PDA

View Full Version : Where is the gold?

alfy
8th May 2013, 22:11
I want to recommend this excellent documentary recently aired on CBC (Canada): The Secret World of Gold.

"Some claim that much of the gold held by the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve and Fort Knox is gone — that for every 100 ounces of gold traded, there exists only one ounce of real, physical gold. So, where is the gold — and who really owns it?"

Here it is uploaded to Youtube:

wZ6NwE0NxVA

AriG
8th May 2013, 23:04
I have it on good account that the Fort Knox gold is indeed...... gone. ( source: local resident worked there)

jagman
9th May 2013, 00:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRKbFOiqUA

Lifebringer
9th May 2013, 01:33
Dick Cheney did it. Loaded it up and had it carted off according to a "now deceased Marine who used to be a guard there. 2006 or 2007. Trying to think of the site...hmmm...I think it was in either Beforeitwasnews or Veterans Today. Before the crash, and influx of gold buying commercials. I'd simply follow the money, maybe the elite are stashing the gold too?

Taurean
9th May 2013, 02:00
Maybe the Annunaki are still uplifting it, possibly in exchange for technology ?

Strange how the use of a monetary system is not evident in most Sci-fi movies. Stuff just seems to be available all the time.

I guess in an enlightened society Gold would just be a decorative item. Maybe the Tithe system can be workable if we adopt the concept of " Service to Others " STO.

Acts 4:32

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had."

Sidney
9th May 2013, 02:55
Taurean, I was thinking along those lines too. My hunch is its been taken off planet.

Bill Ryan
9th May 2013, 12:44
_______

Are We On The Verge Of Witnessing The Death Of The Paper Gold Scam?

Michael Snyder

Economic Collapse (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/are-we-on-the-verge-of-witnessing-the-death-of-the-paper-gold-scam)

May 9, 2013

The legal claims on physical gold far exceed the amount of physical gold that the banks actually have by a very, very wide margin. And right now the bankers are scared out of their wits because their warehouses are being drained of physical gold at a frightening rate. So what happens when their physical gold is gone but they still have lots and lots of people with legal claims to gold? When that moment arrives, it will represent the end of the paper gold scam. Many believe that the recent takedown of the price of paper gold (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/10-signs-the-takedown-of-paper-gold-has-unleashed-an-unprecedented-global-run-on-physical-gold-and-silver) was a desperate attempt by the bankers to put off that day of reckoning, but it appears to have greatly backfired on them. Instead of cooling off demand for precious metals, it has unleashed a massive “gold rush (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-30/gold-rush-from-dubai-to-istanbul-drains-supply-as-premiums-jump.html)” all over the globe. Meanwhile, word has been spreading among wealthy families in both North America and Europe that they had better grab their physical gold out of the banks while they still can. This is creating havoc in the financial community, and at least one major international bank has already declared that it will only be settling those accounts in cash from now on. The paper gold scam is starting to unravel, and by the time this is all over it is going to be a complete and total nightmare for global financial markets.

For years it has been widely known that the promises that banks have made regarding their gold far exceed their actual ability to deliver, but we have never reached a moment of such crisis before.

Posted below are quotes from people that know precious metals far better than I do. What these experts are saying is more than a little bit disturbing…

-CME President Terry Duffy (http://www.bloomberg.com/video/cme-s-duffy-says-exchange-competition-helps-market-6rSibzdvRRGnC9Ldgfo%7EXQ.html): What’s interesting about gold, when we had that big break two weeks ago we saw all the gold stocks trade down significantly, we saw all the gold products trade down significantly, but one thing that did not trade down, was gold coins, tangible real gold. That’s going to show you, people don’t want certificates, they don’t want anything else. They want the real product.

-Billionaire Eric Sprott (http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/27_Sprott_-_Incredible_Global_Gold_Rush_Triggers_$3,000_Target.html): So we see all of these paper (trading) volumes going through that bear absolutely no relationship to what’s going on in the physical markets. As you know I have always been a proponent of the fact that supply in the gold market was way less than demand, and by a very large factor. I think demand exceeds supply by at least 60%. The central banks are surreptitiously supplying that gold, and ultimately they will be running on fumes.

When we hear about the LBMA not willing to deliver gold, and JP Morgan’s inventories at the COMEX have gone from 2.4 million (ounces) down to 160,000 ounces, it just makes you realize that all of this paper trading means nothing. It’s the real physical market that you have to rely on.

-JS Kim (http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-04-22/why-western-banking-cartel%E2%80%99s-gold-and-silver-price-slam-will-backfire-and-how): FACT #1: COMEX gold vaults were recently drained of 2 million ounces of physical gold in one quarter, the largest withdrawal of physical gold bullion from COMEX vaults in one quarter during this entire 12-year gold and silver bull. There has been speculation about the reasons that spurred these massive withdrawals of gold from COMEX vaults, but the most reasonable speculation is that no one trusts the bankers to hold on to their physical gold anymore, especially in light of Fact #2. Note below, that both registered AND eligible stocks of gold had heavily declined in recent months. Such an event signals a general distrust of the banking system from everyone holding gold in registered COMEX vaults.

FACT #2: One of the largest European banks, ABN Amro, defaulted on their gold contracts and informed their clients that they would only settle their gold bullion contracts in cash and not in physical. So much for the supposed legality of financial contracts as a “binding” contract. So whether Fact #1 caused Fact #2 or vice versa is irrelevant. What IS apparent is that the level of trust in bankers to safekeep physical gold and physical silver is disappearing, as it should be, and as it should have already been for years now. But truth always takes some time to catch up to banker spread lies and that is what is happening now. I have been warning people never to trust bankers in deals involving gold and silver for years now, as in this article I wrote nearly four years ago informing the public that the SLV and GLD are likely a banker invented scam as well.

FACT #3: Silver fraud whistleblower and London trader Andrew Maguire stated that the LBMA was having trouble settling gold contracts in bullion as well and stated that institutions that asked for physical settlement “were told they would be cash settled instead by a bullion bank.” In plain English, this is a default. So Andrew Maguire reported that the LBMA had already gone into default. In light of Fact #1 and Fact #2, the dominoes were starting to tumble and the house of cards that the bankers had built in gold and silver paper derivatives to deceive and hide the true fundamentals of the physical gold and physical markets from the entire world was rapidly starting to crumble. A financial earthquake of magnitude 2.5 was quickly threatening to evolve into one of the biggest financial earthquakes of all time in which the world’s confidence in all global fiat currencies would effectively have a well-deserved funeral.

-Jim Sinclair (http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/24_Sinclair_-_Full-Blown_Panic_As_People_Ask_Where_Is_The_Gold.html): I think the reality is the supply situation is extremely volatile at this point, and even discussing it is like rubbing a raw nerve to the people who are in charge. The amount of discussion on the subject of warehouse supply, supply that is represented by the gold leases, indicated to the central planners that the demand for physical was going to continue to effect the exchanges.

