PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock: The Storm of Disclosure is About to Hit... Very important IMHO

Kimberley
27th April 2013, 18:11
I am only half way through reading David's latest article:

"The Storm of Disclosure is About to Hit..."

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1125-disclosure-storm

After I finish reading this I am moving on to check this out:

I think this will need to have it's own thread...(this is one excerpt)

INTERNATIONAL CONSORTIUM OF INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS BLOW THE LID OFF

One very significant new development is the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, or ICIJ.

This is a combined group of 38 different media companies -- involving 86 journalists from 46 different countries -- all working together for the first time.

This includes top media networks in the UK, the US, France, Germany and Canada. It is very telling that their own networks haven't reported much about their work yet -- if anything.

Nonetheless, the alliance is very real -- and there is a ton of material to read on their website, http://www.icij.org .

They have hacked into over 2.5 million secret files -- and are systematically identifying each and every secret haven where the Cabal has been hiding the money it is stealing from the people.

This includes shadowy "off-ledger" accounts that were based on stealing from the Global Collateral Accounts, as we have reported in Financial Tyranny.

2.5 MILLION LEAKED FILES TARGETING POLITICIANS AND MEGA-RICH WORLDWIDE

This excerpt from April 3, 2013 reveals the nature of this new, worldwide alliance of journalists -- and the 2.5 million documents they uncovered to help solve our problems.

Secret Files Expose Global Impact of Offshore Accounts
http://www.icij.org/offshore/secret-files-expose-offshores-global-impact

A cache of 2.5 million files has cracked open the secrets of more than 120,000 offshore companies and trusts, exposing hidden dealings of politicians, con men and the mega-rich the world over.

The secret records obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists lay bare the names behind covert companies and private trusts in the British Virgin Islands, the Cook Islands and other offshore hideaways....

The leaked files provide facts and figures — cash transfers, incorporation dates, links between companies and individuals — that illustrate how offshore financial secrecy has spread aggressively around the globe, allowing the wealthy and the well-connected to dodge taxes and fueling corruption and economic woes in rich and poor nations alike.

The records detail the offshore holdings of people and companies in more than 170 countries and territories.

THE BIGGEST STOCKPILE OF INSIDE INFORMATION EVER OBTAINED

As the article continues, we find that this is the biggest, most elaborate exposure of inside info in the history of the media -- 160 times bigger than Wikileaks.

http://www.icij.org/offshore/secret-files-expose-offshores-global-impact

The hoard of documents represents the biggest stockpile of inside information about the offshore system ever obtained by a media organization.

The total size of the files, measured in gigabytes, is more than 160 times larger than the leak of U.S. State Department documents by Wikileaks in 2010.

Much love! :grouphug: Much peace! :peace:

S-L
27th April 2013, 18:25
The first third is spent discussing some "prophetic" dreams he's had.
The next third is spent covering current events.
The next third is spent asking us to buy stuff.

Has Wilcock run out of material from his inside sources?

You can watch SIRIUS right now by clicking on this link.

A portion of the proceeds from your rental goes directly to supporting our work -- and the contributions I made to the film -- in addition to supporting free-energy initiatives.

I have also worked very hard to move Disclosure forward -- by taking on a new TV deal with Gaiam TV to produce Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock.

You can sign up for a 10-day free trial, watch all these episodes, and if you don't like what you see, simply cancel -- and pay nothing.

Your card will not be charged if you cancel. If you like it, simply continue watching, and you pay 9.99 a month -- for full access to over 5000 unique spiritual titles.

Our satisfaction rate is very, very high. Almost everyone signing up for the free trial has happily continued on to become a regular subscriber at 9.99 a month.

Only a small percentage of our audience has signed up for the free trial so far. I need your help out here on the front lines -- so please give it a try!

bruno dante
27th April 2013, 18:38
Groan! If I had a dollar for.every time we were told disclosure was right around the corner, I'd be a quadrillionaire.

I do feel a bit of shame every time I allow myself to feel a little hope when reading something like this. Wilcock may have made a few.accurate predictions here n there, but he's also had his embarrassments. Besides, no one has had any success in predicting disclosure. The combined success rate of all our whistleblowers predicting disclosure.is exactly.zero percent. Zero.

How many times have we been told that TV time has been reserved for an alleged Obama disclosure speech?

How many times have we been told that the cabal is wobbly n weak..a hairsbreath away from a 12th round knockout?

Someone wake me when something actually happens..zzzzzzzzz

P.s. this post is in no way meant to be disrespectful to the op. It's merely an expression of my frustration.

S-L
27th April 2013, 18:46
Groan! If I had a dollar for.every time we were told disclosure was right around the corner, I'd be a quadrillionaire.
I do feel a bit of shame every time I allow myself to feel a little hope when reading something like this. Wilcock may have made a few.accurate predictions here n there, but he's also had his embarrassments. Besides, no one has had any success in predicting disclosure. The combined success rate of all our whistleblowers predicting disclosure.is exactly.zero percent. Zero.

