PDA

View Full Version : Information Warfare and Hungry Aliens: the writings of Antero Alli

northstar
28th April 2013, 20:43
Antero Alli is a remarkable and reclusive mystic who has written some incredible books about the nature of reality and the role of aliens in human destiny. He is originally from Finland but he lives in the US now.

I stumbled across a treasure trove of his stuff yesterday and I was intrigued. What originally interested me was a link to one of his books called "Angel Tech: A Modern Shaman's Guide to Reality Selection". I clicked on the link because I am interested in angels and shamanism. It turns out the the book is less about angels than it is a fascinating exploration of consciousness and magic. I have gathered together some quotes and some links in case anyone would like to look at his stuff further

This is a link to the publisher's site where you can buy his works. Apparently his books are heavy reading and it is recommended that you start with "Angel Tech: A Modern Shaman's Guide to Reality Selection"
http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-angel_tech.php
(http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-angel_tech.php)

This is a link to a free PDF (full text) of "Angel Tech: A Modern Shaman's Guide to Reality Selection". If you are interested in his work you should support him by purchasing his book but I include this link so anyone who is interested can get a sense of what he is saying.
http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/777/ANGEL%20TECH%20-%20A%20Modern%20Shaman%27s%20Guide%20To%20Reality%20Selection%20by%20Antero%20Alli.pdf

This is a link to a succinct, well written review of "Angel Tech: A Modern Shaman's Guide to Reality Selection". it will give you a sense of whether or not the book is for you.
http://deoxy.org/review_angeltech.htm

The following, below, is an excerpt from a fascinating online document written by Alli. These are a few quotes in which he speaks about information warfare and hungry aliens, but there is much more to the document...
http://deoxy.org/geoman.htm/omega.htm#few

Information Warfare!
Right now, there are so many conflicting sources of information regarding the nature of reality that anybody who isn't thinking for themselves (by now) is probably losing their minds. Historically, wars have been fought over territory. Here in the Information Age, the human mind is the new turf and battle strategies are being designed at this very moment to destroy, maim, claim, and/or govern as many personal noggins as possible. So, my friends, hold on to your trick tophats... a human mind is a terrible thing to waste.
The new martial, info-disciplines will train INFO-Warriors to tolerate greater doses of uncertainty so as to minimize the immobilizing tendencies of settling down into Pat, Easy Answers...

Hungry Aliens
Aeons ago, in the lost era of our Ancient Heritage, ALIEN SPACE BEINGS arrived and impregnated our planet with the seeds of their future harvest. They were Aliens because they are not originally from this planet. They were Space as they were extremely intelligent. They were Beings as long as they held conscious intention, which they did. As interdimensional shapeshifters, Alien Space Beings travelled between the third, fourth, and fifth dimensions; changing form to adapt to the diverse survival conditions of their daily lives.

Through numerous stages of human evolution, these cultures grew into civilizations by constant interaction with the planetary entity. A few, like Atlantis, Lemuria and Egypt, outlasted the rest but eventually collapsed to fulfill the Earth's interstellar, agricultural function. The ripening of the alien spirit crop always paralleled the individual human shift from a vertically-stable spiritual orientation to a more horizontally-active material identification.

As soon as vertical internal reliance was replaced by complete horizontal dependency, a human being lost its soul.This soul, along with countless others, was assimilated into the alien harvest. The greatest harvest always followed the crest and downfall of a civilization; the larger the civilization, the greater the yield. Every twenty-four thousand years or so, Alien Space Beings celebrated the sweetest, most abundant harvest of them all...

S-L
28th April 2013, 21:05
A close friend of mine once visited a healer in hopes of bringing peace to some personal problems. This healer was the real deal - a person that had cultivated some abilities. The healing work was genuine but this healer had other ambitions. He was very old and wanted a disciple of his own. Someone to carry on his legacy. My friend was not interested. Here's where the manipulation began. This involved many things, but crucially he had convinced my friend that her soul was shattered and needed much work to put back together. You can imagine her reaction. Her soul! Can anything be as precious? His ruse was eventually seen for what it was and no harm came to anyone.

The moral of this story: be extremely wary of anyone, alien or not, that tries to convince you that there is something wrong with your soul. Your soul is immortal and remains safe from any corruption or manipulation of any kind. The talk of lost souls being harvested is merely the attempt to disempower human beings to the benefit of intervening aliens. There are many such games at play in the spiritual community. Do not fall prey to them. We are, as we always have been and will be, still connected to God in even this seperated state. Let no foreign alien power tell us otherwise!

northstar
28th April 2013, 21:20
A close friend of mine once visited a healer in hopes of bringing peace to some personal problems. This healer was the real deal - a person that had cultivated some abilities. The healing work was genuine but this healer had other ambitions. He was very old and wanted a disciple of his own. Someone to carry on his legacy. My friend was not interested. Here's where the manipulation began. This involved many things, but crucially he had convinced my friend that her soul was shattered and needed much work to put back together. You can imagine her reaction. Her soul! Can anything be as precious? His ruse was eventually seen for what it was and no harm came to anyone.

