PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Researchers Find Possible Lost Continent in Atlantic Ocean

Skywizard
8th May 2013, 00:34
Japanese researchers find granite on seabed in the Atlantic Ocean, suggesting a continent may have once existed off the coast of Brazil.

A large slab of granite has been found deep in the Atlantic Ocean, Japanese researchers said on Tuesday (May 7), suggesting a continent may have once existed off the coast of Brazil.

A team led by the Japan Agency For Marine-Earth Science And Technology (JAMSTEC) found the 10-meter high by 10-meter wide rock 'cliff' more than 2,950 feet under the ocean. They were conducting a survey with its deep-sea submersible in the Rio Grande Rise, part of the southwest Atlantic basin some 745 miles southeast of Rio de Janeiro.

Granite is usually only found on land, and researchers say its presence on the seabed may be evidence of a continental land-mass that was swallowed by the waves at some point in the distant past. A large volume of quartz sand, which is also not formed at sea, was found around the granite slab.

In about 360 BC, the Greek thinker Plato wrote that an ancient warlike civilization -- Atlantis -- had once existed somewhere in the Atlantic, before sinking into the sea in a single night and day.

But academics and writers have argued its real submerged location may be anywhere from the Mediterranean to Antarctica -- with others suggesting the tale was merely a myth.

http://vimeo.com/65691798

peace...
skywizard

Snoweagle
8th May 2013, 01:08
Its Atlantis. Already been spotted on Google earth awhile back. The discovery was IMO the reason the French airliner was brought down mid atlantic so an excuse could be made to move the worlds best fleet of sub sea robots to the region without public scrutiny.
By the way, the advertised dailyMotion "under production" movie will probably never be released as the region to be investigated covers thousands of square miles and includes multiple pyramids, ancient structures and evidence of our past which the elite do not want us to know about . . .
Check it for yourselves, you will see to the east of the city environment the remains of the two undersea volcanoes with a city "artery" eastward between the two, (possibly towards the Cuban undersea pyramid complex which has already been raided), thess being of course the original and genuine "Gates of Hercules" told in alleged myths. It exists.
This IS Atlantis. Any reference to the Mediterranean made, is by corrupt Freemasonic influence and bunkum.
EVERY ancient reference to Atalantis refers to it being in the Atlantic and the biggest give away of all is the ruddy name. And of course these Google Earth pics.

RMorgan
8th May 2013, 01:32
Hey Skywizard,

My I ask you to post the source of the story?

I want to verify it and find out what the heck Japanese scientists are doing conducting research in Brazilian territory.

I want to know who authorized it and under what pretext.

Raf.

naste.de.lumina
8th May 2013, 01:46
Hey buddy Rmorgan.
Here is a link in Portuguese, on the subject, which may help you in your search.
http://noticias.terra.com.br/ciencia/pesquisa/brasil-e-japao-podem-ter-achado-continente-perdido-no-atlantico,22ea5abb5c97e310VgnCLD2000000ec6eb0aRCRD .html

Prodigal Son
8th May 2013, 01:54
It's kind of telling how any mention of Atlantis brings out the shills 911 style at forums like ATS ...

When I was a child I was obsessed with maps, and I kept drawing huge continents on maps and globes in the middle of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. I got into a lot of trouble for that.

I suspect that the elite fear we will find out that Atlantis came to an end because of the same things they are doing to the earth today.... and of course the ancient alien factor...

Whiskey_Mystic
8th May 2013, 02:56
Its Atlantis. Already been spotted on Google earth awhile back. The discovery was IMO the reason the French airliner was brought down mid atlantic so an excuse could be made to move the worlds best fleet of sub sea robots to the region without public scrutiny.
By the way, the advertised dailyMotion "under production" movie will probably never be released as the region to be investigated covers thousands of square miles and includes multiple pyramids, ancient structures and evidence of our past which the elite do not want us to know about . . .
Check it for yourselves, you will see to the east of the city environment the remains of the two undersea volcanoes with a city "artery" eastward between the two, (possibly towards the Cuban undersea pyramid complex which has already been raided), thess being of course the original and genuine "Gates of Hercules" told in alleged myths. It exists.
This IS Atlantis. Any reference to the Mediterranean made, is by corrupt Freemasonic influence and bunkum.
EVERY ancient reference to Atalantis refers to it being in the Atlantic and the biggest give away of all is the ruddy name. And of course these Google Earth pics.

