PDA

View Full Version : CABAL PANIC? AP Ties Boston Bombings To Online Conspiracy Sites

GoodETxSG
24th April 2013, 20:39
Another eventful (FEAR inducing) week for us all. There have been several threads on the Boston Bombing (False Flag) Event. I say false flag because I am convinced that is exactly what is was, and is ongoing. Many angles at play, prepping US for seeing armed troops in our streets, martial law, locked down cities and media OR all of the above plus more?

The perpetrators are what most of us have come to call the “Cabal”. The interesting thing lately is that the number of False Flag OP's that have occurred or have been thwarted have mostly backfired despite the Media henchmen pulling out every trick in the book. (I will not name all of the failed false flag OP's across the Globe, you shouldn't have a hard time finding them).

So, we have all of these face men/women with cutout's and cold war era aliases providing intelligence (Much agenda based but fairly accurate). I am not going to have answers, but questions mixed w/info most of you already know. Many of us with backgrounds in Intelligence are wonder what the hell is going on. What are the catalysts behind these changes in tactics, failures and out in the open/in your face operations? Some info that I have received leads me to think there is disarray and panic within the Cabal. As anyone knows that is when a wounded animal is most dangerous.

Lets do a small break down before I post some information further down that may or may not raise your eyebrows.
1. Are having unexpected equal and opposite forces (BRICS Below & ??? Above) acting upon them forcing their hands and time table's. Plans that have been very patiently and methodically moving along for centuries.
2. Not all of their “Members/Cast/Family Members” that have parts of the whole agenda have the will to pursue their predestined roles.
3. These members thus have allowed leaked information and small unreported victories to occur, causing highly funded and counted on projects (Blue beam etc...) to become NO GO's.
4. Moving up the time line and making hasty decisions to plans that span centuries has caused failures, mistakes and out right back fires that have revealed their hands.
5. Convincing society that it is FREE is breaking down... As they have droned along, waking up hitting the snooze button then dragging their selves out of bed, dress and feed the kids, drop them off at school and then off to work. They put in their hours for the corporate master to earn a paycheck that gets split up among Federal, State and other Taxes and the rest deposited into the Bank that owns their mortgage on their house and car which they get for free from the FRB and charge Interest on. That money then becomes the Banks derivatives based scheme to enslave another poor sap... Knowing/Feeling there has to be a better way to live.
6. The “Cabal” knowing that it has infiltrated every aspect of Politics (All 3 Branches), Finance, Legal, Military, Corporate and Mass Media to name a few feel completely untouchable. With DOJ saying they are TOO BIG TO JAIL, why shouldn't they?
7. Description is in the air and this cornered, wounded beast is planning its last moves. It starts with destroying the Constitution or circumventing it with Executive Orders, taking away the right to bear arms, marginalizing the Military and circumventing posse comitatus by Militarizing DHS, Federal Agencies, State Agencies all the way down to Local Law Enforcement.

Okay, I am not insulting your intelligence here, I know this Forum and the extremely bright minds that are at this point saying “Yea, Come on Corey... We know all of this”. Lets look at a few articles and see what you have to add. I know some of the sources I will post here are not always readily accepted by may here but take it for what it's worth. But there is a LOT of skull duggery and evil deeds going on down here on this planet and plenty of battles going on above. Which is highly against laws not of earth but battles going on none the less.

We chose to be born here to play a part in this time period. It is time to unplug from the "Matrix", turn off the TV (Un Plug It from the Wall), turn off the radio and isolate yourself from the artificial wifi, radio, emf fields as best you can and plug in to source. Focus on Love and abandon Fear. Fall back to your own spiritual truth and Pray or meditate for Love and Peace. That is our weapon, where we are to stand in the battle for freedom.

For the record, I am not Anti Obama anymore than I was Anti Bush. Everyone knows L or R, Dem or Rep. Are just the Left and Right Hand of the same beast/puppet master.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://beforeitsnews.com/media/2013/04/ap-ties-boston-bombings-online-conspiracy-sites-2455360.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2Ff2R4&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

AP Ties Boston Bombings To Online Conspiracy Sites (THATS US FOLKS!!!)

OK9zl4q4jvc

JFfiGaCY_TE
---------------------------------------------------------
http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2013/04/obama-signs-firearm-and-ammo-killswitch-2456326.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2Fj2Ve&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

Obama Signs Firearm And Ammo Killswitch (Obama raked Bush over the coals for abusing Executive Orders and he has written more than anyone, bypassing congress and saying so to their faces and the media!)

dUnaE92qGgs

----------------------------------------------------

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/2013/04/beck-i-have-ten-smoking-guns-and-altered-documents-this-is-not-the-birth-certificate-issue-2459390.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2Fg2TC&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

Beck: I Have Ten Smoking Guns And Altered Documents; This Is Not The Birth Certificate Issue (Videos)

s6Qu1D7cuLM

northstar
24th April 2013, 21:52
... But there is a LOT of skull duggery and evil deeds going on down here on this planet and plenty of battles going on above. Which is highly against laws not of earth but battles going on none the less.

