PDA

View Full Version : Burn foreclosure check

CD7
14th May 2013, 01:02
Welp ive been in the middle of something else i can blow my horn about....i was one of the one's caught in the mortgage crisis in the US in 2007...recently foreclosure review sent checks out to people who were apart of the sub prime mortgage debacle....millions only received $300..HA i was one of them! So disgusted i had to cathartically burn the check they sent me, on camera!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boxoZhNIyxU&feature=youtu.be

Dennis Leahy
14th May 2013, 01:19
That was powerful and sad and made me angry and gave a face to the victims of the housing scams.

Thank you Christine. Cyber hugs to you.

Dennis

gripreaper
14th May 2013, 01:23
You GO Girl! What an insult 300 bucks is, and I know many who feel the same way you do. Our country is being torn to shreds and the banksters and all their cronies are sleeping in mansions and sailing around on yachts. NOT A SINGLE ONE has been indicted for the fraud they perpetuated and all of the lives they ruined.

Someone had the audacity to say that the banks have paid the fines for the robosigning scandal so it's time to move on...and that the answer is to short sale your home and give it back to the banks!!

No. I hope the human souls on this planet are just getting started. This wont so easily get swept under the rug, as the banksters are at the root OF ALL our problems. They ARE the problem. THEY ARE the Archons. THEY ARE the inhuman psychopathic blood drinking reptilian murderous child molesting aristocratic oligarchical fascist totalitarian imperialistic war mongering incestuous criminals.

It's time to point the finger straight at them, shine the light right on them, and expose them.

ghostrider
14th May 2013, 01:28
your sense of principal is awesome ... I pray for the winds of karma to blow your way on your timeline and the ashes of 300 turns into 300,000 plus another house ... I feel like braveheart and holding up a sword and yelling FREEDOM ...

GCS1103
14th May 2013, 01:45
My heart goes out to you and so many others who have found themselves in this situation. There was a time, years ago, that these mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers were lending 100% financing to anyone, due to legislation passed whereby it was decided everyone should be a homeowner. Many people were getting two mortgages and were receiving either interest only loans or adjustable mortgages.

The check you received was a result of a class action suit settled for 3.6 Billion by the government with about 13 sevicers. It does not nearly compensate homeowners, like yourself, for what has been done. Amazingly, the company that sent these checks out, Rust Consulting, bounced the first several thousand checks that they mailed. The checks ranged from $300.00 to $125,000.00 due to abusive practices by the lenders. No lender or executive was prosecuted and the 3.6 Billion did not put a dent on their ledger sheets. This has affected millions of people, just like you. It's an indictment on the whole system.

Lefty Dave
14th May 2013, 01:45
Greetings Christine
Sorry for the pain and suffering those control freaks put you and so many others through...
The attack on humanity is far from over...many of us can not sell the property we bought as investments 30 years ago...not even for the price we paid for it THEN...it's all madness...I feel you did what you had to...to get some relief from grief...I applaud you and wish you well...blessings...dave

RunningDeer
14th May 2013, 01:51
Hello Christine, thank you for your impassioned gesture. Let this be the 100th monkey awake up call. <3

"Burn Foreclosure Check," by: CD7

boxoZhNIyxU
Hearts,
Paula

GlassSteagallfan
14th May 2013, 01:52
Yes, Christine? - very powerful and sad. But what makes me angry - is 'they' are starting a new sub prime mortgage debacle, a new bubble to rescue the other bubbles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXcLVDhS8fM

...and worse, the 300 million paid out in fines doesn't even put a dent in the billions in profits 'they' raked in.

