10th May 2013, 18:19
I've been out of work for over 3 years now, living off of
my 401k and a small inherentence and now all my money
is gone.

I've just lost my rental house with 2 months of unpaid
utilities to boot. My daughter moved me into her house
but she really doesn't want me here and i really don't
want to be here. Not that we don't love each other, it
just that we get along better when we are apart.

To top it off, physically, i'm unable to work but i have
no medical documentation that says this. This is a problem
that i was suffering with, even when i was working and
every since my job, packed up and moved, it's gotten
worse. With me having no medical coverage, i couldn't
even see a doctor for my problem.

Anyway, i was just wondering if anyone knows of any
way to make money, even if it's only 1 or 2 hundred
a week, without having to do physical labor?

I'd at least like to be able to help my daughter out,
as best as i can, for my duration, living with her.

Thank you

Woody
10th May 2013, 18:31
Hi humanalien,
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, i wish i had a solution for you but i think many of us are in a similar position.
I really hope things improve for you and everyone who is struggling at this time.

Try to stay positive,
Regards,
Woody

AuCo
10th May 2013, 19:21
Can you apply for Medical Assistance in your State to get a physical check-up for your medical condition? Just a thought.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th May 2013, 19:34
There are a few jobs out there which are less labor intensive than others.

Being a receptionist is a job that requires a lot of sitting and paperwork, but if you have any word processing/office skills, I recommend getting a job where you simply facilitate for professionals instead of being one.

Some people invest in MMORPG games and try to farm currency to sell to other players. Unfortunately this is a very high risk field, prone to fluctuations in prices and the chance to get banned is always there.

If you live in a state that has medical marijuana, I've heard that you can easily work under the table as a plant clipper or managing the dispensary. Doesn't sound too bad, aside from repetitive motion injuries. You might consider getting a prescription for MJ to help with this.

You can always buy a ticket to Seattle since it's summer, and check out the temporary men and women's shelters. We are already having a hot summer and sometimes being ho0meless is better than being at home... people even go into the woods here and set up tents. There seems to be enough food to go around, too. But be careful taking this advice.

another option is joining a church or simply asking a church to help you gain your footing and get some medical help and housing. the Catholics run the best ministry for this usually, but they are sometimes too busy/overcrowded. Don't be embarrassed to ask for help from strangers. Some of them do nothing but help people all day long!

You could consider getting into the Kindle market if you have any writing or comic skills. people will download good stuff from amazon.

Ebay is another option if you are brave. once you get a Paypal account and debit card, the buyers' money will reach your account immediately (if they pay on time) and your only cost will be packing materials and the cost of your items. People who work Ebay often go to garage and yard sales for inventory and quickly become near experts on collectibles and antiques. Never underestimate the potential value of vintage plastic action figures or costume jewelry, etc. you will need a phone or computer to look up your items on ebay until you get good at purchasing inventory.

my browser is SO ****ed right now or I would type more

¤=[Post Update]=¤

one last thing, Yes you can!

araucaria
10th May 2013, 19:43
Wow, that's a lot of information crammed into post #4 !

Working nightshift at reception in a very small hotel is about the least labour-intensive job I can think of.

soleil
10th May 2013, 20:16
first i would like to suggest if you havent already thought of it, to start some sustainable things? perhaps see if you can start helping your daughter out by growing some food? money is one thing but what does money buy? what else can be used instead of money? think along those lines and maybe new inspiration will hit you. best of luck, and i know you can come up with something. put the power into your hands, not in someone elses to decide whether or not you deserve a job. you deserve what ever it is you want to do. :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you live in a state that has medical marijuana, I've heard that you can easily work under the table as a plant clipper or managing the dispensary. Doesn't sound too bad, aside from repetitive motion injuries. You might consider getting a prescription for MJ to help with this.

one last thing, Yes you can!

i was going to suggest this too. i am not sure humanalien if this is up your alley, but it sure is a barter-able thing and can help bring in a source of income. :)

Fred Steeves
10th May 2013, 20:35
Don't know what to tell you humanalien, except that sometimes "bad" things happen in order to put us in position for life changing events. Keep a sharp eye out, especially for "coincidences" and synchronicities, and don't be afraid to throw chance to the wind if certain things just start lining up out of nowhere. No matter how seemingly preposterous.

Sidney
10th May 2013, 20:40
I am so sorry for your troubles. FWIW, you are not alone. Many people including myself are going through very troubling times. I have downloaded "the secret" onto my mp3 and listen to it regularly, as I am trying to train myself into positive thinking so something better will come around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-R54l8q7U

For easliy converting any youtube video into MP3 format here is a great free converter for download.
http://soundfrost.net/

varuna
10th May 2013, 20:47
Don't know what to tell you humanalien, except that sometimes "bad" things happen in order to put us in position for life changing events. Keep a sharp eye out, especially for "coincidences" and synchronicities, and don't be afraid to throw chance to the wind if certain things just start lining up out of nowhere. No matter how seemingly preposterous.

...I was just thinking the same thing Fred; your message humanalien has really touched me and I really hope that life brings better experiences to you soon. What popped into my head - is I'm aware that there are jobs on the net which allow people to work flexibly at home and the income is quite good. I'm sorry I cant name one, but I believe they have been promoted on various news site in America. I guess you will have to use your discernment about these sites...but it could help in the short term.

Blessings

HORIZONS
10th May 2013, 20:52
A Wal-Mart greeter or checker. A Host at a restaurant. There are many jobs that only require talking on the phone as a representative of a corporation. Sales. But to some degree, there is always some level of physical activity involved, you just have to know your limits and give it a try. Sometimes when you push yourself to what you think your limits are you then find that you can go beyond that, and maybe even do much more than you thought you could. "If at first you don't succeed try, try again." Can't can't do anything, so give something a try and see what opens up to you. Sometimes you just have to open the door and be amazed at what can happen.

spiritguide
10th May 2013, 21:10
The fact you have no med. insurance should not stop you from establishing a medical history. Usually county Public Health departments can line you up with the medical you need. If you have worked and have accrued social security benefits, this is your money and they have programs that may possibly assist you. Go to your county human services dept. they have access to all sorts of programs to help you establish yourself. There is a lot of help for you locally, no matter of your location, seek and you shall find good people connected to a helpful system for you. Volunteering at a non profit that delves in areas of your profession is also a way to get knowledge and experience for employment. The choice is yours, choose wisely.

Peace be with you!

RMorgan
10th May 2013, 21:26
Hey mate,

Well, maybe this is a good opportunity for you and your daughter to get to know each other better. Why don´t you both give it a try?

Also, don´t feel bad about staying in your daughter´s house for a while. There´s nothing wrong with it. You gave her the gift of life and took care of her when she was most vulnerable, so it´s time for her to return the favor.