I completely agree. Sometimes I wonder what their intentions are. Is it merely self-promotion or is there something darker afoot? Is the alternative community constantly being duped into imminent disclosure so that it gets lulled into a false sense of complacency?

bruno dante
27th April 2013, 18:51

I completely agree. Sometimes I wonder what their intentions are. Is it merely self-promotion or is there something darker afoot? Is the alternative community constantly being duped into imminent disclosure so that it gets lulled into a false sense of complacency?

Indeed sir.

Most great magicians will tell you that while we'Re paying attention to what's going on over here...the real action is going on over there;)

white wizard
27th April 2013, 18:58
Hmmmm I do not know if this is true perhaps I should ask the GFL:p

but on a serious note the infiltration in the alternative media is

so vast that I refuse to believe anything anymore without solid

evidence. As of right know there is no talk of it on regular media

websites and until that happens the story will stay buried regardless

if it is true or not. I like David personally, but I have a feeling

this is another scheme cooked up by COINTELPRO operatives.

we-R-one
27th April 2013, 19:35
Is it just me or has disclosure all ready been happening for many years now? Look at all the alien movies, look at the alien commercials at super bowl time, it's so in your face it's almost ridiculous....and though the days of relying on someone of moral authority are almost over, people still look for someone of moral authority to tell them E.T.'s are real. I don't get it.....

The human race is so barbaric I don't see any alien race wanting to make a mass landing until we get our spiritual houses in order, just my opinion.

Lifebringer
27th April 2013, 19:40
LIBOR.
Is that short for "lying Pigs" aka lying bores?

Imo, oh yeah, the pigs just turned into hogs after Reagan and Bush 1 and 2.

Trickle down my arze!

CosmicKat
27th April 2013, 19:44
It's like the hype surrounding 12/21/12, when nothing happened, the guru's who claimed the World was about to end suddenly disappeared themselves.

Go figure!

bruno dante
27th April 2013, 20:06
Is it just me or has disclosure all ready been happening for many years now? Look at all the alien movies, look at the alien commercials at super bowl time, it's so in your face it's almost ridiculous....and though the days of relying on someone of moral authority are almost over, people still look for someone of moral authority to tell them E.T.'s are real. I don't get it.....

The human race is so barbaric I don't see any alien race wanting to make a mass landing until we get our spiritual houses in order, just my opinion.

All good points. I suppose I was speaking of "official" disclosure.

I just hope the malevolent aliens aren't more barbaric than we are.;). And the benevolent ones...I fear that if they wait till we've got our house in order to offer aid then they will have waited too long. Though it is my personal belief that they are offering us quite a bit of help "behind the scenes" if you will. Of course, there are those that will say WE are the aliens, who have incarnated at this time as humans to save humanity. I tend to believe it.

Hervé
27th April 2013, 20:09

... hence the fundamental question: is it disclosure or is it a gigantic psyop (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=652209&viewfull=1#post652209)?

bruno dante
27th April 2013, 20:16

... hence the fundamental question: is it disclosure or is it a gigantic psyop (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=652209&viewfull=1#post652209)?

I think it makes more sense as a subtle disclosure, but I certainly see your point. Perhaps a massive distraction. From what? The federal reserve, the economy, the pharma cartels etc...

Though the masses aren't too terribly concerned with this stuff, just the smallish niche groups like ourselves...so the distraction theory kind of loses traction there, in my humble opinion.

we-R-one
27th April 2013, 20:40

I think it makes more sense as a subtle disclosure, but I certainly see your point. Perhaps a massive distraction. From what? The federal reserve, the economy, the pharma cartels etc...

Though the masses aren't too terribly concerned with this stuff, just the smallish niche groups like ourselves...so the distraction theory kind of loses traction there, in my humble opinion.

That's a good article AmzerZo...I like Rappoport, have read a few of his articles via AJ in the past. It's the very reason I avoided the "Thrive" movement. I could tell they're trying to herd the group so they woo the masses in with promises and hope. Not to mention I found Van Jones a supposed valued contributor on there to be quite a scary character,(think Obama's past Green Czar), so I don't see why anyone would want to follow him.

You see this is why I posted what I did in "The Solutions" thread.....the point being, is it helps you to put your spiritual house in order, there's no group to join, you do it on your own terms, and it's free of cost. The bonus lies in the fact that your efforts not only reward you, but those around you due to the nature of the holographic universe and the energy field that connects us all. The science is there, only now, it's finally coming to the surface in a more public format and with legitimate studies to reinforce what's always been.

Hervé
27th April 2013, 20:43
[...]

If you followed the link under "gigantic psyop (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=652209&viewfull=1#post652209)" and read that article about what psyops are intended for, then it might be easier to see these adds and movies as funneling devices to such things as "Project Blue beam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam)" and/or Carol Rosin's "Last Card (http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/dr-carol-rosin-the-illuminists-progression-of-hoaxes-terrorists-rogue-nations-asteriods-and-the-last-card-will-be-the-extra-terrestrial-threat/)" to be played on the planet's population since the real "aliens" have been earth's autochthons for as long as humans have been. From where the "We are not alone and have never been."

