PDA

View Full Version : US citizens: major strategic move by military: Posse Commitatus is over

Dennis Leahy
14th May 2013, 23:00
I think this is very important.

The Posse Comitatus Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act) has kept the US military off of US soil since 1878. The US military just basically announced that they will do what they want to do.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2013/05/14/u-s-military-power-grab-goes-into-effect/

The lines blurred even further Monday as a new dynamic was introduced to the militarization of domestic law enforcement. By making a few subtle changes to a regulation in the U.S. Code titled “Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies” (http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/10C18.txt) the military has quietly granted itself the ability to police the streets without obtaining prior local or state consent, upending a precedent that has been in place for more than two centuries.
The most objectionable aspect of the regulatory change is the inclusion of vague language that permits military intervention in the event of “civil disturbances.” According to the rule:
Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances.
Bruce Afran, a civil liberties attorney and constitutional law professor at Rutgers University, calls the rule, “a wanton power grab by the military,” and says, “It’s quite shocking actually because it violates the long-standing presumption that the military is under civilian control.”
Dennis

Old Snake
14th May 2013, 23:14
Dennis,

Well we knew facism was well under way,this is one off them steps,.........................
Sorrowfull....

Old Snake

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2013, 01:12
There have been plenty of warning signals. Eventually whoever has the most and biggest guns makes the rules. That is usually the military controlled by a corrupt government.

If one does not have a plan already, one needs to plan how to deal with martial law and roving gangs. There may be things that need to be hidden to avoid theft/confiscation, including food and anything else that provides a little bit of independence from a system well into collapse.

Trust your intuition.

CdnSirian
15th May 2013, 01:40
Dennis thanks so much for paying careful attention.

Our job is to stay calm and centered no matter what happens.

Maybe we are already the eye of the storm....let us remain so.

Tesseract
15th May 2013, 02:15
Wouldn't it be up to congress to grant the military new powers? Or is the article wrong in stating that the military 'granted itself'?

Cidersomerset
15th May 2013, 02:17
Related imo.......

AP Surveillance: 'Govts taking our rights away, not Al-Qaeda'

mm4IXhIHNuM

Published on 14 May 2013

Up to a hundred reporters and editors at the Associated Press have been targeted, in a
massive US government surveillance operation against the news service. AP is calling
the monitoring network - created by the Justice Department itself - unprecedented in
size and scope, and a gross violation of privacy. One consequence of this surveillance
scandal is that whistleblowers will now think twice, before calling a news desk - that's
according to investigative journalist and historian, Tony Gosling.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59133-War-on-Leaks-US-govt-seizes-AP-phone-records-AP-Surveillance-Govts-taking-our-rights-away-not-Al-Qaeda

Dennis Leahy
15th May 2013, 02:57
If we connect the following dots:

Eisenhower's farewell speech: "beware the military industrial complex"
JFK's skull opened up in broad daylight, and if you understand the story from Parkland Hospital back to Washington and the autopsy, the Joint Chiefs of Staff had to be "in on it".. or did they instigate it? (To take out the uppity president that was going to stop the Vietnam "conflict.")
The military budget rising every year, year after year... no matter who was elected (Congress or White House)
The military has the black-ops gadgets (whatever you believe, from simply technically superior stuff all the way to the most mind blowing stuff involving ETs, back engineered faster than light propulsion, free energy, anti gravity...)
9/11: Who else but the US military could do that on US soil? And shut NORAD down. And to have provided the high-tech "explosives" or "energy weapons" to disintegrate buildings.
Military expansion to nearly 1000 US bases worldwide. Forcing the US government lackeys to promote torture and indefinite imprisonment.
A military budget literally bigger than the next 10 or 12 nations COMBINED.

So, when we are all busy following "leads" that point to

the Vatican
Zionists
Illuminati
International Bankers
Bad ETs
Archons

who is really the only ones that cold pull it all off? Who really did the massive psychological testing to find out how to control the masses with psychological warfare? Who (according to the ex-Air Force whistleblower) is actually doing all of the chemtrailing? Who is never voted out of office, but rather remains in power as the politicians play musical chairs every 2 and 4 years?

We know there is a hidden hand that controls the US government, and it seems that we have looked in-depth at everyone EXCEPT the US military.

Ever play the board game, "Clue?" (You know, like "I accuse Mrs. White, in the Ballroom, with the Candlestick!") Well how about:

I accuse the US military, on planet Earth, with a plethora of weapons from psychological to propaganda to chemical, biological, radioactive and radiological, explosive, sound, laser, energy wave, and the occasional bullet.