Although they did not expect any grandstand delivery, the mere continued draining of physical inventories was threatening the very functioning of the paper exchange. That threatening of the paper exchange and its ability to continue functioning is really taking off the blinders and revealing the truth behind the critical question, ‘Where is the gold?’

The question now is, ‘Where has the gold gone?’ Who has all of this gold? Because of the nature of gold leasing, all of this gold has been purchased and it has gone somewhere. The reality of the empty vaults reveal that the gold has gone missing.

-Ronald Stoeferle (http://bullmarketthinking.com/ronald-stoeferle-last-week-we-were-really-close-to-a-default-of-the-130-to-1-paper-gold-market/): We’re seeing this rush to physical gold not only in the retail market, but also for the institutional players…[it's] just overwhelming…I [estimate] a 130-to-1 [ratio of paper to physical gold]…and I think in the last week we were really close to [triggering] a default of the paper market.

-Gerhard Schubert, head of Precious Metals at Emirates NBD (http://truthingold.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-global-fractional-paper-bullion_6103.html): I have not seen in my 35 years in precious metals such a determined and strong global physical demand for gold. The UAE physical markets have been cleared out by buyers from all walks of life. The premiums, which have been asked for and which have been paid have been the cornerstone of the gold price recovery. It is very rare that physical markets can have a serious impact on market prices, which are normally driven solely by derivatives and futures contracts…

I did speak during the week with several refineries in the world, of course including the UAE refineries, and the waiting period for 995 kilo bars is easily 2-3 weeks and goes into June in some cases. A large portion of the 995 kilo bars in the UAE goes normally into the Indian market, but a lot of the available 995 kilo bars are destined for Turkey, at this time. We heard that premiums paid in Turkey have reached anything between US $ 20 and US $ 35 per ounce.

-James Turk (http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/5/7_James_Turk_-_Extraordinary_Delays_For_Physical_Gold_%26_Silver.html): Another indication of the demand for large bars is the huge drawdown in the gold stock in COMEX warehouses. It is noteworthy that COMEX reports show the drawdown is largely the result of dealers removing their inventory, their working stock. When that happens, you know the availability of supply is constrained.

What all of this means, Eric, is one thing. If the central planners want to keep the precious metals at these low prices, to meet the demand for physical metal they will need to empty more metal from central bank vaults, or borrow metal from the ETFs as some have suggested is happening. Otherwise, the central planners will have to step back and stop their intervention, thereby letting the price of gold and silver rise so that demand tapers off, bringing demand and supply of physical metal back toward some kind of balance.

We’ve seen this same situation several times over the last twelve years. It is what I have been calling a “managed retreat.” Despite the current weakness, I firmly believe we have again entered a critical period where the central planners will need to retreat once again in order to let the gold and silver prices climb higher.

-The Golden Truth (http://truthingold.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-global-fractional-paper-bullion_6103.html): And then I get a call from a close friend in NYC last Friday. His career has been in private wealth management in the private bank department of the Too Big To Fail banks. He’s been looking for work and chats with old colleagues all the time. He called my Friday and told me he just got off the phone with a very high level private banker from a big Euro-based TBTF bullion bank, but who was at JP Morgan until about six months ago.

This guy told my friend that there is a scramble by many very wealthy European families/entities to get their 400 oz bars out of the big bank vaults. He knows this personally, for a fact. He said the private banker community is small over there and the big wealthy families all talk to each other and act on the same rumors/sentiment. The Bundesbank/Fed and the ABN/Amro situations triggered this move. He knows for a fact JPM tried to calm fears about 3 months ago by sending a letter to it’s very wealthy clients assuring them their bars were safe, in allocated accounts. He said right now those same families are walking into the big banks like JPM and demanding delivery of their bars or threatening to take their $100′s of millions in investment portfolios to competitors. His wording was “these people are putting a gun to the heads of private banks and demanding their gold.”

I know this information is good because I know my friend’s background and when he tells me his source is plugged in, the guy is plugged in. Not only that, my friend’s source said that there’s no doubt that someone like a John Paulson, not necessarily specifically him, but entities like him or it may include him, have held a gun to GLD and demanded delivery of physical in exchange for their shares.

Regarding the Bundesbank/Fed situation, recall that the Bundesbank asked to have some portion of its gold sitting – supposedly – in the NY Fed vault in NYC sent back Germany. The total amount is 1800 tonnes. After behind the scenes negotiations, the Fed agreed to ship 300 tonnes back over seven years. To this day, the time required for that shipment has never been explained. Venezuela demanded the return of its 200 tonnes held in London, NYC and Switzerland and received it all within about four months.

And regarding the ABN/Amro situation. ABN/Amro offered a gold investment account product that offered physical delivery of the gold in the investment account when the investor cashes out. About a week before the gold price smash, ABN sent a letter to its clients informing that the physical delivery of the bullion was no longer available and that all accounts would be settled with cash at redemption.

I believe it was these two events that triggered the big scramble for physical gold by wealthy families/entities who were suspicious of the integrity of their bank vault custodial arrangement anyway.

So what does all of this mean?

It means that we are entering a period when there will be unprecedented volatility for precious metals. There will be tremendous ups and downs as this crisis plays out and the bankers try to keep the paper gold scam from completely unraveling.

Meanwhile, nations such as China continue to stockpile gold as if the end of the world was coming.

According to Zero Hedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-08/chinese-gold-imports-soar-monthly-record-insatiable-demand), Chinese gold imports set a brand new all-time record high in March…

Quite the contrary: as export data released by the Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department (http://www.censtatd.gov/) overnight showed, Chinese gold imports in March exploded to an all time record high of 223.5 tons.

And the number for April is expected to be even higher.

Does China (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/tag/china) know something that the rest of us do not?

We are also seeing a rapid decoupling between spot prices and physical prices. In fact, it is quickly getting to the point where the spot price of gold and the spot price of silver are becoming irrelevant.

For example, demand for silver coins has become so intense that some dealers are charging premiums of up to 30 percent over spot price for silver eagles.

That would have been regarded as insane a few years ago, but people are now willing to pay these kinds of premiums. People are recognizing the importance of actually having physical gold and silver in their possession and they are willing to pay a significant premium in order to get it.

We are moving into uncharted territory. The paper gold scam is rapidly coming to an end. In the long-term, this will greatly benefit those that are holding significant amounts of physical gold and silver.

Prodigal Son
9th May 2013, 12:52
How utterly predictable. Paper gold has scam written all over it, unless you actually still trust the financiers.