IMO, the distractions created are designed to keep whatever individuals with genuine investigative skills off the tracks of the controllers into chasing red herrings and wild geese.

bruno dante
27th April 2013, 20:46
The holographic theory made "we are one" stop being a trite new-agey redundancy, and more of a suggestion of infinite practical applications. In helping oneself we help others, and in helping others we help ourselves. It's a wonderful mechanism!;)

we-R-one
27th April 2013, 20:55
Ya, but there are legitimate scientific studies, so you can't label it as a "new agey" fad, so I wouldn't consider it to be a mechanism in the means I think you are implying. You know why? Because when you understand how it works, the beauty is, it can't be mis-used. Those that make that attempt to misuse the energy field will affect their own state of being rather than those around them. That is my understanding of how it works according to an audio I was listening to last night.

Observer1964
27th April 2013, 21:00
I think disclosure will not come from the MSM. If disclosure happens it will be because enough of us have figured out what is going on, and the positive ET's can come and show themselves without completely disrupting our culture. From MSM and the elite we wont ever get a disclosure, in fact I think they want to start WW3 to stop disclosure or to stop us figuring out... Common we need the 100th monkey to figure it out, then it will become a natural and logical way of thinking for everybody, that is what I think the disclosure really is.
If we wait for them to tell us... well then it [disclosure] wont happen.

Maunagarjana
27th April 2013, 21:56
I don't take his predictions of disclosure seriously because I don't think it will happen. But I am encouraged by the articles he posted by Matt Taibbi and the stuff from the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. Better than nothing at least. I'm surprised no one's even mentioned them. About his predictions of some big "storm" to happen next month. That's right around the time that Clif High is predicting the beginning of the Global Coastal Event (or cluster of events.) So, I wouldn't ignore this. In fact, I'm stocking up on supplies and expecting some turbulence, according to Clif, by June 1st at the latest. If there's going to be an end to financial tyranny and diabolical secrecy, I expect that it will be precipitated by mother earth and father sun. But that's just my hunch.

ghostrider
27th April 2013, 22:04
To me disclosure has already happened... our leaders will never agree to tell any truth, we know this... it has to come from the bottom up, just as Dr. Steven Greer suggests ...sad , most of the witnesses are former military, and pilots, and air traffic controllers ... the very ones who would be the first to know about things in the sky that are not ours ...

bruno dante
27th April 2013, 22:36
Ya, but there are legitimate scientific studies, so you can't label it as a "new agey" fad, so I wouldn't consider it to be a mechanism in the means I think you are implying. You know why? Because when you understand how it works, the beauty is, it can't be mis-used. Those that make that attempt to misuse the energy field will affect their own state of being rather than those around them. That is my understanding of how it works according to an audio I was listening to last night.

Its no longer a new-agey type of thing to me..what I was trying to say;)

Could you please post a link to that audio? Thanks!

enfoldedblue
27th April 2013, 22:47
The way I see it our power resides in US in the NOW. Anything that has us looking to the future, waititng for some outside event is drawing us away from our true point of power.

christian
27th April 2013, 23:08
All the information is already there. "Disclosure" always has this "give it to the people" implication. The information has been given. What's important now is, where is the awareness? Where is the will of the people to educate themselves? Where's the verve in the educated people to educate others? When is that gonna happen?

How about now? :)

Fred Steeves
27th April 2013, 23:45
Yeah, this whole disclosure this has long struck me as a big red herring. Propaganda continues to evolve to a more and more refined state, but one constant theme of it cannot be avoided, whether spread intentionally or not by the presenter: "Whatever it is that you want or need, you must look anywhere but to yourself to acquire it".

we-R-one
28th April 2013, 00:10
;)

Its no longer a new-agey type of thing to me..what I was trying to say;)

Could you please post a link to that audio? Thanks!

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying what I had hoped you meant. :smile:

Here's the audio with Gregg Braden on coasttocoastam, compliments of our dear friend greybeard:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=665480&viewfull=1#post665480

nonesuch
28th April 2013, 00:38
The day I see David Wilcock publish an article that doesn't begin with or devolve into a self-praising expose of his extraordinary powers and his latest 'big hit' movie, his course on accessing the higher self or his weariness from trying to meet the latest deadline for his latest book is the day I might consider taking him seriously.

However, his reference to Matt Taibbi's Rolling Stone artlcle (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425) from two days ago about the latest and biggest financial fraud exposed thus far (bigger than LIBOR) was the only thing I remember from his recent post that was useful to me. I'd recommend the article as required reading even for those who shoot psychic lightning bolts at anyone seeing conspiracies around every corner. It is a good read. I can thank David for reminding me to follow the link and educate myself.

Here's a cut and paste from Matt's article to entice or repel, depending on your interests:

"Word has leaked out that the London-based firm ICAP, the world's largest broker of interest-rate swaps, is being investigated by American authorities for behavior that sounds eerily reminiscent of the Libor mess. Regulators are looking into whether or not a small group of brokers at ICAP may have worked with up to 15 of the world's largest banks to manipulate ISDAfix, a benchmark number used around the world to calculate the prices of interest-rate swaps.

Interest-rate swaps are a tool used by big cities, major corporations and sovereign governments to manage their debt, and the scale of their use is almost unimaginably massive. It's about a $379 trillion market, meaning that any manipulation would affect a pile of assets about 100 times the size of the United States federal budget."

