PDA

View Full Version : Before You Join A Movement or Group- The Importance of "Vetting" Organizations

we-R-one
3rd May 2013, 03:10
I felt the need to start this thread because Iím not convinced people are properly investigating groups before they participate. Therefore they have no idea of the potential underlying agendas they could be supporting. This happens all the time and Iím not making fun of people, because I did the very same thing before I woke up. The experience Iíve gained has been invaluable and has allowed me to make smarter decisions and thatís why I want to share with others in order to spare you wasted time and grief. I also wanted to note that thereís an excellent thread started by our well respected and fellow Avalonian, enfoldedblue that discusses discernment here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57947-Discernment). Iím going to take a different angle than her with specific examples to help walk you through the process in more detail. Also please note, there is much love and intent behind this thread. I may come across as being somewhat hard core, but the purpose is to help you learn, to make you think on your own, to break that cycle of allowing others to think for you.

Whatís my background? Iím the founder of two major patriot groups within my state. I spent a lot of time searching solutions and looking at problems, so I do come with some experience. I constantly had to watch my back for infiltrators who did not have the best interest of our group in mind, which is why I had to learn quickly how to spot organizations that potentially could be harmful to the message and mission we stood for within our organization. Have I been burned by joining groups? You bet, which in retrospect has been the best thing that could have happened as it served to be a great learning tool. By any means, I am no expert and Iím sure there are others who could do a more stellar job than myself. The purpose is to get you thinking and at the very least pointed in the right direction so you can make better decisions when considering to join one of these groups. As a society we have grown complacent and yes lazyÖ.additionally some of us are working long hours and donít have the time to investigate properly, so we proceed forward on complete blind faith hoping that those who are creating these organizations are looking out for our best interest. Iím here to tell you that you cannot afford to ignore investigating before you participate. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN YOUR EMOTIONS, WITH THE INTENT OF JOINING BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOUíRE DOING SOMETHING WORTHY TOWARDS THE CAUSE. Look at how many have joined the military based on that reasoningÖ.look at whatís happened to them.

Right now I can think of a couple of people that are former associates of mine who have/are participating in organizations that are poised to destroy their industry! Now if they really knew..do ya think theyíd be volunteering their time in movements that are set up to eventually demolish their livelihood? There are millions out there that have fallen into this trap, and yes, believe it or not, many are educated and degreed, but they have failed to recognize the programming and itís the very reason why they canít see the danger, because they didnít properly ďvetĒ the organization they chose to represent.

Before going further, letís define the term Vetting. Typically this word is used in reference to investigating political candidates :

ďto evaluate for possible approval or acceptance <vet the candidates for a position>Ē
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vet

we-R-one
3rd May 2013, 03:21
Iím going to walk you through an interaction I had recently with a person who made the decision to get involved with the organization known as MoveToAmend, yet had no idea that the group they were promoting is associated with the infamous blueprint of Agenda 21, the very entity causing many of us so much grief. There are several ways one can go about doing this, so Iím not necessarily promoting my technique, what Iím promoting is the thinking process. Start thinking for yourself, start asking questions, donít make a decision solely based on your emotions or cause someone "says". Once you do this a few times, you will begin to spot potential problems or red flags that you might not have noticed prior to awakening.

Before I breakdown how I researched, itís important to understand the premise behind my knowledge so this post will focus on the basis of my information. More and more Iím running into people who are waking up and making the decision to participate. Along their awakening route, some one or some group peaks their interest. They become inspired and take the next step by getting involved. This is great to see, BUT all too often many are misled to follow the wrong organizations. Before joining any group itís imperative that you understand the basic concepts involving Agenda 21, whoís behind it, the key bullet points of intention, and the likes, so you are better able to identify organizations that are promoting its blueprint. Keep in mind that many already in these organizations donít fully understand what theyíre representing. I think if they did, theyíd immediately walk awayÖno, they would sprint to the nearest exit, lol.

One of the best places Iíve gone for information on Agenda 21 is to Rosa Koireís website www.democratsagainstagenda21.com. I really wish she would have kept the ďdemocratĒ phrase out, as it can be misconstrued for obvious reasons. Please know that this is not a blue or red situation, this affects all of humanity and she is well aware of that factor. Peruse her site as sheís done the homework for you. Get to know all the aspects behind this movement. Once you do, youíll begin to recognize its existence in various organizations whether theyíre corporations, non-profits or 501(c)3ís and the likes. You have to read, thereís no getting out of itÖ.make it a hobby. I can tell you all this, but until you read and explore on your own, only then will it truly sink in. It does take time to absorb information and we all learn differently so if you attempt to share this with others, keep that in mind. You see this has become easy for me, as Iíve been investigating for almost 5 years now. Itís difficult to articulate all that Iíve read and learned in such a short period of time. I will fully admit that I have only skimmed the surface on many topics. I have done my best with the little time I have to get to know bits and pieces about as many topics as I can; I know Iím missing so much information. It is overwhelming and Iím just telling you this so you understand, you donít have to be an expert, just get the basis and that will be enough to get you through.

To put into perspective as to what Agenda 21 is all about, keep this comment from Rosaís website in mind:

ďUN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.Ē

Additionally, you need to know that Agenda 21 is in full swing across the world. THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA(and yes I capitalized it for a reason) has over 600 organizations across the country that are currently implementing Agenda 21 based concepts. These organizations are federally funded with tax payer dollars! Buzz words surrounding these concepts can be known as sustainable, smart growth, smart grid, what elseÖ.urban renewal, etc. Get familiar with these concepts, you will find them everywhere and the point is for you to be acclimated and accepting of these ideologies. Pay attention to ďGreenĒ topics as most likely you will find this crap infiltered within. See, this is a perfect example of taking something good, and twisting it to fit an agenda. It all sounds dandy at first, but then as time passes the concept gets taken over and this is where the problems begins. The real estate industry has been completely taken over and boy oh boy do they push the whole ďgreenĒ concept via the promotion of CE courses that reinforces the Agenda 21 buzz words. More on this later.