These lines are caused by bathymetric reading collection methods from boats. They don't actually exist on the sea floor. There are similar grids near Bermuda and Antarctica among others. If this were a structure or city, it would be gigantic at 104 by 77 miles. The lines themselves would be about 2 miles wide.

fbs_brazil
8th May 2013, 03:46
Although the results are preliminary, it's must clarify that the "distant past" that marine research of the partnership Brazil-Japan refers is approximately 100 million years ago, when South America split from Africa. I believe we are forcing the situation if establish a relation with the continent of Atlantis, since Homo sapiens has its African origins between only 150 and 200,000 years ago.
More information on
http://www.cprm.gov.br/

Snoweagle
8th May 2013, 09:36
These lines are caused by bathymetric reading collection methods from boats. They don't actually exist on the sea floor. There are similar grids near Bermuda and Antarctica among others. If this were a structure or city, it would be gigantic at 104 by 77 miles. The lines themselves would be about 2 miles wide.

Rubbish! Poppycock! and Drivel! I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU! Wheres YOUR evidence other than quoting constant denial propagated by servants of the elite.
These pictures are EVIDENCE. The city IS huge. The lines are not roads, they are sea lanes.Remember the giants of the bible? Recall the many pictures of excavated "giants".

These subsea lines are STRAIGHT lines deformed over time! Ain't natural, go figger. Ain't bathymetric either, load of nonsense, some people will believe anything to deflect investigation.

Snoweagle
8th May 2013, 09:54
Although the results are preliminary, it's must clarify that the "distant past" that marine research of the partnership Brazil-Japan refers is approximately 100 million years ago, when South America split from Africa. I believe we are forcing the situation if establish a relation with the continent of Atlantis, since Homo sapiens has its African origins between only 150 and 200,000 years ago.
More information on
http://www.cprm.gov.br/

YEEESS and . . . ? It doesn't change the fact that these lines exist, where historical records state Atlantis should be, the media will be prevented from publishing this information and these forums will be awash with trolls poo-pooing any such conjecture of its existence. Well it does. Its there in your face, download Google Earth and see for yourself!

These finding force NOTHING other than the Truth! Homo Sapiens DID NOT have its beginnings 150-200k years ago, thats an ABUSE of the research. Humaniity have been here for over a million years and more. African (and other) archaeology has found such evidence but is ignored by MSM. Dig through the Avalon archives to find the dates and studies.

The media files the Japanese want to release to the public are under threat of being squashed, keeping everyone dumb, and judging be the APPARENT denial here I fear it is too late for some of you.

The alternative media have been full of "alien disclosure" and the forums have been alive with ooo's and aaa's at each little bit of HERESAY, yet cannot explore the slightest possibility that what they know and what they have been told is a LIE especially when there is evidence staring them in the face.

Aayushi sinha
8th May 2013, 09:59
wow amazing..!!

Sérénité
8th May 2013, 10:32
I remember the first time I ever heard of Atlantis, I was in my teens and living on one of the Canary Islands.
Sat by the sea in a little cafe one evening myself and friends got talking to an eccentric old local fisherman. The kind of man that at the time in my timid youth I met with trepidation and a pinch of salt...but would give anything to go back and talk deeper with now!

He told us all about this long lost world that was far superior, both technologically and spiritually, than we are today.
Anyway enough of my reminiscing, but, this eccentric old fisherman told us this place was called Atlantis and was situated at the bottom of the Atlantic, off the coast of the Canary Islands.