Dennis

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2013, 03:11
My guess is the controlling hierarchy is:

ET's (only the dark team)
Illuminati
Banksters
Government
Military

in that order. Of course there will be some overlap.

ghostrider
15th May 2013, 05:05
the thing they don't think about is ... drumroll please... 340 million or so in the U.S. they dont have enough bullets to kill us all ... 2 million against 338 million , battle over ...

crosby
15th May 2013, 11:22
this is making me think that a very large event (disaster level) may be approaching. it would make total sense that they would want to have the power for a boots on the ground movement without waiting for permission if that is the case. although, from the fascist approach of total domination of u.s. soil and citizens having this power is totally necessary simply because they want it. something is up and either way, it can't be good. thanks Dennis, very important information.
warmest regards, corson

Conchis
15th May 2013, 11:43
the thing they don't think about is ... drumroll please... 340 million or so in the U.S. they dont have enough bullets to kill us all ... 2 million against 338 million , battle over ...

While I agree with you about the numbers, there is a huge difference. The military is the most powerful gang in the world. They have secret gang signals, gang colors, methods of operation and nearly unlimited source of funds. The rest of us sit here waiting for the "right time." If history is any educator on this subject, the "right time" nearly always turns out to be the day after they take all of the weapons.

fmkmrf
15th May 2013, 12:03
There is a lot of talking. Is there anywhere on the site that also adds solutions to the information? So many people have done such great work but what is the point if there is no where to turn to get solutions or action. ?

etheric underground
15th May 2013, 12:17
How about we work on the military one soldier at a time.....Anyone who knows someone in the forces, make them aware
that they are advocating unconstitutional acts. Share your heart with these people... I was once one of them, we can change,
we just need some pointers in the right direction....
parents that have the choice to go against there children joining the army,navy, airforce.....do so with LOVE and CONVICTION

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2013, 12:49
There is a lot of talking. Is there anywhere on the site that also adds solutions to the information? So many people have done such great work but what is the point if there is no where to turn to get solutions or action. ?

Solutions for those who live in the cities may be very limited. Everyone's most valuable resource will be their intuitive guidance.

Those who live in the country need to prepare for a time of scarcity:

Stock up on food and necessities while it is still possible.
Have a plan to get clean water. For many people, 3 days without clean water and you are done.
While fuel is available, prepare garden beds now.
Get non-hybrid seeds, simple garden tools and grow a garden. :hungry:
Learn how to preserve food by dehydration and other methods.
Stock up on soap. You cannot afford to gamble with health.
Build a small solar electric system for essentials.
Get a woodstove and stock up on firewood now.
Communities, family groups, neighborhood groups, are very important to discourage those who would harm individuals or steal resources.
Maintain a very low profile. :tape2: That includes any information shared by phone, internet and credit card transaction.
Learn how to hide resources outside the home. Not all in the same place.
Avoid mainstream news and programming. Whichever way you are being led, go the other way.
If you know someone in the military who is receptive to deprogramming, help them realize they are being used to support tyranny, not freedom.

How long will the hard times last? I don't know. But I am confident that tyranny and corruption will collapse under its own weight and a new cycle will begin.

blufire
15th May 2013, 14:05

Solutions for those who live in the cities may be very limited. Everyone's most valuable resource will be their intuitive guidance.

Those who live in the country need to prepare for a time of scarcity:

Stock up on food and necessities while it is still possible.
Have a plan to get clean water. For many people, 3 days without clean water and you are done.
While fuel is available, prepare garden beds now.
Get non-hybrid seeds, simple garden tools and grow a garden. :hungry:
Learn how to preserve food by dehydration and other methods.
Stock up on soap. You cannot afford to gamble with health.
Build a small solar electric system for essentials.
Get a woodstove and stock up on firewood now.
Communities, family groups, neighborhood groups, are very important to discourage those who would harm individuals or steal resources.
Maintain a very low profile. :tape2: That includes any information by phone, internet or credit card transaction.
Learn how to hide resources outside the home. Not all in the same place.
Avoid mainstream news and programming. Whichever way you are being led, go the other way.
If you know someone in the military who is receptive to deprogramming, help them realize they are being used to support tyranny, not freedom.

How long will the hard times last? I don't know. But I am confident that tyranny and corruption will collapse under its own weight and a new cycle will begin.