I think it might be time to take one of my American Eagles and see if its filled with tungsten. I'm not worried about the Krugerrands or Pandas

Bill Ryan
9th May 2013, 13:04
-------

I have personal experience of the physical gold shortage, when briefly passing through Switzerland last October. I discovered there was NO GOLD AT ALL in any of the branches of the major Swiss bank Credit Suisse -- except for the very large main branch in Zurich, which had -- drum roll! -- exactly 14 (fourteen) 1 oz. coins.

What a change from when I was last there a couple of years ago, when the banks in Switzerland and Germany were overflowing with coins for sale: you could even buy them over the counter, with cash, at the airports. All that is gone now. And away from the banks, I talked with a number of private dealers, who all told me: "There is no gold".

778 neighbour of some guy
9th May 2013, 13:14
Hm, any news from George Green?

Sunny-side-up
9th May 2013, 13:38
Maybe it's all gone to build a giant Government-Black-Op mystics scrying bowl :suspicious:.
Personally I've not even got enough to buy a itsy bits little safe to put any in :violin:(Lol)

The most sacred of metals, The blood of the world gone:tsk:

Lazlo
9th May 2013, 14:42
"The best way to rob a bank is to own one."

My guess is that the gold isn't "missing." It is sitting in alternate warehouses and is off the books. Not really any different than anonymous Swiss bank accounts, shell corporations, and offshore tax havens.

Limor Wolf
9th May 2013, 14:48
It is incredible to see these stalls in shoping malls, I took this one five months ago at the Jerusalem central Bus station:

Translation of the sign written in Hebrew -

We buy gold

Gold jewelry,

Gold teeth,

Remains of gold,

Gold bullion,

Gold coins,

Old gold

* Confidentiality is guaranteed

DeDukshyn
9th May 2013, 15:38
Yet another thought provoking article from the CBC ... ;)

I have been seeing for years that someone has been taking all the gold ... in banks and money lending places all across Canada they advertise that they will give you a good price for any gold -- bring in all your old jewelry for cash!

An acquaintance of mine invited me to her "Gold Party". I asked what that was all about, and she said, "oh just bring any gold you have and you can sell it for more than market price". I asked where does the gold go eventually. And she said she had no idea and didn't care because there was money to be made.

It has also started now with silver. This has been going on for about three years now at least in Canada. Someone has been putting out a great effort to remove the gold from circulation.

If the global economy tanks (or WWIII), I think it must be thought that he who owns all the gold will own the world after recovery. This is what I am seeing.

soleil
9th May 2013, 17:15
yes here in my part of canada, there are signs at "cash for golds" where they are saying they are desparate for "your gold" and etc....
book of aquarius anybody?

Taurean
10th May 2013, 01:50
Somehow these guys are able to keep coming up with the physical and offer a discount !!!

http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/

These guys were interviewed by BBC R4 last week where they acknowledged that there was a bit of a "frenzy" going on at the moment.

I managed to get a gold coin from them last week.

and I just ordered 10 more silver Brits.

Carmody
10th May 2013, 02:52
Read my post here, and my next post in the indicated thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17872-The-Question-of-Lithium--Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..-&p=670462&viewfull=1#post670462

After a certain point, elements and alloys become simple to fabricate. We are less than a decade away from that point in time where it goes fully public, and it is possible to do it now.

it is part of why the world is seemingly going crazy.

Precious metals will become irrelevant and so will any ideas about reptilians stockpiling them. Breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions means exactly that -breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions.

If elements are forged in the heart of a 'Sun', how would one end up in a position that says such a thing is impossible? The sun seems to have done it. The answer is that it is not impossible. it is simply not well known how it is done.

Technology is growing and moving faster than a given human being's understanding and capacity to change, by a factor of about 10x.

I could be doing it for under $10k.

You are moving into a world where all those older and remembered thoughts, meanings, rules, ideas and ways of being have no connection and are a hindrance and irrelevant.

DeDukshyn
10th May 2013, 03:35

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17872-The-Question-of-Lithium--Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..-&p=670462&viewfull=1#post670462

After a certain point, elements and alloys become simple to fabricate. We are less than a decade away from that point in time where it goes fully public, and it is possible to do it now.

Precious metals will become irrelevant and so will any ideas about reptilians stockpiling them. Breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions means exactly that -breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions.

If elements are forged in the heart of a 'Sun', how would one end up in a position that says such a thing is impossible? The sun seems to have done it. The answer is that it is not impossible. it is simply not well known how it is done.

Technology is growing and moving faster than a given human being's understanding and capacity to change, by a factor of about 10x.

You are moving into a world where all those older and remembered thoughts, meanings, rules, ideas and ways of being have no connection and are a hindrance and irrelevant.

On a conscious evolution level .. gold has very little value. I mean, what is it's value? It's weight? it's colour? I personally see no value ... but to the "elite" who supposedly know more than "us", it has tremendous value .. interesting ...

ThePythonicCow
10th May 2013, 04:14
Somehow these guys are able to keep coming up with the physical and offer a discount !!!

These guys were interviewed by BBC R4 last week where they acknowledged that there was a bit of a "frenzy" going on at the moment.

Weird ... their prices are amazingly low.

Right now I see a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for £1023 here (http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/1-ounce-american-eagle/american-eagle-1oz-gold-coin/), quantity one. Using Google's currency converter, at 0.77 US Dollars per Pound, that's $US 1332. These coins are only about 91.7% gold, so that's 1332/0.917 == $1450 per gold ounce, in single coin prices, including free, insured delivery.

Right now the spot price for gold, from 24hgold.com (http://www.24hgold.com/english/gold_silver_prices_charts.aspx?money=USD) is $1460.30, with the latest two London fixes yesterday at $1469.50 (AM) and $1465.50 (PM). The spot price from the BullionByPost.com (http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk) site itself right now is $US 1460.965 per gold ounce.

By way of comparison a shop near me, TexMetals.com (https://www.texmetals.com/gold-coins/american-gold-eagle.html), wants $1,528.62 for a one ounce American Eagle gold coin, and will purchase gold coins from me for 1.5% over spot. Spot price for the 0.917 ounces of gold in one such coin, at $1460.30 per ounce, is about $1339. That plus 1.5% over spot is $1359.

So ... let's get this straight

TexMetals.com ("https://www.texmetals.com/) will purchase a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for $US 1359.
BullionByPost.com ("http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk) will sell a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for $US 1332, which is $US 1450 per ounce.
The latest spot price for gold is $US 1460 per ounce.
TexMetals.com ("https://www.texmetals.com/) will sell that coin for $US 1529, which is $US 1665 per ounce.

BullionByPost.com ("http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk) is selling gold for $10 per ounce below spot price for gold.

Amazing.

HaveBlue
10th May 2013, 13:56
Gold has much 'value' indeed in industry. It is the best conductor of electricity, better than copper, heavier/denser than lead, as well as heating it into monotomic gold to consume as a health product.