Whenever I imagine Atlantis now, that's where my mind takes me!

Snoweagle
8th May 2013, 10:49
@ The Avalon Forum - I wish to apologise for both my passion and the technical distraction of my assertion as the research being conducted by the Japanese awaiting publication is in a more southern region of the Atlantic that I allude to Atlantis being.

However, my comments with regard revelation of subsea discoveries is being squashed by the Elites at the highest levels is very valid. The United nations are currently discussing taking "ownership" of all the seas by the implementation of global Laws of the Seas and Oceans. (Here in the UK, byelaws have been changed throughout the kingdom pertaining to coastal access and activities precluding the right to BAN fishing from the coastline to prevent subsea damage!)

These subsea structures throughout the Oceans MUST be openly investigated and researched with FULL disclosure.

Snoweagle
8th May 2013, 10:55
I remember the first time I ever heard of Atlantis, I was in my teens and living on one of the Canary Islands.
Sat by the sea in a little cafe one evening myself and friends got talking to an eccentric old local fisherman. The kind of man that at the time in my timid youth I met with trepidation and a pinch of salt...but would give anything to go back and talk deeper with now!

He told us all about this long lost world that was far superior, both technologically and spiritually, than we are today.
Anyway enough of my reminiscing, but, this eccentric old fisherman told us this place was called Atlantis and was situated at the bottom of the Atlantic, off the coast of the Canary Islands.

Whenever I imagine Atlantis now, that's where my mind takes me!

Download Google Earth and investigate the subsea coastline and you will see to the south west of the Canaries similar structures as the major one that sits mid atlantic and you will see for yourself without distraction or deflection that there is "something" of potentially ground breaking INTEREST to mankind waiting to be explored.

Sérénité
8th May 2013, 11:02
Download Google Earth and investigate the subsea coastline and you will see to the south west of the Canaries similar structures as the major one that sits mid atlantic and you will see for yourself without distraction or deflection that there is "something" of potentially ground breaking INTEREST to mankind waiting to be explored.

Totally agree Snoweagle!
The amount of money that is handed over to explore space and beyond is great, but, I think first we should explore our own planets depths a little more...as above so is below, as the saying goes!

Whiskey_Mystic
9th May 2013, 02:36

Rubbish! Poppycock! and Drivel! I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU! Wheres YOUR evidence other than quoting constant denial propagated by servants of the elite.
These pictures are EVIDENCE. The city IS huge. The lines are not roads, they are sea lanes.Remember the giants of the bible? Recall the many pictures of excavated "giants".

These subsea lines are STRAIGHT lines deformed over time! Ain't natural, go figger. Ain't bathymetric either, load of nonsense, some people will believe anything to deflect investigation.

This has become the sort of response that I have come to expect from Avalon, which is why I don't post much here anymore.

Look, if all you want to do is masturbate yourself on your own fantasies and discard any thought or word that does not reinforce your world, then have at. Who would I be to tell you not to? And you're in good company, too, because the world is full of people just like you.

Which might be why the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Flash
9th May 2013, 02:55
Whisky Mystic, Montreal is 40 miles long by 25 large. With 1.5 millions inhabitants on the island (the remaining 1.5 are around the city, in two large cities about the same size).

I do not see why an ancient civilisation would not have a 75 miles long city like dwellings. Istanbul is 15 millions inhabitants on both sides of the Bosphorus. It takes two hours plus to cross, when you are not in a trafic jam. Most do it by boat. It is as large as what is underwater. Many cities in the world are that size. If we push it, the 2 miles wide lanes are where the electricity and communication tower go across (our hydro here has clear cuts of about 500 meters wide for their towers). Wink here (extrapolation from our own civilisation may be off, but yet, demonstrate the possibilities).

Starting with Rio de Janiero by the way which is very large.

Whiskey_Mystic
9th May 2013, 03:04
Whisky Mystic, Montreal is 40 miles long by 25 large. With 1.5 millions inhabitants on the island (the remaining 1.5 are around the city, in two large cities about the same size).