Use the opportunity to make friends in the neighborhood, to get familiar with it; I´m sure you´ll find a local job, while making new friends in the process, which is always a good thing.

This is just like that kind of "half empty or half full" thing; A little shift in perspective changes everything. It´s your choice to decide how you will get along with this experience.

http://mairedubhtx.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/glass-half-full.jpg

Cheers,

Raf...

Mu2143
10th May 2013, 22:00
is gone.

Thank you

If I realy want a answer to where I do need to go next or/and what I need to do
I just go to bed and see if a get a answer in my dreams or visions.

You can't solve your problems with physicall things of this world when you have to deal with spiritual matters.
People who are a sleep can go and look for solving dream world issue with dream world solutions, but for does who are awake it is a total different story and nothing is going work if you keep following the old ways.

Kristin
10th May 2013, 22:12
There is always hope HA. Be present for these changes and embrace them. See yourself for who you really are, embrace the lessons and be of service to your daughter each and every day. Be thankful. Many do not have a warm home to go to. Be the best you that you can be in every situation.

From the Heart,
Kristin

GloriousPoetry
10th May 2013, 22:15
Humanalien,

you are taken care of already.....burn away your doubts and fears by writing them down and throwing them into the fire......spirit will show you the way...

Where abundance lives is where I
desire to be like the treasure of
Monte Cristo, buried until affirmed
that spirit is where everything comes
to fulfill its terms.......

Flash
10th May 2013, 22:21
definitely there is hope humanalian,

RMorgan from his more latin point of view is showing up the path of no guilt while sharing your daughter's place, which is good. Take agreements with her on how to manage together now that the situation is reverse from childhood.

Second, there is many menial jobs not too demanding, such as receptionist in a hotel at night (Auracaria's suggestion), night keeper for a building, I needed for years a night baby sitter when I was travelling for work. This was absolutely easy (the kid was sleeping) and it paid ok and I was feeding the baby sitter as well. Some old people need paid help to remain in their home, etc etc.

Get your imagination going, necessity is the mother of creativity Humanalien.

CdnSirian
10th May 2013, 22:53
I can't add too much to all of the above...yet maybe this will help.

Go to a free clinic - try searching locally, they are everywhere - and someone will probably help you. Present yourself as NOT a malingerer - but someone is genuine need of help.

I had a friend, who, some years ago (in the US), had no insurance, could no longer work, and had a knee injury. He went to a free clinic and presented himself as in need of an x-ray to see where he stood. A wonderful helpful person (he hated paperwork) pushed him through a few forms, and soon he had a monthly income - small, disability, and thereafter had Medicare. While he hated getting into "the system" and feeling like a person taking help from tax payers, he has appreciated this greatly and may still get back to work.

If you're up for a spiritual tweak - (I just mentioned this on Fred's new thread), get "Dying To Be Me" by Anita Moorjani from your local library. I feel sure it will help you in some way.

Mostly, if nothing else, it may help you re-view your relationship with your daughter, and her response to you. Is this not the most precious thing you have in your face right now?

I hope these thoughts help. Warmest regards.

lookbeyond
10th May 2013, 23:09
Hey mate,

Well, maybe this is a good opportunity for you and your daughter to get to know each other better. Why don´t you both give it a try?

Also, don´t feel bad about staying in your daughter´s house for a while. There´s nothing wrong with it. You gave her the gift of life and took care of her when she was most vulnerable, so it´s time for her to return the favor.

Use the opportunity to make friends in the neighborhood, to get familiar with it; I´m sure you´ll find a local job, while making new friends in the process, which is always a good thing.

This is just like that kind of "half empty or half full" thing; A little shift in perspective changes everything. It´s your choice to decide how you will get along with this experience.

http://mairedubhtx.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/glass-half-full.jpg

Cheers,

Raf...

Just reading Rafs response gave me an idea for earning money, in getting to know the neighbourhood families possibly you could babysit/walk children home from school/light housework/cooking for those who work, it may not be a lot of money but it will help your daughter and show her you are making an effort to contribute which may help to promote goodwill in your relationship, which imho is often half the battle,lb

music
11th May 2013, 00:01
... don´t feel bad about staying in your daughter´s house for a while. There´s nothing wrong with it. You gave her the gift of life and took care of her when she was most vulnerable, so it´s time for her to return the favor.

Yes, you are doing your daughter a favour by allowing her to return the care you gave her, even if she does not appreciate this. I find that whenever I have trouble getting on with someone, even when I think it is all the other person's "fault", further reflection reveals that I play as much a part in the problem as they do. I can't change another person, so I work on change within myself.

A while ago I posted this (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55845-Half-Empty-or-Half-Full)

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes." She continued, "The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything."

It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don't carry them through the evening and into the night. Remember to put the glass down!

Putting burdens down may also include sharing them with someone who loves you, but most often, the easiest way is to take those quiet moments where we are under no immediate stress or pressure, and just be. Appreciate the beauty of simple things, this is refreshing, and gives us strength. Take quiet moments to practice "consciousness streaming" - lie or sit comfortably and say out loud everything that comes into your consciousness without thought or censorship. If you see something in the mind, say it, if you smell, hear, feel anything say it. My partner and I just started doing this, and it works well. On my first go, I am sure I retrieved a past life as a slave on a slaveship, with memories of the village of the people who captured me and sold me into slavery. My partner had a breakthrough in finding the name for a business she is wanting to start (not during, but I feel as a result of).

Your answers are already within you, the hard part is finding them. My advice would be firstly to look within and acknowledge all the good points you have, accept all you perceive as bad within you, and love them all equally and without judgement as to what is good and what is bad. Secondly, build bridges with your daughter, and offer her the same courtesy you offer yourself in point one here: love and accept all you see as "good" and "bad" within here equally, and without judgement. Thirdly, meditate or consciousness stream with the intent of finding the answer you seek. Don't allow the conscious mind to reject anything you find. Trust your heart over your head.

Lastly, your health. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason, and the most common reason is to draw our attention to something we are missing. These lessons only need to be learned once. Give some thought to what your illness is telling you. Even if it is structural damage, and the result of an accident, your body has incredible abilities to self-heal, but these will be held in abeyance if there is an unlearned lesson there for you. Again, consult your heart as to what this is, not your head.

Love and blessings

Earth Angel
11th May 2013, 01:07
Ive been using EFT to try and deal with stresses caused by financial pressure......it really does help ...... at first I did it and I felt so much better and then thought " so what....I feel less stressed but I still don't have more money".......then I remembered that feeling better means I am vibrating at a higher level with is attracting more of what I want to me.......immediately opportunities started to present themselves. I really like this very simple tapping video by Robert Smith.....you can go much deeper into it but just try this simple one a few times to see if you can FEEL any relief. I wish you well.
cAhNSHNyGd4

GCS1103
11th May 2013, 02:10
One suggestion I can make, that does not require physical labor, is to look online for any openings as a "short sale negotiator". That is someone who works for a lending institution or Servicer (ie. Bank of America, Chase, SLS, etc.) handling files on behalf of the lender, to facilitate the sale of a home that is under contract. The sales price is lower than what is owed on the mortgage.

