PDA

View Full Version : Stop saying "Sheeple!" (use the correct terminology)

Dennis Leahy
5th May 2013, 16:37
You just knew the sheeple are suffering from some sort of a mental disorder, and up until now, you had to be content with "cognitive dissonance."

But wait, there's a real diagnostic term:

Compliance and Acquiescence Disorder – CAD

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV), published by the American Psychiatric Association, has recently included a diagnosis of something termed Oppositional Defiant Disorder which it defines as “a recurrent pattern of negativistic, defiant, disobedient and hostile behaviour towards figures of authority”. Though this is included in a section entitled “Disorders Usually First Diagnosed in Infancy, Childhood or Adolescence”, there is at least that word “usually”.

However, it has become clear over the last few years, that many intelligent individuals have started to exhibit the symptoms of another form of “mental disturbance/disorder”.

In simple terms, it manifests itself as a loss of independent thought. Typical symptoms include blindly following authority and believing everything one is told or believing what is shown on TV. Additionally, sufferers have a tendency to accept, without question, the opinions of those who give the appearance of being “experts”.

People suffering from this disorder usually watch too much TV or read too many newspapers. Their understanding of many topics commonly discussed in the media is generally shallow. In some cases, for those sufferers who have completed further or higher education they seem to experience an apparent difficulty in applying their usual analytical and research skills outside of their main area of study. They seem to exhibit a kind of “fear” and have a specific reaction when they are presented with certain types of information. This reaction is perhaps best described as Evidence Denial Disorder (EDD). This comes about when they are shown evidence which, under circumstances which would not challenge authority or an entrenched view, they would more readily examine and study without an immediate (usually negative) reaction . Some examples are given below.Article: http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=311&Itemid=83

Dennis

gripreaper
5th May 2013, 16:43

I've definitely got that. Glad to be finally diagnosed!

giovonni
5th May 2013, 16:44
:flock::flock::flock:

But i like it ~ The term that is ... :rolleyes:

Freed Fox
5th May 2013, 16:57
I'd rather be a little ODD than an utter CAD! :lol:

Thanks for sharing, Dennis.

we-R-one
5th May 2013, 17:08
Awesome! So does that mean we can qualify for disability payments now?:rolleyes:

Dennis Leahy
5th May 2013, 17:36
Gripreaper and we-R-one, you do mean you are "suffering" from Oppositional Defiant Disorder, right? Because if you think you have Compliance and Acquiescence Disorder, then you actually have an acute case of cognitive dissonance masking your Oppositional Defiant Disorder. hahahahhahahhaha

Actually, this reminds me of my high school quasi-hippy days, when some hippies started calling themselves "freaks" (really, used like "fanatic" as in "pot fanatic"/"pot freak".) I had a friend that bristled when someone called him a freak. "I'm not a freak! The Establishment is!" So, though the guys strapping me in the straightjacket and poking me with Haloperidol might write "oppositional defiant disorder" in their log book, the truth is I'm suffering from reality. :~) (You too, Gripreaper and we-R-one!)

Dennis

sigma6
5th May 2013, 20:11
I'm definitely ODD... It took a lifetime of habits (too many books, questions, experimenting) until I caught something that fully metastasized into full blown ODD in my later adulthood. If I could do it again, I would change everything from high school forward, to cross reference the first lifetime.

Logical Song
5k3JVfxluFU

CdnSirian
5th May 2013, 20:18
How do you know for sure you're an ODD or a CAD?

You don't like Kool Aid but prefer freshly juiced produce, kambucha and kefir drinks.

You don't like Hi Ho's or Ding Dong's but love that Wheat Grass Cheesecake!

giovonni
5th May 2013, 20:22
Gripreaper and we-R-one, you do mean you are "suffering" from Oppositional Defiant Disorder, right? Because if you think you have Compliance and Acquiescence Disorder, then you actually have an acute case of cognitive dissonance masking your Oppositional Defiant Disorder. hahahahhahahhaha

Actually, this reminds me of my high school quasi-hippy days, when some hippies started calling themselves "freaks" (really, used like "fanatic" as in "pot fanatic"/"pot freak".) I had a friend that bristled when someone called him a freak. "I'm not a freak! The Establishment is!" So, though the guys strapping me in the straightjacket and poking me with Haloperidol might write "oppositional defiant disorder" in their log book, the truth is I'm suffering from reality. :~) (You too, Gripreaper and we-R-one!)