I agree with rmauersr wholeheartedly with his wisdom of weathering the chaos and turmoil for the next several years. For me it is a matter of just staying out of the way until the dust begins to settle a bit.

I do not agree however that the tyranny and corruption will collapse . . . . I believe strongly that it will look like a very different ‘system’ that will be spun to feel new and wonderful but will be just as, if not more, stifling and entrapping

But more important than that is what I am doing during this time of ‘staying out of the way’ is studying and projecting where the globalists are taking humanity on a global scale and how I can use this to my advantage.

It is a matter of using their resources strategically to benefit ones self, family and community.

Look beyond the chaos and fear they are using to their advantage to herd the population in mass.

Be pragmatic

Take yourself out of the world the globalists have built physically and mentally.

Most of all . . . . Choose definitively how you want to live the rest of your life and for the generations your actions will influence and act on that choice with immediate, short term and long term goals.

donk
15th May 2013, 14:42

They don't want to kill us all. They're doing a damn fine job controlling enough of us.

This kind of stuff is (legalization of facist controls) like technology, we get to find out about way after it has already been implemented. It's like a kick in the nuts, after the fact.

Orwell is a prophet.

RMorgan
15th May 2013, 14:45
This is very dangerous and opens space for a military coup.

The thing is, what are the conditions to judge when the president´s authorization is impossible, as stated in the OP? The president could be considered physically, psychologically, morally or even ideologically incapacitated to command military decisions, if they don´t make such conditions very clear.

I mean, many factors could subjectively and objectively constitute presidential impossibility to make such decisions...They need to make it absolutely clear about the specific situations where such measure would be applicable.

On the other hand, if we consider the rumors about the serious conflicts of interest between the major powers in the US, assuming that the Pentagon is positioned on the good side of this conflict, such measure could actually be used to bypass tyrannic presidential orders. This is unlikely, but possible.

However, if the Pentagon does not hold the best intentions towards the American people, which is more likely, since probably there is no "good sides" in such internal conflict, things will most likely turn out really bad for US citizens one way or another.

Having such an absurdly strong military force in a country is just like having a tiger as a pet...One day, eventually, the tiger will wake up and decide to eat you for lunch.

Dennis Leahy
15th May 2013, 14:50
If we connect the following dots:

Eisenhower's farewell speech: "beware the military industrial complex"
JFK's skull opened up in broad daylight, and if you understand the story from Parkland Hospital back to Washington and the autopsy, the Joint Chiefs of Staff had to be "in on it".. or did they instigate it? (To take out the uppity president that was going to stop the Vietnam "conflict.")
The military budget rising every year, year after year... no matter who was elected (Congress or White House)
The military has the black-ops gadgets (whatever you believe, from simply technically superior stuff all the way to the most mind blowing stuff involving ETs, back engineered faster than light propulsion, free energy, anti gravity...)
9/11: Who else but the US military could do that on US soil? And shut NORAD down. And to have provided the high-tech "explosives" or "energy weapons" to disintegrate buildings.
Military expansion to nearly 1000 US bases worldwide. Forcing the US government lackeys to promote torture and indefinite imprisonment.
A military budget literally bigger than the next 10 or 12 nations COMBINED.

So, when we are all busy following "leads" that point to

the Vatican
Zionists
Illuminati
International Bankers
Bad ETs
Archons

who is really the only ones that cold pull it all off? Who really did the massive psychological testing to find out how to control the masses with psychological warfare? Who (according to the ex-Air Force whistleblower) is actually doing all of the chemtrailing? Who is never voted out of office, but rather remains in power as the politicians play musical chairs every 2 and 4 years?

We know there is a hidden hand that controls the US government, and it seems that we have looked in-depth at everyone EXCEPT the US military.

Ever play the board game, "Clue?" (You know, like "I accuse Mrs. White, in the Ballroom, with the Candlestick!") Well how about:

I accuse the US military, on planet Earth, with a plethora of weapons from psychological to propaganda to chemical, biological, radioactive and radiological, explosive, sound, laser, energy wave, and the occasional bullet.

Dennis

Illuminati
Banksters
Government
Military

The reason that I am placing this before us is not to start yet another side path in the rabbit hole labyrinth, but to look at the strong possibility that we have missed what has been in front of our eyes all along, and to ponder the consequences and how it may affect any strategy we have.