This is a growing job opportunity for many people. If you've ever heard the expression "the house is underwater" then you know what a short sale is. I spend a good part of my working day with lenders and short sale negotiators and can tell you that there are many jobs in this field. Because of the increase in foreclosures and short sales, the demand for workers is rising. If you want to PM me, I would be happy to give you names and phone numbers to call to see if they are looking to hire people in your area.

Lost Soul
11th May 2013, 03:19
I knew a woman who lived in the projects with her two children. Determined to have a better life for her children, she went to school and volunteered at a clinic. She worked so hard they gave her a part time job. She continued school and worked hard enough for the clinic to upgrade her job to full time with benefits. She is now a supervisor and still works hard. Her kids grew up and aren't into drugs or gangs. Lesson: to receive you must give.

we-R-one
11th May 2013, 03:53
One suggestion I can make, that does not require physical labor, is to look online for any openings as a "short sale negotiator". That is someone who works for a lending institution or Servicer (ie. Bank of America, Chase, SLS, etc.) handling files on behalf of the lender, to facilitate the sale of a home that is under contract. The sales price is lower than what is owed on the mortgage.

This is a growing job opportunity for many people. If you've ever heard the expression "the house is underwater" then you know what a short sale is. I spend a good part of my working day with lenders and short sale negotiators and can tell you that there are many jobs in this field. Because of the increase in foreclosures and short sales, the demand for workers is rising. If you want to PM me, I would be happy to give you names and phone numbers to call to see if they are looking to hire people in your area.

Wow Goldie, do you understand what you're promoting here? Apparently not, and I'm surprised you would make this suggestion based on a comment you made to me so long ago something to the effect, "I support anyone who wants to rid our lives of what's running our country."

So you're going to suggest someone signs themself up to assist the very entities that are destroying this country, really, really???? I bet it's a "growing opportunity", smirk. Nothing personal against you, but I have a big problem with what you're suggesting. Do you realize that the majority of these short sale and foreclosure transactions are fraudulent? These banks show no proof that they even own the properties they're attempting to foreclose on!!! And they know it because they're the one's clouding the titles! These people are ruining this country and you're suggesting someone should go work for them? What the hell? I'm sorry, but you bet I'm going to give you crap. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? Cause what you're suggesting says you're part of the problem...and you wonder why people get annoyed with attorneys. Sorry human alien, but this is poor advice, IMO, unless you have no problem aligning yourself with those who are purposely destroying the American dream. Good god I can hardly contain myself. Forgive me Goldie, but your post infuriates me.

gripreaper
11th May 2013, 04:25
Wow Goldie, do you understand what you're promoting here?

This requires an understanding of the entire fiat based system, the bankruptcy of the US, the fact that all of the assets were hypoticated and pledged for this bankruptcy, that there is no lawful currency, or lawful title to residences or anything else.

It also requires an understanding of how the labor of all of the men and women was also pledged in the bankruptcy, and that it is our signatures which creates the credits in a credit/debit dual entry system of no assets, and no Common Law. It also requires an understanding of the 14th amendment and the class of citizens as slaves who take benefits and privileges in exchange for abiding by statutory rules and regulations to keep them in slavery, and the abdication of the true American national citizen class.

It also requires an understanding of banking, how the bank takes the signature and creates the credit, and then on an off balance sheet ledger, creates a debit and get's you to pay for a house that you will never own, with credit which was created by your signature from the bond issued for the bankruptcy!

Now, that's triple dipping, without any of the four tenets of contract, which are full disclosure, exchange of valuable consideration, meeting of the minds and BOTH signatures! The banks provide NONE of the above, have nothing at risk, are NOT an injured party, are NOT the holder in due course, have no standing, are high paid mercenary agents, who unduly enrich themselves with every movement of the fiat debt based credits, who have nothing to lose and have all of the deck stacked in their favor! There is no valid contract.

To top that off, they resell these securities in packages to unsuspecting investors, leveraged by bets to make sure they fail, collect on the insurance while you get to pay the premiums, and they get the houses and don't have to pay a thing for their fraud! They never pay the capital transfer taxes because they never actually hold the Note or perfect the lien! NOT ONE single bankster fraudster has been indicted for the scam!

Anyone who continues to support this system (which is all of us to varying degrees) is culpable, although I concur, I would not recommend helping the globalist elite banksters to augment this fraud.

Vitalux
11th May 2013, 04:29

Have you tried asking/praying to Source?

I am not trying to come off as a religious fanatic, but generally, when i really wish for something hard, I ask Source for either help in achieving it, or for Sources help in knowing which direction to turn.
i have no Job, however, I put all my faith in source to enjoy the experience of being human. The universe appears to materialize for me those things I need to help my spiritual / human experience. I am not blazing a trail but just following the one fate has prepared for me. :ohwell:

My gut feeling is that Source has an experience already in action for you, and it is working exactly the way it needs to.

May you always find love behind all doors

:hug:

we-R-one
11th May 2013, 04:39
Wow Goldie, do you understand what you're promoting here?

This requires an understanding of the entire fiat based system, the bankruptcy of the US, the fact that all of the assets were hypoticated and pledged for this bankruptcy, that there is no lawful currency, or lawful title to residences or anything else.

It also requires an understanding of how the labor of all of the men and women was also pledged in the bankruptcy, and that it is our signatures which creates the credits in a credit/debit dual entry system of no assets, and no Common Law. It also requires an understanding of the 14th amendment and the class of citizens as slaves who take benefits and privileges in exchange for abiding by statutory rules and regulations to keep them in slavery, and the abdication of the true American national citizen class.

Anyone who continues to support this system (which is all of us to varying degrees) is culpable, although I concur, I would not recommend helping the globalist elite banksters to augment this slavery.

Eloquent response Grip. I don't know what I was thinking....I guess I shouldn't assume someone who practices law would have any idea of the illegalities taking place within the very justice system they work under. :rolleyes: We really have to get past pushing paper and playing follow the leader. "Simon Says"....just doesn't cut it anymore and I'm trying really hard to be nice here.

EDIT TO ADD:
Frck...I think I need to pray to Source right about now...

mosquito
11th May 2013, 06:00
Hello H.A., I read this thread earlier and wanted to say something, but didn't know what ! Then, in a nicely synchronous way, I found this article, all about working for the universe :-

http://www.awakeninthenow.com/aitn/2012/09/true-prosperity-becoming-an-employee-of-the-universe/

The basic premise is to get yourself out of the trap of thinking within the "get a job" mindset, and to start thinking outside of that particular box. I'll stop waffling and let you read it !!

