PDA

View Full Version : The Project Avalon Project

Celine
26th September 2010, 11:44
The Project Avalon Project

As I sit here this morning I find myself inspired. Here at Avalon , we all share basically the same goals. To find the truth that is out there and share it in such a way that it can be understood and learned from.

Bill has offered us many seeds of truth . We watch, we talk , we share with or close family and trusted friends.

Here is my proposal..

Bill or MODS suggest a topic.

All interested members, MODS, Admins and Bill either write an essay or make a video contribution on the subject.

As example... Disclosure

I am sure we would all be interested on what Bill would share about this subject. It is a hot topic but I would also be very interested in seeing it from a groups point of view.

Interviews with people in your neighborhood that you believe has something to contribute
or..

Bill could do a mini video, setting a challenge...a topic that he would want people to re search and share , on the forum.

Or perhaps we can submit videos and a compilation could be made, like those Youtube videos.

I see everyones contribution here as valuable in my own personal growth. So if I step back, I can see the value, we as a group can offer others.

I am open to all suggestions ...and if perhaps this is just a fleeting inspiration and it melts away , then I will thank you for this moment you have given me and continue to grow.

be well and know you are Love.
Celine

Jasra Kaast
27th September 2010, 13:21
I think that's a great idea Celine!

I'm fairly new to Avalon, but I think this would be a great way to help me settle in with the community.

irishspirit
27th September 2010, 16:18
Celine,

I think that this is a fantastic idea.

I know that I would be really interested in hearing Bill's views about alotr of thing. Moreover, where Bill to make more videos, I am sure that the message would get out alot more. His Youtube channel will grow massively. We would all win in the end.

I also think it would be a good Idea where PA to start using other networkingf sites such as youtube and twitters. The message needs to be heard by more and more people.

sjkted
28th September 2010, 01:34
I think it's a great idea and would like to see a format like this.

--sjkted