The moral of this story: be extremely wary of anyone, alien or not, that tries to convince you that there is something wrong with your soul. Your soul is immortal and remains safe from any corruption or manipulation of any kind. The talk of lost souls being harvested is merely the attempt to disempower human beings to the benefit of intervening aliens. There are many such games at play in the spiritual community. Do not fall prey to them. We are, as we always have been and will be, still connected to God in even this seperated state. Let no foreign alien power tell us otherwise!

My background and training is as a shamanic practitioner. One of the many interventions I have done for people is soul retrieval. Based on my own research, reading, training and personal experience I know that humans can most definitely experience soul loss due to shocks and trauma. I also know that by using shamanic techniques these missing soul pieces can be found and returned, leading to wholeness and health for the client.

I suspect that perhaps the issue here is one of definition. Perhaps you are actually referring to the incorruptible spirit, which is obviously pure and one with God. But "soul" as defined as one of the spiritual bodies we use while incarnated here on earth, is sadly very vulnerable to corruption and damage.

I like Tom Montalk's defnition of soul and spirit: (http://montalk.net/about/212/glossary#soul) (this definition is not perfect by far, but it gives a good overview and will assist with this conversation for now)

Soul: A nonphysical energy field belonging to living beings, comprised of etheric and astral components. It allows Spirit to interface with the physical body. The soul can exist apart from the physical body, and even apart from Spirit. Just by itself, the soul is equivalent to a thoughtform.

Spirit: The core of individualized consciousness within oneself, which survives death and rebirth and can continue growing in its complexity and intensity through numerous physical forms. It is the godspark that eventually achieves congruency and unity with God. Spirit is most developed in the Higher Self, and the two are essentially synonymous. Spirit is also the true source of freewill, empathy, and wisdom.

CosmicKat
28th April 2013, 22:03

Very well said S-L

lookbeyond
29th April 2013, 00:14
Hi Northstar,are you able to explain what effect loss of soul would have on the spirit?-Thanks-lb

Hervé
29th April 2013, 00:31
Until northstar comes back to answer, one could check this thread with respect to how bodies, souls and spirits all get affected by traumatic events:

Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38458-Dreamtime-Healing-Using-Holographic-Kinetics)

lookbeyond
29th April 2013, 00:40
Thanks Amzer for the reminder, ive been meaning to get into this thread,lb

northstar
29th April 2013, 00:42
Hi Northstar,are you able to explain what effect loss of soul would have on the spirit?-Thanks-lb

I can give you my own explanation based on my own understanding, for what it is worth. :)

Soul loss affects the person as they exist in a body in this incarnation, but soul loss does not affect the spirit. The spirit or Higher Self is one with God.

"Soul loss" can happen when a person experiences trauma, shock, loss or any number of severe physical, emotional, social or economic disasters of a personal nature. Everyone is different and some people can go through truly horrible experiences and remain intact but other can experience soul loss after what may seem like a minor event. Not all people who experience those terrible events will have soul loss, but many do. In my experience when doing shamanic work for others, I have never encountered anyone who totally lacks a soul, but I have encountered many people who lost bits and pieces of themselves due to the type of events listed above.

The important thing to remember here is that if soul loss occurs, the person cannot be whole until they are healed.

Symptoms of soul loss can manifest in many ways. Illnesses of many sorts, a recurring pattern of problems in relationships, constant problems with work or school, a string of bad luck and accidents, etc. Often people who come to me are simply unhappy about a number of things in their life, and have been that way for a very long time.

I want to clarify that the symptoms I listed above could easily be applied to any number of illness or causes. But when a person comes to me for shamanic healing I deal with the presenting problems with a shamanic protocol.

ghostrider
29th April 2013, 04:02
the soul is forever, the spirit just sends emotion to the soul ... you really can't seperate the two... spiritual souls that are immortal, and part of creation ...

Chris Gilbert
30th April 2013, 14:55
My background and training is as a shamanic practitioner. One of the many interventions I have done for people is soul retrieval. Based on my own research, reading, training and personal experience I know that humans can most definitely experience soul loss due to shocks and trauma. I also know that by using shamanic techniques these missing soul pieces can be found and returned, leading to wholeness and health for the client.

Something similar was mentioned in the Taoist school I've been training in. Various "pieces" of one's energy get scattered throughout various lifetimes, and as one's practice progresses they can be recovered. I may have experienced a small taste of such myself, it came in the form of awareness of various "spheres" of time and experience being drawn together.

At the higher level what the Taoists sometimes refer to as the "shen" remains pure and beyond any temporary damage but other aspects of one's energy can get damaged or lost for awhile.

northstar
30th April 2013, 16:58

Something similar was mentioned in the Taoist school I've been training in. Various "pieces" of one's energy get scattered throughout various lifetimes, and as one's practice progresses they can be recovered. I may have experienced a small taste of such myself, it came in the form of awareness of various "spheres" of time and experience being drawn together.

At the higher level what the Taoists sometimes refer to as the "shen" remains pure and beyond any temporary damage but other aspects of one's energy can get damaged or lost for awhile.

Very good information - thank you!