Heartfelt wishes for a positive solution !

Mulder
11th May 2013, 06:01
I really feel for you!
One of my pet projects is to get the Government to give people on low incomes/welfare the chance to earn an extra $50/week by creating job sharing situations for a few hours a week - e.g. break up a 40 hour/week data entry job into 4 X 10 hour jobs for 4 people. This extra cash IS the difference between living and subsisting for welfare people.

Back to you, I'll give you some ideas from my life that may suit you:
1. Can you live in a caravan on your daughter's yard over the warmer months? This could give you space.
2. Are you able to do cleaning/lawn-mowing - try making flyers and doing a mail drop on your suburb.
3. Do you have other relatives you could live with part of the time to give your daughter space?
4. Look at jobs with accomodation e.g. house-sitting, hotel receptionist - but illegals will probably take these jobs.

Hope this helps...

Nothingness
11th May 2013, 06:55
I don't know what I can add, but I do feel there is a divine grace operating that helps us constantly and surrendering to that (or whatever works for you) and going within can bring you answers. Quiet time alone for reflection within is important, especially during difficult times, and keeping a journal can help you sort things out because seeking what is within you is where your strength lies. It's important to stay conscious even through painful situations because that's where we find the jewel in the crown, the key to the door that helps us transcend situations.

I think that a lot of us are on a warriors path, a hero's journey. We are being asked to go within and to have faith. We are like Odysseus on grand sailing adventures and facing extreme tests sometimes. We are face to face with one-eyed cyclops and alluring sirens, and sometimes it looks like we aren't going to make it, but we do. We are so much stronger than we realize and there is a force within that wants us to succeed and to be happy in our lives us, and that will help us attain that and survive our learning trials, and bring us closer to what we truly want in this life.

I am deaf with Wegener's Granulomatosis and it has colored so much of my life, but I have learned so much from it. I've been caught between natural remedies that don't help at all and standardized medicine that kills more than it cures, so it's probably more karmic than anything. It has affected all my organs and many other things, and caused my deafness, but I know there is a grace that has helped me many times. I have made and lost so much money, but I know that what is within me is so much more valuable and gets me through trials when all else fails. I have been making it on my own for my whole life and sometimes it is with a wing and prayer that I do--and the grace of people and the divinity within.

I know what Fred has said about coincidences and synchronicities is very true. I will give you two examples from my life of why there is always hope and sometimes you just need a little faith to get you through.

When I was in my mid twenties I was in intensive care because of the Wegener's and they asked me if I wanted last rites because I was going to go very soon. I said no I didn't want last rites because something in me said I had a choice. A voice came to me not long after that that said to me: It is your choice, you can leave or you can stay. I chose to stay.

More recently, years later, the Wegener's has been out of remission for the 20th or more time, and I am getting very sick again, and the Wegener's can be fatal without some form of treatment (almost as bad as the disease) and is incurable to date, but I know I can't withstand any more treatments. I have been close up dead so many times, and I feel like it has been a grace that I have survived this long and made it on my own all these years because most people don't, so all I can do is surrender to it and have faith in whatever happens, and look for coincidences and synchronicities.

The coincidence and synchronicities are coming, and I am doing better, and I am thinking, well, maybe it isn't time yet. It just brings me closer to the divinity within me each time. It brings me closer to the peace and happiness I want in my life. All my trials bring me more and more within myself, so in a way, they are gifts. At first we think, oh dear is there any hope left, but there is always a gift underneath a trial, and it brings us closer to home, to the light, which has always been ours to start with.

GCS1103
11th May 2013, 09:13

Wow Goldie, do you understand what you're promoting here? Apparently not, and I'm surprised you would make this suggestion based on a comment you made to me so long ago something to the effect, "I support anyone who wants to rid our lives of what's running our country."

So you're going to suggest someone signs themself up to assist the very entities that are destroying this country, really, really???? I bet it's a "growing opportunity", smirk. Nothing personal against you, but I have a big problem with what you're suggesting. Do you realize that the majority of these short sale and foreclosure transactions are fraudulent? These banks show no proof that they even own the properties they're attempting to foreclose on!!! And they know it because they're the one's clouding the titles! These people are ruining this country and you're suggesting someone should go work for them? What the hell? I'm sorry, but you bet I'm going to give you crap. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? Cause what you're suggesting says you're part of the problem...and you wonder why people get annoyed with attorneys. Sorry human alien, but this is poor advice, IMO, unless you have no problem aligning yourself with those who are purposely destroying the American dream. Good god I can hardly contain myself. Forgive me Goldie, but your post infuriates me.

I didn't expect a dissertation on the evils of the banking system because of my comment. The member asked for advice as to what to do to earn some money in a job that doesn't require labor. I didn't see anything in your post, other than a rant on "the system" that gives advise to someone who apparently needs a job.

In fact, these negotiators (although they work for the bank) assist our clients in removing a burden from their lives. These people are not the ones "clouding titles" - that issue originates well before a negotiator interacts with a homeowner. These workers are not assisting the banks to put the screws on homeowners. Without the negotiators, people would be stuck with a home they can no longer afford. Come sit in my office for a week. You would be shocked to see that "fraudulent applies to both sides of this coin." This post is about the very real problem of someone needing to support himself. Maybe you have a better idea for him?

If you only knew how grateful my clients are when the process is over, you will have answered your question about whether I am part of the problem or the solution. I don't work for the banks; I get my client's out of their clutches. The reality is that whether the banks have commited fraud in the mortgage process is irrelevant; they still have the power to foreclose and sell a house at a Sheriff's Sale. The days of using "robo signing" as an excuse not to pay your mortgage are over. The fines have been paid. If you simply look at the current trend in case decisions, the homeowner's are losing their argument that they don't have to pay their mortgages. The Courts have turned their backs on the homeowner's once again. So that leaves us with having to deal with reality; that reality is that this will continue until the toxic loans have run their course.

So I repeat once again, to humanalien: a short sale negotiator is a job worth investigating. It's a necessary job to help people losing their homes. These negotiators are not the problem. Without them, there is no middle man between the homeowner and the bank, when you are attempting to get your client out of a bad situation. My answer was not an endorsement of the banking cabal; Good God, the man needs a job. Telling him to look to the stars or meditate will not put food on his table.

Mark (Star Mariner)
11th May 2013, 14:17
I'm really sorry to hear of your problem Human Alien. One small crumb maybe that you are definitely not alone. You are never alone. So many of us, myself included, struggle continuously to make ends meet

I can't offer much practical advice that has not already been posted, such as in post #4.

However when trying to cope, I can say that when it gets tough like this; that it's hopeless and we can see no way out, all we can really do is try to trust, and have faith that things will improve, and that there is a better tomorrow to look forward to. In the meanwhile just do your best to simply be, and simply be the best person you can be. And as Fred said in post #7, look for patterns, signs, synchronicities. You never know that the answer, and the opportunity you've been waiting for, might just be around the next corner.

