PDA

View Full Version : New Bigfoot footage

mojo
10th May 2013, 23:50
Looks interesting in particular after 1:50 and the deep breath sounds can be heard as well. Hopeful that one day we will find definitive evidence.

xR97yDsEISc

ghostrider
10th May 2013, 23:59
If this is real, for those that need proof there it is ...

Sunny-side-up
11th May 2013, 01:05
Must be a deaf bigfoot, it/he/she doesn't seem worried about the birdwatcher crashing and jingling around anyways!
I wouldn't think this birdwatcher gets many good shots of small birdies by the way he seems to have such lack of skill tracking a 9' bigfoot

kersley
11th May 2013, 01:08
Good vid,But I'm not convinced.. @2.03 just as Bigfoot is about to step past that tree and come into full view, the camera points to the floor.. how sad..

marlowe
11th May 2013, 03:26
here is the best footage I've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zv4WCCtrY&feature=player_embedded

lorien
11th May 2013, 03:28
Fake. If you had bigfoot in your view, why would you point the camera towards the ground?? And right when it's about to come into full view.

tnkayaker
11th May 2013, 04:51
Good vid,But I'm not convinced.. @2.03 just as Bigfoot is about to step past that tree and come into full view, the camera points to the floor.. how sad..
absolutely what i was going to say kersley! why would you loose site/rolling footage of a creature that has all this mystery surrounding it? come on now, my cam would have been GLUED to the image no matter where it went, come on man, im not convinced this is a real bigfoot , sorry folks, but im sure alot of you see the point of view here , its almost isulting to be honest but oh well, then when the "creature" is captured coming out from behind the tree at 1:57 the camera man surprizingly catches the begining of a new stroll the previously filmed bigfoot is now taking, and the camera just happens to be in the right place at the right time, no shaking by the camera man? i would be freaking out , id be shaking either from excitement, or something , definitely i would be saying or whispering omg check this out , this has gotta be for real... or something to that effect, but no this guy is cool as a cucumber, then he just happens to catch one coming from behind a tree then casually turns the camera towards the forest floor as if what he is filming is not that important or he wasnt aware the bigfoot was in the frame, but he knew what he was looking to film right? so he knew his mission at that point right? i would think he would be acting a bit differently than this video is showing, sorry guys but thats just what im seeing, hey its a great video, but it looks a bit set up to me and the casualness to all of it seems a bit contrived the more i watch it, u can hear the birds singing but the camera person isnt saying one word, not breathing heavy at all??????? come on man...... dont u think he would be narrating the film somewhat saying i never thought i would be catching a bigfoot like that blah blah blah, cuz it would be the first great footage of up close creature like this , not to mention what the other comment was pertaining to the bogfoot not hearing this calm breathing camera person stomping along in the forest cracking twigs and not making much noise of its own, he he but thanks for the effort, im not judging u mojo and thanks for other great stuff u post buddy, peace,dennis

Lifebringer
11th May 2013, 11:20
The only thing that saved them so far from hunting is the stealth hiding skills, otherwise the hunters would have "Big Foot round-up parties or season. Probably a head or two over a fireplace before protection laws, could be put in place.

Mandala
11th May 2013, 16:42
I'm surprised the videographer didn't have any verbal exclamations like "WTF" when he first saw a hulking, furry giant walking unexpectedly into camera range when he was there to see birdies.

Aurelius
11th May 2013, 18:38
if you look at the target moving .. it seems to move through the woods more like a "shadow" that a real physical object (wading through terrain). I smell cgi ...

also .. the breathing sounds the target is making, you wouldn't heard them as well and clear as you do in the vid, for a target that is at least 100ft away (unless you were using a parabola / zoom microphone)

Looks interesting in particular after 1:50 and the deep breath sounds can be heard as well. Hopeful that one day we will find definitive evidence.

mojo
12th May 2013, 02:04
Just found this other new one, apologize for the strong language...this one has the feel of authentic

LjIuwWvVOPg

kersley
12th May 2013, 11:39
Just found this other new one, apologize for the strong language...this one has the feel of authentic

LjIuwWvVOPg

Not really much to see???