We chose to be born here to play a part in this time period. It is time to unplug from the "Matrix", turn off the TV (Un Plug It from the Wall), turn off the radio and isolate yourself from the artificial wifi, radio, emf fields as best you can and plug in to source. Focus on Love and abandon Fear. Fall back to your own spiritual truth and Pray or meditate for Love and Peace. That is our weapon, where we are to stand in the battle for freedom.

For the record, I am not Anti Obama anymore than I was Anti Bush. Everyone knows L or R, Dem or Rep. Are just the Left and Right Hand of the same beast/puppet master.

I love the fact that you gave us some "action items"!

We are now in the dark times friends.

We humans who know our own power and dominion must now start speaking out, taking action, and fighting the ever encrouching darkness as they poison out air, privatise all water supplies, feed us cancer causing GMOs and brain toxins in our foods. etc.

There is no more time for sitting back and researching.
There is no more time for idle complaining.
There is no time for complacency.
The storm winds are rising.
Can you see the darkening sky?
Can you hear the wind moaning?
Can you feel the heaviness in the atmosphere?

Have courage and speak up now.

Each of us who begins to speak out now will be a light to many others.

Be strong and turn off the mind programming machine in the living room. (the TV)
Do whatever it takes to totally stop consuming the cancer causing poisons in processed food.
As a soul incarnated in a human body on this planet right now you possess full dominion and power to determine the outcome of this battle.
Most of what comes at us is intended to hypnotize and distract us from the simple reality that we possess immense power, if only we chose to name it, claim it, and use it.

Close your eyes, go within, breathe and get present, and direct your immense mental, emotional, and spiritual energy to where you think it will do the most good.

Earth Angel
24th April 2013, 22:04
I think this false flag more than any others has got peoples attention....ive never seen so many facebook posts and pages dedicated to this one.......its a good sign to see so many people questioning the official 'story'

Soul Safari
24th April 2013, 22:45
I think this false flag more than any others has got peoples attention....ive never seen so many facebook posts and pages dedicated to this one.......its a good sign to see so many people questioning the official 'story'

SECOND that Earth Angel..

So many people have managed to actually grasp this one. Ive had emails from loads of my friends asking my thoughts on this. Usually they couldn't care less and this last week the majority of people seem to understand the BS involved in such an operation.

thalox
25th April 2013, 01:49
i have a thought, do you think that this "blatant" slip is to help the people awaken who have not already and if they have THIS as the awaking tool, it will piss off the new awakees and have them go mad, instead of meditate and go off the grid and not even play the game. and making it more closer to take us by force?

i think so. how ? i dunno. i just feel it.

GoodETxSG
25th April 2013, 02:14
I am certain that the Cabal would consider it a WIN if people rose up and stormed the streets or started riots. They have all their pawns in place and pretty much all of their pieces still on the board while we do not. The minute 500 people show up in front of a Federal Reserve or Gov Building with Signs the Media will show video and report 5,000 angry violent tea party or oath keeper mob's threatening the safety of the country...

CHECK and MATE!

Out rolls the DHS and other minions in black padded uniforms and the lockdown begins. That is why those of us that are "Aware" need to be gentle and guide people as they wake up, they WILL be pi$$ed!!! They WILL want to lash out. If they do they WILL play right into the Cabal's plans, up goes the tent city FEMA camps and door to door purge of people in databases...

That is where Prayer and Meditation come in, Love is far more powerful than Fear! I am sad to say that there will be those that WILL act out of Fear and violence... they have every right to be angry but have no idea what to do with that anger and frustration. They will screw the pooch for us all.

All we can do is all we can do, I like how "Northstar" worded their post. Lets not Worry about those sheeple that once unleashed will run wild... that is fear based. Focus and anchor your self in Love. The rest will work its self out.

Sorry if I jumped around alot, I need some sleep... good night.

white wizard
25th April 2013, 02:22
I highly doubt the global cabal is panicking, but it seems like people

are seriously doubting the whole story. I noticed how the media

tried to blow the story up into some titan and run with it, but it has

not even got that much attention from anybody in my circle. The

first thing that popped in my head when it happened was oh hear

we go again then I changed the channel and have not heard much

about it since besides here. It is clearly obvious that these events

are not influencing people the way they used to. The more awake

people become the more obsolete this cabals power becomes.