All the best mate. You are not alone.

Sunny-side-up
11th May 2013, 15:21

Thank you

Hello human alien, Love

I've been following your posts and I must say YES M8 there is more than hope.
You have received much Hope, Prayers and Energies form the Heart of the Avalonia.

To be in your position is to be one of the first being PUSHD (as Fred said in one of his post).

But my main Posting is here:

I suddenly thought to myself make sure you stay in a city and don't go native just yet! Keep it clean be seen!

I then thought of asking you is there a Library near you, good for getting out of the elements when needed and is public!

Then I envisaged you making a new acquaintance who says, (after introducing himself) 'I see you in here allot?' whats your story?

This guy becomes a very good new friend and is someone who needs help, I.E a job for you!

If this comes true or not it's worth being seen in public place regularly.
Don't hid away M8, keep insight there's plenty of hope!!!

we-R-one
11th May 2013, 16:11
I didn't expect a dissertation on the evils of the banking system because of my comment. The member asked for advice as to what to do to earn some money in a job that doesn't require labor. I didn't see anything in your post, other than a rant on "the system" that gives advise to someone who apparently needs a job.

In fact, these negotiators (although they work for the bank) assist our clients in removing a burden from their lives. These people are not the ones "clouding titles" - that issue originates well before a negotiator interacts with a homeowner. These workers are not assisting the banks to put the screws on homeowners. Without the negotiators, people would be stuck with a home they can no longer afford. Come sit in my office for a week. You would be shocked to see that "fraudulent applies to both sides of this coin." This post is about the very real problem of someone needing to support himself. Maybe you have a better idea for him?

If you only knew how grateful my clients are when the process is over, you will have answered your question about whether I am part of the problem or the solution. I don't work for the banks; I get my client's out of their clutches. The reality is that whether the banks have commited fraud in the mortgage process is irrelevant; they still have the power to foreclose and sell a house at a Sheriff's Sale. The days of using "robo signing" as an excuse not to pay your mortgage are over. The fines have been paid. If you simply look at the current trend in case decisions, the homeowner's are losing their argument that they don't have to pay their mortgages. The Courts have turned their backs on the homeowner's once again. So that leaves us with having to deal with reality; that reality is that this will continue until the toxic loans have run their course.

So I repeat once again, to humanalien: a short sale negotiator is a job worth investigating. It's a necessary job to help people losing their homes. These negotiators are not the problem. Without them, there is no middle man between the homeowner and the bank, when you are attempting to get your client out of a bad situation. My answer was not an endorsement of the banking cabal; Good God, the man needs a job. Telling him to look to the stars or meditate will not put food on his table.

Out of respect for Human Alien’s thread I will split off and start my own with a more detailed response. I stand 200% behind what I said. If I remember correctly Human Alien is Christian…what comes to mind is the well-known story of Jesus making whips out of cords to chase the bankers out of the temple. So I have to wonder if what you’re suggesting as a solution might not bode well with his religious beliefs if he is in fact a true Christian.

The very reason why many are in this predicament is because they continue to ACQUIESCE to a system that enslaves. Oooh there’s that pesky word most refuse to acknowledge or understand. Systems can’t function if people don’t participate and that means at ALL levels. Let the banks fail, it needs to happen if we are ever to be rid of them. This is and will continue to be, a painful lesson for humanity to learn. Can we please get off the hamster wheel to nowhere once and for all by changing course?

And damn straight I’m going to rant…somebody needs to; our freedoms and sovereignty are at stake here and we will only keep repeating history if we insist on assisting those, whose purpose is to rob, rape and pillage the masses.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-07-31/what-would-jesus-do-bankers

Another1
11th May 2013, 16:19
FWIW - walking into a taxicab station and asking for night-weekend driving job can band-aid a money problem ... even in a small town the owner will perk up their ears at your request, wonder if you're crazy, then wonder if you can handle it while silently making a bet inside over how long you will last ... when all goes well, you get transportation, a place to take naps, tips and the Universe has you in a spot where flow can happen ... the bigger the city, the more opportunity for beneficial meet-ups and I agree with Sunny-Side-Up ... getting out there and being seen allows opportunity for meet-ups ... during my last dry spell it was walks to the corner store which let me meet the random people who were part of lining up payed work

Poly Hedra
11th May 2013, 17:57
Hey Humanalien. I feel your pain, I was out of work due to sickness since January. I just started a new job this week. I was really worried about going back to work as I didn't feel able to do a physically demanding job anymore, afraid to get sick again.

Anyway to give you a suggestion; the job I just started, I'm working for an independent research company. I'm on the phone all day, ringing business's and I'm asking them to take part in a study commissioned by the government so theres no selling or anything like that.
There are actually a lot of companies like this and I'm sure there will be in the states too. I sit down all day and the hours are regular.
I would suggest that you go online and search independent research companies, they will probably have their vacancies on their website. You basically need to be able to read well and speak clearly.

humanalien
11th May 2013, 22:40
Thank-you everyone for you kind words and
assistance.

I'll have to look into some of those suggestions
and see what i come up with.

Thank-you

Delight
11th May 2013, 23:53
First of all, there is sooo much emphasis placed on the way that those with large amounts of money misuse it, to say one desires to be RICH is considered a nasty desire. What does that say about the trickery?

We are certainly meant to access and use all the means to broaden ourselves (so that we expand within the ALL that iS)

If you have no work, make the science of RICHES your study. There are old fashioned examples here but it is worth a willing listen..... after 100 years,it is about time the use of the material in a real way is focused. Maybe you are just that individual to be an exemplar of what is possible? There is inspiration from stories only you may convey.

vM1wkzRl5ZA

If there is a CERTAINTY, it would be that one has to believe deeply in one's rights and abilities to develop fully and act like the one with these rights and these abilities.

music
11th May 2013, 23:59
My partner, who here is enfoldedblue thought of something. She thought teaching yourself basic video editing, then offering your services locally to compile people's home videos. Edit out the bad bits, compile in chronological order, add soundtrack etc. She says it's boring work, but not physically demanding if you have a good chair! It would certainly offer a glimpse of humanity, and as most would concern children, the subject matter would be largely pleasant and soul-enriching. The end result would be to contribute to people's joy, so that's good too.

Delight
12th May 2013, 01:06
Please exuse this if channeled material is not appreciated.

To me, the truth of the Certain way we are asked to approach alliance with the Universal substance mentioned by Wallace Wattles is well described here by Seth through Jane Roberts.

This situation that you are facing is quite the cutting edge of an opportunity for expressing your particular Genius. Creation is always expanding and I am so sure you and all of us are ready to take off our past blinders to new receptions.