Strat
14th May 2013, 02:00
Now that is impressive. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is. Thank you for being you. I'm an articulate person but now I'm speechless, this is how we find out who the real 'players' are. God bless you.

gripreaper
14th May 2013, 02:06
Greetings Christine
Sorry for the pain and suffering those control freaks put you and so many others through...
The attack on humanity is far from over...many of us can not sell the property we bought as investments 30 years ago...not even for the price we paid for it THEN...it's all madness...I feel you did what you had to...to get some relief from grief...I applaud you and wish you well...blessings...dave

I feel for you too Dave, and all those who have faithfully made their payments for decades, who are also caught in this debacle, who will ultimately pay for all of this. Those who played by the rules are the only ones left to sheer, and I'm afraid that the housing market still has another 30% down to go. Deflation takes all of the asset classes down, and as you know, QE only put a bandaid on it.

sandy
14th May 2013, 02:07
Hi Christine,

Very powerful personal video and experience. One I'm sure has made you stronger and more compassionate just by the dedication of your video and burning of the insulting buy off!! Good On YOU :-)

CD7
14th May 2013, 02:17
Thank you everyone you have been so kind and supportive in your posts!! :love: :luv:

gripreaper
14th May 2013, 02:22
I know this is an old video, but it's still the extreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqb6ZIXoX2w

giovonni
14th May 2013, 02:26
Christine ... i read a quote today in regards to fairness and caring ...

And it immediately chimed in again in my mind after watching your video ...

'Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of You."

gripreaper
14th May 2013, 02:31

'Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of You."

It's so much more than that. What has occurred on the quantum level, the level of the soul, in the source field, is immeasurable. As this gesture goes out into the cosmos and coalesces with like energy, it has the potential, as Paula said, to be the catalyst for the 100th monkey to appear, for the tipping point to occur, and for those who are having similar feelings to also do the same.

This is huge as far as I am concerned.

CD7
14th May 2013, 02:37

It's so much more than that. What has occurred on the quantum level, the level of the soul, in the source field, is immeasurable. As this gesture goes out into the cosmos and coalesces with like energy, it has the potential, as Paula said, to be the catalyst for the 100th monkey to appear, for the tipping point to occur, and for those who are having similar feelings to also do the same.

This is huge as far as I am concerned.

Yes i totally agree! it goes far beyond the walls and roof and effects people on deeper levels...tht would be awesome if many others did the same thing...tht would b sending quite a message!

Vitalux
14th May 2013, 03:00
I know the check is smoke and ash now, but it is a shame that you could not have sent that check to local charity.
Myself, I would have just given the money to someone very very poor, and hoped that it would make someone else happy.

Here is a thought :happy: , contact the place that mailed you the check and tell them you accidently dropped it into a shredder machine.
Then when they send you a new check, take that check and give it to God.

Burning that check isn't going to fix any problems, you are just biting off your nose to spite your face.
It is not wise to just burn money that Source kind of provided for you.....if any of this makes sense.

we-R-one
14th May 2013, 04:20
Here's what I'd want to know....by accepting the check(cashing it) is there something in the fine print that basically states that you have relinquished your rights for any recourse of the said property to sue the bank from this point forward? Could the check be a bribe? Why would the bank worry about such a thing? Because they know they've illegally clouded your titles! It's my understanding that there's no statue of limitations on fraud so you can go after them at any time as long as you haven't signed an indemnification clause.. By offering the said settlement, they bait people into accepting the offer. This is exactly why I would not do any loan modifications or refinancing at this time because the same thing is being offered in the paperwork, you just don't even realize your signing it.

Though Vitalux's idea is gracious, be careful because you could be signing away more than you bargained.

Many of the class action suits do not include defective titles. Personally I would avoid all class action suits as generally they're not in your best interest.

If I'm incorrect about this assessment please let me know, but this is what I'm learning.

gripreaper
14th May 2013, 05:33
Here's what I'd want to know....by accepting the check(cashing it) is there something in the fine print that basically states that you have relinquished your rights for any recourse of the said property to sue the bank from this point forward?

One would need to read the whole settlement agreement that the banks agreed to, assuming the release of any liability or recourse is hidden in there somewhere. I would not cash blood money no matter what.

we-R-one
14th May 2013, 05:44
Here's some verification, just did a startpage search.