We have numerous reports that the highest ranking elected office in the US does not have access to info about ETs and deep black ops. From the recent "deathbed confession" of the man who spoke with Richard Dolan, we hear that Eisenhower was so pissed off at being deliberately kept out of the loop that he sent two officers to find out what was really going on at Area 51, and was ready to command the First Army to break-in if he had to. Clinton reportedly wanted to know about ETs but was given no info. Obama/Soetoro - whom I believe is probably a longtime CIA asset - may know more than most presidents, because he's an 'insider.'

We did see Barry try to tell the Generals what to do in Afghanistan and was told he was not running the war, the military was. The military goes through the public relations/onus obfuscation ruse of asking Congress for a budget, though an immense black budget is secret and non-auditable, and Congress simply acquiesces to all of it. What indication do we have that the US federal government actually (not on paper, but in actuality) controls and commands the US military?

The highest ranking officers in the Military, the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, are career military who have been issuing orders for most of their lives. Orders that are obeyed every single time. Do we really believe that these same guys then turn to the civilian government and say "pretty please, may I?" when they want to do something? Stop and ponder the psychology of the Joint Chiefs of Staff having complete control of the largest and most sophisticated military force in the (written) history of the world, from underground to space, including a "known unknown" black-ops group - and yet having to be subordinate to ANYONE else. It makes no sense.

The Energy Cabal is extremely powerful (Wade Frazier puts them on top of the heap, even beyond international bankers.) But have we ever heard whispers, leaks, or full whistleblowers that have said the bankers or oil barons or Illuminati or Zionists have control of the secret space program, free energy and anti-gravity technology, underground or undersea bases, or any other deep black-ops? Not that I'm aware of. These are closely guarded MILITARY secrets, housed on military bases, compartmentalized with levels of clearance that only military personnel are given the real "above top secret" clearances.

I also have a very difficult time envisioning the ultimate control being ETs, no matter how many times I hear it restated. Race(s) of aliens greatly advanced beyond us (admittedly, pretty thick-headed) humans... and yet, their strategies are all so human? {hint, hint} Here to harvest gold or energy when (even crude little old humans) know that elements can be transmuted so they could make all the gold they want, and out of quadrillions of life forms on trillions of planets, the energy harvested from humans is a prize elixir? Ha! (I suspect is is more like soup made from dirty socks and underwear.) Sure makes more sense that the very human-like strategies employed are indeed employed by sociopathic humans. ETs as zoo patrons, observing us? Yes, I can buy that. ETs as zookeepers? Nah.

The banksters don't want or need us imprisoned and physically controlled - they have a scam whereby they make money on everything we do. Like a tumor in our bodies (each nation being a body), they are content to forever feed off of us. Because governments have bought-into the central banking game, and actually do fear the banking collapse would be social collapse, only an immense effort could rid a nation of central bankers. They are very powerful but it is possible to throw them out - so they are not "all powerful." The banksters have their own paid mercenaries, but could be literally erased, globally, by the US military. Even the US military funding is not really controlled by banksters, unless the banksters stop loaning money to the US government (and that would be central bank suicide, so they won't.) Plus the US military has billions (maybe trillions) in drug money that is not controlled at all by banksters or the US government.

The pseudo-theological religions and religion affiliated ideologies (Vatican/Catholics and some control over all Christians...with the ideology we might see as "ultra conservative right-wing", and the Zionist/quasi-affiliation with some non-orthodox Jews) certainly want to rule the world and have control over some brainwashing aspects to be able to somewhat herd the masses - and they have agents and agencies that infest and infect the US government, but they just do not have anywhere near the ability to actually control the world that the US military does.

Answer the question, "Who bows to no one - with no negative consequence?" Imagine a gathering of all of the most powerful individuals and organizations on planet Earth. Imagine that the specific goal of the meeting is to make sure everyone at the meeting knows who is at the top of the pyramid of power. Now, can you imagine the Joint Chiefs of Staff giving a foot rub (keeping this rated "G") to anyone else? I can't.

The US military just told the US government that a law that has been in effect since 1878 is null and void. They did not ask, they (quietly) declared it. The US military quietly declared that they can - and they will - occupy the streets of the US. I don't think they are going to actually light up a mile-high blinking neon sign that says "FULL MILITARY COUP IN EFFECT" - but yet, they just did if we are smart enough to see it. Boiled frogs if we don't.

