PDA

View Full Version : Our machine kingdom

OMG
30th April 2013, 18:25
The following video shows the PTB attempts at making our world a Machine Kingdom. A “Machine Kingdom” is basically one where ALL natural/organic states are manipulated into a synthetic/technological one (physically, psychologically and possibly spiritually).

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/2045-a-new-era-for-humanity/

01hbkh4hXEk

After watching the video…would you say it’s bad, or good, or neutral?

This topic encompasses everything for US. It inevitably touches the root purpose and direction of ALL our lives…

First, let me preface by suggesting that ALL that IS….IS ALL, and therefore IS Reality…be it actual or conceptual, etc. As such, ALL is Natural in that nothing unreal can exist. So we must either accept ALL as valid, OR we will need to make distinctions.

Theoretically it’s easy to perceive that ALL is equal and therefore of equal value. However, when bad (or evil) things happen to us humans we start to hold preferences toward those things that prevent us from suffering or having “bad” experiences. (Note: Excluding those that that deliberately like suffering and bad things.)

As for me I tend to steer clear of bad things and treat others as I would myself. Even so, I still push the envelope of my comfort zone and what is familiar if I feel stagnant or a pull towards change. The irony is that by doing so I can be seen as someone’s discomfort and bad. We can’t please everyone all of the time. And I’m not into being indoctrinated into a beLIEf paradigm so I guess the answer I see is “live and let live”.

Anyway, in my studies of these two paths (what I call organic vs. synthetic) there are archetypes or various role models that represent the ramifications of either. For instance, the synthetic path (especially as it pertains to technology) has the politicians, bankers, scientist and captains of industry at its head. And they make it an EASY path and readily accessible to most people regardless of their personal development.

Then you have the more difficult path epitomized in many ways by the spiritually enlightened such as the Masters of the Far East who have attained many if not most of the capabilities that any technology could achieve except through a organic compatible process (such as these Masters http://18siddha.blogspot.com) .

Both paths are based in science. One is exclusively and consistently based in gnosis (direct experience) and the other may have aspects of gnosis but is mostly NOT.

In short, it seems the PTB wants us dependant on “them” (as an outside source). Whereas the organic path is more about cleaning your own backyard and letting others clean theirs. This doesn’t mean that you can’t help clean others yards periodically. Yet until one cleans their OWN yard they will never understand that value.

In conclusion, there are many avenues to go with this topic, such as how to define synthetic. One definition is that synthetics are anything that is manipulated on a molecular or cellular level. Also, anything that doesn’t have a natural life cycle (such as plastics since once plastic is created it always exists and does not break down in nature, unless you consider lava or some types of acid LOL). In other words, where is the line between how humans can manipulate nature? It’s one thing to make things that once never existed in nature, such as cotton t-shirts, wooden chairs, rubber tires, etc, and something else to make synthetic things.

1 Corinthians 10:23 basically says, “All is permissible but not all is beneficial”. Yet again, where do we divide the line between what is beneficial or not? For instance, if we are created as organic beings in an organic world then how can anything we do or conceive of be anything else but a natural process (hence organic)? None the less toxins exist naturally and synthetically.

I’ll stop here. Feed back is welcomed. :decision:

TargeT
30th April 2013, 18:58
Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Transhumanism_h%2B.svg/150px-Transhumanism_h%2B.svg.png
is an international intellectual and cultural movement that affirms the possibility and desirability of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.[1] Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as study the ethical matters involved in developing and using such technologies. They predict that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label "posthuman".[1]

The contemporary meaning of the term transhumanism was foreshadowed by one of the first professors of futurology, FM-2030, who taught "new concepts of the Human" at The New School in the 1960s, when he began to identify people who adopt technologies, lifestyles and worldviews transitional to "posthumanity" as "transhuman".[2] This hypothesis would lay the intellectual groundwork for the British philosopher Max More to begin articulating the principles of transhumanism as a futurist philosophy in 1990, and organizing in California an intelligentsia that has since grown into the worldwide transhumanist movement.[2][3][4]

Influenced by seminal works of science fiction, the transhumanist vision of a transformed future humanity has attracted many supporters and detractors from a wide range of perspectives.[2] Transhumanism has been characterized by one critic, Francis Fukuyama, as among the world's most dangerous ideas,[5] to which Ronald Bailey countered that it is rather the "movement that epitomizes the most daring, courageous, imaginative, and idealistic aspirations of humanity".[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

http://humanityplus.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_-sBNQKcQ

Tied with satanism?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/transhumanism-psychological-warfare-and-b-e-p-s-imma-be/

http://shanecloud.com/2012/12/14/transhumanism-how-the-elite-plan-to-live-forever/

http://exposingthematrix.blogspot.com/2012/04/transhumanism-symbolism.html

Transhumanism is a huge push for the occulted agenda we face today; it is present in most movies, hinted at everywhere we go, it's in almost every one of our pockets ("smart phones" etc..) it's a slow creaping movement that has so much inertia I do not see it stopping.