One more thing, you will find that many of these Agenda 21 based programs are passed using Delphi Techniques. Donít know what that is? LOOK IT UP. Not trying to be mean, but wanting to teach you to get in the habit of helping yourself instead of having someone tell you everything. The internet is an amazing source of information right at your fingertips. I could sit here and break everything down about Agenda 21, but I want you to do the homework yourself, get in the habit of thinking on your own and not relying on others to think for you, so Iím being stern for a purpose. Use your imaginationÖnot sure if something is Agenda 21 based? Google itÖI mean startpage.com it. For example, ever heard of Foreign Trade Zones on American soil? How about doing a search with Foreign Trade Zone, Agenda 21 in the subject line? See what comes up and your question will be answered.

Another suggestion that has helped, which many of you are probably already doing and thatís reading headline news from alternative media such as www.infowars.com, www.zerohedge.com, and www.drudgereport.com just to name a few. Get yourself consistently reading these sights so you can have an understanding as to whatís taking place. You will also find the implementation of Agenda 21 based concepts in many of the stories. Sometimes all you have to do is read the headline to get an idea of whatís going on.

Everything I have suggested is whatís helped me in my understanding and strengthened my ability to identify potential issues within various organizations and movements. Agenda 21 is huge, huge, huge; an all encompassing form of domination and control.

...continuing on......

we-R-one
3rd May 2013, 03:35
Here's a story that happened to me recently. A few weeks ago, I caught wind of a new group forming in my area. A friend contacted me and asked that I check it out. She gave me the phone number of this woman who was promoting the organization of this group, so I called. She shared with me the name of the group and had said that an attorney was heading it up and she had recently listen to him speak locally and what he said seemed to resonate and that was the basis of her decision from what I could tell. She did no homework on the organization and most likely she had no idea what she was even joining. I was attempting to show her that she was making a grave error by sponsoring this movement. I will post some of my email messages to her, but out of respect for her privacy I will not post her responses and by the way there werenít many. I can tell you the first read flag that came up in our conversation was when she mentioned the organization was headed by an attorney. Though not always a problem, more than often itís a huge problem. Congress is made up of mainly attorneys- do you like what you see so far? Attorneyís make a pledge to the BAR. BAR stands for British Accredited Registry. Anyone see a problem with that? We can dig into the whole attorney issue later on, but itís too long to get into at this point, I just wanted to make mention that it has the potential of being a huge problem which is why Iím red flagging it. Below is the correspondence.

Dear Xyz,

Wow, the more I dig into the group MoveToAmend, the more I don't like what I'm seeing. It's difficult to explain all that I've learn in the past 5 years as there's so many pieces to the puzzles you have to know in order to understand the big picture so you can make an intelligent decision, and even then you'll still be missing parts because unless you do this all day, you'll never have enough time to put all the information together. So it is challenging and I do recognize this dilemma which is why to some, much of what I have to say may or may not make any sense. Hopefully I can help by showing you where to go and what to look for, but you're going to have to read to catch up, there's no other way. I can explain all this to you, but you're probably not going to believe me until you read it with your own eyes or discover for yourself.

Before I go any further please know this, I have no personal agenda other than to get the truth out by sharing what I have discovered so others can benefit from what I've learned; I'm not interested in running anymore groups of this magnitude, so there's no motive for me in contacting you. Additionally I'm not interested in any monetary compensation. I'm merely reaching out to help as I feel it's my duty, now that I know what I know. Thereís a spiritual awakening taking place amongst humanity and many realize they are waking up to find that their world is not set up for the reasons they thought it was and have been taught their whole life.

Geez where do I start with MoveToAmend,...... I see many red flags....first I'm seeing a lot of reference to the word "progressive", which says to me these members are pro "progressive movement". What's the "progressive movement" you ask? A major part of the problem and they're linked to the United Nations and its Agenda 21 policies, the very entity that's creating much of our grief! Like I mentioned before many of these groups start up to snare people into movements that do not promote what they think they're signing up for. They make them sound and look good only to flip them backwards leaving you feeling like you're actually doing something when in reality you begin to discover that you've been duped into helping create the very problem you thought you were trying to fix. The groups are meant to distract and pull you in the wrong direction and on purpose! This "MoveToAmend organization promotes transparency and yet when I try to pull up the board members they're not listed for all to see.....why is that? Before getting involved with any group try and find out who's behind it. Start paying attention to the names of the organizers, groups, members, etc. that are promoting it and who's funding it. Lots of times that's your clue that something is truly off, especially when you start recognizing names of people who are members of organizations that promote concepts that aren't in the best interest of the people! You see they're counting on you not knowing who these people are and that you won't even take the time to verify!

Just the mention of Sierra Club being involved is very telling. There was this story I heard on a talk show several years back about a guy who had a marvelous invention, his name eludes me right now, but he developed a means of transportation that promoted everything that an organization like Sierra Club would want if it could ask. When he presented it to them, they rejected it and when he asked why, he was told in so many words, that if the Sierra Club embraced his discovery they would be out of business! Can you imagine??? That says that they don't want to fix the problem because their organization is about making money! So the fact that so many of their branches are participating in this new group makes me ask are they even a solution based organization or are they merely part of the problem?

IMO, if such organization was for "the cause", the best thing someone could do is put them out of business because they found the proper solution to the problem. While doing some research on this group I pulled up and interesting article which led to a link to another article that revealed just what Sierra Club is all about. This is how you start digging in to find out what's really going on. You will discover a lot of these groups are tied together and working with one another!

http://www.infowars.com/big-green-oil-money-wwf-founded-with-money-from-royal-dutch-shell/

http://activistcash.com/organizations/194-sierra-club/

Back to the progressive movement......you should be aware of what this movement is before you commit yourself as it's very apparent to me that's who's running the MoveToAmend organization. I actually learned about this movement from Glenn Beck and though I'm no longer a fan of Beck(because he withheld much information from the public), I found his article on who these people are, to be easy to understand and read without having to explore a novel. Here's probably the most important part of the article if you don't have time to read it. This is Glenn Beck talking.....
"I get a lot of heat for bringing up fascism but the reason I bring up Hitler is because many of the things that he did had their roots here in America. The biggest example: Eugenics, which led to the extermination camps, was actually a progressive idea. You see, they always thought they were superior and it was the stupid people who were slowing us down.
The progressive tactics havenít changed much since then either: Build a structure; make it so complex that the people donít understand it; avoid debate and most importantly, silence dissent. And, if that doesnít work, bribe them, indoctrinate them. But if that still doesnít work: Destroy them."

