PDA

View Full Version : “Any lawyers in the house” - Premeditated murder unchecked….

ljwheat
11th May 2013, 17:10
Why is it one sided. “If you or I should personally threaten another human being with anything that would cause or kill another’s life or well being. You would be jailed, tried and convicted of premeditated man slaughter or wears’ should that person die. Sentenced to life in prison.

Then explain to me the mentality of drug companies, openly confessing premeditated, murder on open national TV. That very same action on a individual bases would land any of us in prison. (taped confession called a commercial)

Has complacency taken over out brain’s -- why are no law firms jumping on this, and shutting down this idiocy, in our face every other minute on TV, let alone the mental damage its causing to our children, taking in all this nonsense as that’s the way life is for granted? “Here take this” - it may kill you or give you diarrhea or blurred vision causing you to fall off your motor cycle while not warring a helmet and killing our way of life threw TV brain washing that premeditation wholesale murder is ok. “if you swallow it” its on you.

I do this -- I wind up in prison. They do it -- its just a commercial?

I'm :sick: of it.

z0KFkQNFxsk

dV_YWoLbNwg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
11th May 2013, 17:47
i saw a "fluoride is perfectly safe and healthy" advert on TV yesterday,
and I don't recall feeling more defeated and angry about TV in a little while.

thank you for this thread.

i take a pill or two that makes me wonder if my doctor is trying to kill me, LOL.
because it says not to give it to people with any form of dementia, and... uh... maybe i shouldn't have them?

@@

monsanto isn't the only one pulling strings in DC

ljwheat
11th May 2013, 17:56
They show wonderful, beautiful, loving picture, soothing music to go with the images. Why don’t they show some one crapping their gut’s out after taking HUMARA , or a little girl standing over a grave sight placing flower’s on here mom’s grave after a occasional fatal but rarely side effect with HUMARA, or any other Drug there pushing on TV that has proven OCCASIONALY to Kill people.

As long as its someone else’s MOM or a homeless person who needed the cash to live ---- did the drug study then Occasionally died. An open confession of guilt should be enough to jail these criminals, of wholesale murder. A population of Millions as a witness to this. And no one’s up in arms? What is wrong with people……….

I am not an Occasional person are you or anyone else you know an occasional being. Yet they’re getting away with occasional murder?

Kimberley
11th May 2013, 19:11
This article was posted yesterday...Note that I left a comment on it because I am looking for more information...Will report back when I get a reply.

The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup
http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-freedom-of-information-act-documents-from-uk-reveal-30-years-of-coverup/#comment-8402

And I have posted theses interviews (below) before, however will post them here as back up to what you wrote John.

I do not watch TV hardly ever since 1976. Probably have not turned it on at all in 3 years or so.

I listen to commercial radio and before drug adds and cancer clinic adds were allowed to air commercials did not bother me much...I have written and voiced 100's of radio commercials. But now I click off the commercials all the time because I do not want the words cancer and sickness entering my ears...

I watch a couple of archived TV shows on the computer and I turn down the sound when the commercials play. Just last week I had a drug add come up when I was not siting at the computer...I listened to the whole add (it was for a depression drug) and was shocked at all disclaimers listed including increased risk to committing suicide...YIKES...and this list was long. After listening to it I was amazed that any one would consider taking that drug.

Anyway...thanks for the good rant John!

:grouphug: :peace:

"How Statin Drugs REALLY Lower Cholesterol (And Kill You One Cell at a Time)"
Hosted By Kimberley Jaeger an interview with Dr Hannah Yoseph & James Yoseph about their important book and research on the dangers of Statin drugs.

http://statininjuryvictims.blogspot.com/
http://statinsideeffects.webs.com/

19uxXqWF8h4

Kay Carlson Interview with Kimberley Part 1 , 2, & 3 (about 45 minutes total)

Kay Carlson interview author of "Diary of a Legal Drug Dealer: one drug rep. dares to tell the truth..."

