PDA

View Full Version : UFO? Or Mystery Craft , FAA Tells Mayor To Stay Out Of It!

Skywizard
11th May 2013, 19:05
Another Government Hush-Hush.

A mystery in Quincy continues to deepen. Who is flying around the city from dusk to dawn, for the past ten days or so? "It's frightening, not just weird, but frightening," said one resident of the Wollaston section. It's not the state or local police doing the flying, and the FAA is giving out little information, even to city officials. "It's frustrating, it really is," says City Councilor Brian Palmucci about his conversation with the FAA. "I specifically asked, 'Is it a law enforcement flight? Can we tell people that?'He said 'no we can't tell you that.' Well then I asked that when folks call me can I at least tell them that it is something that they shouldn't worry about, it's something they shouldn't be concerned with. He said, 'I can't tell you that.'"Sources tell WBZ that the aircraft is not a drone, that it is manned, and FAA spokesman Jim Peters said, "we have to be very careful this time" concerning information. Even the Mayor has been kept in the dark. "We're as frustrated as our constituents," said Mayor Tom Koch, "we'd like to be able to give our citizens some answers, but we don't have any answers."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXR80bcchE8
Try this one.
Source: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/137646/UFO_or_MYSTERY_CRAFT__FAA_TELLS_MAYOR_TO_STAY_OUT_ OF_IT/

peace...
skywizard

Keltikmuse
11th May 2013, 19:18
tried to up load it but cant sorry

Freed Fox
11th May 2013, 19:53
Here's a Youtube embed (though Skywizard summed it all up very well);

BXR80bcchE8

Is this Quincy, CA? Quincy, IL? I never heard them mention the state and there are actually quite a few towns with that name. Anyway, this could of course be nothing, but the level of secrecy surrounding it is rather frustrating. "We need to be careful this time"? What does that even mean? :confused:

EDIT - Looked it up; this is Quincy, Massachusetts.

ThePythonicCow
11th May 2013, 20:18
EDIT - Looked it up; this is Quincy, Massachusetts.
Yes - Quincy, Massachusetts.

The Mayor, Tom Koch, who is one of those interviewed on this video, is the Mayor of Quincy, Massachusetts (http://www.quincyma.gov/Government/MAYOR/tomKoch.cfm).

Hervé
11th May 2013, 20:19
If they can't tell what it is, then it's an experiment that's heard and seen...

At least three possibilities:

1) it is an illegal, experimental airborne survey of the town ;

2) it is a mass mind control experiment in virtual hypnosis;

3) it is a test of holographic audio-visual as to how real it is perceived by observers.

InCiDeR
11th May 2013, 20:51
Interesting though that no one in Quincy (with a population of 92,271 in 2010) have taken a photo or filmed the flying object during all these days?!

Is it just audio that are broadcast?
Is it invisible to the human eye?

I think that Amzer Zo has many good points...

InCiDeR
11th May 2013, 21:09
Quincy, MA, Drone Plane UFO Identified

There have been various news reports and interest regarding an unidentified aircraft flying circles above Quincy, Massachusetts, for hours at a time. It has been identified, although the purpose of the flight remains unknown. And it's not a drone, or a UFO.

As reported and shown on Boston.com, it has been photographed and the tail number has been identified.

The tail number, N906TM, which can be seen in one photo, is registered to a company called RKT Productions. The only information that could be found on the company is a post office box in Bristow, Va.

Comments by readers lead to the identity of the likely true owner of the plane.

"k-man" explains:

"RKT Productions' address is a maildrop in Bristow, VA. So I searched all other planes registered in Bristow (FAA Registry)... Notice there's a bunch of Cessna C182s with sequential serial numbers registered to what sounds like dummy corporations, including one registered to "Northwest Aircraft Leasing Corp." Searching that leads to: Mystery Planes Getting Around (Wired.com) Looks like there's surveillance going on, and the FBI-related companies behind them moved from Newark, DE to Bristow, VA. Now you know."

"cryptospec1" provides a link to a tweet from August 13, announcing the arrival of the plane:

FBI Cessna Skyhawk N906TM inbound to Norwood Memorial Airport.

The Wired article was written in 2006, so this type of surveillance by the FBI is nothing new.

I'm providing this information here because I noticed a lot of web traffic looking for information about the aircraft in Quincy.
Source (https://www.sightingsreport.com/blog_posts/quincy-ma-drone-plane-ufo-identified)

...the plot thickens...

InCiDeR
11th May 2013, 21:18
Hmmm... they seems to like flying in circles around towns watching their ant colony:

Mystery Planes Getting Around
BY WIRED BLOGS 06.12.06 8:06 PM
A mysterious Delaware company’s single-engine light aircraft may soon be circling the sky near you.

Last year, residents of Lodi, California noticed a tiny Cessna 182 moving in slow circles over their small town, just circling and circling for at least a month.

The Lodi News-Sentinel got a hold of a picture of the mystery plane, checked its tail number with the FAA and traced it to the Northwest Aircraft Leasing Corp. in Newark, Delaware. The listed address, reporters found, was a mail drop

The plane was spotted shortly after the FBI moved in on suspected al Qaeda associates living in the area.

By then, another 182 (pictured above) had already been sighted making regular appearances over Arlington, Virginia, just across the Potomac from Washington DC, where it was also quietly circling like a vulture. That piqued the interest of nearby scanner enthusiasts, because until then the FBI favored the Cessna 172.