The Early Sessions, Book 8, Session 404..... continued from 5/08/2013

"Now this program if faithfully followed will bring results. It will
initiate intuitive concepts, ideas in your work which will automatically attract
others to possess them. it will initiate other actions that will result in
financial betterment."

"Do you have any questions pertaining to this particular material?

"("I have a lot of them. It's hard to ask them all at once on short
notice though.")"

"Part of your attitude is a result of your family
situation and of identification with the past."

"("I know it. And I'm tried of it, too.")"

"Still the old
feeling, always an excuse, that poverty is pure and more virtuous. Now. An
overemphasis on financial matters is indeed detrimental, but If you are worrying
about money you are as overly concerned with it as any miser."

"("I'd
like go forget all about it.")"

"If you could then this would also
be much more effective than your present course."

"("I keep telling
myself to forget it.")"

"Now I am telling you to forget it. I have told you that you will never be
in severe financial difficulties again, but you do not trust my word enough, so
far. you must instead insist upon watching every dollar in the bank, and fearing
that it will dwindle away. And then of course it does, and you think that the
physical circumstances certainly justify your attitude. But your attitude caused
the circumstances."

"("My attitude alone?" This I could not believe.")"

"Your
attitude in the main of late."

"("How about the dwindling attendance at the ESP
classes?")"

"Ruburt maintained this fairly well. Your own worries
have been causing some difficulties here."

"("Why can't this positive attitude override my poor one
then?")"

"On occasion it does indeed. Or he would not have any
students left. I mean that literally, since in the beginning particularly you
did not believe that any would last for any period of time. He does indeed have
the ability to attract money, though in the past he was not able to use this
ability. He is only now learning to do so, and free enough to do so. Your
combined abilities will serve you well here, if you follow my
advice."

"("I'm not absolving myself, or trying to, but I find it
hard to believe that I am the only on involved here.")"

"I did not
say that you were, but only that Ruburt has been making an attempt in the proper
direction, and you have not been able so far to make the same
attempt."

"("For some time I've felt alone in this
deal.")"

"You felt alone because you felt you were worrying alone.
Ruburt has for at least two years been actively concerned, very actively. He has
attempted however to give the impression of not worrying, and to constructively
think in terms of plenty."

"Whenever you mentioned a particular bill even
in passing, he has immediately imagined it paid and given himself directions so
that the needed funds would be obtained. When your rent was first raised within
two weeks he has four new students using this method."

"("Does he
still have them?")"

"He has two of them."

"("Why does he
have less students than ever, then?")"

"Because he does not have
less than ever. He has less than he did at the time."

"("That's what
I mean, I guess.")"

"This was because of interaction with your own
attitude. Give us a moment. You think in terms of wealth and sensuousness.
Wealth as opposed to art or aesthetics. Your father disliked his brother who was
wealthy. To have money is therefore a betrayal of your father."

"Since
your mother pushed your father to make money, then to make money yourself seems
an added betrayal toward your father, and seems to ally you with your mother, of
whose emotionalism you were always frightened. To you wealth is in some strange
way connected with the feeling you have had toward using oil as a medium."

"("I'm getting over that. And am grimly determined, too.")"

"It was not safe, too rich and smothering, like gravy that you also
dislike."

"("I've become quite mad at my parents in the last year or
two.")"

"Now these connections should help you. The inner resistance
to these ideas I am presenting should to some extent vanish as you reread the
session. Your own abilities as a creator are extremely strong, your powers of
imagery brilliant. Now in the financial realm you have been using them against
yourself."

"I would have come out more strongly in this regard in the past but Ruburt
would not permit it. Now he does. Your combined abilities can directly change
your material status. Do you have a question?"

"("I used to find it
quite irritating when Jane passed it off when I mentioned
bills.")"

"He is, as you know, more than usually or normally
attentive and sensitive to your remarks. He has always been much more concerned
about financial affairs than your realize. There has been what you may call a
natural misunderstanding here. But I tell you that in each of these cases he was
attempting to offset your negative attitude, and to use his abilities in the way
he intuitively realized he could, to help matters."

"On his part in the
past years this was subconscious. he did not realize consciously what he was
doing, but was strongly impelled to take the stand that he did, and outraged
subconsciously that you did not understand why he took it."

"("Probably because I didn't see any concrete
results.")"

"You did not look for them, and you denied and of course
did not see them."

"("I mean things like additional money.")"

"I know exactly
what you mean. You negated them."

"("Why didn't he negate my
attitude?)"

"Because at the time, in those days, particularly
consciously, he would not permit himself to. He was not sure enough. He was
working on hunches, to him, and he always followed whatever suggestions you
made. He had his own background also, and he was afraid of being successful.
These feelings allowed him to follow along with you."

"("That's why I'm harping on this point that I'm not alone in this
deal.")"

"I am trying to get you out of this deal."

"("I'm willing.")"

"The fact remains that you have in the recent past not attempted to project
thoughts of plenty, and Ruburt has."

"("I am fully aware of that.")"

"Your combined efforts can
change your situation."

"("Yes. I believe they can. I haven't felt
that we've been using any combined efforts particularly.")"

"My dear
friend -"

"("Yes?")"

"---you are defensive because you realize too well now the effect of your
negative thoughts in this direction. The extent of your reaction should tell you
this."

"("Yes, I agree.")"

Nanoo Nanoo
12th May 2013, 01:13
is gone.

Thank you

my dear friend

the answer is right here in your words to us

your karma is to discover the rift between you and your flesh and blood daughter.

then you will discover a small family business you and your daughter as a team can work on.

DO NOT LET THEM WIN IN SEPPERATING US AS FAMILIES

together united we are strong , divided we fall

this is a statement true thats stood the test of time

it is prudent to take a page of its wisdom and apply it to your present task...

i love you , we all love you : 0 )

how does it feel to know you have people love you ? it gives you strength

give love to your daughter , she will respond and together you can remove the blackages of the past which , to me , are so much more important than money

then ! you can use your new wisdom to create affluent living as this is your karma

hugs

Naniu

vilcabamba
12th May 2013, 06:09
I don't know how easy it is to start up, but Dave Schmidt a fellow lightworker, and former Senator of WA is working for Lightyear wireless. You can hear him interview someone who is doing well selling wireless phone plans. They give you a percentage of the wireless plan profits that you sell. And you work from home. I don't know how hard it is to do this. As i'm not involved. It seems like it's a pyramid type thing, but it benefits everyone b/c we all use wireless phones. And you get a percentage of the wireless payments for every person you bring in. I don't know anything about this. I just listen to his show with Sierra Neblina who is a galactic walkin and contactee. Here is the episode...
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sierra-neblina/2013/04/03/lets-talk-2013-and-beyond

Another idea, when i was out of work, i put up an ad on craigslist to take care of dogs for people. I did this for a little bit. But my dog and cat didn't like having company so i had to stop. But you could watch dogs in other people's homes. You may have to get a license if you were going to watch them in other people's homes though. But you can earn about 25 dollars a night..depending on where you live.