Is it time to sue your mortgage lender?

http://library.hsh.com/articles/loan-modifications-help

"Storm Bradford, of Mortgage Fraud Examiners, says if you are trying to get a mortgage modification or avoid foreclosure, you can make your own luck. Before going hat in hand to your lender, he advises you get a high-quality forensic evaluation of your mortgage. Irregularities in the loan origination process are common, particularly in the appraisal. Discovering these irregularities puts you in a much better position to negotiate out of your mortgage difficulties.

"Nothing works like the lawsuit or the threat of a lawsuit" when dealing with a mortgage lender, he says. Want proof? "Check the language of a modification agreement--they always put an indemnity clause in there that keeps you from going after them if you discover something illegal or fraudulent--because there are things that are wrong in there, and they know it."

Beware of class-action scams

The Better Business Bureau is warning homeowners to be aware of the latest scam designed to get you to pay upfront mortgage assistance costs of as much as $5,000. This new crop of foreclosure and modification "help" is masking itself as the nation-wide "mass joinder" lawsuit against mortgage companies.

Homeowners receive letters promising a loan modification, foreclosure stoppage, cash settlement, lien stripping, or even free and clear title. Do not fall for this--it is merely a way for firms to get around the laws prohibiting the collection of upfront fees for mortgage modification help."

I knew it!.....it's a total scam. The "something fraudulent" is the titles they're clouding left and right! As of 2007 over 2/3 of the residential homes are under the MERS registration system and that's where the clouding starts to take place. As soon as you see a MIN # or a MERS identification number on your loan documents, you've got problems.

lookbeyond
14th May 2013, 06:51
Dear Christine, im sorry this has happened,i dont blame you for burning the check,i thought your vid was really well done, from the heart and poignant.May financially life improve for you and yours,

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

778 neighbour of some guy
14th May 2013, 09:23
Christine, that was the most self empowering thing you did and the most empowering thing I have seen in some time, much respect to you for this, a clear statement of intent imo, I hope this will get viral and wake people up, no living thing should be considered that cheap, 300 bucks, shame on them, glory on you, may you become a shining example for many.

To the gangbanksters **** you, you may only wish and hope you will become as courageous as this lady.

Christine..... RESPECT...its all I have to offer to you but you have it anyway, you have proven talk does not have to be cheap.

14th May 2013, 17:28
Bump, because you need to see the OP video. So page 1 post 1 it is.

Kimberley
14th May 2013, 18:32
Here's what I'd want to know....by accepting the check(cashing it) is there something in the fine print that basically states that you have relinquished your rights for any recourse of the said property to sue the bank from this point forward? Could the check be a bribe? Why would the bank worry about such a thing? Because they know they've illegally clouded your titles! It's my understanding that there's no statue of limitations on fraud so you can go after them at any time as long as you haven't signed an indemnification clause.. By offering the said settlement, they bait people into accepting the offer. This is exactly why I would not do any loan modifications or refinancing at this time because the same thing is being offered in the paperwork, you just don't even realize your signing it.

Though Vitalux's idea is gracious, be careful because you could be signing away more than you bargained.

Many of the class action suits do not include defective titles. Personally I would avoid all class action suits as generally they're not in your best interest.

If I'm incorrect about this assessment please let me know, but this is what I'm learning.

I have been assisting several peopel that have or are going through foreclosure and the answer about signing the check is that it does not prevent anyone from sueing the banks.

I know because I did read the whole fine print of the agreement.

You can read it all here:

http://occ.gov/topics/consumer-protection/foreclosure-prevention/correcting-foreclosure-practices.html

However here is the sentence...I am referencing.

Accepting a payment will not prevent borrowers from taking any action they may wish to pursue related to their foreclosure.