Dennis

Conchis
15th May 2013, 15:21
I agree soooo much with rmauersr. Prepare for scarcity. I'd also like to add that things are moving totally digital. One day not too far in the future, we're all going to have a card that holds all of our resources. It gives ultimate control, because without one you won't be able to buy anything, get medical help, get on a bus, etc. Everything that needs to be done to implement this kind of system is already in place and could be made mandatory with a stroke of a pen. A new kind of martial law. We need to start thinking about what to do in that kind of situation. Barter supplies? raw materials? What kind of service for service can you render? Just a thought.

blufire
15th May 2013, 15:25
The US military just told the US government that a law that has been in effect since 1878 is null and void. They did not ask, they (quietly) declared it. The US military quietly declared that they can - and they will - occupy the streets of the US. I don't think they are going to actually light up a mile-high blinking neon sign that says "FULL MILITARY COUP IN EFFECT" - but yet, they just did if we are smart enough to see it. Boiled frogs if we don't.

Yes they did. (declaration) and under the Patriotic Act and elements in Obama’s Health Care Plan has enabled them to ‘legally’ do this.

We haven’t even begun to see the scope of these two documents.

Let alone the further acts that will be enacted with the gun control ruse and home grown terrorists ploy.

My question is . . . .Okay we are not frogs here we see this clearly. What are you doing about it other than tormenting over it? Because I believe if one doesn’t take action on what they see rolling right at them they still will get flattened by it. So I envision lots of flattened boiled frogs.

Think people . . . it is time . . no way past time to take action. And I don’t mean trying to futilely fight against ‘them’ within their realm and their rules.

Identify ‘their box’ and let them have it. Create your own box and keep it always open ended so you always have room to maneuver.

What would your open ended box begin to look like?

Dennis Leahy
15th May 2013, 17:48
...My question is . . . .Okay we are not frogs here we see this clearly. What are you doing about it other than tormenting over it? ...

Think people . . . it is time . . no way past time to take action. And I don’t mean trying to futilely fight against ‘them’ within their realm and their rules.

Identify ‘their box’ and let them have it. Create your own box and keep it always open ended so you always have room to maneuver.

1.) I have taken the "personal action" I could/can afford. (Difficult to both "maintain a low profile" and try to alert others in social media/forums. I may list "what we should do", but not "what I have done.") No property in the country with good soil and a pond for me - it is simply far beyond my means. Plus, when one gets married and has a child, and refuses to abandon them for their ignorance (simply because they cannot see what is coming), one may no longer have the ability to simply declare a plan/strategy and follow it.

2.) Spent quite a bit of time figuring out a way for us (citizens, ordinary folks) to actually gain self-governance. When does an idea die? Does it die when it is dropped, untested, or does it die only when it fails? Untested, it is difficult to say "it is their box, just let them have it" simply because others have tried so ignorantly to make changes from inside the (status-quo) box. Citizens have done absolutely nothing with even a chance to gain self-governance.

Why?

Do people not know, not care, or actually want to be ruled by the rich? I've been operating under the assumption that they don't know. They think they have self-governance and this is as good as it gets. They have no idea they are completely ruled by the rich. They don't know what they don't know (having never tasted self-governance), they don't know what is coming, they don't know that once in survival mode, no one will unite towards gaining self-governance. Those that do know, and want self-governance, sure seem to have no possible plan or strategy to gain it.

It is hard (nearly impossible for me, at present) to know whether to continue to try to promote a possibly workable plan and strategy - that may be why I'm here on Earth at this time - or to just drop it, and "hunker down" or "head for the hills." In my circumstance, where I can do very little more to prepare for my family than I have already done, it is not detracting from my own preparations to continue to try broadcasting an idea that I still hope will grow into a movement.

Dennis

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2013, 18:33
Do people not know, not care, or actually want to be ruled by the rich? I've been operating under the assumption that they don't know. They think they have self-governance and this is as good as it gets. They have no idea they are completely ruled by the rich. They don't know what they don't know (having never tasted self-governance), they don't know what is coming, they don't know that once in survival mode, no one will unite towards gaining self-governance. Those that do know, and want self-governance, sure seem to have no possible plan or strategy to gain it.

It is hard (nearly impossible for me, at present) to know whether to continue to try to promote a possibly workable plan and strategy - that may be why I'm here on Earth at this time - or to just drop it, and "hunker down" or "head for the hills." In my circumstance, where I can do very little more to prepare for my family than I have already done, it is not detracting from my own preparations to continue to try broadcasting an idea that I still hope will grow into a movement.

