PDA

View Full Version : Explosions of fuel barge in Mobile, Alabama, USA

Spix
25th April 2013, 02:59
ALABAMA: RIGHT NOW - A THIRD EXPLOSION AT MOBILE RIVER IN ALABAMA. MULTIPLE INJURIES REPORTED.

http://i.imgur.com/zEvjh4Q.jpg

Heavy Stuff.

http://rt.com/usa/alabama-blast-fuel-barge-364/

jagman
25th April 2013, 03:08
It looks like the Carnival curse has struck again.

DOWNTRODDEN
25th April 2013, 03:34
wonder who they going to blame this on ?

Paul
25th April 2013, 05:16
I changed the title of this thread to have more detail, from:

Alabama Explosion
to

Explosions of fuel barge in Mobile, Alabama, USA
Thanks for posting it :).

Vitalux
25th April 2013, 06:43
wonder who they going to blame this on ?

Chances could be that, they will start to suggest that it was a domestic terrorist group :painkiller: ....and they are sure that they are members of an internet group of conspiracy theorist nuts and then show Bill Ryan's photo
http://www.ovnis-usa.com/images/billryan2.jpg

Then you will see a huge reduction in people posting here at Avalon.

Bill Ryan will probably say to some of his best buddies "Before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will deny three times that you know me" :suspicious:

History tends to repeat itself....they say :ohwell:

Spix
25th April 2013, 07:28
wow that is just stupid.

Sérénité
25th April 2013, 11:25
For about 6 weeks, all i woke up to on the delightful msm was Korea this Korea that...suddenly its bombs, explosions, weird fires and random unconfirmed terrorists without a word from baby Kim and his cronies
...anyone fancy a nice hot cup of distraction?!

WhiteFeather
25th April 2013, 12:13
Why are these uneducated humans still utilizing fossil fuels. Is there any hope for this primitive race. Wake up humans fossil fuels are a thing of the past. You can use water to run your vehicles and machines. Hence HHO Generators. And besides this is another good reason now to let the oil tycoons jack up the prices at the pump.

Prodigal Son
25th April 2013, 12:22
Why are these uneducated humans still utilizing fossil fuels. The ones responsible for this are by no means uneducated, and I doubt they are human. Take a look at Standard Oil. The Rockefellers, e.g., rewrote the Encyclopedia Britannica and the American Public School curriculum to create the world they wanted. The Bush Lowlifes all graduated from the highest fraternity at Yale. Scumbags like William Randolph Hearst demonized hemp to eliminate it as a fuel, food, and textile source. They are very well educated ignoramus criminal goons, and anyone who has tried to patent technology that would eliminate the need for fossil fuels have themselves been eliminated and/or had their patents stolen/suppressed.

CD7
25th April 2013, 12:28
Hummm.....a lot of "fires" popping up...almost like something going on underneath the surface and Whoever is trying to keep it at bay...excuse my pun but almost like a pressure cooker is going on...and the top is being held down as much as possible...just my take on it

Lifebringer
25th April 2013, 13:31
Bill's not falling for it, but how do you deal/talk/survive among the loolubelle/maladjusted?
Nod you head like you understand and make an excuse for a fast exit.

I believe he's under a lot of pressure by the guys with the conspiracy and guns, and he's finally realizing, they make stuff up sometimes following FOX, because they dont' use facts or truth.

Lifebringer
25th April 2013, 13:37
All that drilling on and offshore, has left the Mississippi valley, Tennessee Valley, southern states in a state of toxic gas fumed swiss cheese crumbly surfaces, and the sinkholes, and dissolving by Mother Earth is gonna wake them up now. They have NO idea, how pissed she is about being drilled without her permission/resource rape, stripped her ocean floors of life dragging the bottom for what's left to put on the shelf for sale. She will take all they have, and whatever they have planned. You can't drill if there's no ground or surface to place the drill. At this stage, they are set on making sure, "it won't be water, but fire next time."

donk
25th April 2013, 14:05
Why are these uneducated humans still utilizing fossil fuels. Is there any hope for this primitive race. Wake up humans fossil fuels are a thing of the past. You can use water to run your vehicles and machines. Hence HHO Generators. And besides this is another good reason now to let the oil tycoons jack up the prices at the pump.

C'mon wf, you know better...talk like that will get you killed--if people actually listened...and believed you. few bad apples and all...