And CD7 even though I support your decision (or anyone's decisions) I do like the suggestion of giving the money to someone/s that need it... :hug:

14th May 2013, 19:55
I am just happy she did not add to your nations national debt by accepting the money and thus not adding to your personal debts, funny actually, burning a check that does not represent actual backed money, and thus there is a national debt that does not even exist for the same reason, and as We-R-One posted, you mortgage has already been paid in full anyways the second you sign, which is even weirder because its been paid with what exactly?

I say she did the right thing by burning it, I would like to see some more check burnings, if you would donate the money, you would only add to the misery in the long term, since we all know the money isn't real, but paying the interest on it is very much real, wars are started over that I believe, it can feed you for a week but kill you slowly for years and years and years, I say burn em and speed up the awakening process, a very nice opportunity to tell the world this money is not real and debt is completely imaginary and yet they want you to slave and slave and slave some more, and when you can slave no more they steal your pension you thought you earned by working hard, then dope you when your hard work broke your mind, body and soul, I say burn them and wake some more up.

I have seen someone take a stand today and make it look good, I also saw a guy bulldoze his house down and turn it back into the hill it was before he build his own property on it, balls, huge balls this guy has, I respect that in some cases, in this case I did. Perhaps bulldozers and banks make nice couples too, they should make out and find out and then give birth to smoking piles of bank rubble ( wear a chem mask please, this smoldering crap is highly toxic)

we-R-one
14th May 2013, 22:15
I have been assisting several peopel that have or are going through foreclosure and the answer about signing the check is that it does not prevent anyone from sueing the banks.

I know because I did read the whole fine print of the agreement.

You can read it all here:

http://occ.gov/topics/consumer-protection/foreclosure-prevention/correcting-foreclosure-practices.html

However here is the sentence...I am referencing.

Accepting a payment will not prevent borrowers from taking any action they may wish to pursue related to their foreclosure.
Thanks Kimberely! You know I read that and yet I don't feel secure in the response. These guys are such scammers you can't trust them. What they say and then turn around and do, are two different things. Remember Clinton's famous quote?

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is."

That's color of law for you! I'll dig around and see what I can find, but I don't have much time to spend on this. The above sentence sounds like a blanket statement, which I can kind of understand because, they don't know who has and who hasn't signed an indemnification clause through the original home purchasing process. And if you happen to be one who did sign the clause you most likely all ready have no recourse.

Edit to Add:

Came across these remarks on a financial blog and thought it was interesting. It's a little rough on the eyes but you can see the entire remarks here post #25:
http://www.loansafe.org/forum/bank-america-home-loans/71535-rust-consulting-inc-boa.html

" Quote Originally Posted by Colnago NJ View Post
Xevets brings up an excellent question: if I accept the money can I still pursue legal action against the bank? The answer is fuzzy, and hinges on the word, "receiving." See:

https://independentforeclosurereview...s_settled.aspx

5. DOES RECEIVING AN AGREEMENT PAYMENT PREVENT ME FROM TAKING OTHER ACTION AGAINST MY SERVICER?

No. Receiving a payment under the Agreement will not prevent you from taking any other actions against your servicer regarding your foreclosure.

At first glance, it would appear that you could take the money and still pursue legal action against the bank. However, does "receiving" mean that you merely had a check mailed to you, or does it mean that you cashed it? I could see the point argued both ways.

Response from Jeff another poster:
This is not transparent and your servicer is not transparent and you can take your bank to court, but they can be nontransparent in the courts. I have been to court three times. You MUST prove your case and it must survive a Motion to Dismiss. You must State a Claim for Relief to be granted or it will be dismissed and you will have to pay attorneys fees also, if you bring it in bad faith. I can see already people going to court and the judge saying," How did you get damaged you got a check? "

we-R-one
14th May 2013, 22:28
I am just happy she did not add to your nations national debt by accepting the money and thus not adding to your personal debts, funny actually, burning a check that does not represent actual backed money, and thus there is a national debt that does not even exist for the same reason, and as We-R-One posted, you mortgage has already been paid in full anyways the second you sign, which is even weirder because its been paid with what exactly?