Dennis

Perhaps we're all not necessarily sufficiently conscious yet ... http://www.skype-emoticons.com/images/emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

This is what my mind feels like inside someday's ... http://www.skype-emoticons.com/images/emoticon-00120-doh.gif

http://www.opednews.com/populum/cachedimages/s_500_img826_imageshack_us_0_22163431.gif

from here ~ The Meaning of Evolved Consciousness
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Meaning-of-Evolved-Con-by-Peter-Michaelson-120425-991.html

JohnEAngel
5th May 2013, 20:33

Dennis

i was one of those freaks back then and i loved being identified as one because i was into labels. i felt that i had to associate with a particular group or else i would be a loner. :(

InCiDeR
5th May 2013, 21:11
Of course you all know who we up against as usual:

Emil Kraepelin (15 February 1856 – 7 October 1926) was a German psychiatrist. H.J. Eysenck's Encyclopedia of Psychology identifies him as the founder of modern scientific psychiatry, as well as of psychopharmacology and psychiatric genetics. Kraepelin believed the chief origin of psychiatric disease to be biological and genetic malfunction. His theories dominated psychiatry at the start of the twentieth century and, despite the later psychodynamic influence of Sigmund Freud and his disciples, enjoyed a revival at century's end...

....In 1912 at the request of the German Society of Psychiatry, he began plans to establish a centre for research. Following a large donation from the Jewish German American banker James Loeb who had at one time been a patient, and promises of support from 'patrons of science', the German Institute for Psychiatric Research was founded in 1917 in Munich. Initially housed in existing hospital buildings, it was maintained by further donations from Loeb and his relatives.

In 1924 it came under the auspices of the Kaiser Wilhelm Society for the Advancement of Science. The German American Rockefeller family's Rockefeller Foundation made a large donation enabling the development of a new dedicated building for the institute, along Kraepelin's guidelines, which was officially opened in 1928...
Source/read more (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraepelin)

The American Psychiatric Association (APA) is the main professional organization of psychiatrists and trainee psychiatrists in the United States, and the largest psychiatric organization in the world. Its some 36,000 members are mainly American but some are international. The association publishes various journals and pamphlets, as well as the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). The DSM codifies psychiatric conditions and is used worldwide as a key guide for diagnosing disorders.

Notable figures
Donald Ewen Cameron is best known for his MK-ULTRA-related mind-control and behavior modification research for the CIA. Cameron was President of the APA in 1952-1953...
Source/read more (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psychiatric_Association)

They manipulates us in every form and every area available...

sigma6
6th May 2013, 03:00
yX6FsTIq6ls

ThePythonicCow
6th May 2013, 03:14
Awesome! So does that mean we can qualify for disability payments now?:rolleyes:

I doubt it.

Though the article references the "The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV)", this Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) diagnosis is not in the DSM-IV, nor does the article claim that ODD is in the DSM-IV, if you read it carefully.

InCiDeR
6th May 2013, 03:25
http://www.livesinthebalance.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/comics/pie-slicing.jpg

we-R-one
6th May 2013, 05:04
Silly Paul...you have to know that I was totally kidding with my remarks above....

gripreaper
6th May 2013, 05:12
Silly Paul...you have to know that I was totally kidding with my remarks above....

I dunno, I must be ODD. Still trying to figure out which fork in the road to take.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229765_4759451313417_2054863241_n.jpg

ThePythonicCow
6th May 2013, 09:38

Yeah - I was just taking the opportunity to play off your jest, in order to make clear something that might have confused some folks (that this CAD diagnosis really was not in the DSM-IV).

Prodigal Son
6th May 2013, 11:12

I've definitely got that. Glad to be finally diagnosed!

LOL! I'm right there with ya grip.

The way I see it, this "disorder" is nothing new and was carefully orchestrated by Nazi Mind Control Technology.... ancient "wisdom" passed on down through the generations by the slumlords in power. While it is true that the program definitely advanced and was put into overdrive in recent decades, there has been suppression of independent thought for thousands of years. The word "heretic" means "one who chooses", and we all know what happened to them.

Great find Dennis, I posted it to facebook, and I have a few moderators in mind who will not take kindly to this:

The internet has been something of a “battleground”, where those sufferers of CAD, EDD and HMD often participate in forums, using anonymous handles, and insult those people who focus on presenting evidence and asking HMD sufferers to explain the anomalies. When an EDD, CAD or HMD sufferer is moderator, they too may remain anonymous and then either delete or lock threads where evidence is being presented and CAD sufferers are being challenged.

Kryztian
6th May 2013, 12:30
If CAD (Compliance and Acquiescence Disorder) is the diagnosis, then Projects Avalon and Camelot interviews and David Icke's books are the psychotropic meditation to help those people out. Let the healing begin!

Ol' Roy
6th May 2013, 14:17
I really what happened is the sheep got toghether and formed a union. The sheep sued the US Government and all governents for using their name without permission. Giving them a bad name a s compared to people.

The government countersued saying it was not the same name of the sheep, but sheeple was a derivative , which did'nt mean the same!

After years, the government, finally relented to name their new term CAD (Compliance and Acuquience Dissorder). Another 3 letter agency.

Boy, that might keep em' happy for a little while!