I do not see why an ancient civilisation would not have a 75 miles long city like dwellings. Istanbul is 15 millions inhabitants on both sides of the Bosphorus. It takes two hours plus to cross, when you are not in a trafic jam. Most do it by boat. It is as large as what is underwater. Many cities in the world are that size. If we push it, the 2 miles wide laves where the electricity and communication tower going across (our hydro here has clear cuts of about 500 meters wide for their towers). Wink here (extrapolation from our own civilisation may be off, but yet, demonstrate the possibilities).

It's certainly possible for a settlement to be that large. If you look at the Boswash Metropolis. That is one giant urban thing right there.

Flash
9th May 2013, 03:10

I do not see why an ancient civilisation would not have a 75 miles long city like dwellings. Istanbul is 15 millions inhabitants on both sides of the Bosphorus. It takes two hours plus to cross, when you are not in a trafic jam. Most do it by boat. It is as large as what is underwater. Many cities in the world are that size. If we push it, the 2 miles wide laves where the electricity and communication tower going across (our hydro here has clear cuts of about 500 meters wide for their towers). Wink here (extrapolation from our own civilisation may be off, but yet, demonstrate the possibilities).

It's certainly possible for a settlement to be that large. If you look at the Boswash Metropolis that is one giant urban thing right there.

ok if you want to compare it with something fake, do it. I am not getting in these kind of arguments. Read your books as much as you want. In the meantime I will continue traveling the world and its megapolis.

Whiskey_Mystic
9th May 2013, 03:13

It's certainly possible for a settlement to be that large. If you look at the Boswash Metropolis that is one giant urban thing right there.

ok if you want to compare it with something fake, do it. I am not getting in these kind of arguments. Read your books as much as you want. In the meantime I will continue traveling the world and its megapolis.

I don't understand your post. Are you suggesting the Boswash is being presented as something false? Boswash is a common term to describe the urbanization of the east coast of the United states from Boston to Washington D.C. It's basically one solid city.

Flash
9th May 2013, 03:17

I don't understand your post. Are you suggesting the Boswash is being presented as something false? Boswash is a common term to describe the urbanization of the east coast of the United states from Boston to Washington D.C. It's basically one solid city.

As it came from a book (google search) I thought it was from a fake story. My mistake, not being anglo saxon, I do not know all the inuendos of the language nor the culture. Sorry.

Snoweagle
9th May 2013, 13:31
This has become the sort of response that I have come to expect from Avalon, which is why I don't post much here anymore.

Look, if all you want to do is masturbate yourself on your own fantasies and discard any thought or word that does not reinforce your world, then have at. Who would I be to tell you not to? And you're in good company, too, because the world is full of people just like you.

Which might be why the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

The bathymetric error argument does not stand scrutiny as this would imply massive incompetence by the Oceanographers which I doubt very much. That explanation was extolled immediately public inquiries were raised, by Google in association with USGS, effectively closing the topic at that time. The fact that the "sea lanes" appear "miles and miles" wide suggests the most profound errors which is highly unlikely.

However, the exact location of the ship is vitally important to interpretation of geological data. A combination of GPS (Global Positioning Satellite, Differential GPS, and LORAN is used to insure accuracy. So accuracy is not in question here.
Furthermore, a high frequency sound source is used to determine the depth accurately. This value is continuously monitored. Modern Side Scan Sonar devices can also determine depth. Again, with these two systems working separately acquiring similar data make it relatively easy to correlate the findings.

The level of error proposed by the "bathymetric faults" is a pitiful argument and virtually impossible especially for Oceanographers tasked with this duty as their primary modus operandi.

For those that have Google Earth and able to view for yourselves, you will see to the east of the main structure the "sea lanes" move east with branches in a north westerly direction and south in a south westerly direction.
The north western DIAGONAL branch is directed towards the Canary Islands and the south westerly DIAGONAL branch is directed towards the coast of South America not far from where the Japanese have been doing their explorations, which is the topic of this thread. The mid Atlantic trench cuts and destroys a major southern section of this DIAGONAL branch but can be found again further south.