Matt gives support to the idea of a small band of crooks in the banks we've all heard of making decisions that affect the world significantly, based on whim or greed, no matter how much suffering, death and horror they know they're causing.

spiritguide
28th April 2013, 00:48
The power is within. If you do not want to be controlled materially or spiritually just don't allow it. People will only do what you allow them to do when it comes to your persona. The issue of disclosure is one of nil... there is no personal gain one way or another, if it happens at all we all need to deal with it on a personal level. We are all tapped into the global consciousness, just listen and you will know intuitively what is or is not.

Peace of mind to you all!

Maunagarjana
28th April 2013, 00:57
Yeah, you guys are right....I will never pay attention to anything outside myself again. Nor will I plan for the future or try to anticipate which way events will go. For now on it's just extreme introversion, heedless of everything external. ;)

ThePythonicCow
28th April 2013, 01:18
The day I see David Wilcock publish an article that doesn't begin with or devolve into a self-praising expose of his extraordinary powers and his latest 'big hit' movie, his course on accessing the higher self or his weariness from trying to meet the latest deadline for his latest book is the day I might consider taking him seriously.

However, his reference to Matt Taibbi's Rolling Stone artlcle (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425) from two days ago about the latest and biggest financial fraud exposed thus far (bigger than LIBOR) was the only thing I remember from his recent post that was useful to me. I'd recommend the article as required reading even for those who shoot psychic lightning bolts at anyone seeing conspiracies around every corner. It is a good read. I can thank David for reminding me to follow the link and educate myself.

Here's a cut and paste from Matt's article to entice or repel, depending on your interests:

"Word has leaked out that the London-based firm ICAP, the world's largest broker of interest-rate swaps, is being investigated by American authorities for behavior that sounds eerily reminiscent of the Libor mess. Regulators are looking into whether or not a small group of brokers at ICAP may have worked with up to 15 of the world's largest banks to manipulate ISDAfix, a benchmark number used around the world to calculate the prices of interest-rate swaps.

Interest-rate swaps are a tool used by big cities, major corporations and sovereign governments to manage their debt, and the scale of their use is almost unimaginably massive. It's about a $379 trillion market, meaning that any manipulation would affect a pile of assets about 100 times the size of the United States federal budget."

Matt gives support to the idea of a small band of crooks in the banks we've all heard of make decisions that affect the world significantly, based on whim or greed, no matter how much suffering, death and horror they know they're causing.

For those who are interested, this thread is discussing this latest article of Matt Taibbi: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58661-The-Biggest-Price-Fixing-Scandal-Ever). Matt has a gift for words, and has been quite involved in the last few years exposing the financial corruption.

Gardener
28th April 2013, 01:25
Disclosure or revealing/unveiling/apacalyps/ etc... will happen on its own regardless of anyone or anything. No thing can stop it. Its cyclical, like summer and winter, the hidden will become disclosed. Many things have come to light in the last couple of years and its just getting started, and the ramping up of distractions and control tells us that it is so.

danimyl
28th April 2013, 03:09
Ditto on the tired line of rhetoric from Wilcock. He's been talking in these exact terms for years about how explosive the thing around the corner is. The part that always turned me off about this tactic of his is the way it's always some "energy" or "shift" or something that's happening on levels we don't have access to and therefore nobody actually has to do anything difficult. Just keep reading so you know how the story unfolds... oh, and don't forget about his new band/album/tour or whatever.

This is why it's not advisable for people with serious abilities to get in the prediction and prophecy business. He may be totally legit in all has Cayce-esque glory but he lost me long ago with the overblown rhetoric.

AND ditto on the Taibbi article being worth a read. Now THERE'S some disclosure going on.

gripreaper
28th April 2013, 04:56
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy19/spockachu/gifs/GORN.gif

Typical comments from Wilcocks site:

Dear David, thank you for all you do!!

So Belovedly exquisite!! ~~

I am happy to subscribe to your video series, and happy to support your work.
Thanks David! Love your updates

David,Thank you for this AMAZING report! Your work to help humanity is incredible, and I want to let you know how much I APPRECIATE YOU!

Thank you, David, for sharing your dreams, your insights and prophecies.

Thank you for contributing yet again to our individual and collective liberation, David!

Dear David, thank you so much for all the information you share with us!

Thank You David, This information is so vast and amazing it really shows that things are changing and fast!

thank u david. i was moved to tears while reading your dream sharing,

Dear David, Thank you once again for all of your great investigative work

Dear Dr. Wilcock: I wanted to say THANK YOU for The Most Compelling and Fascinating Research into Quantum Psycics and Earth Sciences

Could the mods possibly be letting only aggrandizement comments through? Naaaa.

jackovesk
28th April 2013, 05:54
To (Disclose) or not to (Disclose) that is the (Question)...:)

Ones things for sure, it won't be coming from (David Wilcock) & his (Alledged) Sources...:nono:

Just (Filling) the pages of a Blog with (Inuendo & Rumor) just doesn't cut it anymore...:nono:

I prefer to access my own (Knowing)...