Sound familiar as to what's being done? It is my belief that if you continue on with MoveToAmend.org, this is what you're signing up for because many of these supporters are progressives. See article here:
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/34875/

The reason you don't know this is because you were not taught any of this in school. Additionally your media has been bought and paid for, so the news you're watching on a daily basis isn't even true! You have to know where to go to get the proper information. After you do this for a while you'll start getting real good at identifying potential problem organizations.

The education system has been over-taken as have many other major informational outlets that no longer serve the best interest of the people - this is by design, just like what it says above, and it's being implemented through concepts brought forth by the Untied Nations in conjunction with Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group via executive orders which side-swipe Congress. Basically.....they don't ask, they just proceed forward and it's your tax dollars that fund most of this crap. If you have time google these organizations and start taking a look at the membership rosters...you'll notice a lot of the big corporate companies are all intertwined with one another. These members are many of your elites running the show, the Rockefeller's, the Rothschild's, the British Monarchy, etc. By the way I thought I saw a Rothschild within the MoveToAmend organization and I would suspect he's tied to the same family....the reason he's probably promoting this group, is to make sure the agenda is properly followed.

An excellent book to read on the problem is called, The Shadows of Power by James Perloff. You can buy it for $10 bucks from the John Birch Society if you contact them locally, that's where I bought mine several years back. This book was nauseating, and very eye opening and the author was generous with footnotes that backed all of his claims. You won't be the same after reading it.
http://raymondpronk.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/james-perloff-the-shadows-of-power-the-council-on-foreign-relations-and-the-american-decline-videos/

How do they get away with this? I'll explain in the next email tomorrow.......

So do you see what Iím doing here? Itís really not hard, it just takes time and a bit of knowledge. Things you should be asking:

Whoís behind the movement?
Where do they get their funding?
What and who are some of the organizations and members involved and what do they stand for?
Do they have a fancy website? Follow the money trail
Who are they linked to on their webpage?
Notice any symbolism? Or notice similar branding methods? This can be very telling as to whoís behind the movement.
Do they receiving federal funding?
Is anyone of notoriety promoting them? Why and who are they?

Do you find that they say one thing on their website, but do something different?
Classic is promoting transparency, and yet no disclosure as to whoís really behind the movement such as a closed board. This actually happened to me with a job offer I received while involved in the patriot movement. Though the offer was flattering I turned it down because the person or persons behind the media outlet who were making the offer refused to be identified. Sorry but thatís deal breaker to me. So they advocate transparency and yet they break their own rule. Ignoring this fact can get you into big trouble down the road especially if that cloaked person decides to go public and itís not someone you would have initially aligned yourself withÖÖyou could end up with egg on your face, not a worthy risk, imo.

Whatís the groupís agenda? Read their mission statement! Are they following it? Or does it just sound fuzzy and rosy?

Notice any Rockefellers, Rothschilds or any other Council On Foreign Relation members participating? This is what they do, often theyíll oversee such organizations to monitor whatís going on.

I think this is enough of the email to get an idea of how Iím thinking and this is what everybody should be asking before getting involved with an organization. I have found in most groups thereís usually an agenda, and more and more the agenda is none other than the United Nations based Agenda 21. Theyíre just not telling you that! I can pull up some of these websites and show you what I'm looking at and what I'm looking for. Feel free to post now, I can come back and continue to build off of these three posts.

Mulder
3rd May 2013, 06:49
This is why I'm a loner and don't join organisations - especially ones concerning agenda 21, global warming, and other malicious philosophy.

Christine
3rd May 2013, 12:18
Thank you we-R-One! This is a very valuable thread.

DISCERNMENT should be a primary call word for all of us. And question everything, we are always wanting to belong, to find acceptance, a group resonance, this has been used against us for too long.

Again I can't say enough how timely I think this thread is.

northstar
3rd May 2013, 14:39
I felt the need to start this thread because Iím not convinced people are properly investigating groups before they participate. Therefore they have no idea of the potential underlying agendas they could be supporting. This happens all the time and Iím not making fun of people, because I did the very same thing before I woke up. ...

Right now I can think of a couple of people that are former associates of mine who have/are participating in organizations that are poised to destroy their industry! Now if they really knew..do ya think theyíd be volunteering their time in movements that are set up to eventually demolish their livelihood? There are millions out there that have fallen into this trap, and yes, believe it or not, many are educated and degreed, but they have failed to recognize the programming and itís the very reason why they canít see the danger, because they didnít properly ďvetĒ the organization they chose to represent.

Before going further, letís define the term Vetting. Typically this word is used in reference to investigating political candidates : ďto evaluate for possible approval or acceptance <vet the candidates for a position>Ē

Well done, we-R-one!
Many years ago I joined a spiritual group which presented itself as something it was not. Once I was in the group and I had participated in many gatherings and study groups I found it hard to leave because it meant that the relationships I had made in the group would be lost. The group also claimed that once you stepped away from the special high vibration of the group you would lose all the spiritual growth you had gained. And so I stayed for a number of years, becoming increasingly disillusioned but hesitant to break away.

Finally I just got fed up and left when it became extremely obvious that the teachings of the group were for the most part ridiculous and untrue. Also, they began to expect group members to send more and more money and that didn't strike me as very spiritual. Nothing bad happened to me when I left, despite what I had been told when I was in the group.

It wasn't until years later that I realized that the time I spend in the group was a huge waste of my time, my energy and my spiritual potential. I wish I had spent those year learning or practicing something productive. That was a costly investment for me which resulted in a zero return.

By the way, the group is still going strong. Their head office is in the US but they have active chapters all over the US and Canada and many other countries. A while ago I looked at their website and I could not believe that I actually fell for that stuff but back then I still had so much to learn and I got taken in.

I am so glad that nowadays I have access to the internet so I can research the "pros and cons" of spiritual teachers, groups, products, etc. It only takes a few minutes on Google to find a lot of information about whatever you want to know.

And last but not least, I find it is useful to follow the money, because most often money and/or power is at the root of movements that capture people's attention, time, energy and money.

soleil
3rd May 2013, 15:57
i appreciate this we-r-one! although, i am unable to see rosa's website here at work, i believe IT here have denied access to view it from our building.