Dennis

Some people do not want to hear out of the box ideas due to:

peer pressure and social programming (including some new age thinking),
fear of having to possibly endure a much simpler life style,
unwillingness to admit they have accepted lies as truth,
fear of not knowing what to do next,
unwillingness to accept responsibility for their current situation,
if the story is not on TV it cannot be true,
an attitude of "Don't confuse me with facts because I have made up my mind."

Whatever solutions may come, I expect them to come slowly, one step at a time, by trusting one's intuition. Plans and possible futures are always changing. I would like to see a road map with all the directions and best decisions all laid out for view, but I do not think reality works that way.

Our guidance may be more like following directions that show up on a GPS while driving coast to coast. We know where we are and we know where we want to go, but we do not know all the turns and detours we may experience on our journey.

My personal goal is to pay close attention to my intuition and hopefully get clear communications from my higher self (no imposters allowed). If I can do that, my decisions will be the best I can make.

If tyranny comes to my door and terminates this physical body, then I am set free and most likely happier than I could ever be while being limited by a physical vehicle.

Dennis Leahy
15th May 2013, 19:16
...Whatever solutions may come, I expect them to come slowly, one step at a time, by trusting one's intuition. Plans and possible futures are always changing. I would like to see a road map with all the directions and best decisions all laid out for view, but I do not think reality works that way.

Our guidance may be more like following directions that show up on a GPS while driving coast to coast. We know where we are and we know where we want to go, but we do not know all the turns and detours we may experience on our journey.

Complete agreement with the latter part of what you've said, but to be clear, (in case you were directly responding to me from what I have proposed), this "giant leap" that I propose -The Reset Button - breaks us out of the flow chart "by others", and moves us to the position where we can create our own flow chart. There is currently a map, all right. We didn't make it and we're not going to like it. The "controllers" that have made this map might (I doubt it, but they might) actually be thinking they are mapping out good pathway for us - but I think they are insane with greed and an unquenchable thirst for power.

As we are herded through the flowchart not of our choosing, I want to announce that we CAN install a side door and leave their plans behind. What we make of ourselves under self-governance is unknown, not mapped out... but I have a deep trust, a deep "knowing" that if ordinary citizens were in temporary positions of representation (citizens representing citizens) that we simply would not make most of the terrible decisions that have been foisted on us "by others", feeding their greed.

I think most (if not all) war would end. I think environmental practices would be improved to an amazing degree. I think that once it became common knowledge that organic food costs the same to produce as food with poisons that kills the soil (and only benefits a few chemical corporations), that we would go organic. Those are just some examples that I believe would come naturally if citizens were in a position to legislate in a citizen-centric fashion.

Despite what any doom-sayer might say (so far, just a couple of Libertarians have expressed fear at having ordinary citizens in power rather than the current corporate agents), I don't think it could possibly be worse than the flowchart that the psychopaths and sociopaths currently in charge have laid-out for us. Again, I don't need to see the whole flowchart or map of where ordinary citizens with self-governance would go (and agree it would be fluid, not rigid); I trust it would be a vast improvement over what those in control now are doing and have planned.

:~)

Dennis

donk
15th May 2013, 21:12

It would need the TRUTH about the ideas of ownership & competition. If everyone could see them clearly, and how damaging "valuing" those concepts is to our (cooperative) species, we might have a chance.

As it were, the champions of those ideas (who I believe to be at least anti-all-life, if they are human) have implanted the programs pretty solidly within all aspects of society & consciousness. With strong defense mechanisms (fears) attached, to boot...

Sidney
15th May 2013, 21:28
Wouldn't it be up to congress to grant the military new powers? Or is the article wrong in stating that the military 'granted itself'?

This is the very end of the article. It seems to me the military "granted themselves" the new powers without say so from authority. I would say this is a huge can of worms to be dealt with.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Despite protestations from figures such as Afran and O’Brien and past admonitions from groups like the ACLU, for the first time in our history the military has granted itself authority to quell a civil disturbance. Changing this rule now requires congressional or judicial intervention.

“This is where journalism comes in,” says Freedman. “Calling attention to an unauthorized power grab in the hope that it embarrasses the administration.”

Afran is considering amending his NDAA complaint currently in front of the court to include this regulatory change.

As we witnessed during the Boston bombing manhunt, it’s already difficult to discern between military and police. In the future it might be impossible, because there may be no difference.

Tesseract
16th May 2013, 01:21
The Office of the Law Revision Counsel prepares and publishes the United States Code, which is a consolidation and codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. via http://uscode.house.gov/

To me the article reads as if the military has edited the nation's law book. This is like saying the military can change immigration laws - or any federal law for that matter. Surely something is not right with the literal claims of the article.