News to Some...

We have already had (Disclosure) & its been going on for years...:yes4:

The (Question/s) are...

Isn't that (Enough)..?

...or do (We) need it to come from an (Official Govt. Entity)...:confused:

For what its worth, I'll give you a Prediction...

The Benevolent ET's (WILL) show themselves to (The World) when the timing is right & I might add it will happen well before any kind of (Govt. False-Flag UFO/Invasion/Event) transpires...:yes4:

You will (Never) get (Disclosure) from Govt...:nono:

Why..?

Because, they are (Not) in the (Loop)

& more Importantly...

You'll (NEVER) get it from the (Black Budget Corporations) because they have far too much to (LOSE)..!

So until the (Next) Disclosure News/Rumors arise, I'll bid you all farewell...:)

gripreaper
28th April 2013, 05:55
but one constant theme of it cannot be avoided, whether spread intentionally or not by the presenter: "Whatever it is that you want or need, you must look anywhere but to yourself to acquire it".

I knew the secret was hidden in plain sight!!!

WhiteFeather
28th April 2013, 14:10

You nailed It.
And we look like a bunch of wild primitive animals to our celestial friends dont we. Perhaps they are waiting for us to evolve. Once we evolve then we can make contact.
I think the animal indulging disturbs them. As most of the benevolent races are fruitetarians. This is key IMO. Just a thought.

RMorgan
28th April 2013, 15:09
Very "predictable". lol

Now that people wont buy his "ascension" predictions anymore, since all his predictions so far have miserably failed, he just had to find another subject to push as "just around the corner".

With all hype surrounding the Sirius movie and disclosure, this is timed perfectly.

His audience just loves predictions; They canīt live without them. If he wants to keep his readership, he simply needs to give them their periodic "hopeum" fix, whether it is ascension, disclosure or whatever, otherwise they will find someone else who does.

wobbegong
29th April 2013, 06:32
With all hype surrounding the Sirius movie and disclosure, this is timed perfectly.

His audience just loves predictions; ...

Loves predictions AND info from 'very highly connected insider sources', did you notice this one?

(Wilcock)...However, another insider with even higher connections informed me that this was almost certainly a coordinated shoot-down effort -- from our classified planetary defense grid.

Apparently there are tiny drones in our upper atmosphere that use advanced technology to track all objects in our airspace -- and will immediately zoom in on and destroy anything unfamiliar.

These ETs may have intended to make a grand entrance, just 14 days after their story went public. Instead they were blown out of the sky -- and murdered.

I was saddened to hear this story from such well-positioned and reliable insiders. This event could have been the mass sighting we were waiting for -- but obviously it did not end well for them. ...
So these poor aliens were coming to greet us, probably in good cheer after their story went public, and they were murdered. Good try Wilcock. Another not so subtle attempt, timed to be in concert with the Sirius movie (at 1:14', Nazis marching after Greer condemns anti ET propaganda), to make us humans look like a bunch of xenophobic trigger-happy rednecks.

Observer1964
29th April 2013, 16:22
I've been thinking bout a book i read about a contact with a group of aliens from the planet Iarga.
According to them we live in cosmic isolation, this is necessary as part of our evolution to reach a kind of identity and maturity as a species they call social stability.
What we call disclosure is from their point of view called 'cosmic integration'. Becomming part of the community of intelligent races, and having acces to the interplanetary internet.

fragment from book 2

Book-editor's Note: The information in this Part 2(Philosophy part) is not for everyone. When it was originally transmitted, during many months following the initial contact, the witness was carefully instructed not to release any of it until he was given the time. As the first part of this edition of this book, the original contact story, was being typeset for printing, the Iargans re-contacted the witness and authorized him to release the second manuscript printed here as Part 2 of this book, which you are now about to read. Only those who are ready will understand. The others will find this uninteresting to them and will not continue reading it. (For internet-version is to remark that not all of the original material is brought here - but the most. Some words are translated into Norwegian given in( ) . And it is also to remark that since the author was a Catholic Christian - the material here brought is in a great part imprinted, distinguished by that in the way he here describes the fighting between light and darknes- or God and Satan as here expressed. R.Ø.remark.)

During the first visit aboard the spacecraft the witness was given some kind of conditioning which made him receptive to sights and sounds, something like the way it was done mechanically aboard the ship, and after that the Iargans could "tune him in" and transmit sounds and images with what seemed like 3-dimensional reality. The contacts continued and hundreds of pages of notes, sketches, and diagrams were made. These are collected in this section on Iargan philosophy.

These notes describe the origin of the Universe, both non-physical and physical, ours and theirs, and the origin and development of both spiritual and physical rational creatures, and how they are influenced. They also discuss the plurality of life and the great variety of intelligent creatures in this vast universe and their purpose.