Gold is very much wasted being used as a token of exchange. There is far more of it around than is 'on the books'. David Wilcocks Financial Tyranny essays on this are very well done and quite believable. His work on this really does make alot of sense. He deserves credit when it is due, like anyone, Kerry included.

The Knights Templar started the first banks looking after others gold but found the reciepts were being traded far more than the actual gold.

This led them to start the scam of issuing many receipts for the same bit of gold to many different people. This behaviour has not stopped hence the 'shortage'

There is no shortage! It can't have gone anywhere if it never existed- only on paper. A shortage of suckers to prop up the ponzi scheme- yes! Especially now that the 'suckers' or was it 'muppets' want physical gold and not paper promises that weigh nothing!

Also alot of gold was in Building 7 that belonged to the Chinese and was then stolen by the Bush Cabal, Ben Fulfords info on this seems legit to me. Marvin Bush took over the security for the WTC buildings right before 911 remember. Germany recently told the federal reserve they want theirs back and were told it will take 7-8 years! Why? Is that one ingot on every Lufthansa flight from the USA to Germany? I'm not sure how many other countries want theirs back too but Germany being mentioned can't help but wonder about a nazi link. Is Germany the first of many to want it back? With Germany and Switzerland being much and muchness bankwise, they are more in the know of what is really what than anybody else.

USA is in so much debt to China now that it cannot pay nor does it want to, even though they put the U.S taxpayer up to pay for them, enslaving a countries people and their future offspring for many generations is not going to fly is it? Not for long. People are waking up about now!

It all gives much credibility indeed to the 'Anglo Saxon Mission' interview that Bill Ryan did several years ago. Germany and other Euro nations won't want the USA giving their gold to China now will they?

This Anglo Saxon Mission testimony is important because as the guy said, these plans are 'events driven' and not on a 'time schedule' as such.
The geopolitical situation is certainly unfolding just as was said in Bills interview with that guy. I have re'listened to that interview a few times now and still do every few months. It is as important now as it was then.

It is all very much a human scam for sure. Talk of Annunaki ETs taking the gold off planet is a misdirect, lay the blame elsewhere load of rubbish. Like a childs 'Mr Nobody' took the chocolate biscuits mum!

It has been looted by the power elite. Gone to the same place as where all the bailout money went. It is not really rocket science is it folks? Unless you really want to believe the annunaki have taken that too. snort! (thanks to Brian O'Leary for the snort')

HaveBlue
10th May 2013, 14:13
If you are able to get this gold at such great prices, might pay to check if it is actually gold not gold plated tungsten like the scam those USA banks tried to pull on the Chinese!

And if so, how pure is it? Maybe they think the 'muppets' won't have it checked and even if they do we'll be long gone leaving the 'dealers' to apologize and make good on it- or not!

There was a time when our 'silver' coins were just that. Now the 10, 20 and 50 cent pieces are just shiny bits of cheap metal.

Selene
10th May 2013, 16:01
I’d go further than saying BullionByPost’s prices are ‘weird’. To me, they're a clear signal that what they’re selling is fake gold-plated tungsten coins. Gold bullion prices are too closely arbitraged to support a price spread like that. If their stuff was 100 percent genuine, it should be at par down to the penny. This alone suggests some real skepticism in the market about their products.

Fake gold coins are openly manufactured and sold in China as ‘replicas’. But once they leave China, well….. How many people do you think will be prepared to cut their expensive coins open to find out what’s inside? Virtually no one. It’s the perfect scam. Be very wary here, friends.

Here’s Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge on the Chinese fakes: Get Your Fake Tungsten-Filled Gold Coins Here (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-09-24/get-your-fake-tungsten-filled-gold-coins-here)

Cheers,

Selene

Weird ... their prices are amazingly low.

Right now I see a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for £1023 here (http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/1-ounce-american-eagle/american-eagle-1oz-gold-coin/), quantity one. Using Google's currency converter, at 0.77 US Dollars per Pound, that's $US 1332. These coins are only about 91.7% gold, so that's 1332/0.917 == $1450 per gold ounce, in single coin prices, including free, insured delivery.

Right now the spot price for gold, from 24hgold.com (http://www.24hgold.com/english/gold_silver_prices_charts.aspx?money=USD) is $1460.30, with the latest two London fixes yesterday at $1469.50 (AM) and $1465.50 (PM). The spot price from the BullionByPost.com (http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk) site itself right now is $US 1460.965 per gold ounce.

By way of comparison a shop near me, TexMetals.com (https://www.texmetals.com/gold-coins/american-gold-eagle.html), wants $1,528.62 for a one ounce American Eagle gold coin, and will purchase gold coins from me for 1.5% over spot. Spot price for the 0.917 ounces of gold in one such coin, at $1460.30 per ounce, is about $1339. That plus 1.5% over spot is $1359.

So ... let's get this straight

TexMetals.com ("https://www.texmetals.com/) will purchase a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for $US 1359.
BullionByPost.com ("http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk) will sell a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for $US 1332, which is $US 1450 per ounce.
The latest spot price for gold is $US 1460 per ounce.
TexMetals.com ("https://www.texmetals.com/) will sell that coin for $US 1529, which is $US 1665 per ounce.

BullionByPost.com ("http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk) is selling gold for $10 per ounce below spot price for gold.

Amazing.

Taurean
10th May 2013, 16:36
I think you'll find BullionByPost don't base their prices on a twice a day metal fix.

Their prices update every 3 minutes.

Good to see Zero Hedge main banner advertiser is BullionByPost.

USD/GBP exchange rate is more like 0.65

Carmody
10th May 2013, 18:19

Here is a graph that illustrates part of my point in posting.

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/hires/2013/1-meetingalien.jpg

Article:http://phys.org/news/2013-05-aliens-star-trekfact.html#ajTabs

The idea of gold or precious metal manipulation is very very real. But it is also a lever, a manipulation lever that has no intrinsic value outside of being a point of manipulation. Like everyone on earth being in the child stage, inside the toy store, being manipulated by others, via the poking and prodding in availability of Ken and Barbie dolls.

Manipulated by the desire and connection to the Ken and Barbie Dolls. when in reality ....Ken and barbie dolls have almost no value or restrictions in their creation and use. Falsified limitations that are not seen by the manipulated child. Blocked from that understanding by living in the mentality of a smaller box of space, facts, realities and overall knowledge.

It is possible to MANUFACTURE the element of gold, for a few dollars per oz, at most. I stand by that. (measured by modern methods of expense and costing)

This, as an idea, must be a consideration, a separate bit of ruminations in potentials, to see where it takes one, when trying to figure out the direction of the manipulation.