Some great articles and excerpts from her book at Kay's website:

http://diaryofalegaldrugdealer.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAPBpWlok-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff7ia08JvE4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZPrZ73s034

ljwheat
11th May 2013, 19:45
FDA, courts, judges, all have to be on the take, for this to go on the way its exploding across this country (USA)

tZubKynRIyg

ghostrider
12th May 2013, 04:21
Notice the FDA approves drugs that have the side effect of , increased suicide, depression, sleepless nights, and heart attack or death... I think I'd rather deal with the whatever than take any of their so-called drugs ...

onawah
12th May 2013, 05:28
Kimberly, is there any verification of this article that you are aware of? Thanks.
http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vacci.../#comment-8402

ljwheat
12th May 2013, 12:43
CesRdYDL0WI

ljwheat
12th May 2013, 12:49
4486YTRfFX4

ljwheat
12th May 2013, 12:58
eSdNMRtvq5g

Kimberley
12th May 2013, 16:02
Kimberly, is there any verification of this article that you are aware of? Thanks.
http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vacci.../#comment-8402

The documentation I have learned is at the bottom of the article under "Documentation"

Here is the link to The vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation ( JCVI).

http://nsnbc.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BSEM-2011.pdf

The document is 45 pages Here is the Summery at the end of the 45 pages...

Summary

In conclusion, by apparently prioritizing vaccination policy over vaccine safety, the JCVI, the DH and the Committee on Safety of Medicines (CSM) may have shown a disregard for the safety of children.

Through selective data reporting, the JCVI in conjunction with the DH, has promulgated information relating to vaccine safety that may be inaccurate and potentially misleading, thereby making it impossible for the parents to make a fully informed consent regarding vaccination.

Furthermore, by 1) apparently misleading patients about the true risks of adverse reactions as to gain their consent for the administration of the treatment and 2) seemingly siding with vaccine manufacturers rather than public health interests, the JCVI and the CSM appear to have signally failed their fiduciary duty to protect individuals from vaccines of questionable safety.

If these provisional conclusions are indeed correct, then the information presented here may help us in understanding the UK government’s and the JCVI’s official position on vaccine damage, that is, one of persistent denial.

Carmody
13th May 2013, 01:36
4MtmIaNc2FI

Kimberley
14th May 2013, 15:55
Decided to bump this!!! :bump:

:grouphug:

ljwheat
14th May 2013, 17:17
Ya no it really seams like we are being harvested, by big pharmaceuticals, and now food companies are bought up by Drug companies and vice versa.

They put stuff in the food to give you heart burn, so you’ll buy the antidote from the same company that owns both the food manufacturer and the drug companies. Just like Norton creating viruses to cure, same with micro soft. Residual income harvesting all they can get.

But this open statement -- if you should take one of our drugs it may occasionally kill you. Is beyond idiocy its down right criminal out in the light of the day. Rolls eye’s shakes head why did I take that and falls dead. If you or someone you know has taken this drug - - - -- and died you may be entitled to compensation call this Number.? Give me a break. In the open trying to kill us off at least the dumb one’s anyway.

conk
14th May 2013, 18:25
Here's the clincher folks. Check out the Number Needed to Treat or NNT. Take a statin drug for example. The NNT is 250 (guessing here, but close). That means 250 people must take the drug in order for 1 person to POSSIBLY benefit. That's 250 people assuming great risk of all these bizarre side effects for only 1 person to gain. Most drugs have these kinds of NNTs. So absurd as to be fiction, but it's true. Who else on the planet can sell a product like this? Answer: No one can without the advantage of the Federal government agency behind you. Premeditated murder indeed! Cold, cold, cold hearted bastards.

Kimberley
14th May 2013, 18:56
Good point Conk...

That reminds me that most EVERY drug in clinical trials have a placebo effect of 50% or more. I even read a report a few years back that psychiatric drugs had 70% placebo effect.

In other words when they do the trials one group is given the drug and one group is given a sugar pill for most drugs more that 50% that took the sugar pill have an effect.

I have asked several complimentary medicine Dr's that I have interviewed about this and they agreed with this statistic. I asked them why not give patients sugar pills first?

That question always gets a laugh :-) they agree with me, however that would be unethical...