Then there is Platos description of Atlantis being in the Atlantic and the alleged myth of "The Gate of Hercules" which might easily be the two volcanic structures to the west of the main structure between which one or two "sea lanes" pass.

All this is circumstantial evidence yet worthy of discussion and consideration. I am clearly unable to prove the existence of any structures and am concerned such knowledge is forbidden in the public arena as this revelation will encourage people to wake up to another clue to humanities beginnings or certainly its past.

And if the people of the world were like me then we would be in boats investigating this.

RMorgan
9th May 2013, 13:53
Hey folks,

I can say a few things about his subject.

About ten or so years ago, some divers found great submersed man made structures near the city of Itacaré, Bahia state, here in Brazil.

It´s reported that such structures were really extraordinary and were undoubtedly man made.

The thing is that, "coincidentally", an international corporation bought the land near such structures and a few months later there was a brand new fancy beach resort right there, and guess what...The structures are gone; vanished.

That´s how the gringos operate in countries like mine; They plunder our most precious archaeological findings disguising their operations as humanitarian missions (red cross, doctors without borders, wwf, christian missions, etc..) and as business enterprises such as hotels, resorts, oil and mining businesses, etc...

So, I´m pretty sure that, if they really find something extraordinary in this new discovery, they will just take whatever they think to be valuable and will simply go away.

You know, you´ll never hear about such things in the news...That´s why I think media, both alternative and mainstream, are a waste of time. I know from first hand experience that really important things never reach the public.

If you only knew about the famous "Eldorado", and how it was discovered here in Brazil...You will not find anything about it on the web. The only thing you will find is a gigantic hole in the ground that the British left behind after they had pillaged everything, and a few local politicians with very fat bank accounts.

Raf.

Whiskey_Mystic
9th May 2013, 15:14
RMorgan, it certainly is true that the great discoveries are not reported. I grew up on the island of Okinawa, and the nearby underwater ruins now called "Yonaguni" (because they are just of Yonaguni) were discovered in the 80's and further popularized by alternative media attention in 2003. There have been numerous academic pronouncements of the ruins as natural formations, but close scrutiny clearly shows details that cannot be natural.

The problem for academics is that the position of the ruins in the water 130 ft down would rewrite history as we know it. so they just discard it.

Similarly, coastal cities of legend and myth exist in India offshore in the Indian Ocean. Two of these were actually revealed briefly during the big Tsunami and one during an exceptionally low tide. This did make the news but then seemed to have been squelched.

New discoveries of lost cities off the Indian coast still continue, but without widespread media attention. The city of Cambray, for example, lies in 120 feet of water and predates any known settlement on the subcontinent by 5,000 years.

I think that over time new discoveries will be made in the Atlantic in several locations, such as the west coast of Africa, west if Ireland (there are many ancient tales of a large island just west of Ireland), the coast of eastern South America including Brazil, and near Cuba. There are still cities lost in the jungles of Central and South America, a few of which were already discovered and then lost again. I also think that a Roman port will also someday be found on the east coast of Brazil, since Roman amphora have already been found off that coast.

Heck, even the Mediterranean is known to be littered with sunken settlement locations, though none of these are expected to rewrite history.

All very exciting. Plato was clear that Atlantis was a trading empire with high technology and was beyond the Pillars/Gates of Hercules, well known as the straights of Gibraltar. It is most likely that "Atlantis" would refer to not only a capital city, but trading colonies and outposts. Plato was generous enough to give is a detailed description of the city layout of Atlantis as well. One has to wonder how much other information may have been contained in such places as the Library of Alexandria and how much the Vatican may be sitting on today.

Plato was also very clear that Atlantis had advanced technology which causes me to try to link it to the technological age described in the Vedic and Sanskrit classics.