It is mind blowing when you start to understand isn't it? I look at money completely differently now. I can't tell you how hard it was to negotiate contracts for my real estate clients, once I became aware. All the squabbling over price, when in actuality it doesn't even matter......it's so stupid it's almost funny, but really it's not, because lives are being ruined over something that has no value and that is heartbreaking to me.

14th May 2013, 22:47

It is mind blowing when you start to understand isn't it? I look at money completely differently now. I can't tell you how hard it was to negotiate contracts for my real estate clients, once I became aware. All the squabbling over price, when in actuality it doesn't even matter......it's so stupid it's almost funny, but really it's not, because lives are being ruined over something that has no value and that is heartbreaking to me.

Yeah, I can say with some pride that I have always known I did not want to OWN anything, no stuff, no people, no partners, no nothing, its not mine anyway, using it and enjoying their or its company for as long as its voluntary around is the best you can ever hope or expect to get out of anything imo, well ok, I own a small fridge, washing machine, tiny old crappy tv, small laptop, bed, one lazy chair ( second hand), one couch ( gift) and a folding bike, and o yeah some clothes and a folding desk ( that's where my laptops is at), that's it, no more, no car, no boat, no huge friggin flatscreen, no other crap, everything I own fits in the back of a small van, no debt, no **** pile of savings either, just a regular job, and a small apartment ( sort of a tiny house). Fine by me.

CD7
14th May 2013, 23:14
I know the check is smoke and ash now, but it is a shame that you could not have sent that check to local charity.
Myself, I would have just given the money to someone very very poor, and hoped that it would make someone else happy.

Here is a thought :happy: , contact the place that mailed you the check and tell them you accidently dropped it into a shredder machine.
Then when they send you a new check, take that check and give it to God.

Burning that check isn't going to fix any problems, you are just biting off your nose to spite your face.
It is not wise to just burn money that Source kind of provided for you.....if any of this makes sense.

Hummm interesting perspective u put here....but i think why wouldnt u...u seem to have very different perspective about "money" then i do

The idea of recirculating the money (giving it to charity) turns my insides out---thts one of my thoughts on money (especially this kind and wht it represents). Getting rid of money altogether would be THE MOST CHARITIBLE act ever done!

I do not kid myself in thinking tht just burning a 300 check will "fix" anything but im ALL for starting fires :) <-------not literal--- Internal fires :) Biting my nose to spite my face...hummmmm no i dont see it tht way...wht has been happening is effecting many people on deep levels...not just here in US--other places too. It is not hard to see the injustice and suppression. It is the only thing to do for me...stand up.

Another interesting aspect u bring up---source provided it for me----well in a sense thts true as US money is made out of trees--70% canabis actually! Maybe thts why they dont want it legal! :-/

However the way in which the material from "source" is used can make a difference in how it effects humanity on a global scale. Money my dear friend---has done a great deal of harm to humanity on a wide scale through the ages. It is symbolic and it creates division---class labels...the haves and the have nots. i believe tht ALL resources are FREE...PARADISE can b everywhere. It has just been divided into "special" sections of the globe and the ones who can enter are the "haves." ALL can live in paradise, it is not just sectioned off for a select few. OK enough philosophizing for now...i dont like to wind myself into language too much --when everything is quite simple in terms of "needs"

CD7
14th May 2013, 23:38
Well this is the most action ive seen in my thread! LOL I appreciate soo much all the supportive and loving comments...it truly is inspiring and heart warming. :grouphug: :hug:

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2013, 03:03
No. I hope the human souls on this planet are just getting started. This wont so easily get swept under the rug, as the banksters are at the root OF ALL our problems. They ARE the problem. THEY ARE the Archons. THEY ARE the inhuman psychopathic blood drinking reptilian murderous child molesting aristocratic oligarchical fascist totalitarian imperialistic war mongering incestuous criminals.

It's time to point the finger straight at them, shine the light right on them, and expose them.