Dr Bruce Lipton told me that mind over matter is so very powerful that if some one is adopted into a family "that cancer runs in the family" so to speak or what ever...the likelihood of the adopted family member getting cancer is 50%+ more likely to occur, because of the belief in that family.

:grouphug:

Kimberley
14th May 2013, 19:44
Angelina Jolie's brave message
By Arthur Caplan, Special to CNN
updated 12:05 PM EDT, Tue May 14, 2013

By making public her story about how she dealt with the high risk of getting breast cancer, Angelina Jolie has done a real service for women around the world.

By letting us all know about her decision to get genetic testing for susceptibility to breast cancer -- and then, when the results came back positive, to have a double mastectomy -- she has bravely helped inform women with a history of breast cancer in their families about the need to seek out testing and counseling. For a woman whose career is tied to her appearance, her willingness to talk about her decision provides support to women and their partners who may face a similar difficult choice.

There are other lessons to be learned from her example. For one, reconstructive surgery is better than it was a few decades ago. For another, she chose not to have her ovaries removed, which some women do despite the resulting premature menopause and other hormonal changes.

Full article here...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/14/opinion/caplan-angelina-jolie-mastectomy/index.html

I have no judgement of others decisions however this certainly would not be my choice...

Earth Angel
14th May 2013, 22:00
I find this a very disturbing trend.....just last week Kara Dioguardi (former American Idol judge and song writer) announced that she had done the same and also had a complete hysterectomy........Im sorry but I feel like they are trying to make it NORMAL for women to butcher themselves IN CASE they get cancer.......no talk about having a healthier diet, or supplements or lifestyle changes or of course the 100's of cancer cures that are out there but since they are not big money making (ie natural) cures they are not endorsed or encouraged.......also you have someone like Angelina Jolie ,who is considered one of the sexiest women on the planet (by some ) telling you that she is still very much a woman (Kara said same thing) so its okay ladies......go out and have everything removed just in case, and take hormone supplements for the rest of your life while you're at it
I do not mean to imply that they are not women but it seemed odd they both said basically the same thing and how their wonderful husbands were so supportive of this surgery......do we know they even had it ?? if she is so concerned about the BRCA 1 gene, she should have had the hysterectomy as well! but that causes premature aging and menopause and that's not as easily fixed as the mastectomy is ......something wrong here

Angelina Jolie's brave message
By Arthur Caplan, Special to CNN
updated 12:05 PM EDT, Tue May 14, 2013

By making public her story about how she dealt with the high risk of getting breast cancer, Angelina Jolie has done a real service for women around the world.

By letting us all know about her decision to get genetic testing for susceptibility to breast cancer -- and then, when the results came back positive, to have a double mastectomy -- she has bravely helped inform women with a history of breast cancer in their families about the need to seek out testing and counseling. For a woman whose career is tied to her appearance, her willingness to talk about her decision provides support to women and their partners who may face a similar difficult choice.

There are other lessons to be learned from her example. For one, reconstructive surgery is better than it was a few decades ago. For another, she chose not to have her ovaries removed, which some women do despite the resulting premature menopause and other hormonal changes.

Full article here...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/14/opinion/caplan-angelina-jolie-mastectomy/index.html

I have no judgement of others decisions however this certainly would not be my choice...

Earth Angel
15th May 2013, 15:31
Seems the new term is cancer pre-vivor.......since they are not cancer survivors as they never had cancer ........glad to see this link on David Icke's website

http://www.naturalnews.com/040334_Angelina_Jolie_double_mastectomy_breast_cancer_prevention.html

Sidney
15th May 2013, 15:42
The commercials are their liability insurance, Plain and simple.

We TOLD you you could (would) get sick and/or die. Why you sue us??? LOL I am DEAD serious. Yes, emphasis on DEAD.

Kimberley
15th May 2013, 16:42
Here is a great article from July 2012

Big Pharma Criminality no Longer a Conspiracy Theory: Bribery, Fraud, Price Fixing now a matter of public record

http://worldtruth.tv/big-pharma-criminality-no-longer-a-conspiracy-theory-bribery-fraud-price-fixing-now-a-matter-of-public-record/

blufire
15th May 2013, 17:38
Come on Guys. . . you are making the CHOICE to remain in this paradigm created by the globalists.