The harder and more impossible a problem to solve (can't find the answer) - the more incorrect the fundamentals of the question asked. (wrong or incomplete question formation data set)

In another thread, we have reports from Joseph Farrell saying that, to his understanding... 500 tons of gold really was inserted into the system that caused the drop in gold pricing. Joseph knows all about alchemy. And thus is knowing of the fundamentals in what is required to be able to create the element of gold. Joseph is not saying that last bit, I'm just ruminating a bit.

thunder24
10th May 2013, 19:26
The idea of gold or precious metal manipulation is very very real. But it is also a lever, a manipulation lever that has no intrinsic value outside of being a point of manipulation. Like everyone on earth being in the child stage, inside the toy store, being manipulated by others, via the poking and prodding in availability of Ken and Barbie dolls.

Manipulated by the desire and connection to the Ken and Barbie Dolls. when in reality ....Ken and barbie dolls have almost no value or restrictions in their creation and use. Falsified limitations that are not seen by the manipulated child. Blocked from that understanding by living in the mentality of a smaller box of space, facts, realities and overall knowledge.

It is possible to MANUFACTURE the element of gold, for a few dollars per oz, at most. I stand by that. (measured by modern methods of expense and costing)

you said almost exactly what i'v been thinking for a while now, but ccouldn't find the words to say like u did...thankyou

peace

Carmody
10th May 2013, 19:44
Just got buzzed by a 4 engine military transport craft.

araucaria
10th May 2013, 19:49
One of gold's major properties is its malleability: from one ounce of it you can produce 300 square feet of gold leaf. In other words you can decorate a palace with very little of the stuff and flaunt your wealth very cheaply. It's even thinner than the paper version.

Bottom line: gold is fool's gold.

Edit: that graph of Carmody's is the concrete evidence, much more than all your end times prophecies, that we are in a very special make-or-break off-the-chart moment when everything is up for grabs.

Hervé
10th May 2013, 19:52

That was fast... speed drill 'em doing?

... or are 'em using improved and convincing holographic renderings?

Carmody
10th May 2013, 20:00

That was fast... speed drill 'em doing?

... or are 'em using improved and convincing holographic renderings?

Not the slightest idea. Could just be a co-inky-dink, but I tend to not believe in coincidences, until after thorough investigation...

Bill Ryan
10th May 2013, 21:06
-------

Gold: Who's Selling Who's Buying Who's Lying

http://321gold.com/editorials/schoon/schoon050913.html

Darryl Robert Schoon
May 09, 2013

Although the Pharisees of paper money successfully forced down the price of gold, like those who lobbied Pontius Pilate to crucify Jesus, the consequences of their actions will backfire beyond their wildest imagination.

The decision of the paper money cabal to force down the price of gold is akin to Japan's decision to attack Pearl Harbor. Although the attack was successful, the eventual consequences were not what Japan had envisioned.

Recently, an article, The Gold Correction: What's the Big Deal?, (http://seekingalpha.com/article/1361361-the-gold-correction-what-s-the-big-deal) at Seeking Alpha posted the following chart. However, measured from its September 2011 high of $1901.35, gold's fall is 28 %, a drop remarkable similar to its 2008 correction of 27.7 %.

http://321gold.com/editorials/schoon/schoon050913/schoon050913.gif

THE 2008 CORRECTION AND/OR MANIPULATION

The 2008 correction of gold occurred during a period of extreme financial and systemic distress. Global markets were in disarray, Wall Street banks were collapsing and trillions of dollars of Fed money was necessary to protect the bonuses of investment bankers whose bad bets had caused the collapse-just the environment when gold would be expected to rise.

Instead, gold fell. In 2008, as today, the same hands were on the scale forcing the price of gold lower. In the fall of 2007, gold had rise from $680 to $1,033, An astounding 51.9 % increase. This is exactly what the paper money cabal feared most, a concomitant rise in the price of gold during a period of extreme financial stress.

If gold quickly rose during a period of heightened investor fear, it would signal to fearful investors that although paper assets were at risk, gold offered not only a safe haven but outsized gains as well; and the investors' subsequent fear-fueled greed would easily dismiss any resistance the paper money cabal might offer.

To counter the allure of gold in such heightened circumstances, in my article, Gold Buying Opportunity of a Lifetime (http://www.321gold.com/editorials/schoon/schoon031909.html) posted March 18, 2009, I wrote:

When gold made its run in the fall of 2007 from $680 to $1,033 in spring 2008, the Swiss National Bank sold 22 tons of gold to cap gold's rise. One year later (after the collapse of global stock markets in the fall of 2008), gold made another run at $1,000; but this time when gold hit $1,009 on February 20th [2009] , LeMetropole reported central banks sold 220 tons of gold to force gold below $900.
In 2009, the paper money cabal had also pushed gold lease rates into negative territory to prevent gold from rising above $1,000. On March 17, 2009, in his article, Gold Price Manipulation More Blatant (http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=6323), Patrick Heller wrote:

On Friday, March 6, gold lease rates turned negative for the day. What that means is that anyone who wanted to lease gold would actually be paid a fee in addition to getting a free gold loan.

No sane person would choose to lose money loaning physical gold, in addition to the risk of never getting the gold back from the other party. However, if someone (such as the U.S. government) wanted to suppress the price of gold, this is one tactic to try to accomplish that purpose.

I can come to no other conclusion than that a large quantity of physical gold surreptitiously appeared on the market on March 6 with the sole purpose to drive down the price of gold. The quantities were large enough that they almost certainly could not come from private parties. With most of the world's central banks now being net buyers of gold reserves, they would not be the source of this gold. By process of elimination, the suspicion falls upon the U.S. government as the ultimate party responsible for this blatant action to manipulate the price of gold.

Of course, the U.S. government would not want to be identified as the cause of this leasing anomaly. Instead, such manipulation was almost certainly conducted by multiple trading partners of the U.S. government.

This sledge hammer tactic worked at driving the price of gold further away from the $1,000 level - at least temporarily.
Mr. Heller need look no further than Alan Greenspan for confirmation that central banks-in collusion with bullion banks-were, in fact, manipulating gold with lease rates. Eleven years before, on July 24, 1998, before the House Committee on Banking and Financial Services, Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan) had testified:

Central banks stand ready to lease gold in increasing quantities should the price rise.
Although Greenspan was to fail as an economist he excelled as a politician, and as disingenuous as Alan Greenspan's tenure was, Greenspan's testimony as to the readiness of central banks to lease gold in increasing quantities should the price rise is an admission sufficient to quiet those who would still believe otherwise.

Regarding the central bank leasing of gold, in The Gold Market: Seen Through A Glass Darkly (http://www.321gold.com/editorials/schoon/schoon121212.html), I wrote:

After gold's explosive ascent in 1980, central bankers began seriously 'manage' the price of gold. A lower price of gold would indicate not only an abatement of monetary problems but investors would be less inclined to trade their paper banknotes for the safety of gold when they could more profitably leverage their paper banknotes in the bankers' paper markets.