Whiskey_Mystic
3rd May 2013, 18:53
The most important step in discernment is to let go of your belief system in order to evaluate what is really going on. It is your belief system that is used to manipulate you. Zen mind. Beginner's mind. Don't cling to what you think you know. That's how they establish control.

Nothingness
3rd May 2013, 22:27
I really hope people take the time to read this. Thank you so much for doing this we-R-one. I hope it gets picked up and used in other places. I have done a certain amount of research on and off, and it just leaves me dumb-founded by the the things you find and the awareness that comes as a result , and all of it seems to be an ever-continuing process of awakening.

I really think it all points to "consciousness." It is unconsciousness that has mired us in this predicament as humans.

When we opt for unconsciousness, as we have for thousand of years, then we fall into victim mode. The more conscious we remain, the less duped we are, and the more we become strong, powerful, free, and aware individuals. I see it as an ongoing "consciousness" process, and feel it as an ongoing purposeful intent that has to be maintained. We cannot afford to think we are finished or that it is not a continuous process because that is when we fall into a sleepy victimhood mode and stop growing as individuals. Thank you again.

MargueriteBee
4th May 2013, 04:24
It really is important to question everything and everyone.

we-R-one
4th May 2013, 04:50
I felt the need to start this thread because Iím not convinced people are properly investigating groups before they participate. Therefore they have no idea of the potential underlying agendas they could be supporting. This happens all the time and Iím not making fun of people, because I did the very same thing before I woke up. ...

Before going further, letís define the term Vetting. Typically this word is used in reference to investigating political candidates : ďto evaluate for possible approval or acceptance <vet the candidates for a position>Ē

Well done, we-R-one!
Many years ago I joined a spiritual group which presented itself as something it was not. Once I was in the group and I had participated in many gatherings and study groups I found it hard to leave because it meant that the relationships I had made in the group would be lost. The group also claimed that once you stepped away from the special high vibration of the group you would lose all the spiritual growth you had gained. And so I stayed for a number of years, becoming increasingly disillusioned but hesitant to break away.

Finally I just got fed up and left when it became extremely obvious that the teachings of the group were for the most part ridiculous and untrue. Also, they began to expect group members to send more and more money and that didn't strike me as very spiritual. Nothing bad happened to me when I left, despite what I had been told when I was in the group.

It wasn't until years later that I realized that the time I spend in the group was a huge waste of my time, my energy and my spiritual potential. I wish I had spent those year learning or practicing something productive. That was a costly investment for me which resulted in a zero return.

By the way, the group is still going strong. Their head office is in the US but they have active chapters all over the US and Canada and many other countries. A while ago I looked at their website and I could not believe that I actually fell for that stuff but back then I still had so much to learn and I got taken in.

I am so glad that nowadays I have access to the internet so I can research the "pros and cons" of spiritual teachers, groups, products, etc. It only takes a few minutes on Google to find a lot of information about whatever you want to know.

And last but not least, I find it is useful to follow the money, because most often money and/or power is at the root of movements that capture people's attention, time, energy and money.

This can happen to anyone; I hope you're grateful for the experience and maybe that was the point of you awakening. But see you are so much smarter now thanks to that experience, that's the gift. The internet has truly been a saving grace hasn't it? We have access to so much more information than ever before. I can't imagine life without it and I hope that day never comes. I dreaded having to look everything up in those thick bulky Encyclopedias, lol. Just think how inaccurate those books must have been. I remember people use to come by our house trying to sell my parents the latest edition, oh my god....so funny....and so antiquated compared to where we're at now.

I can imagine some of these spiritual groups might be more challenging to sniff out in addition to the smaller grass roots organizations. Like Mulder said, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of groups anymore. A huge problem is most of them are run off of ego, big-time and of course there's always an agenda that might not likely be in your best interest. Walking away from my two groups was the best thing I could have done for myself; the spriritual growth I obtained immediately afterwards was tremendous once I let go.

we-R-one
4th May 2013, 05:17
I really hope people take the time to read this. Thank you so much for doing this we-R-one. I hope it gets picked up and used in other places. I have done a certain amount of research on and off, and it just leaves me dumb-founded by the the things you find and the awareness that comes as a result , and all of it seems to be an ever-continuing process of awakening.

I really think it all points to "consciousness." It is unconsciousness that has mired us in this predicament as humans.

When we opt for unconsciousness, as we have for thousand of years, then we fall into victim mode. The more conscious we remain, the less duped we are, and the more we become strong, powerful, free, and aware individuals. I see it as an ongoing "consciousness" process, and feel it as an ongoing purposeful intent that has to be maintained. We cannot afford to think we are finished or that it is not a continuous process because that is when we fall into a sleepy victimhood mode and stop growing as individuals. Thank you again.

Higher consciousness is truly what's been happening to me and I have to believe it's been the same for others, the very reason why so many of us have awakened to the atrocities all around us. I'm a completely different person than I was 5 years ago...even my clients have noticed the change. I have to laugh at myself during the sleepwalking phase as it all seems so silly looking back...why didn't I notice any of this before? I suppose it just wasn't my time to wake up.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to read such long posts. I wish there was an easier way to be more brief....I'm hoping I didn't leave anything out. I consider myself to be only a novice in regards to vetting, and I have to admit....I often wonder what else could I be missing because I have yet to uncover additional information.

I want to post some examples for you guys to look at. I'm hoping I can figure out how to get a clear enough screen shot of some of these sites so I can physically point out the issues being covered. I have a new system I'm working off of, so just haven't gotten used to it quite yet, but in the next day or so I'll pull up a website or two that registered red flags imo, and we can take a look together.

we-R-one
6th May 2013, 03:34

Let's take a closer look at the Move To Amend website and I'll show you what stood out, imo as potential red flags. The screen shots aren't clear, sorry, doesn't appear that I have the technology to generate a more solid picture, so go to the link below and you'll get a better view there. The picture that generates might be different from my screen shot because it's alternating.

https://movetoamend.org/

Here's what caught my eye.

*On the front page at the very top, the flag emblem looked familiar to me. If I remember correctly, while working within the patriot movement some of these websites all had similar flag emblems. So basically they're branding with each other to give you that familiarity. This is something to pay attention to because you'll start to see who could be working with who, it's all a part of acclimating the viewer via branding.