Also, this chapter of the law book has been edited several times since 1982 when it was created: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/subtitle-A/part-I/chapter-18

Also this was a part of the wording - it may have been edited since:
The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.
via http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/375

There was a DOD direction issued which as far as I can tell is not part of the code (i.e. not the written law) http://info.publicintelligence.net/DoD-CivilianLawEnforcement.pdf

From that DOD document: 4.

POLICY. It is DoD policy that:

a. DoD shall be prepared to support civilian law enforcement agencies consistent with the needs of military preparedness of the United States, while recognizing and conforming to the legal limitations on direct DoD involvement in civilian law enforcement activities.

b. Support of civilian law enforcement agencies by DoD personnel shall be provided in accordance with sections 112, 351, 831, 1116, 1751, and 1385 (also known and hereinafter referred to as “The Posse Comitatus Act, as amended”) of title 18, U.S.C. (Reference (n)); chapter 18 of Reference (d); section 1970 of title 2, U.S.C. (Reference (o)) (for support to the
DoDI 3025.21, February 27, 2013
U.S. Capitol Police); and other Federal

I am not trying to downplay the situation, I am trying to understand the provenance of the new amendments to the law, if that's what this is.

Ron Mauer Sr
16th May 2013, 01:49
I am not trying to downplay the situation, I am trying to understand the provenance of the new amendments to the law, if that's what this is.

Unfortunately, law is whatever the most powerful say is law. What the less powerful say is law is irrelevant.
Neither the Supreme Court or Congress has an enforcement division that can stand up to the military.
The president may control the military, but only with a permissive military.

Law (and tyranny) is enforced by someone in uniform with a gun coming to see you.
And before there were guns, there were other weapons. Same old story.

In this reality, it is that simple.

Conchis
16th May 2013, 09:11
[QUOTE]The

I don't know if you can trust this news service or not. I find it as agenda-driven as any of them, but some of the underlying information can be verified. So... there are DoD manuals that outline the parameters the military are to use in the detainment of folks in "internment camps." This document makes references to detaining folks with Social Security numbers separately from folks that don't have them. You could make and argument and many have that this and other references within the document makes it applicable to detainment in both the US and abroad. Any way you look at that, if that is the correct interpretation, that would be using the military to police the citizens. This would be in direct contravention of posse commitatus. http://digitaljournal.com/article/324268

Trying to get a crowd together to "march on Washington" in support of posse commitatus is pretty unlikely. The propoganda machine is so efficient now that they can convince folks that useless invasive searches at every airport should be expanded to include rest areas on interstates. http://boardingarea.com/blogs/flyingwithfish/2011/11/01/dhs-lawyer-travelers-need-not-submit-to-tsa-vipr-teams/ Of course it's illegal, but there is little resistance to anything that comes our way these days. Soon we are going to be so safe that we can actually walk from our own bed to an adjacent bathroom without government intervention of any kind and without fear of terrorist attack.

Bo Atkinson
16th May 2013, 11:51
My .02 has long been that it is "flows of abundance" that attracts the unwanted pests and predators... Likewise it is the "mastery of seeming scarcity" which deflects pests and predators.... Yes, this is potentially unattractive to customers and the seller has to expect that the customer is always right. But one of my elderly, part-time mentors, long ago taught me lessons about this. Like how to weld up the oil leak in the crankcase of my clunker of a machine, with the oil intact! The crankcase oil can't breath, so there was no fire to extinguish. (Geewiz backwoods science).
http://harmoniouspalette.com/DecentralizedLifeStyle/LewisNewellWelding.jpg
I was just a bit shy to take more pics of him. In those days auto-focus photography was a huge luxury and home film processing was a pain. I slowly began to sort out what can sustain living and slowly get away from that race to the bottom. Long after my clunker died.... I still love sculpting land, even with pick and shovel, but am not really that much of a gardener. The last few years have me pushing forward with better, systematized gardening. See what is possible. Like making a bio compost digester as a step up from cold composting (http://harmoniouspalette.com/AlchemicalCompostBatching.html)... Getting the whole system to sustain at a very raw semi-primitive level seems doable. Add to that revolutionary ideas of non-materialist rewards. Visions of new world building hardly sell, but visualizing the dream of a desert island makes it livable for me. Jump-starting solutions for others might be impossible, but increasingly-apolitical awareness was my start.