Their rules, their game, their outcome.

If you are more comfortable with this world that has been created for you there is truly nothing wrong with this choice. BUT it is in no way to your benefit or promotes peace in your life if you consciously make this choice and then feel as if you are a victim.

If you no longer want to remain in ‘their paradigm’ then begin to plan your way out and create your own.

And now is the perfect time . . . . the opportunities are almost endless.

Choose and then be at peace with the choice you make.

ljwheat
17th May 2013, 15:55
Seriously what would happen If I would announce on national TV or in front of a federal judge, I am a loving caring, neighbor, husband, grandfather, but check with your doctor, to see if I’m right for you to get to know, although rare I have been known to occasionally beat people up and in some cases has shown to be fatal.

Lawyers play with words with in the bounds of the law, what and where is it eagle for corporations to get away with what would put me in jail for life.

Do we have any avalonions that are lawyer's? what if anything can be done on this?

blufire
17th May 2013, 16:29
Pharmaceutical Drugs = Loaded Gun

Both are safe and harmless until you take the drug or aim the gun at your head and pull the trigger

You make the choice to take a drug you know has damaging and even sometimes lethal side effects

You aim the gun at your head and pull the trigger . . . you know the result of this action.

There has been NO murder you have committed SUICIDE

Your choice . . . your own free will

ThePythonicCow
19th May 2013, 09:18

There seem to be a few humans on this planet who are working overtime to ensure that such decisions as which drug to take are not taken with informed consent, and not even taken with self-empowered free will.

Bo Atkinson
19th May 2013, 12:24
......Why....... -- why are no law firms jumping on this, and shutting down this idiocy, in our face every other minute on TV, let alone the mental damage its causing to our children, taking in all this nonsense as that’s the way life is for granted? .....

Webster's:

Definition of IATROGENIC

: induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures <an iatrogenic rash>

google:

iatrogenics + litigation = About 3,920,000 results (0.29 seconds)

google:

iatrogenics + malpractice = About 4,210,000 results (0.24 seconds)

google:

iatrogenics + conviction = About 3,160,000 results (0.21 seconds)

I have heard it said: that

"this is business as usual"
(for our world).

That to correct the situation, it is necessary to sentence CEOs, with real prison terms.

Public says "yawn"

ljwheat
19th May 2013, 12:50
......Why....... -- why are no law firms jumping on this, and shutting down this idiocy, in our face every other minute on TV, let alone the mental damage its causing to our children, taking in all this nonsense as that’s the way life is for granted? .....

Webster's:

Definition of IATROGENIC

: induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures <an iatrogenic rash>

google:

iatrogenics + litigation = About 3,920,000 results (0.29 seconds)

google:

iatrogenics + malpractice = About 4,210,000 results (0.24 seconds)

google:

iatrogenics + conviction = About 3,160,000 results (0.21 seconds)

I have heard it said: that

"this is business as usual"
(for our world).

That to correct the situation, it is necessary to sentence CEOs, with real prison terms.

Public says "yawn"

So in other words, squat, the bus has gone over the cliff with no pilot or wings. The FDA has taken on the roll of Kevorkian.

And the C.E.O. s are all on a life time cruse in the Caribbean some were spending Blood money laughing there butt’s off.

blufire
19th May 2013, 16:20

There seem to be a few humans on this planet who are working overtime to ensure that such decisions as which drug to take are not taken with informed consent, and not even taken with self-empowered free will.

Well I do believe in watching the plethora of commercials that clearly state the multiple side effects and even in magazines and the circular that comes with the prescription the immense amount of clearly written information about the advertised or prescribed drug could fall under ‘fully informed’ of exactly what any particular drug will do . . . negative and positive.

Still your choice to take it or not. Weigh your odds. Educate yourself more fully on your illness or disease. Be proactive. Empower yourself and don't expect someone to empower you. It is your responsibility.

We are not victims here . . . just lazy and apathetic.