enfoldedblue
12th May 2013, 07:12
Hi,

I thought I might share another possible idea. These days many families have tons of home video files. Many of these files are just a few minutes each and to watch them all is a hassle. Most people don't have the time to go through them and compile them into something watchable. You could offer a service that offers to take people's files and create a family heirloom video that showcases family events, child development etc. The skills required to do this could be learnt in an afternoon, and done on extremely simple editing software. It would be quite tedious and time consuming, but would not be physically difficult.

lookbeyond
12th May 2013, 07:40
Hi,

I thought I might share another possible idea. These days many families have tons of home video files. Many of these files are just a few minutes each and to watch them all is a hassle. Most people don't have the time to go through them and compile them into something watchable. You could offer a service that offers to take people's files and create a family heirloom video that showcases family events, child development etc. The skills required to do this could be learnt in an afternoon, and done on extremely simple editing software. It would be quite tedious and time consuming, but would not be physically difficult.

Fantastic idea!- we actually need such a service,lb

albativo
12th May 2013, 11:51
Around here there is a high turnover in car sales. A lot of people try it, but not everyone is cut out for it. I have also noticed that places will hire you with no experience as they do not want to break any bad habits you may have, but want to train you the way they want you. Most also offer pay while you train, but switch to 100% commission once trained. You may find this is your niche, or at the worst you get paid for a couple of months while you train and keep your eyes and ears open for something else. It would also expose you to a lot of people in your community who may be the door to your next step down the road.

RunningDeer
12th May 2013, 19:35
One suggestion I can make, that does not require physical labor,

Hello GCS1103,

This is to acknowledge your heartfelt intent. I didn't want that to get lost in the complex issue.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Zen/IMG_1738_zps8fb13073.jpg

This one is for humanalien. I'm not discounting your feelings and financial concerns. Many of us are there as well. I walked away from the clock world in 2004. I am poor by most standards, but I am a millionaire in what's important for me. One thing you have is a daughter. In my book you are a millionaire, too. You have more than many.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Zen/IMG_1729_zps2d2967fe.jpg

Hearts,
Paula

jagman
12th May 2013, 20:27
humanalien, you have already gotten great advice. So all i can say is simply believe in (Yourself!) YOU have
the ability to turn things around! You need o think things out, make plans and follow through on said plans!
Thomas Edison made over 10,000 attempts at the light bulb before he was successful.

I pay my bills with ease and I always have extra money.88888

Mandala
14th May 2013, 00:46
Human alien, don't give up. There is hope, there is always hope. Have you gone to a free clinic to try to get medical documentation? Maybe a disability attorney who only gets paid if you collect could help you get the documentation you need. You should be able to be on Medicare or Medicaid. I spoke to a woman at Walmart yesterday who was a greeter and she told me she was 78 and not in good health. Please don't give up. Never give up, we won't let you.

Strat
14th May 2013, 01:12
It's possible to have an income online. I'm disabled as well, which is the most goddamn annoying thing I have to say over and over. I don't look it, but I am. I'm physically fit (more so than a lot of people) so I don't appear to be disabled. This leads to a lot of goddamn annoying conversation which is generally revolving around the fact that I'm a bad person who doesn't contribute. I'm not going to get into it because this post will become profanity laced. I once told myself that on this forum, I will never bring any drama bs. This forum will be about answers, at least as far as I'm concerned. I got my inner demons doing jumping jacks when I'm on Avalon (yes, that's a reference to an Eminem song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s ).

That being said, I think I can point you in the right direction. Making money online is more difficult than making money offline. Absolutely more difficult, but it can be done if you have the right tools. Also it's really hard work. I have to do this because the other option is living on the streets. I honestly kinda hate it but the other options are not acceptable. Life has givin me a hand of cards and I'm playing it to the best of my ability. Unfortunately you're in the same boat. It seriously sucks and is so hard just to get up in the morning sometimes. I know that feeling of waking up and the first thought in your mind is "goddamnit." You gotta just keep at it.

If you want to investigate making money online then shoot me a PM. However my immediate advice would be to meditate as much as you eat. You owe it to yourself. The only things holding you back are illusions (delusions) and meditation cuts that out. It takes practice, it's like working out. If you want to get physically fit then you have to lift weights and go running, right? Well what about if you have mental weights? Then you gotta work out the appropriate muscle in order to lift those weights. That's where meditation comes in. You'll discover who's in charge. You, or your emotions which change by the hour?

Another1
14th May 2013, 02:04
that's good advice for all of us Strat (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?596-Strat)
However my immediate advice would be to meditate as much as you eat. You owe it to yourself.

This is something my inner guru nudged me towards with all the down-time of being unemployed ... take care of yourself, meditate while you have the time ... depression couldn't get near 'cause I was angry and getting the mind quiet took work ...

I know that feeling of waking up and the first thought in your mind is "goddamnit."

There's still some gold to be mined online yet as some have suggested here. Few years back some college kid invented an ad for a web page that's about 1/8" X 1/4" - called it a pixel ad, sold a million of them for $1 each. One of my boys haunts yard sales for treasure and resells items on Facebook yard sale pages. No shipping, no fuss. I too have links to resources for just about any tool a person would need online while on a shoestring budget. PM if you want some links.

wobbegong
14th May 2013, 09:18
Man, I hope things work out for you, there is a lot of good advice in these pages and...wow! you are so loved! look at how many responses you got! That is an encouraging sign, it means that you, with a heart like yours, you will find a way. Your daughter is lucky to have you close by...maybe it was meant to be.
Hey...remember our waterpistol duel?

The One
14th May 2013, 09:44
The most important thing about this thread is that it shows how we all can come together as a community.

Together we all make a difference

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EC1000
14th May 2013, 15:59
Hi Humanalien-