It is good for those who have suffered the most to know exactly who these incestuous criminals are, so those who have suffered the most know exactly where to send their forgiveness.

Will the incestuous criminals please stand up?

Vitalux
15th May 2013, 04:23
Hummm interesting perspective u put here....but i think why wouldnt u...u seem to have very different perspective about "money" then i do

The idea of recirculating the money (giving it to charity) turns my insides out---thts one of my thoughts on money (especially this kind and wht it represents). Getting rid of money altogether would be THE MOST CHARITIBLE act ever done!

From my perspective, my view of life :ohwell:

The vary situation you find yourself in, is destiny :attention:. Source is merely giving you an experience, no right, or no wrong way for you to turn.
You are just having an experience and the universe created the experience for you out of love.

Enjoy the experience anyway you choose.

All I can wish for you, is what I would wish for myself.....and that is love. :hug:

gripreaper
15th May 2013, 04:39
In my understanding and experience, there are entities which have chosen to sever their connection to source, and they operate from a deficit of energy which they vampire from others though atrocious rituals, while also being of low vibration full of putrid angst and loathing, and nothing good can come from them.

These banksters are of such caliber, and it would behoove us to recognize this. (See Houman's thread on the Archon's). So, to take blood money derived from such evil nefarious entities would not serve anyone, even the poor and hungry. What Christine did was the exact perfect way to transmute the energy in that check, cleanse it and return it to it basic energetic component. She dissolved the evil putrid stench, which this check carried, into the ether's and the dust of the earth, never for it to hurt anyone again. She broke the spell, severed the energetic chord, and released it.

15th May 2013, 08:05
Weird, 1053 views of the post and 190 views of the video, does Youtube screw around with viewing numbers or does only one fifth of the OP readers follow up on their reading by viewing the video or is perhaps this subject to scary to even contemplate, I think she should be at least on Alex Jones, no fan of Alex but this sort of action deserves some attention/ media exposure imo, I am very curious how others who may have received this check have felt, were they relieved they at least got something, did/do they feel cheated, bought and paid for, happy, sad, angry, wazzup with this whole deal?

CD7
15th May 2013, 22:02

From my perspective, my view of life :ohwell:

The vary situation you find yourself in, is destiny :attention:. Source is merely giving you an experience, no right, or no wrong way for you to turn.
You are just having an experience and the universe created the experience for you out of love.

Enjoy the experience anyway you choose.

All I can wish for you, is what I would wish for myself.....and that is love. :hug:

Curious vitalux....so your saying im having my own experience and everyone else who has been negatively effected by our dysfunctional infrastructure is a figment of my experienced mind? Or do u mean its me and out there is all just pieces of me?

CD7
15th May 2013, 22:10
In my understanding and experience, there are entities which have chosen to sever their connection to source, and they operate from a deficit of energy which they vampire from others though atrocious rituals, while also being of low vibration full of putrid angst and loathing, and nothing good can come from them.

These banksters are of such caliber, and it would behoove us to recognize this. (See Houman's thread on the Archon's). So, to take blood money derived from such evil nefarious entities would not serve anyone, even the poor and hungry. What Christine did was the exact perfect way to transmute the energy in that check, cleanse it and return it to it basic energetic component. She dissolved the evil putrid stench, which this check carried, into the ether's and the dust of the earth, never for it to hurt anyone again. She broke the spell, severed the energetic chord, and released it.

Wow gripreaper i did all tht LOL! I will say... I do feel a great sense of release from doing such a simple act. I suppose thts why were thwarted at every pass anytime we venture into Sovereign lands---

CD7
15th May 2013, 22:15
Weird, 1053 views of the post and 190 views of the video, does Youtube screw around with viewing numbers or does only one fifth of the OP readers follow up on their reading by viewing the video or is perhaps this subject to scary to even contemplate, I think she should be at least on Alex Jones, no fan of Alex but this sort of action deserves some attention/ media exposure imo, I am very curious how others who may have received this check have felt, were they relieved they at least got something, did/do they feel cheated, bought and paid for, happy, sad, angry, wazzup with this whole deal?