~~y

Ron Mauer Sr
17th May 2013, 01:34

Illuminati
Banksters
Government
Military

Anyone know where the secret space program fits into this hierarchy?

Perhaps ET/human hybrids of the secret space program are at many if not all levels.

crosby
17th May 2013, 12:13

Illuminati
Banksters
Government
Military

Anyone know where the secret space program fits into this hierarchy?

Perhaps ET/human hybrids of the secret space program are at many if not all levels.

hi rmauersr, i am guessing the secret space program fits just above the military. just a feeling, but they are spending trillions on this ssp and it must have some relevance to the total control element.
warmest, corson

MorningSong
21st May 2013, 18:18
Thanks for this thread...although it is very disturbing info...it was expected afterall.... the USA is assuming its position as the one world government ever more, every day.... like it or not...sigh. I wish I were a super hero.... where's Hulk when you need him? Captain America has gone (way to far) rogue!

Here's another article related to the OP:

US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror
Friday, May 17, 2013

Eric Blair
Activist Post

Two disturbing developments have occurred in the last couple of days that have gone relatively unnoticed compared to the recent IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals.

First, the senate is debating an expansion of the already broad powers of the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF) so the U.S. can essentially engage any area in the world in the war on terror, including America. Which brings us to the second development: the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.

Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Sheehan told Congress yesterday that the AUMF authorized the US military to operate on a worldwide battlefield from Boston to Pakistan. Sheehan emphasized that the Administration is authorized to put boots on the ground wherever the enemy chooses to base themselves, essentially ignoring the declaration of war clause in the US Constitution.

Senator Angus King said this interpretation of the AUMF is a "nullity" to the Constitution because it ignores Congress' role to declare war. King called it the "most astoundingly disturbing hearing" he's been to in the Senate.

Even ultra-hawk John McCain agreed that the AUMF has gone way beyond its authority.

"This authority ... has grown way out of proportion and is no longer applicable to the conditions that prevailed, that motivated the United States Congress to pass the authorization for the use of military force that we did in 2001," McCain said.

Jeff Morey of AlterNet writes:

By making a few subtle changes to a regulation in the U.S. Code titled “Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies” the military has quietly granted itself the ability to police the streets without obtaining prior local or state consent, upending a precedent that has been in place for more than two centuries.

The most objectionable aspect of the regulatory change is the inclusion of vague language that permits military intervention in the event of “civil disturbances.” According to the rule: “Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances.”

A law from 1878 called the Posse Comitatus Act was put in place to prevent the Department of Defense from interfering with local law enforcement. But now, the DoD claims they've had this authority for over 100 years.

"The authorization has been around over 100 years; it’s not a new authority. It’s been there but it hasn’t been exercised. This is a carryover of domestic policy," said an unnamed defense official who also emphasized that all soldiers take an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies "foreign and domestic" indicating that citizens are a threat to the Constitution.

Yet, the Constitution is a document that polices the government, not the people. In other words, the only people who can be "enemies" of the Constitution are those who took an oath to defend it. Therefore, only government officials can be an enemy the Constitution.

This follows a recent West Point study that sought to define the American people as "domestic enemies" in order to justify soldiers breaking their oath to corral pesky citizens.

The West Point Terrorism Center wrote that "conspiracy theorists" who worry that local law enforcement will be steadily replaced by federally-controlled law enforcement could potentially be a domestic enemy:

Some groups are driven by a strong conviction that the American political system and its proxies were hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a “New World Order,” (NWO) in which the United States will be embedded in the UN or another version of global government. The NWO will be advanced, they believe, via steady transition of powers from local to federal law-enforcement agencies, i.e., the transformation of local police and law-enforcement agencies into a federally controlled “National Police” agency that will in turn merge with a “Multi-National Peace Keeping Force.” The latter deployment on US soil will be justified via a domestic campaign implemented by interested parties that will emphasize American society’s deficiencies and US government incompetency.

So, as the US military claims to have the authority to be a "National Police" force, researchers who claim there is an agenda to do just that are now labeled as domestic terrorists?

Does this make any sense? Will oath takers see through these ridiculous interpretations and engage the real domestic enemy to the Constitution? Or will they just follow orders when the time comes to crack down on Americans?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/us-suspends-constitution-in-permanent.html

Sunny-side-up
21st May 2013, 18:31
Just hold your Heart Pure. Energize healthy Golden Light energies for yourself, your close one's, and everyone else in this realm we are part of. It's the best we can and should do. Just be glad you are not tasked to be one of these greedy dark beings.