One of the monitors, Steve Rigby, finally snagged the tail number last week, and it also comes back to Northwest.

There’s no phone listing for Northwest Aircraft Leasing in Newark, Delaware. Public records show only that the company was incorporated in 1996.

The CIA is known to erect false corporate fronts for its own private air force used to spirits terror suspects between countries for extra-legal “rendition.”

In this case, the more likely explanation is that the FBI is using the Delaware identity for its new generation of spy planes, equipped with sophisticated optics to watch people on the ground. In 2003, the Bureau admitted to flying a tricked-out 182 over several communities near Indianapolis to keep tabs on customers of internet cafes and copy shops.
Source (http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2006/06/mystery_planes_/)

spiritguide
11th May 2013, 21:29
probably just more warrentless searches. after all the dhs operates above the law under the national security meme. ( repeal the patriot act)

InCiDeR
11th May 2013, 21:30
http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/assets_c/2013/05/DSC_2201_cropped-thumb-520x308-102625.jpg

(...)“There’s definitely more than one plane,” said Jennifer Azevedo-Andre, who lives in Merrymount. “[There’s] the one we could get a picture of. The other one has a dark blue belly. My husband is a pilot…the Cessna can only fly for seven to eight hours, so there is definitely another plane that comes to relieve it.”

Residents have not seen the tail number on the second plane.

For residents, the purpose of the plane is practically irrelevant, as it’s the noise, continuous since late April, that has been the most distressing.

“We’re very reasonable people,” said Azevedo-Andre. “There may be a valid reason for them to be covert, to explain it might undermine its purpose, but I can tolerate for so long and no one can give us a timetable of when it will stop.”

The flights have ceased during the recent rains, but Andre was concerned they might start up again soon.

Michael Gundersen, a Wollaston resident, agreed the noise was, at times, unbearable.

“It was basically every day, and … I’d notice it when I woke up in the morning. And I go to bed late and at 1 a.m., still going, 2 a.m., 3 a.m., and I want to go to sleep but I can’t. Even with the windows closed, you could hear this thing,” Gundersen said.

The noise would get louder as it made the loop approximately every six minutes, Gundersen said. “The noise was just, at some points, it was unbearable."

He said he would feel better if he were to learn that a government agency was flying the plane, "then at least there isn’t this strange plane flying overhead.”

Source (http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/quincy/2013/05/photos_prove_suspicious_aircra.html)

Sidney
11th May 2013, 23:28
Those planes have been surveiling here for a couple years, daily. Nobody ever says boo about it. Their all busy drinkin the koolaide i guess.

ghostrider
12th May 2013, 02:43
can you say the patriot act ??? the NDAA law ? bunch of criminals... no one said boo about these laws, passed in middle of the night, now the chickens come home to roost, and folks say hey ... whats that flying around up there every night ? the mayor shut out, the townfolk shut out, the media shut out , the police shut out ...if they had any backbone , the city council should call the national guard and say , hey somethings spooking the citizens, send up a fighter jet and shoot that thing down... after all the citizens pay the taxes that fund all those black projects, and the military , and the mayor, and the city council ...I bet if it flew over the white house it wouldn't be pushed under the rug ... don't the citizens pay the taxes that fund that house also ???

Gardener
12th May 2013, 03:26
That is very weird, those people must be very stressed with the continual droning noise. Reasons? Not surveilance, I think surveilance is much easier than flying a plane around endlessly over the same area. My best guess is more along the lines of 'masking' something else, or a form of entrainment, a social experiment. In thinking about it, what is happening is irrational by any stretch of imagination.

InCiDeR
12th May 2013, 03:29
And the funny part is, we will probably never learn the truth...

Gardener
12th May 2013, 03:41
Amzer--->3) it is a test of holographic audio-visual as to how real it is perceived by observers.
This idea of AZ has some mileage.....
Only one of the planes is real, and the rest are holographic projections, as per the above experiment.
Next we see holographic storm troopers, only one of which is real, 10,000 are holographic projections on the streets. (practicing for worldwide UFO flap) :)

ghostrider
12th May 2013, 03:52
Amzer--->3) it is a test of holographic audio-visual as to how real it is perceived by observers.
This idea of AZ has some mileage.....
Only one of the planes is real, and the rest are holographic projections, as per the above experiment.
Next we see holographic storm troopers, only one of which is real, 10,000 are holographic projections on the streets. (practicing for worldwide UFO flap) :)

woe ... the minds here at avalon are far advanced of most earth humans ... test runs for holographic/psi ops ...creating fear of the unkown and causing panic ...I'm honored to be in your interweb presence ...

Atlas
22nd February 2014, 20:51
From The Aviationist (http://theaviationist.com/2013/05/12/fbi-planes-boston/):

The aircraft flying over Boston metropolitan area since at least Apr. 24 are not drones but FBI planes. Among them:

Cessna N906TM, captured in photos by residents (2010, Owner: RKT PRODUCTIONS - BRISTOW, VA)
Cessna N1132F which can be seen below (1999, Owner: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION - WASHINGTON, DC)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8096/8411492420_d82300c952.jpg

Cessna N309JK (2004, Owner: NORTHWEST AIRCRAFT LEASING CORP - NEWARK, DE)
and Cessna N859JA (2009, Owner: NATIONAL AIRCRAFT LEASING - GREENVILLE, DE)

bogeyman
22nd February 2014, 22:38
CIA or Homeland Security