OMG
1st May 2013, 04:06
Re: Transhumanism philosophy

Technology is an immediate disassociation between YOU and it's creator (who is most always someone else).

And if you create a technology it is still not YOU and thus can YOU truly know it or merge with it?

Can YOU ever be self-realized with or through technology since YOU are not the creator of it and never know it as yourself?...

...unless YOU consider everything YOU...in which case this is mere philosophy without proof. The proof being that you can prove you are everything without disassociation practically, conceptually, and in all other ways, etc.

markpierre
1st May 2013, 08:36
Re: Transhumanism philosophy

Technology is an immediate disassociation between YOU and it's creator (who is most always someone else).

And if you create a technology it is still not YOU and thus can YOU truly know it or merge with it?

Can YOU ever be self-realized with or through technology since YOU are not the creator of it and never know it as yourself?...

...unless YOU consider everything YOU...in which case this is mere philosophy without proof. The proof being that you can prove you are everything without disassociation practically, conceptually, and in all other ways, etc.

Thanks mate; that was bit of clarification. I think you're dead right. I think those ideas are brilliant and a great testament for that use of mind,
and a good example of why it continues. I also think it's absolutely dead and looking in the ass-opposite direction of where 'life' is.
The idea that we can change reality is based on a presumption that this is reality, and that it needs to be changed.

Lets start by simply stopping the perpetual lying to each other; that would be a shock. I think reality is more represented in the facts of the matter.
And using each others bodies for no better reason than to be on top of the pile.

Or selling each other things and ideas so we can continue to compare what we have with what might be better.
That's never been tried.

Technology isn't going to change the mind that's learned to depend on it and needs to continually employ it in order to verify life. The idea that something
is better than what is, is a bit of a deeper burrowing into fantasy-land isn't it?
That's not what 'knowledge' is.

Lets stop poisoning and abusing each other and ourselves. Give the devastated unconscious a chance to recover and come out of hiding.
That's something everyone can do on their very own, with no 'guidance' at all.
There might be some interesting talents hidden in there amongst the doubts and dependencies.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
1st May 2013, 20:29
Thank you, OP!
This is the very reason that many well known modern spiritualists and writers detest such gatherings as TED,
where militant atheists in the guise of scientists rant about the latest innovations and necessities,
and of course all good old organic common sense is checked at the door!!!

danimyl
1st May 2013, 21:23
Great thread. Thanks. An excerpt from a wonderful work entitled Life in the Universe (http://newmessage.org/nmfg/Life_in_the_Universe_by_Marshall_Vian_Summers.html)

Do not be impressed by races that have advanced technology, for most of them have had to sacrifice things of great value to achieve this technology. Their quest for power has cost them freedom and, in some cases, their race’s self-determination. You will find that in most advanced technological societies, there is very little freedom, very little emphasis on individuality and the importance of individual creativity and so forth. Here people are considered in terms of groups, not as individuals. They are rated according to their groups’ abilities and not according to their individual talents. They are seen as part of a functioning society—a society that requires a rigid order to be able to function, a society that has overextended itself in the Greater Community and that has destroyed and overwhelmed its natural resources. These societies become uniform and oppressive. Even if they conduct peaceful relations with other nations, their own citizens are forced to live under tremendous restraint and expectations that are counterproductive to the individual’s freedom and well-being.

Unfortunately, the ascension of power in the universe generally leads in this direction. Those races who remain free in their evolutionary progress must therefore accept limits to their technology and their desire for technology, realizing that technology is but one part of what makes life possible and sustainable. Even today in the world you can see the emphasis on technology, the belief in technology, the belief that technology will solve all problems and the reality that technology is becoming ever more the focus of people’s emphasis, as if it were a religion of its own. Even amongst your nations, the wealthy nations in particular, you can see the emphasis on the worship of technology, the belief in technology, the belief that technology will save you and that technology is the real emphasis in life. Many young people in your world today have a stronger relationship with their machines than they do with any other person. This is moving in the same direction that so many races in the Greater Community have followed, and the outcome is unfortunate.

Whatever you are in relationship with influences you, and you become more like it. If your primary relationship is with technology, you become more machine-like yourself—thinking only along certain corridors of understanding, basing your information only on certain precepts, controlling your mind, limiting your mind, ignoring your greater powers and your greater insights. Rational self-control and human logic become very machine-like in this regard. This conformity and rigidity is highly promoted amongst most advanced technological races in the universe. Already humanity is falling prey to this seduction, and a seduction it is indeed.