*Above where it says Move To Amend, right next to the flag, the mantra states: "End Corporate Rule, Legalize Democracy"

Well this is what you call an oxymoron. Why? Because if you take a look at all the supporting organizations listed on this website, they are corporations! And you can bet some of them have very strong lobbyist influencing our congressmen. LMAO

Oxymoron
"A figure of speech in which incongruous or seemingly contradictory terms appear side by side; a compressed paradox. Plural: oxymora or oxymorons. Adjective: oxymoronic or oxymoric."
http://grammar.about.com/od/mo/g/oxymoronterm.htm

I hate to tell the 200k+ people who have signed up to support Move To Amend.....THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, is a corporation! It all started with The Act of 1871. Read here:
http://www.dailypaul.com/138686/the-act-of-1871-is-this-the-source-of-all-our-problems

This was further established through incorporating every city, state and county across THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Find that hard to believe? Go to DUNS AND BRADSTREET- research your city, county and state. I guarantee you will find what's called an EIN number for all of these government agencies across the country. An EIN number is a tax ID number that corporations are required to have. You see this is why the Constitution has become obsolete and it's the very reason why we are no longer a republic. THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA follows corporate law, color of law, admiralty law, not common law.

And guess what? If you live in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and have agreed to a birth certificate, social security number, driver's license, marriage license etc...you have just acquiesced to the system by your acceptance of said documents which means they have legal jurisdiction over you and legally you don't have any rights, they're just not telling you that! Sheesh and to think I haven't even told you half the story of what's really going on behind the scenes....

NEXT.....

we-R-one
6th May 2013, 03:39
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, we're still on the first page of movetoamend.org

See where it says Confront Corporate Personhood: Take Back Our Planet; yep here comes the "green" movement. Notice how the "green" concept always seems to get thrown in the mix? You will, oh you will once you start researching these organizations. I would bet my life they're Agenda 21 based. More indoctrination for the general public to manage their thinking as to the correct reality they should be focused on. Oh they initially make it sound good, that's part of the falsities that they inject into the concepts to make you believe it's the right thing to do. Once they take over they flip those concepts in a direction that's not in the best interest of humanity. I can guarantee you if they're doing it in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, they're doing it in other countries too. So if you're from another country, start taking a closer look at some of your organizations as most likely they'll be applying the same tactics.

So let's click where it says "read more". It's an easy read, so check it out. Notice how they make reference to the the "late 1800's? Of course they're talking about the Act of 1871 I mentioned, but they sure don't explain it! There's your half truth. If you continue on in the article, the two people behind this movement are vested in the MoveToAmend organization, one of them is actually on the executive board. Oooh how convenient! Look young too....indoctrination at it's finest.

At the top of the article click where it says Commondreams.org. Here's a screen shot:

You know what stands out and is the most alarming? Right underneath where it says Common Dreams at the top of their website it says "Building Progressive Community". Well that says it all! Any time you see the word "PROGRESSIVE" the red flags should be going off in your head. Remember the article about who the "progressives" are by Glenn Beck? Remember this key phrase he said in the article I listed earlier so whenever you see the word "PROGRESSIVE" inserted within an organization I hope you'll think of what they're really about as this is how they're promoting the Agenda 21 blueprints into as many organizations as possible.

"The progressive tactics havenít changed much since then either: Build a structure; make it so complex that the people donít understand it; avoid debate and most importantly, silence dissent. And, if that doesnít work, bribe them, indoctrinate them. But if that still doesnít work: Destroy them." Glenn Beck

Can you think of several systems within our country that fit the above description? Let me help you with a few....our legal system, our medical system, our education system, etc...

BrianEn
6th May 2013, 03:57
Thank for this thread and sharing your experience with us.

I dont join any groups or organizations. It was through David Willcock and Alex Jones that I found the truth movement. I found Camelot through Willcock. I tend to ignore Willcock now and less respect for Jones, butb they did introduce to something different.

we-R-one
6th May 2013, 04:15
....about the Progressives......

So let's go back to the movetoamend.org site. Put your cursor on the tool bar at the top of the page where it says MTA Coalition. Scroll down and click where it says Endorsing Organizations. This is VERY telling! When you begin to understand some of the entities behind the progressive movement, they stick out like a sore thumb. There's so much wrong with a lot of the organizations listed and quite honestly I don't have the time to break each of them down. The point is to show you there are many "progressive" based groups listed as endorsing organizations. This is where you need to do some research on your own. Many of these movements are corporations, 501(c)3's, non-profits and the likes. Some possibly receive federal funding. I can assure you that many of the members have no idea the basis behind the mission statements of these groups because if they truly understood they would have never signed up. They are basically participating in organizations that are poised to destroy all water, land, property, animal and human rights.

Going back up to the top of the tool bar, put your cursor over MTA Coalition again, scroll down and click where it says Initial Signatories. Take a look at the names on there...here's one that caught my eye: Matt Rothschild, Editor, The Progressive

hmmm, wanna take a guess to which family he's affiliated with? Here's more about his "progressive" left wing magazine. Notice the NPR support? Did you know that NPR is government funded? Just sayin.....

http://progressive.org/list/mattrothschild

Honestly, I could probably pick apart more people on this list, but I think you get the point. I've seen enough of this website to make me steer clear of this organization. I have one more red flag to cover in regards to MoveToAmend, stay tuned.

Paul
6th May 2013, 09:29

Let's take a closer look at the Move To Amend website and I'll show you what stood out, imo as potential red flags. The screen shots aren't clear, sorry, doesn't appear that I have the technology to generate a more solid picture, so go to the link below and you'll get a better view there. The picture that generates might be different from my screen shot because it's alternating.
Here's the particular image you caught in your screen shot:

https://movetoamend.org/sites/default/files/community-listening_0.jpg

Paul
19th June 2013, 06:03
Iím going to walk you through an interaction I had recently with a person who made the decision to get involved with the organization known as MoveToAmend, yet had no idea that the group they were promoting is associated with the infamous blueprint of Agenda 21, the very entity causing many of us so much grief.
Here's a perceptive article about Agenda 21: The Chinese Version of Agenda 21 and Why the US Should Care (Dave Hodges) (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/18/the-chinese-version-of-agenda-21-and-why-the-us-should-care/):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China is indeed a model for the implementation of Agenda 21 and this implementation phase is taking a new and dramatic twist. We in the US, should watch this Agenda 21 canary in the mine because it represents our future.