I am sorry you are going through such difficult times. I, like many others I'm sure , am having my own difficult issues as well. I haven't read all of the replies to you so I do apologize if I repeat anything that has already been said.
I will speak as "I" and “me” since I am not you or anyone else and can't totally know what anyone is feeling about any given issue no matter if I have experienced similar things or not.
For me, it has been very difficult to go about my day to day business although i am still doing so at the moment. People tell me it will work out; it's all part of God/The Universes plan, etc. And on many levels I know these things however; it is still difficult at times. Sometimes I think people just need to talk just to get things out and i think you have done a very good thing by starting this thread for yourself. Even though I haven't read them, based on the number of replies it seems like a lot of people care about what you are going through, so do I.
I hope that gives you at least a little consolation.
Many times I have questioned God and his/her/ its plan for the universe and not just because of what I am going through but for the millions of other's going through things which I perceive as worse than what I am experiencing. Personally, I do believe in some sort of God-always have, without any religious upbringing but it is also my personal belief that no one on this planet has any true idea as to the nature of God (easier to just type “God”). How could we? Even those who claim to have been spoken to by "him", was it really "him" or was it just some advanced alien being posing as "him" for whatever purpose. And even if that alien was "good" and trying to help, what alien or advanced being knows the true nature of "God"? I dunno-just a thought I have. This universe is so vast that to me, it is truly staggering and that is just "our" universe and "our" dimension. Who can possibly know all that is, what it's all about, etc. besides the creator of it all?
But I do believe that there is some sort of "plan" for us although we may not know it or come to realize it in this lifetime (my other personal believe; that our spirits are eternal). Sometimes in my mind I have made an analogy of our jumping into what we are told is going to be a challenging lifetime(if we are told beforehand) to a child going to see a doctor knowing that they are going to have to get some kind of shot. The kid freaks out beforehand saying they don't want to go under any circumstance yet they go, get the shot and afterwards say, "You know, it wasn't that bad at all". I can imaging our souls/ spirits being told they are going to have to jump into a lifetime that will be hard and we fuss and flip out, go through the lifetime, “die”, get back to the source and go "you know, that wasn't so bad at all". This is just something I think from time to time. We all probably have more lifetimes than there are grains of sand on a beach. Why? Who the hell knows truly? Admittingly this doesn't give me any consolation most of the time but that's just me. Some say that getting the things we want out of/ from life is all about detaching ourselves completely from those desires and only then will they manifest. That could be true but it is damn hard when our emotions are involved. Some may respond to that statement by saying, "well your emotions come from your ego and you need to transcend past your ego." Well, to me the ego exists for a reason just as everything else does in the universe no matter how wonderful or terrible I perceive it to be. I feel that everything that has happened to me is just how it is meant to be no matter how much I may hate it at the time so I all I can do is try to be the best person I can be, be kind to others, and just see what happens. Obviously this does not mean not trying to improve aspects of my life I am unhappy with if I think the ability to do so is available to me; it just means I'm here, we are all here for a reason, so I may as well just see what's up, see if things are going to get better. So things in my life over the past year or so have brought me so much sorrow that in the recent past I made some attempts at suicide (not at all recommended!!!), the last one just before Christmas and I thought it would be the one that finally worked-I took a whole bottle of sleeping pills with a couple of big glasses of whiskey and laid down and let the darkness wash over me, I felt such relief in that moment, that it would all be done for this lifetime. Needless to say, it didn't work. I woke up three hours later. Divine intervention? Perhaps. Defective sleeping pills? Perhaps ,although that could be classified as potential divine intervention.
The point I'm trying to make (something I'm not always good at) is that was when I surrendered to the "plan" and decided I would just see how it all played out. Have things gotten better for me since then? No, not at all, as far as what happened to cause me so much grief being resolved. But I'm here and glad I am at the moment to be typing this message to you; not offering any advice because I am not qualified to do so, I am just sharing a little about me in hopes that it helps you to feel less alone in your struggles.
I wish you all of the best. Some say “better” is a state of mind.
Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point in your future you look back on this time and think “man, that sucked, glad things improved, that was so long ago, etc.” I have had those feelings before after making it through previous dark times that I never thought would end when I was in them.
As far as money making opportunities matched for your physical condition, sometimes I get these things for completing online surveys, some pay small amounts of cash while others appear to pay more. Not too sure how legit they are but it may be something worth looking into.

Nothingness
15th May 2013, 08:16
Blessings to you "human alien," and I hope you are finding your way through your hero's journey. My feeling is that you have had a lot of trials to face in your life before now, and you have the strength to do it again and succeed. May you see the light at the end of the tunnel that will bring you safely home. Smile.

778 neighbour of some guy
15th May 2013, 09:43
If someone would offer THESE on sale online for a few bucks and the product was well executed, I would buy them in a second and also pay for the shipping. I am betting I am not alone in this, also not above helping a brother out btw.

Got a Dremel and some tinsnips??

JkASPgmjRq8

There are a million variations on these things, check them out, empty cans, two tools and a cheap webpage and a P.O. box and you could be in business, every lazy camping or emergency nut with no tool skills would be all over you hen the product is right.

humanalien
15th May 2013, 15:53
If someone would offer THESE on sale online for a few bucks and the product was well executed, I would buy them in a second and also pay for the shipping. I am betting I am not alone in this, also not above helping a brother out btw.

Got a Dremel and some tinsnips??

JkASPgmjRq8

There are a million variations on these things, check them out, empty cans, two tools and a cheap webpage and a P.O. box and you could be in business, every lazy camping or emergency nut with no tool skills would be all over you hen the product is right.

I like the idea behind this video about creating a product to
sell to the public but this particular item is to easy to make
yourself, so i doubt that it would sell very well.

I'm thinking along those lines though. What can i do or create,
to sell to the public. I'm sure i'll hit on something, eventually.

As they say, rome wasn't built in a day, so this may take a little
time to figure out.

I do appreciate all the idea's though, coming from this thread.
I may wind up using one or two of those idea's.

Thank you everyone for the great idea's.

Peace of Mind
15th May 2013, 16:36
It's always pleasant witnessing this sought of concern and honest efforts, however, If you can’t figure this out for yourself I doubt you’ll get much help from someone else who isn’t really familiar with your life, or has gone through exactly what you are going through. Scenarios may seem similar but the conditions always vary...therefore what works for others may not work for you.

Life is grand and shared by many but the journey is a personal one. Attempting to live like others is a follower’s mentality that often leaves the follower in stress due to neglecting their own being/purpose.

You might get some advice on living a much more modest life but offering a service to society is something you have to figure out for self. Our issues are our own but many times we don’t want to recognize that… much less admit that, we shared them (unknowingly) and unknowingly we consume them and also make them our very own issues.

You have to inner-stand your purpose and allow the universe to arrange opportunities for you to seize. Many don’t believe in their dreams because they are trained to dream for others. Master your talents, work on your crafts, we all have them and the majority rarely use them, they/we are conditioned to be slaves to support a flawed system. This is where most failures in life are seated; unable and/or unwilling to be what thyself is meant to be, misery can only follow....as we all can plainly see thru-out the world.

Immediate funds can be made by anyone anywhere. Just observe your surroundings, see what people want/like/need and find your own ways to provide that service, simple.

Learn how to make the computer work for you instead of letting the computer work you. No one is obligated to provide for you but it is our nature to assist and serve each other. We all are worthy valuable beings caught up in a web of deceit and sightless insecurity. If you/we can hardly find the means to sustaining ourselves within this failed system then it should be obvious that the system needs to change, but it won’t as long as you have people complying and stabilizing the system.

You’ll be fine (if you truly desire this), just remove the sadness, do what’s in your power, exercise patience and keep your senses sharply tuned so you’ll be able to recognize your next opportunities.

Peace