I've read a few books on these subjects, some with good scholarship and others little more than the fancies of an author who jumped to wild conclusions. What are some of the favorites of the thread participants?

Wind
9th May 2013, 16:48
Whiskey_Mystic, have you read Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of The Gods? I think that it is a fascinating book, but I haven't been able to finish it yet. I mostly just listen to Graham's video lectures.

write4change
9th May 2013, 17:51
RMorgan, it certainly is true that the great discoveries are not reported. I grew up on the island of Okinawa, and the nearby underwater ruins now called "Yonaguni" (because they are just of Yonaguni) were discovered in the 80's and further popularized by alternative media attention in 2003. There have been numerous academic pronouncements of the ruins as natural formations, but close scrutiny clearly shows details that cannot be natural.

The problem for academics is that the position of the ruins in the water 130 ft down would rewrite history as we know it. so they just discard it.

Similarly, coastal cities of legend and myth exist in India offshore in the Indian Ocean. Two of these were actually revealed briefly during the big Tsunami and one during an exceptionally low tide. This did make the news but then seemed to have been squelched.

New discoveries of lost cities off the Indian coast still continue, but without widespread media attention. The city of Cambray, for example, lies in 120 feet of water and predates any known settlement on the subcontinent by 5,000 years.

I think that over time new discoveries will be made in the Atlantic in several locations, such as the west coast of Africa, west if Ireland (there are many ancient tales of a large island just west of Ireland), the coast of eastern South America including Brazil, and near Cuba. There are still cities lost in the jungles of Central and South America, a few of which were already discovered and then lost again. I also think that a Roman port will also someday be found on the east coast of Brazil, since Roman amphora have already been found off that coast.

Heck, even the Mediterranean is known to be littered with sunken settlement locations, though none of these are expected to rewrite history.

All very exciting. Plato was clear that Atlantis was a trading empire with high technology and was beyond the Pillars/Gates of Hercules, well known as the straights of Gibraltar. It is most likely that "Atlantis" would refer to not only a capital city, but trading colonies and outposts. Plato was generous enough to give is a detailed description of the city layout of Atlantis as well. One has to wonder how much other information may have been contained in such places as the Library of Alexandria and how much the Vatican may be sitting on today.

Plato was also very clear that Atlantis had advanced technology which causes me to try to link it to the technological age described in the Vedic and Sanskrit classics.

I've read a few books on these subjects, some with good scholarship and others little more than the fancies of an author who jumped to wild conclusions. What are some of the favorites of the thread participants?

All of this information and these theories have been highly documented and video recorded for a long time by Graham Hancock and our available on his personal website and youtube. His theory which resonsates deeply with me is that Atlantian civilization was a global civilization created by a universal trading and shipping network. He also speculates that to him the most logical theory of Atlantis is that the center was Antartica and that the whole continent in a pole shift was moved almost instantly to where it is now when it once was 2000 miles further north in the atlantic. Then it instantly froze over and he says we can see from satilite devices extensive constructions under two miles of ice.

Hervé
9th May 2013, 19:11
[...]

The bathymetric error argument does not stand scrutiny as this would imply massive incompetence by the Oceanographers which I doubt very much.

[...]

Sorry, but it does stand scrutiny... some people get fired or otherwise manage to cover up their "mistakes."

However, the grid pattern reflects the wooffs and warps of the bathymetric sampling. One can find such lines on Google where the sampling is more detailed and, from Carmody's observations, have a tendency to follow Earth's ley lines.

Have a look at the recent bathymetry around El Hierro performed with new multibeam technology, GPS calibrated for altitude, longitude and latitude, and compare it to the "run of the mill" bathymetry collected by Google and you might get an idea of the troubles in interpretations one might run into in interpreting such artifacts.

PS: Looking at these sampling grids from another viewpoint may lead to the corrollary conclusion that whoever did that bathymetric sampling WAS looking for something... now whether that was a sunken galleon filled to the brim with gold, a disabled nuclear submarine, a sunken UFO/USO or Atlantis... is another story.