For the past few years, people in the West were baffled as to why the Chinese were building massive ghost cities that can house over 1 million people each and yet, these ghost cities were dormant until just recently. The Chinese have over 65 million micro-apartments which lies vacant in these ghost cities.

Soon, there will be tens of millions of Chinese totally dependent on government handouts to survive. This is the power that governments strive to obtain because it gives them total control.

By moving one million people per month to the ghost cities, the Chinese will find that subjugating their country will be much easier when a martial law crackdown is instituted as necessitated by the coming economic catastrophe.

America is following suit with the Chinese style Agenda 21 policies on many fronts and this is the topic of Part two of this series. And I will give the reader one hint on where this is going, the first area of the US to be relocated will be the Gulf and you can take that to the bank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's more at The Chinese Version of Agenda 21 and Why the US Should Care (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/18/the-chinese-version-of-agenda-21-and-why-the-us-should-care/).

we-R-one
20th June 2013, 21:49
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China is indeed a model for the implementation of Agenda 21 and this implementation phase is taking a new and dramatic twist. We in the US, should watch this Agenda 21 canary in the mine because it represents our future.

For the past few years, people in the West were baffled as to why the Chinese were building massive ghost cities that can house over 1 million people each and yet, these ghost cities were dormant until just recently. The Chinese have over 65 million micro-apartments which lies vacant in these ghost cities.

Soon, there will be tens of millions of Chinese totally dependent on government handouts to survive. This is the power that governments strive to obtain because it gives them total control.

By moving one million people per month to the ghost cities, the Chinese will find that subjugating their country will be much easier when a martial law crackdown is instituted as necessitated by the coming economic catastrophe.

America is following suit with the Chinese style Agenda 21 policies on many fronts and this is the topic of Part two of this series. And I will give the reader one hint on where this is going, the first area of the US to be relocated will be the Gulf and you can take that to the bank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's more at The Chinese Version of Agenda 21 and Why the US Should Care (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/18/the-chinese-version-of-agenda-21-and-why-the-us-should-care/).

Wow Paul, I didn't know that about China...The location the author is talking about in the U.S. above I believe is Austin, Texas, which is the first model Agenda 21 city in the making. What the hell Texas??? That's what happens when you get fat and wealthy off of oil....it causes many to fall asleep at the helm and I suspect one of the reasons that area was chosen? What recession, I mean depression??

NY is right behind them and I know San Francisco has something in the works. No city will be left behind as you can bet all these metropolitan areas have the blueprints of Agenda 21 in full force minus congressional approval.

Lifebringer
20th June 2013, 22:22
Wow, off the chain.

Dennis Leahy
20th June 2013, 23:55
Hmmmmmmm...

An alternate perspective:

One of the ways that the Global Controllers have helped steer us into dividing ourselves into factions is by poisoning the language.

Consider the following words, their true meaning, your own feeling of what they used to mean say, 20 years ago, your own feeling of what they represent now, and think of some examples where you have heard the word or phrase misused (whether you think it was deliberate or not.)

democratic
capitalist
socialist
Marxist
totalitarian
libertarian
anarchist
freedom
liberty
security
rights
liberal
conservative
neoliberal
neoconservative
left
right
centrist
moderate
progressive
far right
far left
communism
socialism
direct democracy
libertarianism
anarchism
legal
justice
moral

As an example, if you gloogle the two words Obama and Marxist, you get five million four hundred thousand results! If you have ever read the works of Marx, you know it is laughable. Obama is a lot of terrible things, but Obama is much closer to the antithesis of a Marxist than to actually being a Marxist.

You should hear the arguments between people who have dumped the Democratic Party, and who define themselves as left, leftist, progressive, far left, liberal ... and some recognize that all the words are poisoned and won't use any of them to label themselves.

we-R-one is making a strong case using the word "progressive" tied to "Agenda 21" but of all the people that I know that call themselves "progressive", not a single one would agree with Agenda 21. I'm not saying that some folks applying a label to themselves would not embrace Agenda 21, just that I don't know any of them.

To someone like me that once used the word "liberal" to slap a label on myself, it was saying that those people who were the most demonstrative (and most insane) pro war, pro corporate, environmental pigs, greed-is-good, Ayn Rand-ian, selfish types were the least like me. If Cheney was a conservative, I was a liberal. If Cheney was a neoconservative, I was a neoliberal... and then the word neoliberal got to be the preferred word to use to label supporting the actions of Obama (the drone bombing war criminal that give oral sex to international banking mafia kingpins.) Yikes! Then of course I'm not neoliberal, but what IS that farthest away from "neocon" (the guys that wrote the PNAC document and were part and parcel in the planning and execution of 9/11)... progressive!

Neoconservative and neoliberal sounded different but acted the same, and my way of explaining it was to have someone imagine "conservative" and "liberal" as two ends of a line, and to graph the "neo-" versions, I said to imagine taking that line and bending it into a 3D circle (with neocon and neoliberal nearly touching.) At this point, it becomes VERY obvious that these words, these labels, are utterly insufficient and even deliberately misleading.

The term "Progressive" made sense, as it implies moving away from the status quo (which is, in US politics, the duopoly of democrat and republican kowtowing to the corporate and plutocrat agenda.)

So, Progressive was the "label du jour." Then, I shed that label because of too many creepy people - such as Obama supporters - diluting it by calling themselves progressive.

Although the main thing I'm fighting for is simply that ordinary citizens with no corporate ties completely take over the government (because I'm not too thrilled with the outcome of when the entire government is devoid of ordinary citizens with no corporate ties and utterly filled with people intimately tied with corporations), I'm not fighting for a specific ideology. I have been using the hyphenated word/phrase "citizen-centric" (as opposed to "corporate-centric") to describe what I want to see, and realize that means something different to someone who defines herself/himself as "libertarian" than another person who is "democratic socialist." I would not be thrilled if the US citizens gained control of our own governance and ended up libertarian, (because I think that libertarianism is too selfish and there would still be a class war), but I would still cheer that development simply because it was not corporate-centric and meant that the will of the people was being upheld by ordinary citizens in power..