Since the early 1980s, supplies of newly mined gold have constantly fallen short of market demand for gold; but notwithstanding supply and demand fundamentals, gold prices nonetheless fell for 20 straight years. In 1980, the average price of gold was $615. By 2001, it was only $271. Clearly, the free market price of gold was being distorted by 'outside' forces.
THE REAL QUESTION IS NOT WHETHER THE FED IS MANIPULATING GOLD BUT WHERE THE GOLD IS COMING FROM

There has been conjecture that gold stolen by Japan from China prior and during WWII is the source of the supply of gold coming onto the market. In 2012, GATA's Chris Powell discounted that possibility in his post, If U.S. had 'Yamash1ta's Gold', they'd put it in Cracker Jack boxes (http://gata.org/node/11309).

While I concur with Powell that if the US had access to such gold in 1968, they would have employed it to prevent the collapse of the London Gold Pool. It is my belief, however, that such gold did exist but, in 1968, "Yamash1ta's gold", i.e. China's stolen gold, was still a tightly held secret of the US government privy to only the top echelons of the CIA and a few others.

More importantly, however, in the 1960s China's stolen gold, i.e. 'Yamash1ta's gold', had not yet been laundered into the international banking system. The laundering of the illicit horde of gold was not to happen until the 1980s, the decade when, not coincidentally, American Barrick, a junior oil and gas producer, was to become Barrick Gold.

No less than the esteemed Professor Antal E. Fekete recognized the possibility of gold laundering by Barrick when he questioned Barrick's inexplicable and self-defeating strategy of unhedged forward selling of gold at prices far below the market.

In his August 2006 article, To Barrick Or To Be Barricked, That Is The Question (http://www.professorfekete.com/articles%5CAEFToBarrickOrToBeBarrickedThatIsTheQue stion.pdf), Professor Fekete suggested Barrick’s strategy could, in fact, be an operation to cover up the laundering of gold. The professor wrote:

Is Barrick a front to cover up gold-laundering?

..unless Barrick was a front to cover up gold laundering by governments, in which case unilateral forward selling was not a mistake but a deliberate policy. The suspicion that Barrick is a front to cover up a gigantic gold-laundering operation, presumably on behalf of a government (or governments) that need more time to complete a gold acquisition program in the order of thousands of tons of gold, is hard to escape.
In my book, Light In A Dark Place (http://www.drschoon.com/bookstore.asp), I quote from EP Heidner's Collateral Damage (http://www.scribd.com/doc/113550181/Collateral-Damage-September-11-2001) which confirms what Professor Fekete had surmised-but Barrick wasn't laundering gold to complete a gold acquisition program as believed by Professor Fekete - Barrick was, in fact, laundering China's stolen gold to bring it into the international banking system.

US Intelligence operations had been siphoning off the gold [China's stolen gold] for three decades. However in 1986 Vice President George Bush took over the gold from Marcos and the gold was removed to a series of banks, notably Citibank, Chase Manhattan, Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation, UBS and Banker's Trust, and held in a depository in Kloten, Switzerland.

In 1992, George Bush[former Director of the CIA] served on the Advisory Board of Barrick Gold. The Barrick operation would create billions of dollars of paper gold by creating 'gold derivatives' [and] would become an investment for nearly every gold bullion bank associated with the Marcos gold recovery [China's stolen gold]. These banks would loan gold to Barrick, which would then sell the borrowed gold as derivatives, with the promise of replacing the borrowed gold with their gold mining operation.

Barrick, which has no mining operations in Europe, used two refineries in Switzerland: MKS Finance S.A. and Argor-Heraeus S.A. - both on the Italian border near Milan, a few hours away from the gold depository in Zurich. The question that Barrick and other banks needed to avoid answering is: what gold was Barrick refining in Switzerland, as they have no mines in that region?

Barrick would become a quiet gold-producing partner for a number of major banks, and its activities became subject to an FBI investigation into gold-price-fixing. The records on this investigation were kept in the FBI office on the 23rd floor of the North Tower which was destroyed by bomb blasts shortly before the Tower collapsed.-p. 11, Collateral Damage: US Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001, EP Heidner (2008)
CONJECTURE, CONJURING AND CONFIDENCE GAMES

The drop in the price of gold has ignited a frenzy of gold-buying around the world. It is my belief that the gold being sold is not China's stolen gold, but gold purloined from the central banks of countries still vulnerable to the considerable pressure of Western central banks.

In 2012, India's central bank, the Royal Bank of India, received a High Court notice to explain gold deposits currently with the Bank of England and the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. India's central bank is required by law to keep 85% of its gold reserves in India yet 47% of India's gold is deposited with the Bank of England and the Bank for International Settlements, read here (http://www.punemirror.in/article/62/2012050420120504025313609120ae2ba/RBI-gets-HC-notice-to-explain-gold-deposits-with-Bank-of-England.html).

It is likely that India's gold has been leased by the Bank of England in order to suppress the price of gold. India is a former crown colony and its imperial shackles have not yet been completely removed.

The international monetary system based on credit and debt is, in truth, a confidence game in which gold was once a critical component. But when ties between paper money and gold were severed in 1971, confidence in the bankers' paper money began to falter; and, today we are witness to what happens when confidence in a global confidence game begins to evaporate.

In my current youtube video, The Economic Crisis: Then and Now, I discuss the on-going economic collapse. It isn't over yet. When it is, then and only then, will we be free of the bankers' dream of eternal debt.

Buy gold, buy silver, have faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvWoY1Spr-U

Christine
10th May 2013, 21:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsKE7aSwwdc&feature=player_embedded

Joseph Farrell's analysis of the above article.

Hervé
10th May 2013, 21:23
-------

[...]

In my book, Light In A Dark Place (http://www.drschoon.com/bookstore.asp), I quote from EP Heidner's Collateral Damage (http://www.scribd.com/doc/113550181/Collateral-Damage-September-11-2001) which confirms what Professor Fekete had surmised-but Barrick wasn't laundering gold to complete a gold acquisition program as believed by Professor Fekete - Barrick was, in fact, laundering China's stolen gold to bring it into the international banking system.

US Intelligence operations had been siphoning off the gold [China's stolen gold] for three decades. However in 1986 Vice President George Bush took over the gold from Marcos and the gold was removed to a series of banks, notably Citibank, Chase Manhattan, Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation, UBS and Banker's Trust, and held in a depository in Kloten, Switzerland.

In 1992, George Bush[former Director of the CIA] served on the Advisory Board of Barrick Gold. The Barrick operation would create billions of dollars of paper gold by creating 'gold derivatives' [and] would become an investment for nearly every gold bullion bank associated with the Marcos gold recovery [China's stolen gold]. These banks would loan gold to Barrick, which would then sell the borrowed gold as derivatives, with the promise of replacing the borrowed gold with their gold mining operation.

