PDA

View Full Version : River disappears overnight after loud detonation noise is heard

Swami
26th September 2010, 13:24
"On Tuesday night the river Iska vanished between the villages of Iska Vas and Strahomer."... (Now here comes the official explanation)... "Slovene Environment Agency statement says that the water is flowing into the underground chamber underneath the water bed. This is the way the river disappears and reappears later down stream.This time this characteristic of the river is stronger because of the damages to the river bed."

On Tuesday night 2km of the river Iska in Slovenia disappeared and left behind fish on dry ground. The residents are saying that they heard a huge bang in the night. It sounds like they are describing it as a possible earthquake-like sound although there was no tremor. One woman said that it was like a huge detonation, as if something big had crashed onto the ground. People went out of their homes to see what was falling down, only to witness the river being drained.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OhaHEeWqYU0/TJzLSK2w77I/AAAAAAAAJGg/3F3QsecJDtc/s400/riv.bmp

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/09/river-disappears-overnight-after-loud.html

http://24ur.com/novice/slovenija/reka-iska-izginila-sredi-noci.html

Arpheus
26th September 2010, 13:26
Thats weird to say the least,i never heard of such things before.

Grizzom
26th September 2010, 19:03
Maybe they are mining/building a Deep Underground Military Base and screwed up and turned it into a Deep Underground Swimming Pool?

Ilie Pandia
26th September 2010, 19:03
Did not anyone go upstream to see what is blocking the water? Maybe some large rock collapsed into the river (hence the bang!?)....

Lost Soul
26th September 2010, 19:07
I concur with undeadpixel. Something fell, allowing the water to get absorbed into the ground.

cloud9
26th September 2010, 20:31
Oh man... who would have thought of that? Weird.

sunflower
26th September 2010, 22:21
Default Re: River disappears overnight after loud detonation noise is heard

Maybe they are mining/building a Deep Underground Military Base and screwed up and turned it into a Deep Underground Swimming Pool?

or diverting the water for their own personal water supply......

Snowy Owl
26th September 2010, 22:33
This had happenned before with lakes, the reason given was that there was an undergroud prheatic nap sliding into a water bassin. But I have never heard this for a river.

I have check at http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/index.php?filter=no&min_lat=10&min_long=-30&max_long=65&view=4 no significant earthquakes have happened.

Snowbird
26th September 2010, 22:34
Remember, that I am merely the messenger.

I am finding reports as I research this today, of UFOs being seen by people in several parts of the world, sucking up water out of lakes. Open the bottom link, which is a short video documentary about a community of people in Sydney or Melbourne (?), Australia. These people are not lying. They are telling what they saw and heard. They saw a UFO hovering over a community lake sucking up the water. Where would a UFO take this water, to Mars?

I have also read of accounts of a fissure opening up in the ground under lakes, and overnight or in a short period of time, the lakes disappear. The water is nowhere to be seen.

Lake Pulls a Disappearing Act in Russia - 2005

BOLOTNIKOVO, Russia — For as long as anyone can remember, White Lake had been the local swimming and fishing hole. Deep, cold, fed by underwater springs, the lake regularly gave up carp as fat as birch trees. A kid could cannonball into its depths from the overhanging willows and never hit bottom.

Fyodor Dobryakov was the first to see it -- or not see it, as it were. The 74-year-old headed down to the lake early one morning two weeks ago, expecting to see the first fish emerging after the spring melt. Instead, all he saw was a narrow crust of ice clinging to the shore. Everything else was gone, or almost gone.

"The ice was just hanging over an empty lake. I heard a noise, and when I looked right, I saw there was an abyss, and the water was rushing into the abyss like mad. The trees were falling into the lake and getting sucked in too," Dobryakov said at his home in this small village of pensioners, about 240 miles east of Moscow near the Oka River.

And then one recent morning, the lake was simply gone.

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/may/27/world/fg-lake27

This link will not allow copying, but there were icebergs in this lake that were left standing...all by themselves in 2009.

Lake disappears overnight in Chile-was it due to Ufos?

http://www.realufos.net/2009/07/big-lake-disappears-in-chile-due-to-ufo.html

Here's a different lake in Chile that is now gone.

Lake in Southern Chile has Disappeared - 2007

Juan Jose Romero is the regional director of Chile's National Forestry Corporation CONAF, and was available for comment. "In March we patrolled the area and everything was normal ... we went again in May and to our surprise we found the lake had completely disappeared. The only things left were chunks of ice on the dry lake-bed and an enormous fissure," he told Reuters.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/288265/lake_in_southern_chile_has_disappeared.html

Water UFO or USO extraordinary maneuver over water

And now with the help of unbelievable documentary which exhibiting the account of a Water UFO seen on Charisma's December 25th 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. Hundreds of witnesses viewed the craft demonstrating various unexplainable flight characteristics in the night sky which fit in above discussed USO at different height above water. This short documentary has some great testimonials containing interesting stories by very credible observers.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/12/water-ufo-or-uso-extraordinary-maneuver.html

irishspirit
27th September 2010, 15:28
That is just amazing! Any ideas yet on what has casued this event to occur?

Excellent find SWAMI.

Snowbird, that is some excellent work you have carried out there friend. Excellent links.