YES others are pissed!!! It was on the news...people are outraged. I wish i had their phone list! Hummm i dont know how to take getting media attention, on one hand it would b exposed more to others and on the other hand dealing with the media UUUGGggggg! I would highly doubt main stream media would air it----yes lets promote check burning! hahaha

PS- i say let the embers fall where they may

Vitalux
16th May 2013, 03:18
Curious vitalux....so your saying im having my own experience and everyone else who has been negatively effected by our dysfunctional infrastructure is a figment of my experienced mind? Or do u mean its me and out there is all just pieces of me?

Source (The Creator), controls everything.

One way to think of your present concern is like this.
In order for you to have this experience, all those Bankers, all those politicians, all those other people who lost BIG time, as well as all those people who won BIG time, all had to agree to come into this world and be those characters in your universe so you could be having this experience.

There is no death, only the exit from one dream to awakening in another :sleep:.

Count your blessings is my suggestion, and pull yourself out of the rain :rain:

You could always be worse off

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1328443531_starving-children-africa.jpg

eva08
16th May 2013, 09:56
Christine, I am so sorry you had to go through this. My heart goes out to you - may the abundance of life be yours, now.

CD7
16th May 2013, 14:49

Source (The Creator), controls everything.

One way to think of your present concern is like this.
In order for you to have this experience, all those Bankers, all those politicians, all those other people who lost BIG time, as well as all those people who won BIG time, all had to agree to come into this world and be those characters in your universe so you could be having this experience.

There is no death, only the exit from one dream to awakening in another :sleep:.

Count your blessings is my suggestion, and pull yourself out of the rain :rain:

You could always be worse off

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1328443531_starving-children-africa.jpg

I dont remember any agreement so im not accepting tht as truth unless it was revealed to me and my own recollection...

And the picture you show of the children in africa.. IS INCLUDED IN EVERYTHING I SAY AND DO...they too are apart of this. This is not about how bad off i am....this is not a complaint. It is just straight up standing up to suppression/oppression in its MANY WAYS.

Losing a house was probably one of the least experiences compared to many in my life....Its not about me its about the WHOLE

What happens to me (my personality) is minimal in the GRAND scope of it all.....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Christine, I am so sorry you had to go through this. My heart goes out to you - may the abundance of life be yours, now.

I sincerely would MUCH rather the ABUNDANCE OF LIFE be for everyone

BrianEn
16th May 2013, 15:02
Welp ive been in the middle of something else i can blow my horn about....i was one of the one's caught in the mortgage crisis in the US in 2007...recently foreclosure review sent checks out to people who were apart of the sub prime mortgage debacle....millions only received $300..HA i was one of them! So disgusted i had to cathartically burn the check they sent me, on camera!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boxoZhNIyxU&feature=youtu.be

Good for you. If you cash the cheque that is considered as acceptance of a settlement of the matter and will be used in court if you decide to take further action.

we-R-one
17th May 2013, 04:13
Good for you. If you cash the cheque that is considered as acceptance of a settlement of the matter and will be used in court if you decide to take further action.

Yes, that's what I see happening too. Though it appears you can still pursue a case against the banks, you can bet their attorney's will point out that you accepted the settlement by cashing the check.

While I was researching something else, I came across this article in regards to another mortgage settlement. Just when I think I've heard it all, something else comes along and blows my mind. It's the number of people that are being affected that just hits me in the heart. I feel like Dennis right now after reading this, "Oh wow, Oh wow, Oh wow". Look at some of the highlights in this story.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/the_foreclosure_fraud_settlement_was_a_big_dud/

"The absolute least Americans can hope for from a major government settlement with a large industry over well-documented crimes is that the industry wouldn’t, after signing the settlement, just continue to commit the same crimes day after day. After all, following the tobacco industry settlement, cigarette makers did manage to stop advertising to teenagers that their product had no medical side effects.