Skywizard
9th May 2013, 21:00
Hey Skywizard,

My I ask you to post the source of the story?

I want to verify it and find out what the heck Japanese scientists are doing conducting research in Brazilian territory.

I want to know who authorized it and under what pretext.

Raf.

Sorry about the source Raf. I got it off DiscloseTV.

Source: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/137111/Japanese_Researchers_Find_Possible_Lost_Continent_ in_Atlantic_Ocean/

Source: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/05/07/national/japanese-submersible-finds-possible-signs-of-legendary-atlantis-off-brazil/#.UYwLMCr5w6i

peace...
skywizard

Snoweagle
9th May 2013, 22:22
This UK Telegraph article appears to be a rerun of the reference that Skywizard started the thread with:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/10040685/Brazilian-Atlantis-found.html

@Amerzo - I agree totally with your argument that "errors" exist, as they do in all sciences though the square blocks might arguably be error ridden based on some intangible fault at this stage, it does not verify in the same region the diagonal lines of such immense length. Either way, it is hard to dispute that this region warrants a look see.
@WhiskyMystic - I agree also there are just far too many myths, legends and folklore from the ancients that discuss civilisations disappearing below the sea and study of the continental shelf off the toe of the UK clearly shows the edge of the continental shelf. These tales exist around the world.
The Gates of Hercules was popularly considered to be the Straits of Gibraltar because there was no other source for consideration. The subsea pics show the two volcanoes either side of an apparent "sea lane" so it is not inconceivable that this could in actual fact be worth considering as the true gates of Hercules as only now with the aid of technology and avid scrutineers have brought to our attention.

Indeed, Graham Hancock has done more for research into the ancients than many and considered one of the greats for his work. But the thing is, Graham had only the same documents and evidence available to him by his own diligent research to keep the world captivated as others. His skills were to piece the puzzle together. We do not know what he is going to make of this Atlantis conjecture but I find it hard to believe that he would dismiss it out of hand as appears to be the case in this discussion here. But Graham isn't psychic, he depends on evidence like the rest of us and the only thing we have at the moment is some Google pics, a downed French airliner and a Japanese science report in a location thousands of miles south from the mother lobe.

Personally. I believe that is Atlantis in those pics. We must therefore agree to differ in opinion if you believe otherwise.

Kristin
10th May 2013, 00:20
I've personally found the evidence of a world wide trade route to be compelling... though I do not know if it stands to be under the umbrella of "Atlantis". However, mummies in egypt had evidence of cocaine use which directly implies that the leaves of the plant had been traded and processed and somehow made it to Egypt from South America. Interesting to ponder.

From the Heart,
Kristin

ghostrider
10th May 2013, 00:46
I've personally found the evidence of a world wide trade route to be compelling... though I do not know if it stands to be under the umbrella of "Atlantis". However, mummies in egypt had evidence of cocaine use which directly implies that the leaves of the plant had been traded and processed and somehow made it to Egypt from South America. Interesting to ponder.

From the Heart,
Kristin

I'v been waiting for someone to make the connection, the gods of egypt are the same gods of south america... pyramids on both continents , a lineage from the seven sisters ... the atlantians were plejaren from the pleadies ... the people of earth called them the sons of heaven because they came from the sky ...

Whiskey_Mystic
10th May 2013, 02:28
I haven't read Hancock yet, but I hope to soon.

lotos
6th February 2016, 11:03
RMorgan wrote (i didn't copy quote, sorry) somewhere: .."what the heck Japanese scientists are doing in Brasil? On what basis and authority are they doing research?"
This is problem of divided humanity on political artificial basis.
Why Japanese or any other scientists should ask authorities anywhere in the world to do research. Are we not one humanity?
Is it not interested for you in Brasil to know what was discovered in Tibet?
When we will be just humans on this Planet Earth discovering secrets of life on it..https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/5a/e2/1b5ae2b31481e529052c813277ad00bf.jpg