THE COSMIC INTEGRATION OF EARTH

This information was handed over by the crew of an Iargan spaceship with the intention to lift the cosmic isolation of humanity.
(note; the book was originally written in dutch, the English version was done by W.C. Stevens, but to my feeling and others who read both versions, the English version has lost some of the original spirit and is less impacting somehow. I have contact with others who read the book and we had planned to do a re-translation, but sofar we never got started (sorry))
http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html
http://galactic.no/rune/iarga2a.html

In the late 60's the author had a little interview on dutch TV about his experience.
QXueHVKRCS8
Mt_P24Bi5D8

Peace of Mind
29th April 2013, 17:06
haha, David still attempting to mold the future by molding enough people's mind, smh. Just to even think you can predict the future you'll post up false flags. No one can predict the future. The deeds we do (and don't do) will be the only way to create the future. We can hint on what tomorrow brings by observing what we see today. But, to think you know what will actually happen is never a good position to put yourself in, especially when your track record on such things resides in failure. If he expects to be repected and/or considered... he needs to trash that broken crystal ball and deal in the reality of NOW.

Peace

wobbegong
29th April 2013, 23:40
...The deeds we do (and don't do) will be the only way to create the future. ...

That's just it IMO...and there is still so much to do to fulfil what we came here to do, each their part.
I am really starting to think that these con-artists are doing it intentionally...I mean coming up with predictions, so that one waits for the prediction and is veered away from their true purpose, away from action, from thinking, from awareness. It's part of the plan, it's intentional, or if the various Wilcocks or Greers are not doing it intentionally, those that are controlling them are.
Just look at the pattern:
- keep blaming a Cabal or Military Industrial Complex for everything, so that we really have little left to believe in...except for ET saviours;
- keep predicting big events beyond our control;
- keep promising free-energy, but not the simple stuff that we really should focus on (solar, wind, etc.)...no no, big, big stuff like Greer's multidimensional technologies that would have solved the oil spill in a flash;
- keep promising disclosure, when it's actually already happened for those, like Avalonians, that have done some homework...
The list could go on and it's actually been a very clear pattern, a clear plan of deception that is being carried out in concert by many different ambassadors at many different levels.

Good try David&C...here at Avalon it ain't working.

marielle
30th April 2013, 00:14
I've been thinking bout a book i read about a contact with a group of aliens from the planet Iarga.

I've read that--the English version. It was quite good. Thanks for the reminder.

Carmody
30th April 2013, 01:08
Just be glad that David is out there swinging away at it.

What have you done today?

What do you do every day?

Do you directly participate and try to reach people every day?

Do you live in the world of excuses, or do you do something every day?

These are the kinds of things we should be asking ourselves.

The hour is getting late and excuses are no longer viable. Excuses were never viable, it just takes a bit of 'in your face' to make that clear, for some.

Just remember, that in such situations, you tend to loose your best first, as someone has to fill the gap, until people wake up.

So, people come into a thread and disparage David. I'm ok with that.

They'll have to be good with me disparaging them, for not balancing out their behavior. Go ahead. Wail about David. Break the forum's energies. Go ahead. Shoot yourself and everyone around you in the foot. Create the conditions that break momentum. Be that foolish. I will still see it for what it is, and I will call you out on it.

Two possibilities are at hand. Either the disparaging are very very foolish people with limited vision and reach in understanding how this works, or they want to break any form of momentum from gathering. or some combination thereof.

The kind of people who have not seen enough blood running in the streets and won't understand, until it does. By then, it is too late.

JRS
30th April 2013, 02:00
I agree Carmody. Break of energy is true. If I remember correctly, one of the reasons that Bill started Camelot was to assist with the work that Dr Greer and the Disclosure Project were doing. How far we have come?! We all should remember that the Cabal has made a huge effort to disrupt that energy. I have to admit that they have been quite effective! The Cabal's "truth" is quite prevelant here.

Selene
30th April 2013, 02:23
I don't think that the cabal has succeeded in this, JRS, so I will cheerfully disagree with you in part in the best spirit of diversity here at Avalon: I think that all our previous efforts you cited have been the seeds that have evolved into the present strong influence that AltMedia (in general) has on public opinion. (Some 38% of all Americans now think that 9-11 was a false flag, etc. They didn’t get that from CNN.)

The cabal is everywhere, true. But now we have alternatives. In that respect, David has been a forerunner; he can make his own mistakes as we all do, but at least he has managed to score some good points along the way.

We here are all part of a vast and rapidly evolving new world of media and opinion technology. The Gutenberg revolution was peanuts compared to the incredible publishing power of the ‘net for expressing individual opinion at low/no cost. Back in the 20th century (so long ago, LOL!) you had to have a gatekeeper publisher, a literary agent, a vast personal budget, or an MSM authorized media position and salary in order to say anything in print at all. Now we have forums, blogs and tweets, open to practically anyone for practically free.

I think we’re winning. The future is within our grasp, and possibly our determination.

Cheers,

Selene

RMorgan
30th April 2013, 02:58
Alright...You canīt criticize David Wilcock, otherwise youīll be breaking the forumīs energy and momentum, or shooting some other people in the foot...

Again, the same invalid argument against criticism.

People donīt need to be painters to criticize paintings, or high cuisine chefs to criticize food, or mechanical engineers to criticize a car, or being politicians to criticize the president, or journalists to criticize the news paper, or graduated musicians to criticize music, or members of the royal family to criticize the queen.

So why people would need to write books, give lectures, record dvds and youtube videos to criticize David Wilcock?

