the pop video at the end, and yes, there is some Greer self promotion but f*** all the criticism I hear.
This film is not for us believers and for people who think outside the box, it's for the unbelievers.
Yes, he's probably wrong about nuclear weapons used in the past, and probably wrong that all aliens are peaceful. (I think most of them are) but please give Greer some credit and ask people to watch the movie freely on the internet. Please help for disclosure by at least talking about it to your neighbours, friends and family.

If I was someone who knew nothing about this stuff, I would give the movie 5 stars.

And the people that criticize Greer or Wilcock or anyone else for egotism just maybe need to do a little closer looking into their own egos. Often when we criticize others it is that part of ourselves that we are trying to come to terms with. Maybe Greer has a big ego(and Wilcock for that matter), but look at the bigger picture of what these folks are contributing. And none of us are free of parts of our personalities that need some work.

lunaflare
25th April 2013, 04:34
Good review, RM
I was thankful to watch the movie, gratis, courtesy of Wolf Spirit Radio (downloaded as mp4 in 2013 archive section).
I skipped chunks
My mind was not stretched nor engaged but I am not one who needs convincing that dimensional beings exist.
It is better for the movie to be made than NOT to be made as surely the subject matter serves as seeds: to think/see/feel beyond the earthly lens; to look up at the night sky with a sense of wonder, to ask questions...

As posted by many, nothing was conclusive.
And why, "Sirius" the title?

Yet time and effort was placed into this project and I commend the contribution.

Admittedly, I was interested in the fashion choices of D. Wilcock (medieval) and curious about Dr Greer's muscle tone as he was rather skinny as a newbie M.D.
Call me superficial, but these are my lasting impressions.

ArtyCarl
25th April 2013, 09:12
I really think they missed the boat with this one. Whatever your personal view of Dr Greer, he has at least some credibility because of his previous senior medical career and this could have been handled much much better.

Stick to the facts as much as possible, no mumbo jumbo and leave the audience with the possibility that this could be extraterrestrial....make it thought provoking. Instead it is an advert for Dr Greer and does very little to further this story.

Shame.

David Hughes
25th April 2013, 11:12
Hey,

Just watched it.

Too much focus on that little alien side show. I waited until 1h 37m in before I heard Greer talk about what FE can mean for humanity and this planet and then he stops abruptly - after about 10 seconds! No discussion about our addiction to scarcity, nothing about what becomes obsolete with FE technology and why it would become obsolete, no discussion about understanding how energy runs the whole show from scientific and economic perspectives, and no detailed talk about how in a world where we responsibly use free energy, healing the planet and living in abundance become not only possible but probable.

And why focus our consciousness and meditate on UFO's coming into sight anyway? What's the point of that? So we can marvel at the power of our collective intent? How does that help a free energy based society to manifest?

For me the subject matter needs Parts 2, 3, 4, 5 ect, exploring the above issues in much greater detail as Wade is doing on his thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Planet/page143,

Ilie has been doing on his:

http://http://projectavalon.net/foru...by-Free-Energy

and also on this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-Future-Earth

You can never hope to comprehensively cover the most important issue on our planet today in under 2 hours.

ulli
25th April 2013, 11:47
Here is a work list for all who are overly critical:
1 ) Realize that focusing on flaws reveals Western mind programming,
as it creates divisiveness...the exact opposite of strength in unity.
2 ) check out if you are not projecting....usually what one finds most irritating in others
is the exact unresolved area of one's own ego.
3 ) Expecting stuff that is not delivered means you are still desire driven...check your appreciation and gratitude quotient.
4 ) go out and make a better movie, since public funding is now within reach it should be an easy feat.

InCiDeR
25th April 2013, 12:08
By they way, weren't the footage of the Ufo over Jerusalem’s Dome of the Rock debunked?

uKR1OIQFsFg

Maybe Greer knows something that I don't! In that case he should spell it out, otherwise will that sequence lower the credibility and be an easy way for the skeptics to sneak in.

RMorgan
25th April 2013, 12:38
2 ) check out if you are not projecting....usually what one finds most irritating in others
3 ) Expecting stuff that is not delivered means you are still desire driven...check your appreciation and gratitude quotient.
4 ) go out and make a better movie, since public funding is now within reach it should be an easy feat.

Hey Ulli,

I understand your observations.

I must admit; I am overly critical, specially with myself. Iīve been working on that along the years.

However, I consider my analyses of the movie fair, specially the 6.8 rating I gave to it. If I was really listening to my critical devil, I would give it a 5.

