PDA

View Full Version : I love all of you

Orion197
30th April 2013, 17:04
I'm not trying to be weird or corny (and hopefully this won't warrant any vulgar responses), but in a world of pain, destruction and depression I felt the need (we should every once in a while) to send this message to everyone.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU....

All the best and have a wonderful day.

markenty13
30th April 2013, 17:24
very nice message :) certainly made me smile :)

Orion197
30th April 2013, 17:28
Haha, thanks :cool:
My heart chakra made me do it ;)

778 neighbour of some guy
30th April 2013, 17:34
I LOVE ALL OF YOU....

Well that should do the trick, or at least give a day a nice headstart.

Thank you too!

Sérénité
30th April 2013, 17:59
In a world that's too quick to hate and too slow to love, what a lovely, uplifting and heart-warming statement! :cheers:

Linda Joy Crutcher
1st May 2013, 03:34
I'm not trying to be weird or corny (and hopefully this won't warrant any vulgar responses), but in a world of pain, destruction and depression I felt the need (we should every once in a while) to send this message to everyone.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU....

Now, you're talking! I'm with you. . . I find the diversity of mind, perspective and information a joy. . . what a magnificent crowd! Thanks for your love and same back atcha!

Mitm
1st May 2013, 03:55
Thanks, and I love you too, this is exactly how I felt during my kundalini experiences...

Craig
1st May 2013, 03:56
Thanks mate, I really need that today, it is hopefully a contagious one too.

I love you all and even the ones that probably don't deserve it. (not avalonians of course)

Freed Fox
1st May 2013, 04:13
"Love is the glue of the universe."

Wind
1st May 2013, 04:18
I love you too!

Orion197
1st May 2013, 04:38
This is great folks. We are going to do it.
Those in the 4th who are trying desperately to keep us in a low vibrational state don't stand a chance anymore.
The game is up for them, and a new era is approaching.
When you love someone, you are actually loving yourself as well since we are all interconnected and at the root of our essence we are all one.
The human race is getting off its knees.
YES !!!

WhiteFeather
1st May 2013, 06:50
I started the same thread awhile back my friend. I love you to. Love is contagious.

Quote by Another Bob " Thank You, Brother!
What you are describing is actually our natural state.
The fact that it seems so extraordinary should be grounds for a good inquiry, eh.
Love Always"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43346-I-Love-You

Hermite
1st May 2013, 08:46
Let's keep this love thing going! A nice way to start the day, in love and gratitude.

mahalall
1st May 2013, 09:13
lovely-thankyou

U0hDITAhiik

Nanoo Nanoo
1st May 2013, 12:14
This is great folks. We are going to do it.
Those in the 4th who are trying desperately to keep us in a low vibrational state don't stand a chance anymore.
The game is up for them, and a new era is approaching.
When you love someone, you are actually loving yourself as well since we are all interconnected and at the root of our essence we are all one.
The human race is getting off its knees.
YES !!!

Hey thats my job !!! hahah

Big hugs and lots of love back Orion197 : 0 )

Best,

Naniu

Mike Gorman
1st May 2013, 12:58
You know, we have all been riding on this crazy planet for quite a while-some more than others, I am so glad I met all of you, and that we have this strange
but wonderful connection through the incredible Internet, and the great foresight of Bill and his fantastic work. All the best to you everyone!

Orion197
1st May 2013, 21:41
Wonderful souls and wonderful responses. All of you are so deserving of pure LOVE
Yes, simple as it sounds, Love is the key and once we start acting with our hearts instead of our trigger fingers, we raise the vibration of the planet.
We all do have the power, the power is within to change this reality.
We all feel depressed, upset and perhaps unhappy at times. The simple cure is Love.
We can amplify this in our daily experience by helping someone in need, by giving someone a complimentary smile, even a hug or a nice word. Embrace a tree, go barefoot on the grass.
This always makes me feel great and full of life. My heart is content when I do good for someone or something.
I long for peace, I long for harmony, I long for happiness among all.
Thank you WhiteFeather for starting this fantastic idea a while ago. We need to be reminded frequently of the importance of LOVE.

Of course this is not to say we should just meditate and think Love and that is all there is to it.
We are still in this experience so we need to deal with some of the issues, but we need to keep in mind that we can change this reality, and we have the number to do it.

David Icke has been my inspiration and please do watch this clip (towards the middle of the video)when he talks about Love during his Wembley presentation. The answer is so easy, so simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfwq55PeyU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfwq55PeyU

Love to all

WhiteFeather
1st May 2013, 21:50
If i may.........The sun is currently transmitting a frequency of 528 mhz. IMO this is why TPTW are also spraying chemtrails. They dont want this frequency to kiss our Mother Earth. They dont want a loving frequency, it hurts their low frequency anatomy. Video enclosed below.

Give it 3 minutes, see if this resonates with yall......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5sZi-OocoU

gs_powered
1st May 2013, 23:02
Before watching the above videos, I also want to express my love...

I Love You!

In my mind, I think many of us have had this "starting an I Love You thread" idea many times. I sure did :)
The simple proof that Love is the most beautiful and meaningful thing there is, just remember that moment, and remember that feeling of joy of loving everything around you. It is so pure, if everyone felt it and embraced it, this world would change over night...

Love to you all, and thanks OP!

Paul
2nd May 2013, 19:19
If i may.........The sun is currently transmitting a frequency of 528 mhz.
I'm pretty sure you mean 528 Hz, not 528 MHz :).