People have the absolute right to voice their opinion. Period.

David Wilcock is like any object of criticism. He runs a business and sells products to the public and the people who consume his products are the ultimate judges of the quality of his work.

Lots of anonymous persons share their wisdom and knowledge in forums like this everyday, or contribute to build a better society by being an example for their closest friends, family and community, for free, without asking for anything in return. Are they doing something to change things? You bet they are.

Personally, if you ask me, Iīd say Iīve learned a thousand times more by reading and participating in this forum than by reading any paid material. There isnīt any celebrity here, only regular people sharing their extremely valuable individual experiences and points of view.

So, if some people here analyze David Wilcockīs work and history and come to the conclusion that he isnīt what he seems to be. So be it.

If some other people here read his work, love it and become his fans. So be it.

Either way, will it disrupt any kind of energy or momentum? No way.

What makes this place so great is that people with all kinds of opinions, backgrounds, nationalities and cultures share, discuss and, despite all differences, come to conclusions together. The freedom to voice their opinions and knowledge is what makes this forum so amazing.

Check David Wilcockīs forum, where members canīt even think about criticizing him otherwise they are instantly banned; Then come back and check Project Avalon. Then ask yourself which one has more potential to really build a momentum towards change?

Thankfully, the admins and moderators donīt think like you, otherwise this forum would be made by people wearing white organic cotton clothes, singing kumbayah, Hindu mantras and growing old while waiting for ascension in the middle of nowhere.

The number of anonymous people working hard to make this world a better place greatly outnumbers the ones who seek to live in the limelight and sell their "truth" for a price. Donīt underestimate the people.

If thereīs one thing that is indeed disruptive, is applying rhetoric as an attempt make people feel bad about speaking their minds, specially when such rhetoric involves the idea of being punished if they do this or donīt do that, and qualify them as smart if they do as you tell and fools if they donīt.

araucaria
30th April 2013, 05:59
Carmody singing kumbayah - something wrong with this picture:(

DarMar
30th April 2013, 08:24
does he talk the talk and walk the walk?

jut thought to put my 2 cents here...

But i really feel that the more you are aware the less you will try to awake sleepy ones?
why?
simply by doing something for him removes from him possibility to understand and grow. Ergo you cannot awake others than yourself.
His area of doing is easily descriptable as beating arround the bush, no more, no less.
Actually i believe through his work he is working on his awakening and that stuff about awakening others is false and nonexistant.
well most funny part he is asking money from sleepy ones so he can awake not influencing his mind with job, mortgages and stuff..

Yeah he is awake i would say. But every single person which follows him is in deep state of dreaming.
infact every follower is sleeping beauty to be more exact.

"all glory to the hypnotoad!"

778 neighbour of some guy
30th April 2013, 08:57
Alright...You canīt criticize David Wilcock, otherwise youīll be breaking the forumīs energy and momentum, or shooting some other people in the foot...

Again, the same invalid argument against criticism.

People donīt need to be painters to criticize paintings, or high cuisine chefs to criticize food, or mechanical engineers to criticize a car, or being politicians to criticize the president, or journalists to criticize the news paper, or graduated musicians to criticize music, or members of the royal family to criticize the queen.

So why people would need to write books, give lectures, record dvds and youtube videos to criticize David Wilcock?

People have the absolute right to voice their opinion. Period.

David Wilcock is like any object of criticism. He runs a business and sells products to the public and the people who consume his products are the ultimate judges of the quality of his work.

Lots of anonymous persons share their wisdom and knowledge in forums like this everyday, or contribute to build a better society by being an example for their closest friends, family and community, for free, without asking for anything in return. Are they doing something to change things? You bet they are.

Personally, if you ask me, Iīd say Iīve learned a thousand times more by reading and participating in this forum than by reading any paid material. There isnīt any celebrity here, only regular people sharing their extremely valuable individual experiences and points of view.

So, if some people here analyze David Wilcockīs work and history and come to the conclusion that he isnīt what he seems to be. So be it.

If some other people here read his work, love it and become his fans. So be it.

Either way, will it disrupt any kind of energy or momentum? No way.

What makes this place so great is that people with all kinds of opinions, backgrounds, nationalities and cultures share, discuss and, despite all differences, come to conclusions together. The freedom to voice their opinions and knowledge is what makes this forum so amazing.

Check David Wilcockīs forum, where members canīt even think about criticizing him otherwise they are instantly banned; Then come back and check Project Avalon. Then ask yourself which one has more potential to really build a momentum towards change?

Thankfully, the admins and moderators donīt think like you, otherwise this forum would be made by people wearing white organic cotton clothes, singing kumbayah, Hindu mantras and growing old while waiting for ascension in the middle of nowhere.

The number of anonymous people working hard to make this world a better place greatly outnumbers the ones who seek to live in the limelight and sell their "truth" for a price. Donīt underestimate the people.

If thereīs one thing that is indeed disruptive, is applying rhetoric as an attempt make people feel bad about speaking their minds.

;)Hear ye hear ye;)

Outstanding post, imo of course, can I have another please?