Barrick, which has no mining operations in Europe, used two refineries in Switzerland: MKS Finance S.A. and Argor-Heraeus S.A. - both on the Italian border near Milan, a few hours away from the gold depository in Zurich. The question that Barrick and other banks needed to avoid answering is: what gold was Barrick refining in Switzerland, as they have no mines in that region?

Barrick would become a quiet gold-producing partner for a number of major banks, and its activities became subject to an FBI investigation into gold-price-fixing. The records on this investigation were kept in the FBI office on the 23rd floor of the North Tower which was destroyed by bomb blasts shortly before the Tower collapsed.-p. 11, Collateral Damage: US Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001, EP Heidner (2008)
[...]

Now it makes complete sense that Brian Mulroney (former Canada Prime Minister) ended up on American Barrick board of directors...

ThePythonicCow
10th May 2013, 21:39
Joseph Farrell's analysis of the above article.

This is from Farrell's latest update to his blog: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MAY 9 2013 (http://gizadeathstar.com/2013/05/news-and-views-from-the-nefarium-may-9-2013/). Farrell continues to take the position that there is a vast system of hidden finance in place, since the second World War, making use of the gold taken from the Nazi's and the Japanese, who in turn vacuumed up as much gold as they could from China, during their 1937-1945 invasion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War).

Farrell speculates that there is perhaps an order of magnitude more above ground gold than any official figures recognize, and that we are seeing more of this gold being laundered and put into play, with operations such as this. He further speculates that this vast system of hidden finance is now coming unraveled.

Taurean
11th May 2013, 01:25
In effect Gold went down 10% whereas Silver went down 18% thus increasing the ratio to 61:1, ( which should historically be 15:1 )

so how does a dump of Gold on to the market affect silver like that ?

I would suggest that it is Silver that is causing the wheel nuts to come loose.

Carmody
11th May 2013, 02:28
-------

[...]

[...]

Now it makes complete sense that Brian Mulroney (former Canada Prime Minister) ended up on American Barrick board of directors...

Mulroney Also took Canada off it's own dollar and put it in debt to international banks.

gripreaper
11th May 2013, 04:04
Ok, here’s what I got so far.

There’s a secret economy which has grown so vast, so pervasive and so powerful that a BRIC alliance of nations formed to usurp this power before it gets too out of control, and has been forcing the gold out of hiding and into the central bank economy.

Since this central bank economy is built on fiat and is not backed by anything, but is so leveraged by paper derivatives of all kinds, including gold, the holders of this paper gold are demanding delivery and forcing the globalists’ hand.

Every day, the gold markets are met with massive buying, and the hidden supply is dumped into the market to meet this demand for delivery, and to hold and drive the price down. The more the price is driven down, the more demand arises.

My question is: If a large enough amount of gold is re-hypothecated into the central bank economy, will this not continue to drive the price down? Is it not the globalists’ best interest to try to maintain their power and their hidden economy by assuaging this demand? Does the BRIC alliance have enough resources to implement such a plan, where it will break the hidden economy and force the truth out into the open? How will this end and what effect will it have on the price of gold relative to fiat?

Ron Mauer Sr
11th May 2013, 04:17
Gold, the metal, was not sold into the market. Paper certificates of gold, promising delivery on demand were sold into the market to reduce (manipulate) the price.

The price of paper gold, for now, influences the price of gold the metal. Once people recognize the level of corruption among government and financial institutions, the price of real gold will detach from the price of paper gold.

Paper gold is like fiat currency. Eventually paper gold will be worth much less when delivery is denied.

The best investment now may be food and clean water. Without that, someone else will be enjoying your precious metal.

It would not surprise me if government owned gold is gone. In fact, I expect that most of it, if not all of it, is gone.

Favorite links for financial info:
Jim Sinclair (http://www.jsmineset.com/)
Paul Craig Roberts (http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/)

Taurean
11th May 2013, 09:57
Silver Brits I ordered yesterday just arrived on my door step.

Ron Mauer Sr
11th May 2013, 16:47
Silver Brits I ordered yesterday just arrived on my door step.

It is best not to talk too much about what one has stored for hard times, unless one wants attention from those who have not prepared. :nono:

I think that policy is called Operational Security, or OpSec. :tape2:

When times become more difficult, people will be looking for others who have prepared, wondering what else they may have of value. :fencing:

ThePythonicCow
11th May 2013, 20:03
This is from Farrell's latest update to his blog: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MAY 9 2013 (http://gizadeathstar.com/2013/05/news-and-views-from-the-nefarium-may-9-2013/). Farrell continues to take the position that there is a vast system of hidden finance in place, since the second World War, making use of the gold taken from the Nazi's and the Japanese, who in turn vacuumed up as much gold as they could from China, during their 1937-1945 invasion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War).

Farrell speculates that there is perhaps an order of magnitude more above ground gold than any official figures recognize, and that we are seeing more of this gold being laundered and put into play, with operations such as this. He further speculates that this vast system of hidden finance is now coming unraveled.

Joseph P. Farrell has a follow-up post to this analysis today at THAT GOLD THING ONE MORE TIME (http://gizadeathstar.com/2013/05/that-gold-thing-one-more-time/)

From the conclusions of Farrell's post today:

But note what is happening: one faction in the scheme (US intelligence) is selling large amounts of gold through various public laundering cutouts to another faction in the scheme (central and prime banks). And that’s precisely where the game gets very interesting… for consider the other implication I’ve been arguing over the past couple of years:

If the publicly-stated amounts of gold in existence are (1) massively obfuscated as a matter of domestic and national security by various governments and central banks, and (2) if there is a connection between recent bullion market activities and “Yama****a’s gold,” then one faction – namely the banks – could be in for a very rude awakening, for the other faction – namely intelligence – would be in the position of having an accurate estimation of the actual amounts of gold in existence, they, and their former Axis partners-in-fraud, if you take my meaning.

ThePythonicCow
17th October 2016, 05:07
In his August 2006 article, To Barrick Or To Be Barricked, That Is The Question (http://www.professorfekete.com/articles%5CAEFToBarrickOrToBeBarrickedThatIsTheQue stion.pdf), Professor Fekete suggested Barrick’s strategy could, in fact, be an operation to cover up the laundering of gold. The professor wrote:

Is Barrick a front to cover up gold-laundering?

..unless Barrick was a front to cover up gold laundering by governments, in which case unilateral forward selling was not a mistake but a deliberate policy. The suspicion that Barrick is a front to cover up a gigantic gold-laundering operation, presumably on behalf of a government (or governments) that need more time to complete a gold acquisition program in the order of thousands of tons of gold, is hard to escape.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Heidner has a lengthier 381 page work, entitled "THE SEPTEMBER 11 COMMISSION REPORT", by E P Heidner, the final edition of which, dated December 2008, is available on Scribd.com at https://www.scribd.com/doc/17233336/September-11-Commission-Report-Revised-December-2008.