"Focusing on mortgage documents and foreclosures in the San Francisco region, they found that “banks and their subsidiaries continue to file invalid documents and foreclose on properties to which they appear to have no legal right.”

But new evidence reveals the nation’s largest banks have apparently continued to fabricate documents, rip off customers and illegally kick people out of their homes, even after inking a series of settlements over the same abuses. And the worst part of it all is that the main settlement over foreclosure fraud was so weakly written that it actually allows such criminal conduct to occur, at least up to a certain threshold. Potentially hundreds of thousands of homes could be effectively stolen by the big banks without any sanctions."

"Reporters also uncovered documents prepared by “robo-signers,” individuals hired to attest to the veracity of thousands of mortgage documents without having any underlying knowledge of the contents (basically a mass perjury scheme)."

"These are precisely the kinds of abuses that state and federal regulators professed to stop with the National Mortgage Settlement. And this is not the only evidence that Bank of America and its counterparts simply went on with business as usual, fabricating documents to prove a shaky chain of ownership before initiating foreclosures, or ripping off borrowers seeking a modification or trying to save their homes."

"A few brave county recording clerks have examined mortgage documents in their offices and found massive fraud. And the same week that state and local officials announced the settlement, Wells Fargo posted online job listings seeking a “loan servicing specialist” to basically robo-sign documents."

hmm....looks like robo signing is still business as usual contrary to what some might believe. Article dated May 2, 2013.

Exploring further:
http://www.nationalmortgagesettlement.com/

How grandioso...website brought to you by the "Attorneys General on the Executive Committee that negotiated the settlement". :rolleyes:
I guess we should all be so grateful. My favorite line on the site is:
"Homeowners should also be wary of scams."Unscrupulous companies are contacting homeowners with offers of assistance for a fee to receive the settlement payment."

LMAO, how ironic is that, rofl, :pound: as the real scam are the banks defrauding the American people 100 times over.

EDIT TO ADD: Major Mortgage Lenders Are Still "Robo-Signing" Docs
http://www.stockbroker-fraud.com/lawyer-attorney-1787934.html

CD7
17th May 2013, 12:51
Thanks so for posting tht we-are-one!

Yes u can see why I have absolutely no desire to try to do anything with mortgages...banks...credit cards ...its becoming so obvious how shady things have become.

Also we are conditioned to focus on one major event say like hurricane sandy when in the shadows an invisible hurricane of such mass proportions goes unnoticed ..shoved under the rug effecting millions

RunningDeer
28th June 2013, 11:31
:bump:
CD7 + others experience covered by Gregg Hunter - quick link back story - click here (http://youtu.be/1dNId8wDAFs?t=10m36s)

"Burn Foreclosure Check"
boxoZhNIyxU

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/header_zpsc9992506.JPG

Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com (http://usawatchdog.com)

1dNId8wDAFs

Published on Jun 27, 2013

http://usawatchdog.com/weekly-news-wr...

Why couldn't Snowden come forward to let America know about this spy program? Many say this kind of spying has been known for years. Russia is now protecting whistleblower Edward Snowden.

The Federal Reserve was taking great pains to back-pedal on what Fed Chief Bernanke hinted at last week--slowing down the money printing. The Fed calls this "tapering." Many top Fed officials were on record this week saying the markets basically got it wrong and misinterpreted what Mr. Bernanke said.

The Supreme Court handed down rulings on gay marriage and voting rights. The court basically cleared the way for gay marriage by reversing the Defense of Marriage Act and struck down a provision in the 1965 Voting Rights Act. I think the court got them both right.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he gives his analysis on these stories and more in the Weekly News Wrap-Up.

CD7
19th July 2013, 14:22
Making a killing off the property now....F'KN BASTARDS

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_st_lucie_county/port_st_lucie/house-flipping-more-homes-being-flipped-in-port-st-lucie