PDA

View Full Version : Project Camelot down?

kemo
10th May 2013, 12:57
I still visit Kerry's site regularly though with less interest these days. However, just tried to visit and it's gone. Not under construction or suspended - just gone. Or have I missed something these past few days?

Bongo
10th May 2013, 13:04
Just tried http://projectcamelotportal.com/ and its working

just tried the forum, its working to but this message is posted

Forum Notice:

The Camelot Forum has been down for a while due to the recent site attacks and then further slowed down by limited man-power.
However, the forum is still "alive", but under lock and key for the moment. Shortly the forum will be integrated and all posts and user accounts will be back to normal.

In the meantime we have set up a temporary forum that can be used for general communication and posting, just until the original forum is back and operational.
Be advised that you will (for now) have to set up a new account, but this will be merged later when the original forum is migrated back.
All posts in this temporary forum will then be moved into the original forum again to ensure nothing gets lost.

Note: We are aware certain parts of the forum text looks strange/buggy, but rest assured it will work.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Sidney
10th May 2013, 13:29
that new account link doesn't work. It is full of adware.

marlowe
10th May 2013, 13:35
FWIW..the David Icke forum has been down for the past 36 hours.....odd timing IMO..

Snookie
10th May 2013, 15:58
This is getting weird, one of the donation pages that The No Agenda Show uses was blacklisted by Google a few days ago. Could there be targeted attacks against "alternative" sites?

Carmody
10th May 2013, 16:57
Could there be? Of course there will be. The trick is always one of figuring out when and where and the act of differentiating between real attacks and simple issues of other sorts.

I've gone through such scenarios enough times that i now always start from a position of paranoia, and work backward from there, working hard to find any 'reasonable' potential answers.

Paranoia is almost akin to simple prudence in this day and age. A sad state of affairs.

Sunny-side-up
10th May 2013, 17:03
that new account link doesn't work. It is full of adware.

Yes I've been adware bombed somewhere somehow GRrr, there popping up all the time and in links

Tommy
11th May 2013, 01:34
Hi,

Just for the record I have retired effective immediately from Camelot (for good) about a month ago on my own behest.
I choose not to take part in that particular project any further. Been a 3 1/2 year ride with a lot of fun and a lot of headache. That said I do not regret spending my time doing this job.

So that said, I can not explain what is currently going on over there right now. I know they have had issues since I left, and honestly I think you need to be a little bit patient in terms of things normalizing on Camelot in terms of the website and tech, there is a lot of things that needs to be learned to manage that site and complete the work that I left. That said, even if my retirement was sudden, it was not done with the intention to sabotage or otherwise ruining anything for Kerry, but circumstances dictated that the best course of action for myself was to finally distance myself from the project and focus on other work, which I also deem to be very important at this time.

So don't blame me :p lol

Take it easy everyone, I will of-course continue to lurk at Avalon and post once in a while.

All the best