Have in mind, that the producers are responsible for the overall bad criticism regarding the movie. Remember that theyīve been marketing the movie as "groundbreaking", as something that would cause a revolution; They have promised something and couldnīt deliver. The expectations were too high for most people, motivated by the excessively exaggerated marketing campaign.

If Iīm not mistaken, I believe youīve worked on the advertising industry for a while, right? So you know how advertising can backfire if it overly extrapolates the limits of honesty.

The only argument of yours that I disagree is #4; This is a common argument used against criticism, but a flawed one. Every consumer product, including movies, targets an audience, and the audience has the right to accept or not, like or not, criticize positively or negatively. One doesnīt need to be a painter to criticize a painting, nor a musician to criticize music, nor a mechanic to criticize a car, and so on.

Anyway, my professional opinion as a marketing specialist, is that they have committed a serious mistake regarding the choice of their target audience. The movie itself falls into a grey area; It doesnīt offer enough complete information to satisfy the skeptics and the general public, nor offer new information to satisfy veteran truth seekers. Generally, they have made a quick summary of a lot of subjects without actually focusing on anything deeply.

My opinion didnīt change, and, of course, you are rightfully entitled to have yours.

Cheers,

Raf.

ulli
25th April 2013, 12:57

Hey Ulli,

I understand your observations.

I must admit; I am overly critical, specially with myself. Iīve been working on that along the years.

However, I consider my analyses of the movie fair, specially the 6.8 rating I gave to it. If I was really listening to my critical devil, I would give it a 5.

Have in mind, that the producers are responsible for the overall bad criticism regarding the movie. Remember that theyīve been marketing the movie as "groundbreaking", as something that would cause a revolution; They have promised something and couldnīt deliver. The expectations were to high for most people.

If Iīm not mistaken, I believe youīve worked on the advertising industry for a while, right? So you know how advertising can backfire if it overly extrapolates the limits of honesty.

The only argument of yours that I disagree is #4; This is a common argument used against criticism, but a flawed one. Every consumer product, including movies, targets an audience, and the audience has the right to accept or not, like or not, criticize positively or negatively. One doesnīt need to be a painter to criticize a painting, nor a musician to criticize music, nor a mechanic to criticize a car, and so on.

Anyway, my professional opinion as a marketing specialist, is that they have committed a serious mistake regarding the choice of their target audience. The movie itself falls into a grey area; It doesnīt offer enough complete information to satisfy the skeptics and the general public, nor offer new information to satisfy veteran truth seekers. Generally, they have made a quick summary of a lot of subjects without actually focusing on anything deeply.

My opinion didnīt change, and, of course, you are rightfully entitled to have yours.

Cheers,

Raf.

I have a critical streak, too. As well as a skeptical side.
But I always try to see things in the larger context,
which in this case is that the greater part of humanity is still not aware of what's going on.
And they can only be exposed to a few bombshell ideas at a time,
presented in a style that they are familiar with.
Narrative, music, self aggrandizing larger than life personalities, Washington monuments...
I honestly believe there are a lot of people who will be impressed by this,
and I believe it will do more good than harm.
There is definitely a need for the friendly alien approach as well, if one doesn't want mass terror...
Give them the truth in small doses.
When people like Wilcock and Greer say stuff that makes them look good, they are basically revealing their rationalizations...
Unconsciously answering and defending themselves against the voices of criticism that are being flung at them while we are not looking, which must be quite considerable- criticisms far more hurtful than anything we have seen on these pages here.

One more thought...this is the type of movie that many won't see for three years or more, and when they finally do it will help to make them see what us black sheep here have been talking about all along. Only time will tell.

RMorgan
25th April 2013, 14:18
Oh...The internet...

I was browsing the Before itīs News website and found my review; Someone just copied it, word by word, and changed my name for "matt". He didnīt even care to fix my typos and grammar mistakes. :)

Not that I care about it...Itīs just an observation. The internet is full of copycats.

link: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/sirius-documentary-review-2-2628952.html
copycat link: http://uk-ufo-aliens.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/sirius-documentary-review.html?showComment=1366899158260#c2413619984352131217

Raf.

donk
25th April 2013, 14:57
Oh...The internet...

I was browsing the Before itīs News website and found my review; Someone just copied it, word by word, and changed my name for "matt". He didnīt even care to fix my typos and grammar mistakes. :)

Not that I care about it...Itīs just an observation. The internet is full of copycats.

link: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/sirius-documentary-review-2-2628952.html
copycat link: http://uk-ufo-aliens.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/sirius-documentary-review.html?showComment=1366899158260#c2413619984352131217

Raf.

Ew...that's pretty creepy. Flattering in a way, I would guess...but...jeez...I thought I was the only one that had never had an original thought in their life--some people can't even put pre-existing words and ideas together in an original way. Sad

Dennis Leahy
25th April 2013, 17:31
Oh...The internet...

