PDA

View Full Version : Black-Eyed Children

bruno dante
26th April 2013, 02:51
Nothing quite gets the juices going like high strangeness...

I'd never heard of bec's till recently; coast to coast dedicated a little time to the topic a few nights back and I was fascinated.

The legend goes something like this: creepy and laconic children, usually between the ages of 8 and 16, arrive at a home and, in a hypnotic monotone, request to be let into the house, offering various excuses that range from a need to use the bathroom to a need to use the phone. Even when rebuked, they are said to repeat their request again and again, as if reading from a script. Those in their presence report feelings of nausea, headaches, and just a general ominous sensation. The kicker, of course, is when these seemingly shy children finally make eye contact, revealing jet black eyes...no pupil, no nothing. It is said to evoke unparalleled terror. Also, similar to the appearance of other paranormal anomalies, the presence of the bec's are said to be accompanied by a "sulphury smell".

I'm curious(infinitely) if any of you have had this experience. I'm resisting filing this under 'urban legends' ...as I suspect a few Avalonians have encountered these creepy rug rats...

bruno dante
26th April 2013, 03:15
A few more interesting bits...

Their presence has been known to cause electrical.disturbances, like phones ringing or electric garage doors going up n down, up n down...

They seem.to.simply vanish when the interaction is finished.

Its postulated that they are demonic in nature, or inter dimensional, having come here only to feed off the fear the interaction inevitably creates.

At least one abductee has claimed one of the children as hers - a human/alien hybrid.

The monotonous repetitive phrases are said to have a "hypnotic" effect.

Mandala
26th April 2013, 03:22
Hi Bruno, several months ago I posted about the black eyed children. It has been totally covered before my post and I didn't catch it. If you check you can find threads of material about these kids that is still popping up today.

Sincerely, Mandala

bruno dante
26th April 2013, 03:25
Hi Bruno, several months ago I posted about the black eyed children. It has been totally covered before my post and I didn't catch it. If you check you can find threads of material about these kids that is still popping up today.

Sincerely, Mandala

Oops! :o. Thanks Mandala!

Apologies. Still pretty new here...

Mandala
26th April 2013, 03:37
Welcome Bruno, glad to have you here.

bruno dante
26th April 2013, 03:46
Thanks for the warm welcome! And the tip!;)

Sunny-side-up
26th April 2013, 14:29
Grat'z bruno

Earth Angel
26th April 2013, 17:22
my daughter was just asking me about these.......she is home alone most of the day and terrified herself reading about them......here are two threads previously discussing them

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58135-Black-Eyed-Children-April-12-2013-C2CAM-I-saw-Blacked-Eyed-People-in-Amsterdam-1994

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch--James-Gilliland-and-Trout-Lake-&p=660238&highlight=black+eyed+children#post660238

CosmicKat
26th April 2013, 21:32
I just watched a documentary about these types of children. Here's a recent story that was done on them.

One night a man was sitting in his car reading a map because he felt he was lost. Two Children came up to his car and asked if they could get in. They satated that they were cold and needed to get to a phone. The man was startled and looking at these two Boys thought that something wasn't right with this. The Man didn't answer the Boy's and again, they asked if they could get in the car. The man then locked the doors and took off. he stated that he was about to let them in and something came over him and his instincts told him not to let the Children in or that might be the last thing he would ever do. This man also stated that these Children had the blackest eye's he'd ever seen. Both Boy's wearing dark hoodies.

If you ask me if I believe in Black Eye'd Children.. I'd say yes in deed. I have heard other stories as well and they all say that these Children always ask to come in.

Thanks for posting this... Good thread.

Skywizard
26th April 2013, 22:39
This man also stated that these Children had the blackest eye's he'd ever seen. Both Boy's wearing dark hoodies.
Thanks for posting this... Good thread.

OK, bruno dante lets see your eyes... :laugh: was a good thread.

skywizard