PDA

View Full Version : A Message To All

Orion197
25th April 2013, 20:53
Dear Fellow Avalonians and Truthseekers;

Here is a message from my heart to all of yours. I sincerely hope it resonates with all of you and that is sends the intended message of hope.
Here is the link before YouTube decides to "censor" it.

cgXCq7MrZKk

Earth Angel
25th April 2013, 21:04
great message.......could scroll a little faster ..... its amazing to see (Boston inspired) big time waking up.......I think we may be finally doing it!

spiritguide
25th April 2013, 21:14
Posted it for you .....

cgXCq7MrZKk

:peace:

dynamo
25th April 2013, 22:12
well done, thanks for sharing, Orion197!

Snookie
25th April 2013, 23:38
great message.......could scroll a little faster ..... its amazing to see (Boston inspired) big time waking up.......I think we may be finally doing it!

Lets sure hope so. I'm getting so tired of those A holes pulling all this BS on us, it's not even funny.

Rania
26th April 2013, 00:01
Thanks Orien

sirdipswitch
26th April 2013, 01:53
Many of us ARE awake. We ARE making waves, that are causing ripples around the world.

Times are changing. Now!

And THEY, know they can't stop us.

WhiteFeather
26th April 2013, 13:15
As Mother Earth changes her frequency so does all of her creations here. Shes doing this currently. The awakening process is a part of this frequency adjustment. Us Terran's are just waiting for the others to awaken with us. Some are slow learners, but all is ok. But when it comes, it will be a most wonderful event. ;) Remember what you signed up to do for this great planet. Great video my friend. This sums it up very well for me. Asquali

Got Frequency!

Adi
26th April 2013, 23:07
Brilliant message, everything in it is true. Love is the fabric of existence, it's what holds us together, sometimes we just can't see it, is all. Live in harmony and no fear. Earth can be a paradise of momentous proportions.

Adi

WhiteFeather
26th April 2013, 23:09
Bump of the day here, great video.

Orion197
27th April 2013, 14:52
Remember what you signed up to do for this great planet.

Thank you all for your warm responses.
It's an honour to be in contact with all of you great souls here on Avalon

Dear WhiteFeather, your statement resonates very highly with me -- thank you. Beautifully said and an important message of our times.

spiritguide
29th April 2013, 10:35
The mysteries of the Essenes...

Kindly listen objectively to this video it explains in a neutral manner how the Essenes lived and believed. There ancient knowledge was adopted by the Pharaohs and practiced through to this age by keepers of the light who transcend nationality, color and creed.

The presentation is about an hour long, but worth the time to gather ancient knowledge of the inner self that lives today as universally imbedded in all. IMHO

n-UeKlTPV8I

Peace be with you!

WhiteFeather
30th April 2013, 01:39
@ Spiritguide........Jesus was inspired by this great civilization in The Essenes. A great book to read by Dolores Cannon Jesus and The Essenes IMO.
Im on a mobile device so i cant post the direct Pdf link to her book here. If interested Google Dolores Cannon Jesus and The Essenes Pdf. Or maybe some kind Avalonian can post the link here. And Thanks Lou watching the video now.

RunningDeer
30th April 2013, 01:47
@ Spiritguide........Jesus was inspired by this great civilization in The Essenes. A great book to read by Dolores Cannon Jesus and The Essenes IMO.
Im on a mobile device so i cant post the direct Pdf link to her book here. If interested Google Dolores Cannon Jesus and The Essenes Pdf. Or maybe some kind Avalonian can post the link here. And Thanks Lou watching the video now.

Free pdf - "Disabled Link: Jesus and The Essenes," by Dolores Cannon (disabled_http://galactic.no/rune/DoloresCannon_books/Dolores-Cannon-Jesus-and-the-Essenes.pdf)

:wave:

WhiteFeather
30th April 2013, 02:58

Free pdf - "Disabled Link: Jesus and The Essenes," by Dolores Cannon (disabled_http://galactic.no/rune/DoloresCannon_books/Dolores-Cannon-Jesus-and-the-Essenes.pdf)

:wave:

;)
Asquali Paula for posting the link.

spiritguide
30th April 2013, 13:26
The link is quite simple, Jesus was a Nazarene and the Nazarenes were an Essene culture. In the video it explains that there was no village called Nazareth it was a region. To me it brings an understandable meaning to, " Let there be light! ".

RunningDeer
30th April 2013, 15:38
The mysteries of the Essenes...

Kindly listen objectively to this video it explains in a neutral manner how the Essenes lived and believed. There ancient knowledge was adopted by the Pharaohs and practiced through to this age by keepers of the light who transcend nationality, color and creed.

The presentation is about an hour long, but worth the time to gather ancient knowledge of the inner self that lives today as universally imbedded in all. IMHO

n-UeKlTPV8I

Peace be with you!

Thank you for posting this, SpiritGuide. I'm still listening.

This video is in alignment with story from Anna as told through author, Claire Heartsong and the book, “Anna, Grandmother of Jesus.” My burning questions were answered on how was a virgin birth possible? And how did people live for thousands of years? For me, this book is not about religion. It’s about how we are coming to know of our own awakening potentials.

And below, I transcribed one portion of the video that some may relate to:

“...Humankind was made up of three aspects: body, mind, and emotions. The ultimate goal of the individual was the evolution not only within him or herself, but also in regards to the planet and the Universe as a whole. The body was the outer means through which this was expressed. The mind was seen as the inner manifestation, and creator of thoughts and emotions which the body responded to and acted upon. Thought was therefore considered to be the highest, most powerful force in the Universe. As it was seen as the instigator of both feeling and action. The Essenes therefore trained themselves to harness this power in a positive way. Knowing that each thought effected the lives of everyone on the planet through the vibrations they sent into the collective unconscious...”

Hearts,
Paula

spiritguide
30th April 2013, 17:11
In listening to this video with an open mind many lifelong answers for many are answered. What we call new age is very ancient and what science is now discovering about consciousness was known and practiced by the Essene culture.

Let there be light!