Raf.
We should all write and tell him what a wonderful review he wrote: mancmatty@hotmail.co.uk <mancmatty@hotmail.co.uk> (the email address was publicly published on his blog)

Dennis

Mandala
26th April 2013, 03:39
Oh...The internet...

Raf.

Whoa, Raf, that ain't cool..

jackovesk
26th April 2013, 03:51
Sirius torrent:

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=32681

A well timed build up to Stephen Bassetts' event next week.

Yep, worked for me...

I've been a member at ConCen (Conspiracy Central) for well over 10 years...

PS - You must join (1st) to see...

http://concen.org/tracker/images/ConCenLogo-NB-Clean.png
http://concen.org/tracker/images/download_torrent.gif

Seeders: 115
Leechers: 4
Total Size: 745.44 MB
Quality: Excellent

Hughe
26th April 2013, 11:31
Did Dr. Steven Greer ever say "We have to pray for angelic ETs?" I don't remember. Dr. Greer has been trying to hard what others such Brian O'Leary dreamed about: bringing out Free Energy technologies to public domain to end slavery.

I realized general public, 99.9% of population, have two choices. The elite group who runs the show probably has all stuff for survival even if entire civilization is destroyed by tomorrow. One is keep looking for superficial truth whatever it might be, digesting information and debate each other to draw common understanding. I personally doubt social science and spirituality as real solution. Because subjective truth has great limitation. For example, there are personal faith or spiritual experiences. One guy's spiritual experience looks fantastic, then following the person's path is most of time nonsensical. That's why religions have failed in big time. I thought it many times why the world of Gods ended.

Suppose we send satellites back to five hundred years and receive live transmission there. I bet the live scenes we would see on the screen looks ugly and violent or even worse than modern society. The scale of destruction is probably small but brutality of violence and social injustice few times heavier. One screen shows live burning of an witch hunting somewhere in western country. Poverty, slavery trade, conflicts and wars. What about public insanity and stupidity?

Years ago I used to talk about Free Energy in private setting. I called them as friends. At least I could share my ideas and opinions without ridicule or being called as crackpot. LOL. What I realized that all of them including me hated slavery living in a modern city. Only few gifted people do have good life by enjoying what they like or love. Most of the general public have to endure forced labor for social / biological survival. It comes down to ENERGY. A family of middle class in a developed and 2nd world country needs close one million dollar for three decades nowadays.

Creating a platform that scientists and inventors can develop feasible FE technologies under Open Source framework.
It's only way to average Joe like me will benefit from FE technologies. Dr. Greer often said "We can do it by working together. All technologies do exist. Capable individuals also exist." Frankly speaking I give 100% support for Dr. Greer's vision.

The reason is so simple and self explanatory. Science and technology has real power of manifestation. If I find a FE power generator, I'll bye bye to normal life. I can have good life anywhere in the world if I have energy and food. The quality of living comes without forced labor anymore. Concentrated power structure will dissolved in peaceful manner.

Dr. Garry Nolan (http://med.stanford.edu/profiles/Garry_Nolan/) is a high-profile scientist. What made him put everything he has accomplished on stake? I think he is smart enough to know how the career ends when a scientist starts do research against established science.

I have one question for any member who thinks really smart.
Scientific facts and common sense. It's pleasing to ear, convincing people on the forum. I narrow down to scientific facts here.
Do you ever seriously spend time to investigate one of scientific facts that become almost absolute truth? Or you just learn them from text books, give them blind trust because established scientists have said so.

For example, what's the speed of gravity? What assumptions Issac Newtons had while he invented genius work of mind, Newtonian Mechanics? Newtonian Mechanics has serious flaws in common sense, which schools won't explain it to students. I'll write them on my next post. I got to say I was stupid and naive. Most scientists are really stupid.

They have wasted one hundred years and paved the way to build an absurd civilization that's direct abomination against the nature. I think any decent person feel it instinctively.

