PDA

View Full Version : United States of America - Republic of Bananas Dynamite?

naste.de.lumina
25th April 2013, 17:16
Hello friends.
Only one outburst.
The American Dream is an illusion?
It was always an illusion and we simply did not realize?
That may be so.
It may also be a reflection of awakening.
Maybe a sum of the two.
For a foreigner like me, it's incredibly sad to realize radical transformation going on in the country once freedom and democracy.
The buzzword 'National Security' in the world would be ideologically honest
'Security Officers of Lies'.
See this example of hypocrisy:
'The Patrick administration clamped down the lid yesterday on Herald requests for details of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's government benefits, citing the dead Terror mastermind's right to privacy.'
Therefore, the individual has no right to trial, nor life, but has the right to privacy of the amount of funding paid for by state agencies.
Security Officers of Lies is the new motto, if not believe we blew you.
And blow people is expecialidade U.S. government.
They even outsource the craft to explode people with their drones.
And all in the name of Security Lies government officials of the Republic of bananas of dynamite.
Terribly sad.
We must watch and pray.
Peace
Wander brazilian.

Snookie
25th April 2013, 18:30
Hello friends.
Only one outburst.
The American Dream is an illusion?
It was always an illusion and we simply did not realize?
That may be so.
It may also be a reflection of awakening.
Maybe a sum of the two.
For a foreigner like me, it's incredibly sad to realize radical transformation going on in the country once freedom and democracy.
The buzzword 'National Security' in the world would be ideologically honest
'Security Officers of Lies'.
See this example of hypocrisy:
'The Patrick administration clamped down the lid yesterday on Herald requests for details of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's government benefits, citing the dead Terror mastermind's right to privacy.'
Therefore, the individual has no right to trial, nor life, but has the right to privacy of the amount of funding paid for by state agencies.
Security Officers of Lies is the new motto, if not believe we blew you.
And blow people is expecialidade U.S. government.
They even outsource the craft to explode people with their drones.
And all in the name of Security Lies government officials of the Republic of bananas of dynamite.
Terribly sad.
We must watch and pray.
Peace
Wander brazilian.

Hopefully this time a lot more people will wake up, I thnk there is evidence of this happening. There have been way to many "coincidences" for even the "coincidence theorists" to believe in any longer.

CD7
25th April 2013, 21:11
People who are honest with themselves who have been born and raised in US (and have a pulse)... KNOW the dream is an illusion A LONG TIME AGO. When ive communicated with people in other countries and they seem to have a VERY distorted view of wht its really like for many people here, i think to myself.. poor chap's been disillusioned by moving pictures on a screen.

However, it seems to me tht different countries have their own "issues" and im sure MISCONCEPTIONS from other people elsewhere. We have "things" and toilet paper to wash our bums...yet we are poisoned through multiple means slowly, work all our lives for nothing, and MONEY is the god here...if you arent taking pills from anxiety from being worked to death, your poor and not having a very good go of it---this ofcourse is not everyone, but its highly prevalent among the mass bottom feeders who i connect with in the part of america im sure is not put on tv.

Now the flip side..AFRICA (see how i light up just from the thought of this place) In america all ive EVER seen on tv were the commercials with the children in famine (not saying this is not an issue) However, when i actually set foot there...traveled from nairobi to just north near the ethiopian border. It was some of the most beautiful places i have ever seen/FELT. The spiritual connection one receives over there could not b expressed in words to someone who has been surrounded by Electronics there whole life. Of course no money there...heck no tiolet paper either but rich in connection to the soul

Now really where i wanted to go with this is tht if we took all the most precious gifts from all countries all over the world and built a TRUE DREAM space where there existed an abundance of food for the body and an abundance of food for the soul ...well ya know :)

Snookie
25th April 2013, 23:45
People who are honest with themselves who have been born and raised in US (and have a pulse)... KNOW the dream is an illusion A LONG TIME AGO. When ive communicated with people in other countries and they seem to have a VERY distorted view of wht its really like for many people here, i think to myself.. poor chap's been disillusioned by moving pictures on a screen.

However, it seems to me tht different countries have their own "issues" and im sure MISCONCEPTIONS from other people elsewhere. We have "things" and toilet paper to wash our bums...yet we are poisoned through multiple means slowly, work all our lives for nothing, and MONEY is the god here...if you arent taking pills from anxiety from being worked to death, your poor and not having a very good go of it---this ofcourse is not everyone, but its highly prevalent among the mass bottom feeders who i connect with in the part of america im sure is not put on tv.

Now the flip side..AFRICA (see how i light up just from the thought of this place) In america all ive EVER seen on tv were the commercials with the children in famine (not saying this is not an issue) However, when i actually set foot there...traveled from nairobi to just north near the ethiopian border. It was some of the most beautiful places i have ever seen/FELT. The spiritual connection one receives over there could not b expressed in words to someone who has been surrounded by Electronics there whole life. Of course no money there...heck no tiolet paper either but rich in connection to the soul

Now really where i wanted to go with this is tht if we took all the most precious gifts from all countries all over the world and built a TRUE DREAM space where there existed an abundance of food for the body and an abundance of food for the soul ...well ya know :)

What a wonderful world it would be...j