PDA

View Full Version : A. I. has been around for years

Silo
24th April 2013, 20:10
The corporate, military, industrial, governmental ENTITIES have already achieved AI.

This is the only way to explain how normal people get up and go to work and allow these systems to oppress so many.

These organisms already exhibit an intelligence that serves the organism much more than they serve humanity.

Thoughts?

Prodigal Son
24th April 2013, 20:21
I believe that at some point humans were crossbred with reptiles and each of us has hybrid DNA.... and these vipers are reptilian dominant. Hence, they couldn't give a crap about things that are human. They are like their ancestors the Tyrannosaurs, spiritless, fierce, vicious and ruthless. I'm very familiar with them, I was married to one for ten years.

This article woke me up and explained a lot when I came across it a few years ago....

Spiritless Humans (http://montalk.net/matrix/157)

Silo
24th April 2013, 20:25
I don't think we can count out any possibilities at this point.....

But, even if that story is true.....it still seems to me that the very structure of the system/beuracracy is the machine intelligence.

The system itself wants things that are antithetical to our needs. It competes with us...through us.

Prodigal Son
24th April 2013, 20:27
even if that story is true

It's not a story, it's an observation and a logically deduced conclusion... give it a read.

skippy
24th April 2013, 21:11
"You know, Nietzsche, a hundred years ago, said "That strangest of all guests now stands at the door." He was speaking of nihilism, and certainly the 20th century sat down, had the party, drank the booze and went to bed with nihilism, but now a stranger guest stands at the door, and it is the AI." Terence Mckenna: Psychedelics in the Age of Intelligent Machines.

Yes, AI has been around for years, and AI is. With nihilism, we were facing nothingness. Now, AI is affronting us in an elementary independence and it is real in the sense that it will impact the daily lifes of billions of people. AI is not something exclusive for the rich or the happy few. In a couple of years every institution, company, individual will have its own AI. Shamans among the machines, a psychedelic trip beyond AI.

J5yOaTgWu6Y

JSnB06um5r4

Another1
24th April 2013, 23:26
Thanks for the video. This Terence Mckenna is easy to listen to and I bet a lot of fun to party with :) It is refreshing to hear a non-fear-based perspective about AI.

I know that a lot of ugly is being built into many computer related projects these days by people who don't care much for us but, in the beginning, at its roots, computer programming came from nerds, often idealistic folks, artistic, creative, they live to code, some of them call code music :) - when the internet arrived, millions of 'regular people' filled it with everything from poetry to their grandma's best cookie recipe ... GeoCities alone had more than 3 million of us filling it up with humanity ... no matter how dire the plans someone else may have, they can not take away what was put in ... and, at its core code, its reason for being is to help a human complete a task ...

- admitted optimist

ExomatrixTV
25th April 2013, 01:12
~subscribe: http://youtube.com/TransDehumanism

... videos of that channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TransDehumanism/videos?view=0

soon many more!

Maunagarjana
25th April 2013, 02:35
Jake Simpson talked about this, that they already have AI. http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

donk
25th April 2013, 22:01
That McKenna video is great skippy, thanks so much!

Nanoo Nanoo
25th April 2013, 23:10
I believe that at some point humans were crossbred with reptiles and each of us has hybrid DNA.... and these vipers are reptilian dominant. Hence, they couldn't give a crap about things that are human. They are like their ancestors the Tyrannosaurs, spiritless, fierce, vicious and ruthless. I'm very familiar with them, I was married to one for ten years.

This article woke me up and explained a lot when I came across it a few years ago....

Spiritless Humans (http://montalk.net/matrix/157)

I believe its the other way around.

The ones who were cross bred with reptilian species ( as i have been in the past ) tend to be the ones against the tyranny that exists. I think you wll find the " Pure " blood lines have less benevolent reptilian linneage than we do. Why do you think they only ever inter breed ? Pure humanoid genetics are one of the most violent and disrespecting species in our quadrant. The reptilian species , even the ones who work with the humanoid agentcies have more respect for us that they do.

It is all too easy to lump reptilian species into the bad basket.. it is a lot more complex and simpler than that. Reptilian genetics are possibly the most resiliant in our quadrant and are very popular. Some of our most benevolent leaders have reptilian genes. The one most important reptilian attribute is they do not worship following.

Do not take my word for gospel .. as i do not have a clue what really is going on.. but i trust my feelings which have always been so much more accurate than the information we read.

N
N