Observer1964
26th April 2013, 12:33
and then there is the possibility to download it tru torrent.
http://kat.ph/sirius-movie-full-documentary-mp4-hardcorealien-torrents-t7345720.html

carnavas
26th April 2013, 13:08
For someone like me, who has nearly zero information in these topics and cannot access youtube but is intrested, it was really good and I have handle it to all my friends. I have believed in ETs and such by my logical sense that we cannot be alone, but to actually see some footage and evidence it made a better picture in my head. and it helped me to connect the dots. if it was copy paste or not, I don't care I'm grateful to have the opportunity to have, at last, access to some :P
I was very happy how the documantery was sceintific and explained the sciences a little bit. at least I now know what to look for and research and it slighty gave a vision of future to me, I liked the civilization zero point thing:P and it inspired me to study my physics better:)) but for my mother and brother who strongly dismiss the ET idea it wasn't convincing at all and they kept saying this is just another money business thing.my brother had problems with the meditation and buddha things and said its nonesense,he was laughing all over and telling me "you believe that by sitting just there closing your eyes you can talk to ETs!" well there we had a discussion war in our house again!!:)) it would have been better if it had explained more about sceince of consciousness and how scientificaly the meditations work for CE-5 but I geuss thats the hard point, maybe science cannot really explain everything.
My father was intrested in the film and that was my winning:D but he said it didnt say anything new
Some questions still remain, as to why the humanoid thing had not broken news at least in other countries?and as to why it was being operated on by not highly sensitive machines and robotes they use to operate people? and why they didn't show a close up of the DNA papers that the biologist was talking about his own blood DNA
it was really explained in clouds indeed

Vielle
27th April 2013, 11:22
Although I consider some segments of this movie more or less irrelevant regarding the core message (free energy technology is available), the movie contained a bit of quality anecdotal information and revealed serious deficiencies in the default approach of life science. Meanwhile most of people were holding their breathe to hear the revolutionary and conclusive findings from Dr. Nolan, I believe he was aware since the beginning that, even in the worst case scenario, he would not have to be the man to drop the bomb. This was due to the selection of the research methodology (DNA analysis).

The implications of Dr. Nolan's analysis should be strongly emphasised in astrobiological research. If our default hypothesis is that every highly-developed living organism should be inspected as a human being, then our Universe turns to be very small:-)

From my personal point of view, we should not let our own understanding and wishes to narrow too much our perspective on the surrounding vast, but rather chaotic, amount of information. Science, as a method whilst practiced rigorously, shall offer us a leverage to objectively* collect and analyse information on various phenomena. Therefore, the nature of quantitative science is most of the time more about "being wrong" and subsequently following the newly revealed cues down the rabbit hole.

The holy grail is your own belief system. Neither science per se, Dr. Greer's belief system, one's social network, nor any organisation or movement can offer collective simultaneously groundbreaking information, I believe. The challenge for all of us will be preventing on becoming too fixated and conditioned to a particular source or discipline of information.

I haven't written many messages on this board and I got slightly sidetracked from the original topic in my post, but I felt the urge to write it as a reflection and perhaps an alternative view concerning the information of Sirius movie. Apologizes if my post is somewhat incoherent at points.

Have a great day!

*The level of objectivity is conditional to the validity and reliability of a measurement technique. In layman's terms: the scientific results are partially as reliable as the applied measurement techniques (i.e. devices) and theorem.

BrianEn
27th April 2013, 12:22
I really like some of his work. The free energy lab is a lofty goal that most likely pisses off the powers that be or at the very least get their attention.

Njord
27th April 2013, 14:59
Anybody want to see it that hasn't yet, send me a PM and I'll give you a link where you can download it ;)

Or you can use this link. I uploaded it in mp4, for hose that wanna see it on their cellphones/pads etc. Cannot copyright the truth! (mod feel free to delete the link if it is violation of the forum rules, ppl can just send me PM anyways ;))

http://www.putlocker.com/file/2AFB8372B769C8B4

Timreh
26th May 2013, 09:27
Yes I am late but I just had to add my 2 cents worth after finally managing to watch the film..
I felt it highlighted our dependance on fossil fuels, the suppression of free energy applications, what usually happens to the individual think tanks behind these inventions, the subsequent possibilities of civilization being catapulting down the rabbit hole, the Military Industrial Complex and the whole 911/war on terror facade..

Verdict..
We have seen it all before, all it probably achieved was to provide a strong point that UFO's exist and that there is a solid program of secrecy in operation.
It will play it's role in swaying the all important 'public perception'
The miniature body discovered in Chile was its obvious trump card but failed to wield much power.. just like Ilie said.. Lloyd Pye did a far better job with the Starchild Skull.

With Dr Greer behind it I expected the whole abduction phenomena to be left out.. Personally I think there is a definite link between the Military Industrial Complex and the abduction phenomena which I believe to be very real.
I think if Greer is selling CSETI that can be overlooked by the films contribution to the general public

An average doco, it was difficult to see it through to the end 5-6/10

eric charles
30th May 2013, 13:07
Ok , if you want to really watch this , dont pay for it .

Download a program called Vuze(azureus)

then go to this http://torrent-finder.info/show.php?q=Sirius download the torrent , and bam ... any movie you want ......... just do a quick search . another great torrent site is isohunt.xxx