I'd actually like to see us try a combination of democratic socialism for our needs and some form of restrained capitalism for our "wants" beyond our needs. That form of capitalism could take various forms but, because corporations are by definition sociopathic, there must be restraints (that I have heard libertarians argue would not be necessary), such as pollution, working conditions, minimum wage, etc. I think this is a progressive idea, but goddess help me if I were to define it (or myself) using the word "progressive" (because the word is poisoned.)

Sorry this was so long, but the premise of tying the word "progressive" to Agenda 21 really threw me - since I have never known anyone who embraced both.

Also, the example of Move to Amend hit me, because their obvious flaw is not understanding that campaign finance reform (overturning the "Citizens United" SCOTUS case) will NOT change the outcome of elections. So, they are flawed, but I doubt if the members would acquiesce to Agenda 21.

Finally, I agree with the title! Very wise to vet and understand anything you join or support.

Dennis <----- this is for Mike ("chinaski"), because it is so long he may not know who wrote it. :~) hehehe

Paul
21st June 2013, 00:14
As an example, if you gloogle the two words Obama and Marxist, you get five million four hundred thousand results!
Well, I've never used gloogle before, but if I use Google to search for "+obama +marxist", I get exactly 57 hits.

So far as I can tell, exactly one of those 57 hits is a meaningful discussion of Obama and Marxism: Barack Obama: The Marxist Communist in the White House (http://patriotaction.net/video/barack-obama-the-marxist-communist-in-the-white-house).

Google must be having a slow day; I would have expected your post to show up as well by now, as it's been 19 minutes since you posted, and Google is usually faster than that.

Over 50 of the hits appear to be copies of a page with many unrelated quotes, that attaches keywords to each quote (example: http://w.romso.de/?q=standing+Most.) The presence of the two words Obama and Marxist on the same page is just random coincidence in these 50+ cases.

Searching for "obama marxist" returns any result that has either obama (or similar) or marxist (or similar) or both. In this case, most of the returned results are just for one or the other, not both.

Dennis Leahy
21st June 2013, 00:24
As an example, if you gloogle the two words Obama and Marxist, you get five million four hundred thousand results!
Well, I've never used gloogle before, but if I use Google to search for "+obama +marxist", I get exactly 57 hits.

So far as I can tell, exactly one of those 57 hits is a meaningful discussion of Obama and Marxism: Barack Obama: The Marxist Communist in the White House (http://patriotaction.net/video/barack-obama-the-marxist-communist-in-the-white-house).

Google must be having a slow day; I would have expected your post to show up as well by now, as it's been 19 minutes since you posted, and Google is usually faster than that.

Over 50 of the hits appear to be copies of a page with many unrelated quotes, that attaches keywords to each quote (example: http://w.romso.de/?q=standing+Most.) The presence of the two words Obama and Marxist on the same page is just random coincidence in these 50+ cases.

Searching for "obama marxist" returns any result that has either obama (or similar) or marxist (or similar) or both. In this case, most of the returned results are just for one or the other, not both.
I'm familiar with what the goooog (I misspell it on purpose) operators are supposed to do, but enter obama AND marxist and you'll get over 8 million results, or enter obama and marxism and you'll get over 3 million. I did not dig through a massive number of pages, but it should be obvious that the "Obama is a Marxist!" (false) meme was/is VERY powerful and pervasive. There are far more than 57 pages that carry the infection of that meme.

Dennis

Paul
21st June 2013, 00:35
There are far more than 57 pages that carry the infection of that meme.
Hmm .... right you are ... I am at a loss as to why my "+obama +marxist" search came up with so few results.

My google foo is failing me.

Dennis Leahy
21st June 2013, 01:45
we-R-one, I hope I did not derail the issue by getting swallowed in the example that you used. We do need to figure out who we are supporting and joining forces with.

How does a movement that accepts signatures as "signers" and "supporters" deal with the fact that some who sign will be bad guys? (They will certainly infiltrate every organization, especially if the organization simply asks for signatures.)

Dennis

we-R-one
21st June 2013, 01:52
Hi Dennis,

I think I get what you're saying, but help me out here by clarifying in simple speak....I do agree there is much confusion on the definition of terms, again by design, imo.

we-R-one is making a strong case using the word "progressive" tied to "Agenda 21" but of all the people that I know that call themselves "progressive", not a single one would agree with Agenda 21. I'm not saying that some folks applying a label to themselves would not embrace Agenda 21, just that I don't know any of them.

Sorry this was so long, but the premise of tying the word "progressive" to Agenda 21 really threw me - since I have never known anyone who embraced both.

I know and that's why I said earlier in one of my posts,
"I can assure you that many of the members have no idea the basis behind the mission statements of these groups because if they truly understood they would have never signed up. They are basically participating in organizations that are poised to destroy all water, land, property, animal and human rights."

Also, the example of Move to Amend hit me, because their obvious flaw is not understanding that campaign finance reform (overturning the "Citizens United" SCOTUS case) will NOT change the outcome of elections. So, they are flawed, but I doubt if the members would acquiesce to Agenda 21.

Maybe I didn't do a good job of explaining that one....when you look at all the organizations behind movetoamend, many are "progressive", so you gotta ask yourself why are they so interested in overturning the SCOTUS case? I'm sure there's an alterior motive and it isn't in the best interest of the people, which is why they take on specific causes with the intent to divide and confuse the masses and yes, it 'appears' they don't know what they're doing, but I suspect otherwise. Some of the activities they participate in don't make sense, but couldn't that be by design?

Dennis Leahy
21st June 2013, 06:56
Hi Dennis,

I think I get what you're saying, but help me out here by clarifying in simple speak..
... and that's why I said earlier in one of my posts,
"I can assure you that many of the members have no idea the basis behind the mission statements of these groups because if they truly understood they would have never signed up. They are basically participating in organizations that are poised to destroy all water, land, property, animal and human rights."

Hi we-R-one,

My simplespeak would be to say that you seem to have a working definition of the word "progressive" that is nefarious and that agrees with a globalist agenda - specifically with Agenda 21. I don't think most people (even most organizations) that might call themselves progressive are in cahoots with globalists. That word raises a flag for you that it doesn't for me. To me, it means the opposite of "defender of the status quo."