Raf, you did it again, eloquent as always.

wobbegong
30th April 2013, 09:14
...Thankfully, the admins and moderators donīt think like you, otherwise this forum would be made by people wearing white organic cotton clothes, singing kumbayah, Hindu mantras and growing old while waiting for ascension in the middle of nowhere.
LoL
I just stopped taking Wilcock seriously after this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI
Does anyone here think that it was not a fake channelling?
I hope that I'm not breaking the forumīs energy and momentum by saying that that is the most ridiculous fake channelling I have ever heard, and over the years the amount of wrong info he disseminated only increased...I mean, really, do you believe that tiny aliens were actually coming to visit us recently and we murdered them with tiny drones?

Maunagarjana
30th April 2013, 11:22
I don't mind people criticizing David when one of these threads pop up. I would just rather that when people comment that they actually read the article before commenting, and that their comment is relative to what is contained in the article, rather than just a general ticking off of what bugs them about David's personality or marketing approach.

Prodigal Son
30th April 2013, 12:16

I'm not blowing my own horn here, I'm just answering your question.

Yesterday for example, I went to the bank and while I was there I had to order checks. They made me sit down with a branch manager to take my information, his cubicle was right smack dab in the middle of the bank where everyone could hear everything. I just got a big divorce settlement check last week after spending four years defending it from a professional gold digger trying to pilfer it. I never carry this type of large balance. When he was done ordering my checks he made his sales pitch for the latest checking account deals that pay half a percent interest instead of a quarter as long as I keep a minimum balance if $15K (lol). I told him I was taking their fake money and investing it in real money, gold. This naturally led to him (and the entire bank) getting the revised history lesson about JP Morgan causing the Panic of 1907, leading to the creature from Jekyll's Island, leading to JP Morgan killing 600 opponents of the Fed aboard the Olympic (yes, the sister ship and the insurance fraud to boot), to pass the Fed on Christmas Eve at 11:43 pm before a skeleton congress, to complete the funding for WWI!! LOL!! I turned around and saw the entire bank was my audience, before they had the chance to turn their heads and pretend they were just going about their business. I told them all to get their fiat money out of the bank and buy something real while they still can.

The funniest and most ironic part of this? My bank is JP Morgan Chase. :whoo:

From there, I went to make a gold purchase. The agent from the gold place asked me if I was doing this for the same reasons as everyone else, and he and I had quite a conversation. The guy knew EVERYTHING about what is going on...from Cyprus to the bank resignations to the LIBOR scandal and the $15 trillion bailout scam. He KNOW the S is about to HTF, in fact like all of us he is amazed the dollar system has been kept going this long. He asked me what I would do if they decide to confiscate gold again, and I told him they would have to get past me and my arsenal first. He laughed and said that my reaction was exactly the same as everyone else buying gold... and I quote: "Yeah, they can have my gold, after they kill me." He said that in 1932, people willingly gave up their gold because they thought it was the patriotic thing to do. But this time, it will be 1776 all over again!

Ron Mauer Sr
30th April 2013, 15:47
If there's going to be an end to financial tyranny and diabolical secrecy, I expect that it will be precipitated by mother earth and father sun. But that's just my hunch.

Maunagarjana,

My feeling is the similar. The tyranny will end with earth changes. Hopefully the survival part will not be long or too severe before we experience more freedom, well being and joy.

Ron

wobbegong
1st May 2013, 00:15
I don't mind people criticizing David when one of these threads pop up. I would just rather that when people comment that they actually read the article before commenting, and that their comment is relative to what is contained in the article, rather than just a general ticking off of what bugs them about David's personality or marketing approach.
True, I apologize for bringing up the fake channelling. I did read the article though, and as I mentioned before it resonated very badly, the whole thing, especially the one of the little aliens being murdered. Apart from being sure that it's a lie, I am getting the feeling that so much ET ambassadorship by people like Wilcock is aimed at placing the well being of the human family as a very low priority.

danimyl
1st May 2013, 00:45
most funny part he is asking money from sleepy ones so he can awake not influencing his mind with job, mortgages and stuff..

Priceless.

Youniverse
1st May 2013, 01:00

The hour is getting late and excuses are no longer viable. Excuses were never viable, it just takes a bit of 'in your face' to make that clear, for some.

Just remember, that in such situations, you tend to loose your best first, as someone has to fill the gap, until people wake up.

So, people come into a thread and disparage David. I'm ok with that.

They'll have to be good with me disparaging them, for not balancing out their behavior. Go ahead. Wail about David. Break the forum's energies. Go ahead. Shoot yourself and everyone around you in the foot. Create the conditions that break momentum. Be that foolish. I will still see it for what it is, and I will call you out on it.

Two possibilities are at hand. Either the disparaging are very very foolish people with limited vision and reach in understanding how this works, or they want to break any form of momentum from gathering. or some combination thereof.

The kind of people who have not seen enough blood running in the streets and won't understand, until it does. By then, it is too late.

I try to focus on what I like about any person. if we only focus on what we don't like about someone, we should expect the same to be done unto us. For me, David Wilcock has made some great contributions to this world. His energy and enthusiasm alone most probably has inspired many people to look more closely into a wide array of issues.