Selene
25th April 2013, 03:16
I was rather amused by the MSM pushback in this CNN "Security Analyst" article: "Seven questions about the Boston bombers" http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/20/seven-questions-about-the-boston-bombers/?iref=allsearch in which the "expert" (the author of "Manhunt: The Ten-Year Search for bin Laden - From 9/11 to Abbottabad" - WTF? He was dead by 2002 - and a director at the New America Foundation. No sp*t; such an unbiased expert...;-D) proceeds to attempt to counter "questions" by bloggers. He answers with a lame "but there are other examples of previous..." which is a pretty thin defense that would not survive AmerZo, Dennis Leahy, Vivek and many other good members here for ten posts...LOL

But it is interesting that the Big Media MSM of CNN now feels it is necessary to "counter" the fair questions of the AltMedia.

We are gaining strength.

And influence.

We are winning. Little by little we are gaining ground.

Press on, Avalonians, however you describe yourselves. If you are reading this, you are one of us.

Cheers and hooray,

Selene

InCiDeR
25th April 2013, 04:21
The interesting thing is that I wrote this 19 april in the "main" thread regarding Boston bombing:

This information makes more sense to me than Navy Seals... so far that is! Thank you vivek for sharing!

I've been somewhat suspicious about this so called "False Flag"-event that alternative media (infowars) is building. I felt that it was to easy to come up with pictures, video and proof of such an event. Think about it... how long did it take before alternative media had all the pictures they needed to claim this is a "False Flag"-event?

How long does it usually take to find "proof" of such an operation... if ever?

Why should they do a "False Flag"-event that are so easy to capture on cell phones, surveillance cameras, videos and seen by so many witness they have no means to control? The power we up against are much smarter than this and more delicate in my opinion.

Maybe one "bonus target" is something different all together... namely the alternative media and especially Alex Jones. What would happen with the credits of alternative media, (and Alex Jones), if this is shown without a doubt to be wrong speculations of a false flag operation? I also read that GLP now seems to have a campaign against Alex Jones... a mere coincidence?

The focus on this matter also makes me wonder what they want us to NOT look at. The explosion at the fertilizer factory? The new internet restrictions?... or something else entirely?

It still might be a false flag, but not the obvious one that infowars presented, it was to easy to catch in my opinion!

EDIT: I also wonder about the source of the pictures that now flooding the alternative media... a setup?

...and here we are. Strange indeed!

I am still a bit suspicious about how easy alternative media and other people managed to catch this so called False Flag event. It almost seems that TPTB wanted us to catch this one. Or maybe they totally lost the grip of how to plan and operate this kind of things. In my opinion, there are to many things that obviously went wrong for them and doesn't fit their cover story. Is it deliberately?

And if it is deliberately... why?

I hesitate to use the words "We are winning". Because, in so doing, we still fighting the old war, we vs them. I wish to break that spell and look at it differently. Otherwise we might find ourselves to become what we are fighting. I would like to see it as the undefined and infinite consciousness has become more present. Not only for "us", but for everybody and everything, both seen and unseen.

How we handle this, I believe, will be very important for what will come in the everlasting present.

Paul
25th April 2013, 05:20
I am still a bit suspicious about how easy alternative media and other people managed to catch this so called False Flag event. It almost seems that TPTB wanted us to catch this one. Or maybe they totally lost the grip of how to plan and operate this kind of things. In my opinion, there are to many things that obviously went wrong for them and doesn't fit their cover story. Is it deliberately?
The speculation that I prefer at the moment to explain this is that perhaps there are some competing inside groups, some intending this operation to go down as usual and successfully, and others intending to sabotage it or bend it to different purposes.

GoodETxSG
25th April 2013, 05:34
Paul,
I think you have your head/mind in a clear and reasonable place right now. Your recent posts have shown so to me anyway. You have been on target with several comments lately so keep doing what it is you are doing. Great comments!

The speculation that I prefer at the moment to explain this is that perhaps there are some competing inside groups, some intending this operation to go down as usual and successfully, and others intending to sabotage it or bend it to different purposes.

music
25th April 2013, 06:20

I second that emotion

PHARAOH
25th April 2013, 13:14
If that were only the case.

We are on this pre-determined, pre-destined, pre-dicted timeline.

If it only takes a few to good folks to make the world a better place, why are we here?

Is this not written?

Where?

In all of the scriptures!!!

Man's made "RE - LEGIONS"!!!

We are under assault and have been since

The battle field is within our minds.

Do we have the "PSYCHIC SELF DEFfENSES", necessary to combat this?

We must share information and inform our family and friends.

The struggle for "Liberty and Freedom" are fought on many battlefields.

Which battlefield you choose, is up to you.

"Don't believe the HYPE"!!!

ghostrider
28th April 2013, 16:20
I've been digging around into the bombings, a saudi national was tackled by citizens and handed over to the police... Ali Al harbi... connected to the royal family...Michelle Obama payed him a visit in the hospital ? he has a 212-3b file from the FBI... His real name is Hamza Bin Laden... son of one of three wives of Osama Bin Laden... hmmmm ... I think he was the real target and the attempt failed and alot of higher ups are kissing his butt, he was deported back to Saudi arabia tuesday...