There is a new summary of this work, just posted on The Millenium Report at TREASON: Who Did 9/11 And Why Did They Do It? (http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/10/treason-who-did-911-and-why-did-they-do-it/)

Quoting from the opening pages of this Scribd document, its Summary of Findings (which "Summary" is itself some 14 pages long) concludes with these words:

========

Once the clues have been put together, and the individuals behind the organizations or quasi-organizations are identified and studied, it becomes clear there are three individuals whose names repeatedly appear: Adnan Khashoggi, Kamal Adham, and George Bush Sr. These three men have strong, personal and business relationships with each other andother individuals whose names appear consistently. These relationships have been defined in the above chart. The attack on the World Trade Center was a complicated operation. These men have the experience and track record to demonstrate that they are capable of efforts to overthrow governments without regard for human life.

There is also a group of financial backers behind the individuals identified by this report.They appear on numerous boards involved in these activities, and appear to have no function other than to represent the interests of large holding companies which operate as cover for massive family wealth. The individuals identified in this report can be identified because of their actions, while those not identified are the silent, more powerful individuals who finance these operations. One example would be Lord Powell, who represents the Rothschild family investments, and sits on the Boards of Barrick, as well as Diligence, which does business with a known criminal terrorist operation known as Farwest, Ltd.

There are many other incidental findings which are indicative of additional criminalactivity. This list includes, but is not limited to:
• Placement and detonation of explosive charges in the World Trade Center;
• Murder of witnesses;
• Terrorist activities;
• Obstruction of justice and destruction of Government evidence in a criminalinvestigation; and
• Criminal conspiracy and money laundering activity by US bankers, financialexecutives and government officials;
• Violations of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
• Violations of Section 907 of the Freedom Support Act.

Evidence supporting these claims is provided. A list of those who could be considered “a person of interest” is identified at the end of this report. Not one is a known member of any officially classified terrorist group.

========

ThePythonicCow
17th October 2016, 07:28

The Abstract for Part 2 of Heidner's "Collateral Damage", that can be found at Collateral Damage - Part 2 (Scribd.com) (https://www.scribd.com/doc/9421535/Collateral-Damage-Part-2-The-Subprime-Crisis-and-the-Terrorist-Attacks-on-September-11-2001-26122008), makes an important point:

Abstract: The U.S. Subprime and global financial crises of 2008 was the direct result of a covert monetary policy implemented by the U.S. financial institutional caretakers of the World War II Black Eagle Gold Fund. Major growth in this fund occurred in 1986 when the Reagan/Bush administration ousted Ferdinand Marcos and confiscated the Philippines holdings of Japanese pre-WWII treasury, buried in the Philippines due to the U.S. Naval blockade of Japanese ports. Not being able to publicly acknowledge the illegal confiscation of multiple national treasuries, U.S. officials and their banker-agents have released major portions of this fund to the money market in excess of monetary demand, expanding the money supply by $3.5 to $7 trillion.

The individuals responsible for releasing this gold were also responsible for deliberately opening the subprime mortgage market to national banks, thus creating inflationary demand in the high risk,subprime housing market. In addition to the ‘coincidence’ that virtually all of the troubled mortgages which are at the source of the 2008 economic crisis seem to come from a timeframe and monetary growth spurt linked to the ‘9/11 bond dump’ this report will document that the primary source of funds for the liar’s loans and troubled subprime loans comes from banks that are in lock-step with the covert funding operations.

Given that these same individuals covertly financed the collapse of the ruble in 1991 using these same funds, and then orchestrated the buy-out of key Russian industries for pennies on the dollar, this analysis provides evidence that a similar gambit is being made for the takeover of key U.S. industries.
Heidner is saying that:

The collapse of the Soviet Union, and the buy-out of key Russian industries for pennies on the dollar, was funded by bonds backed by the Japanese and Chinese gold, stolen from the Philippines.
The 2008 financial crash was funded by the same gold, used to fund first a boom, then a bust, in mortgage backed securities.
The takeover of key U.S. industries is not complete ... another more wide spread collection of bubbles has now been well developed, that will likely be burst soon.

Heidner does an excellent job, in my view, in these works, of identifying the perpetrators of 9/11, Iran-Contra and the forced collapse of the Soviet Union. Individuals such as George H. W. Bush, Richard B. Cheney, and the American Neocons were key players in this, and Democrat Presidents Clinton and Obama were under the cloud of the same powers.

A key question in my mind at present is who's in control of this current imminent bubble bursting. It might be that Joseph P. Farrell is right in suspecting that a third party became visible to Bush/Cheney/... on the day of 9/11/2001, that had co-opted the operation. It might be that the apparent move of immense amounts of gold from the West back to the Orient over the last few years is a sign that the Bush/Cheney/... American Neocons have been dealt out of the game, and their stolen gold hoard moved back to the Orient.

It still seems that the U.S. will be treated as it has treated so many other countries over the last half century, about to be forced into bankruptcy, to have its resources and future productivity repossessed.

But it seems that the Bush's, and the Clinton's, and many of their associates, are being thrown under the bus.

Regardless of who's in and who's out ... the controlled boom and bust of bank issued debt, ultimately backed by gold or silver, seems to have been a key mechanism for gaining control over resources and productivity, for many centuries.

Drama, such as the Brexit vote and the Clinton-Trump election contest, as well as Russia vs the US, the West vs Radical Islamic Terrorists, Europe vs Muslim refugees, traditional Catholics vs Jesuits, Catholics vs Protestants, Jews vs Muslims, Israel vs its Arab neighbors, etc, etc are used both to energize and to obfuscate these operations.

Behind the bankers controlling these debt-money, boom and bust, tactics that drive the rise and fall of nations and large corporations, I presume lay some ancient families, steeped in Judaic traditions, some openly Jewish, some crypto-Jewish such as Jesuits in the Catholic Church or Catholics in key US government positions. Both Vice Presidential candidates in the current election are Catholic. The Democrat VP candidate Kaine openly speaks of his work as a Jesuit volunteer in Honduras, and the Republican VP candidate Pence is decidely more "Washington establishment" friendly than Trump. The current VP under Obama, Joe Biden, is also Catholic, with Jesuit training and connections. I suspect that it's likely, during the bloody revolutions and regime changes in both China and Russia over the last century or two, that powerful interests and families allied with these money lender interests have taken root in China and Russia as well. I doubt that we are witnessing a shift in power away from these money lender interests and elite families; but rather seeing the usual shifting in and out of favor of various "cut-out" families that front for them.

Debt-money, and the controlled boom-bust cycles created by oscillating between easy and tight money ... these are long standing tools favored by the elite bastards.

===

P.S. -- I further suspect that these Elite Bastard families go back further than their "recent" (last millenia or two) infiltration of the Jewish peoples. I suspect that these families go back to at least the time of Babylon.