An organization such as MoveToAmend (which I have already stated my views on) might erase some endorsement like the KKK but they are trying to build a coalition and cannot reject NPR or the Sierra Club. It would be suicidal for them. I have to admit that I have never done research on the Sierra Club. I know at first they did some good work, and now may be a shadow of their original aims, but do you believe the organization is actually aimed to destroy all water, land, property, animal and human rights? Have they gone from trying to help save some wild places and supporting biodiversity to a full agreement with Agenda 21?

Other than your gut feeling that some of the organizations are nefarious and hiding behind a "progressive" banner, which you feel sort of indicts them as Agenda 21 supporters, do you have evidence that these organizations are "signed-on" to promote Agenda 21?

Maybe I didn't do a good job of explaining that one....when you look at all the organizations behind movetoamend, many are "progressive", so you gotta ask yourself why are they so interested in overturning the SCOTUS case? I'm sure there's an alterior motive and it isn't in the best interest of the people, which is why they take on specific causes with the intent to divide and confuse the masses and yes, it 'appears' they don't know what they're doing, but I suspect otherwise. Some of the activities they participate in don't make sense, but couldn't that be by design?

Everyone but the largest corporations can say they are against the Citizens United decision - even corporations. I think it sorta puts them on the "good guys" list if they endorse MoveToAmend taking on the big bad Supreme Court.

Dennis

we-R-one
21st June 2013, 07:01
Here's a perceptive article about Agenda 21: The Chinese Version of Agenda 21 and Why the US Should Care (Dave Hodges) (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/18/the-chinese-version-of-agenda-21-and-why-the-us-should-care/):

The Chinese Version of Agenda 21 and Why the US Should Care (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/18/the-chinese-version-of-agenda-21-and-why-the-us-should-care/).

Here's part 2
http://www.infowars.com/the-forced-depopulation-of-americas-rural-areas/
"Agenda 21 policy calls for dramatically increasing urbanization and forcing indigenous populations out of rural areas and into densely populated stack-and pack micro apartments controlled by technocrats with the ability to control every aspect of oneís life. When completed, this lifestyle will be a hell on earth."

This is partly why I came up with my burnout theory of some rural areas that I mentioned here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59945-Heavy-military-activity-in-Idaho&p=686139&viewfull=1#post686139), a while back.

we-R-one
21st June 2013, 07:14
I have to admit that I have never done research on the Sierra Club. I know at first they did some good work, and now may be a shadow of their original aims, but do you believe the organization is actually aimed to destroy all water, land, property, animal and human rights? Have they gone from trying to help save some wild places and supporting biodiversity to a full agreement with Agenda 21?

Other than your gut feeling that some of the organizations are nefarious and hiding behind a "progressive" banner, which you feel sort of indicts them as Agenda 21 supporters, do you have evidence that these organizations are "signed-on" to promote Agenda 21?

Dennis

It's not a gut feeling...and fyi, "gut" is considered to be a lower vibrational behavior, so I wouldn't use that term anymore. ;) But if I have somewhere in my posts, forgive me- let me know, as I can slip myself.

Just google agenda 21 and Sierra Club and you will find lots of info. There are tons of organizations who align with Agenda 21 via their behavior. They're not necessarily coming out and telling you that, but their actions speak volume. In order to understand you have to have a solid understanding of what Agenda 21 is, because then you will be better able to recognize when an organization is supporting it's blueprint regardless of the lack of claim there of. I just experienced this recently when I was trying to vett an organization. It was difficult at first, but all one has to do is follow the money and sometimes that's enough to elude to what's taking place, but typically what I come across is the organization being investigated is supporting some form of the Agenda 21 blueprint.

More later, too tired

Read here:
"Sierra Club's proposal to reorganize North America into 21 Ecoregions. The Sierra Club, one of hundreds of non-government organizations actively working to bring about this transformation, has suggested that North America be divided into 21 ecoregions, that ignore existing national, state, and county boundaries. In 1992, they published a special issue of their magazine which featured a map, and extensive descriptions of how these ecoregions should be managed. (1) The function of government will also change. The legislative function, especially at the local and state level, will continue to diminish in importance, while the administrative function will grow. Already, in some parts of the country, counties are combining, and city and county governments are consolidating. Regional governing authorities are developing; taking precedence over the participating counties, which will eventually evaporate. State governments will undergo similar attrition; as regulations are developed on an ecoregions basis, there will be less need for separate state legislation. The administrative functions of state governments will also collapse into a super-regional administrative unit, to eliminate unnecessary duplication of investment and services. - See more at: http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/sustainable-development-article.html#sthash.ZjKDRmhT.dpuf"
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/sustainable-development-article.html

Dennis Leahy
21st June 2013, 13:39
Ahhhh, (Sierra Club) nefarious intent clearly shown. So, for your example of MoveToAmend, we have to ask, do they intend to simply gain a coalition that is a collection of as many signatures and as many organizations as possible (to show that their movement has strength and a wide base), or are they actually aligned with the agendas of every organization that signs on?

This also brings up the question of just how do we the people get united. Do we
a.) find our commonality and put forth a goal that we all agree on (also figuring that we can work out our differences later), or do we
b.) scrutinize each person and decide if our differences are too great to initially unite?

The idea with The Reset Button (for example) has been "a", but I can now see that an individual signature (say a Rothschild or a Bush) could make some people decide that they would leave the movement. Wow, the Elites have an easy time dividing us. Or maybe we should say that we are dividing ourselves while the Elite sit back and smile.

Realistically, it is probably impossible to apply full scrutiny and belong to to ANY organization that aligns with other organizations, because somewhere in the compounded pile of organizations there will be either one with deliberate nefarious intent (probably either hidden or whitewashed) or that have unwittingly aligned with someone else that can be shown to be nefarious. That makes vetting easy: don't join any organization/movement that aligns with any other organization/movement. That leaves only organizations/movements that have zero affiliations with other organizations and a policy to keep it that way. Applying scrutiny at the individual member level probably guarantees a very very small (and probably ineffective) number of participants. It also allows the Elite to easily disrupt/splinter/destroy the organization, simply by having someone known to be aligned with the Elite sign up as a member.

Dennis