Ethereal Blue Being
28th September 2010, 00:06
Thousands of small rivers,lakes and streams have dissappeared in western US over the last 100 years. It has been said that it is from the BLM (Bureau of Land Mgmt) allowing to much cattle grazing on public lands. The cattle travel in herds on millions of acres and when they go through streams lakes and rivers they break down the dirt banks and then the streams etc. get wider and wider-shallower and shallower. and DISAPPEAR they call it "dry up" it is also supposed to be linked to occasional droughts ( something that has always existed) Needless to say there are many plant species that only grow at waters edge that have disappeared too. Some are on the endangered plants list for some states.Now I'm wondering if cattle grazing/occasional draught has caused all of this !

Snowy Owl
28th September 2010, 00:16
It is doubful Ethereal Ble Being, because I have knowledge that this happenned in many continents where cattle grazing is impossible, but here in North America it could well be a trigger, who knows.

One thing for sure that I have learn trough geology is the fact like shales gas bubble caught in roc there are pathways that lead to vast bassin of water more or less full and sometimes with earthquakes or to much rain a pathway form itself and slips deep under.

I saw the picture in South America of the UFO that look like syphoning water, It might be one of the reasons who nows. I know UFO deep south of South America, in fact near the antartic are very active and this since WW II

Ethereal Blue Being
29th September 2010, 19:38
Snowy Owl this idea of yours is a really good point. I can see wher seismic activity might cause this to happen. I do know that before the last iceage (maybe much longer ago) the entire ONE THIRD of the US in the west was one massive lake. It entirely covered many states and the remnant of it is the Great Salt Lake in northern Utah. there is an aquifer (underground lake) that still covers alot of the west today. the water is extremely alkaline and we are told it would not be cost effective because of this and it's depth to drill wells in most areas. Water is such a precious resource that if UFOs are "Siphoning" it up and leaving entire lakes and riverbeds dry with dead fish etc left flopping on the riverbed. Then it must be happening for a really good reason. i would have thought that if ETs are mostly benevolent and highly evolved that they wouldn't do this to all of those creaatures.

Firinn
29th September 2010, 22:25
There have been a few comments around UFO's sucking up fresh water from lakes and rivers. Why would they bother? There's pleanty of water in the world's oceans that wouldn't be missed in the same way and I'm sure they'd find it very easy to carry out desalinisation. The idea that a "hollow" underground space is accessed through a geological or man made event seems far more plausable to me.

With love
Firinn

Ethereal Blue Being
30th September 2010, 05:08
What if the goal IS to suck up some of the wildlife and the entire habitat within the fresh water with it. You know a ready made ecosystem that would only need a little tweeking at least it would be a litlle for a highly advanced species..

olddragon
30th September 2010, 11:12
This is an account told to me by my parents that took place in the 70's.

Along the Murry River on the Victorian and New South Wales border in Australia, is a small town called Tocumwal. About 50 kms out of Tocumwal, at a farm house that over looks the river was a lone woman and her children. This lady was looking out of her kitchen window and saw a disk like craft come down and hover over the river and start taking up water. Scared out of her wits, she called the police, who sent out an officer to her home. This officer drove the 50 km to her farm, then spent another hour or so watching the craft take in the water with the farm wife then flew off. The officer tried to report this incident but was told not to say anything.

ascendingstarseed
30th September 2010, 12:04
Who knows what happened to this river, but apparently water is a common fuel source for many UFO's... technology that they've also passed on to us that the PTB keep suppressed...the dirty rotten bastid's!

BMJ
1st October 2010, 15:41
Hi Guys,
I don't think there is anything strange about this event there are large caves systems underneath Slovenia, and water gets sucked into them and regurgitated. My parents were born there and my dad was witness many a time to a large lake that would randomly disappear overnight and reappear some time later.

The locals maybe be suffering a bit of twilight zone syndrome.

Ethereal Blue Being
3rd October 2010, 03:17
BMJ I understand that the phenomenon your parents have witnessed many times is based on geology but what of the people that have spent many generations on the same land, the water dissapears overnight and no one saw ships or light and (it has never been experienced before in many lifetimes)then what could it be ?

MargueriteBee
3rd October 2010, 04:08
Yesterday I visited a place called the Sink River. It disappears into a huge limestone cavern and some of it reappears downstream into a large pond with huge rainbow and brown trout that were up to three feet long.

BMJ
4th October 2010, 06:19
Hi Ethereal Blue Being,
My statement was broad and in relation to this river disappearing maybe not correct. I was trying to put forward my parents experience as it was relevent because it was both a first hand account and within the same region as this event.

Hi Margueritee Bee, that event with sink river is similiar to what my parents described, this lake would empty itself and reappear else where as another lake although my parents never had explanation as to why, and accepted as it was.

Ethereal Blue Being
7th October 2010, 03:03
BMJ sorry for the understanding...Just curious ,do the people there drill wells to ensure a constant water supply or do they have holding tanks for the times when the water dissapears. What is the longest it's ever gone without water in the "dissapeared" area that your people can remember?

BMJ
8th October 2010, 14:46
Hi Ethereal Blue Being,
It's fine no need to apologise.
The water would disappear for several days to several weeks it was a random event.
There is water a plenty there no need to worry about water supply in Slovenia on most country properties you will find wells, and ther are rivers and lakes everywhere.